A Toxic Daisy

Story Info
Adventures of a Young Flower.
5.4k words
3.46
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1929 my father was born. A little while later, but in the same county, my mother was born in 1975. She died giving birth to me on her 20th birthday. My father homeschooled me until a high fever fried his brain.

After a brief court battle between us, the judge ruled he was not competent to care for himself. I gained legal control of all of his assets and money. Still alive and still slightly coherent, I moved my father into a nursing home.

As the daughter and only child of a retired senior citizen, who chose to have me homeschooled; I blame him for ruining my childhood. I sold the home he built, his gun collection, and his truck. 20 years old and a comfortable 6 figure bank account.

I planned to live the life I had missed out on for so many years. I took only a suitcase and drove to California. I checked into a luxurious hotel in the city. The lights span the foreseeable landscape through the windows running the length of the wall. I fell into a deep sleep after a quick shower.

The following morning, I spent applying my makeup until it was perfect. I wore my favorite short white dress and sandals. My petite frame was dwarfed by the enormous door as I left my room. I walked confidently to the elevators and then out into the lobby.

I pushed one of the heavy glass double doors open slowly. A doorman walked briskly over and assisted me. "My apologies ma'am." He said as he held the door open for me. "Enjoy your day, Ma'am" I was too absorbed by the new sights to respond to him. I walked leisurely down the block looking around.

A serious-looking woman approached me. She was in her early thirties, beautiful, voluptuous, with dyed blonde hair; she was wearing a fitted business outfit that accentuated her curves. Her steel-grey eyes locked on mine.

I rubbed my sweaty palm with my thumb, my hands behind my back. She stopped in front of me and introduced herself,

"Hello, My name is Kendra." she extended a hand out to me. Her fingers had red fake nails and almost a ring per finger. I hesitantly shook her hand contemplating who she could be. Before I had thought about it, I was lying to her. "Morning ma'am, I'm Daisy" I spoke and faked a southern accent

"Well, hello Daisy. I am with a prominent local church for good Christian girls like yourself. You're a child of God right?" She paused and looked at me. Her gaudy red lipstick, glossy and distracting, drew my gaze. "Of course you are. Well, Daisy, the church is holding a fundraiser...I mean an event at the park at 9 am today. See you there!" Her voice was straining to keep the forced enthