A Town Called Eclipse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers

"Yes... lets..."

They took their time and once I was naked they disrobed. They each took a turn as I watched them shed their clothes. The elf went first making the human wait on purpose. Her skin was perfection and her body small and petite as was typical of her race. Her hair was long and neatly brushed. Her eyes the color of amethyst and her mouth was full and inviting. The human moved slowly teasing me with hints of breasts that were much larger than the elf's. Her hair was short and the color of flax. The human's features were pleasant in the way of milk maids and bar wenches. The elf ordered the human to turn around and bend over giving me a clear view of her full round bottom and soaked sex.

"She is very eager Milord."

"I can see that."

"Time to show him what I taught you girl."

The elf sat on one side of the bed and the human the other. I was already quite excited. My member was as stiff as steel. The elf wrapped her hand around the shaft while the human lowered her mouth and began licking and sucking. The elf boasted that she had taught the human a trick or two. I forced myself to keep still so that I didn't hurt myself by aggravating my injury. The tempo was so different as the elf's hand moved faster than the Monika's mouth or tongue could. There was also the coolness of the elf's fingers contrasting the warm wetness of the human's mouth.

"He likes." The elf whispered. "His thing is beginning to quiver. Remember what I said and swallow when I tell you to."

Cerulean's hand moved faster as she squeezed occasionally. I fought the urge to climax and I grit my teeth as the elf warned the human that I was real close. I lost the fight and cried out as I came. The human did well for her first time. She coughed and sputtered at the end but was all smiles. She left long enough to wash her face and hair of the excess that she couldn't swallow. I rested a bit as the elf lay next to me pressing her body close. The human returned, and I saw the twinge of jealousy when she saw where the elf was positioned. Not to be outdone she straddled my hips and pressed her sex close to mine. Using both her hands she stroked me slowly.

"He's getting hard again." The human giggled. "Can I?"

"Fine, but be careful," the elf warned. "He's pretty thick and he might just split you in two."

"I don't care. I love getting stuffed full."

The girl rose up, held my cock in place, and slowly lowered her hips. She let out a long squeal of delight as her pussy swallowed me to her core. I told her to go slow and she frowned when she saw the bruising beneath the wrappings. Her hips moved nice and leisurely as she rode me. Once more I was forced to remain still while the woman did all the work. Tonight, I would wear them both out if I had anything to say about it. I was limited quite a bit but that wouldn't spoil my night. I cupped the breasts of the young human and teased her nipples. Her nipples proved to be her undoing. I pulled her down and suckled them as she rocked her hips slowly.

"UNNN... they're so sensitive," she whimpered as a set my teeth on one of her tits.

That was a mistake. She began to buck as she climaxed. I cried out but this time in pain. She apologized but I waved it off. I had been the one to trigger her climax. She dismounted, and the elf took her place without letting me recover in the least. She was tighter than the human by far and simply sat there unmoving. I locked eyes with her and she grinned. While she never moved she did begin squeezing her internal muscles around me.

"You are full of surprises." I gasped.

"Yes I am." Cerulean beamed with pride.

So, while she remained stationary that didn't mean she couldn't please me. The elf appeared to be on a mission to milk an orgasm from me. The human girl lightly kissed my wound and asked if she could make it up to me. I crooked my finger and she leaned close. I whispered in her ear and she looked at me and made a puzzled face. After a few minutes she told me she would be willing to give it a try. Meanwhile I was on the brink of my second climax. The elf's talented sex was squeezing me tighter now and I grabbed the covers as my toes began to curl. The human girl kissed me a moment before I came. The elf shrieked as she came along with me. The pulses of hot cum inside of her had pushed her over the edge. I rested, and they brought me food and drink. Once I had recovered the human told me she was as ready as she could be. The elf looked at her perplexed. They got me ready for another go and Monika took the lead. She straddled me and as before she took me in hand, but this time lined up the head of my cock with her tight little asshole. The elf gasped as the human sunk down slowly and took me to the root.

"Gods above, you took it all!"

"UH HUH," she replied. "He's so big!"

"Anyone could have told you that silly girl. How does she feel?"

"Tight... amazing!" I growled as she began moving.

"You are either brave or just plain crazy." Cerulean said to Monika.

"I lost my anal virginity six months before the other," the human admitted. "My poor cousin was deathly afraid of getting me pregnant. He convinced me that my ass was an acceptable alternative. It hurt like hell the first time but the second time I came twice. It wasn't until I had normal sex that I knew how good it could really feel. Don't get me wrong, I like making men feel good by letting them do this. It is so naughty."

The elf used her slender fingers to pleasure the human. She thrust her digits in and out of Monika's slit as she rode my erection. It was the beginning of a three-day torrid affair. The doctor stopped by on the fourth day and removed the bandages, so he could get a better look at my ribs. He stared in disbelief at the lack of bruising and the fact that I was nearly free of pain.

"I had heard rumors about the regenerative capabilities of your people. But to see it with my own eyes. Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did. Please, go on ask away."

"Why are you really here?"

"Well, since the event is a mere six days away I will break my silence. There is going to be another solar eclipse."

"You mean here," the doctor replied. "That will make one heck of a story."

"I want to see it with my own eyes."

I wasn't surprised when word spread of the upcoming event. The town prepared for a kind of anniversary celebration. I watched the people scurry about while I finished my recovery. I had dinner and a few drinks at the saloon the day the doctor cleared me to move around. I had just ordered my third beer when one of the mayor's men approached and informed me that the mayor wished to see me. His tone and body language told me my beer would have to wait. I took up my cane and followed him out. As we were leaving a cluster of goblin miners were coming into the saloon. They were chattering amongst themselves and I heard a few words that alarmed me, strike, machine, sky and dark. Were they planning an attack on the digging machine during the eclipse? I had to follow the square jawed orc to the mayor's home.

The house was by far the second most impressive structure in the town. The first belonged to the mad scientist without question. My guide opened the front door for me and closed it behind me once I was inside. A gorgeous female dark elf greeted me and took my arm. She thanked me for coming and seemed honestly pleased to see me. Whereas the orc was as about as thrilled to have been sent to get me as a painful shit at three in the morning. The mayor lived a very lavish lifestyle for a small town like Eclipse. The furnishings and decorations were expensive and of surprisingly fine quality for a frontier existence. I was alarmed to see how well off he was. It smacked of corruption and other things. The dining room table could have seated twice the number that were currently seated around it. I recognized the better paid ladies that worked for Lady Crimson and wondered if they were on retainer or a kind of payment for services rendered to the madam. I sat between a buxom human girl and a slender sylvan elf. A plate with a thick steak was provided for me and despite my having eaten earlier I picked up my utensils and began cutting into it. The Mayor attacked his steak with great zeal and a hint of anger.

"Are you upset with me Mr. Mayor?" I asked as I chewed.

"Upset..." he grumbled. "Let me ask you this. How long have you known about the upcoming eclipse?"

"A few months to be precise." I said watching the Mayor's reaction closely. "I have the telegram on me if you are interested."

He stuck out his hand and I handed him the folded piece of paper. He opened it and I watched his eyes move as he read the brief but concise contents. I saw his hand shake as he handed the telegram back to me. His color darkened as he fought his rage. I remained silent waiting him out. I wasn't sure exactly what had angered him. Had it been how long I had remained silent or was it something else. It ended up being something else.

"I had no idea." He muttered his knuckles whitening as he clenched his knife in a near murderous rage.

"No idea about what?"

"Your clan name," he admitted at last. "Everyone in town just called you Duskwalker and I left it at that."

"Ah, you have an issue with Clan Blackthorn then..."

"They butchered... he killed everyone..." the Mayor stammered and fell silent before continuing. "I am trying not to hate you."

"I appreciate that. I cannot intervene again." I said and cut another chunk of meat from my steak. "I just can't."

"Again, what do you mean again?"

"I fought for the North during the war. A cousin of mine owned several plantations in the South. We clashed, and I left him for dead on the battlefield. You must understand how few of my people are still around."

"You and yours are a dying lot," the orc said failing to conceal a smug smile. "We have no quarrel between us and, so I will not seek your death."

"Good." I muttered as I chewed.

I finished my steak and left. Russell was waiting outside in the shadows. He had been keeping an eye on me in case things went sour. He raised an eyebrow which I interpreted as him asking if he wanted the mayor eliminated. I shook my head and place a hand on my friend's shoulder. We walked back to the hotel and as we walked I told him about the goblins and their conspiracy to destroy the digging machine. He asked me what I wanted him to do next. I told him to keep an eye on the scientist and her home. He nodded and vanished into the darkness. I thought about going back to my hotel room, but I craved pleasant company. I decided to spend a little time at the saloon instead. Whoever was at the piano was playing a merry tune. A chorus of conversations including the guttural speak of goblin miners rose and fell as the music hovered in the air. I looked around and spotted an unfamiliar face. Eclipse was that kind of town. It was so small that after only a few weeks I knew everyone that lived here. She was an adult human female and she was fidgeting about as if she were uncomfortable in her own skin. It wasn't until I saw her tugging at the cuffs of her blouse that I saw the tattoos.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

"Duskwalker," she said like I was a hero out of a myth sprung to life before her eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said, and she blushed.

Lilacs and Shadows:

She sat there silent and sipped her drink meekly. I touched her hand and she pulled away. I began telling her about my time during the war. It prompted her own memories of those times. She had been ten when the elves tattooed her like a piece of cattle. She had worked in the main house for the ethereal masters as they called themselves. I thought the word ethereal was a little archaic for her.

"I'm Lilac, Lilac Shadowmaster. I kept my slave name to spite them. Have you ever heard of the House of the Shadowmaster?"

"I killed Loren Shadowmaster," I replied and told her about the battle and how he and I had crossed blades when we ran out of ammunition. "Did you know him?"

"You killed him," she said and hugged me suddenly. She clung tenaciously, and I settle an arm about her shoulders. "He took everything from me. He was the eldest son and a terror."

She began to spit out all the vile things he had done and taken from her. Her words painted nightmares of rape and torture. His abuse wasn't limited to the physical variety. He deserved ending up clutching his intestines on the killing ground. We were sitting next to each other when the group of humans came in. They drew attention from everyone since there weren't any Asiatic humans in Eclipse. By their dialect they appeared to be from the elven territory of China possibly Shang Hai. I gathered from their dialogue that they worked for the railroad and were sent ahead to scout out the final path of the tracks that would go through the town. This was going to be huge and quite prosperous for the citizens of Eclipse. The bartender tried to ask them what they wanted so I intervened and acted as translator.

"They are hungry and thirsty," I said after I greeted the foreman of the crew in his native Mandarin dialect. "They work for the railroad that is planning on coming through the town."

There were cheers and roars of anger from some of the citizens. The angry citizens had recently sold their property to the mayor who they said had told them the railroad was not coming through the town. He had bought their land for a pittance of what it was now worth. Word went through Eclipse at a blistering speed and those that had already gone to bed were awoken and gathered outside the mayor's home. It looked like it was going to get ugly. Lillac and I went to join the ever-growing crowd when I spotted Tara Cogsworth, the scientist. I stood next to her and asked her if she had heard about the railroad.

"Of course, I heard," she said clenching her teeth. "He tried to buy me out a few days ago. That damnable orc wanted every scrap of land I own. He was willing to pay double what it was worth. I told him I couldn't just pack up and leave. I have work and translations..." She faltered here and blushed furiously. "What I mean is..."

"You have a book written by a Duskwalker." I said finishing her sentence. "I recognized the stylized lamps Tara. I'm amazed you've learned as much as you have."

"Your people have a damned intolerable language." She said throwing away any pretense of innocence. "I discovered it during an estate sale years ago. It has taken me decades to glean what I have. Your people were... are amazing. I know I don't have the right to ask but..."

"If you give me the book afterwards, I will translate the entirety of the text for you. I can't promise you'll understand any of it though, fair enough."

"More than fair," she said accepting my offer.

Lilac tugged on my arm as the mayor's secretary appeared on the front porch. She had a prepared speech in her hand and we all waited as she read it. There were tears rolling down her face as she spat out the carefully prepared words. It was obvious that he had plenty of time to contemplate how to construct his words for this very situation. In a nutshell those that had sold their property were simply out of luck. The transaction was final and for those that hadn't been wise enough to sell he was seizing any and all property the railroad would need. The girl let the note fall from her trembling fingers. The sound of breaking grass was followed swiftly by the appearance of the mayor's personal police force. I walked to the front of the crowd and challenged the mayor to personal combat on behalf of the town. The gunmen faltered when I uttered the challenge. The mayor stepped out and he was smiling.

"Do you really expect me to cross blades with you? That would be a death sentence, you've had centuries maybe more to hone your craft." He said his continence iron clad.

"I will duel you as I did Grimjack without my duster. You might even kill me." I said locking eyes with the orc.

"Fine then, honor must be met. What are the conditions of this duel?"

"If I kill you, your estate is settled in the favor of the people you robbed."

"Robbed is such a harsh word," he said his grin taking on a predatory quality. "And if I prove triumphant?"

"I will make an addendum to my will giving you half a million dollars upon my death."

A collective gasp went up from everyone within earshot. The mayor absolutely beamed with confidence. He agreed to my terms almost salivating at the thought of all that money. Tara stormed over and grabbed me by the arm. She pulled me over and I allowed her to lead me out of ear shot of the crowd and the mayor. I waited for her to calm down and collect her thoughts. It didn't take long.

"You made me a promise. Call this off, he is a killer! You saw the tattoos..." She said a little too loud and the mayor glared at her.

"How do you know what I saw?" I asked not remembering seeing her present when Magnus revealed them on the street.

"Magnus told me all about it over a rather nice bottle of wine." Tara replied and grinned. "You owe me, and I demand you come to my lab, so you can at least help me in my latest experiment."

"Can I bring a friend?" I asked looking over at Lilac.

"Do you trust her?"

"I just met her but since this might be my last night alive what the hell."

We left the crowd behind and walked to the home and laboratory of the town's mad scientist. She didn't see herself in that light but many of the citizen's feared her and her experiments. Since my arrival I had heard many stories about the strange sights and sounds surrounding Tara's house and laboratory. There had been dozens of explosions and three serious fires that had forced Tara to rebuild in part or fully the buildings she occupied. It sounded to me as if it was a miracle that she hadn't been killed. The three of us walked down the well-lit path to her laboratory. Lilac clung to me enduring the venomous stares from the gnome. Tara unlocked the front door and gestured for us to enter. She locked the door behind us and I smelled the scent of freshly brewed coffee. Despite her dislike of the young human Tara gave her a brief tour of the facility.

"What is this?" Lilac asked holding up a metallic phallus shaped device.

"That, well that is my anti-hysteria device. Would you like to try it?" Tara said smiling genuinely.

"I'm not hysterical." Lilac replied as she wrapped her hand around the shaft of the machine.

"It also works as a preventative measure as well." Tara said giggling.

Lilac acquiesced and stripped down to how the gods had made her. Tara strapped her down with her wrists crossed and above her head. When she was done Lilac was unable to move and at the gnome's mercy. It took a few minutes for Tara to get the generator up to a full head of steam. She turned on the device and it made a lewd buzzing sound. I watched Tara get to work as she applied the machine to Lilac's inner thigh. I laughed when I witnessed the girl's look of pleasant surprise. Tara slowly worked the device upward until she pressed it lightly against the human's clitoris. Her hips rose from the table as she strained against the restraints. Tara worked the human into a fevered state with ease. She had done this quite a few times before tonight.

"Take it out," Tara said to me over her shoulder.

"Take what out?" I asked, and she laughed.

"Your penis of course," she replied giggling. "She isn't going to be satisfied just by my toy. Trust me on this, the human is going to want the real thing."

"You're the expert."

I undressed, and Lilac licked her lips when she saw my profound erection. The human bucked as she climaxed, and Tara withdrew the anti-hysteria machine. The gnome walked over, grabbed me gently by my cock, and guided me over to Lilac. My erection still in her grasp she rubbed the tip against Lilac's labia before telling me to push. I sank easily into the human's wet warm depths. I didn't need any other prodding. I thrust my hips slowly savoring what maybe the last woman I may make love to. I cupped her generous breasts and pinched her nipples as I began moving faster and with more force. Lilac cursed at me and at the same time begged me to make her feel good. The wet slapping sounds of our love play filled the air. Tara left us alone as she returned to one of her experiments.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,786 Followers
1...345678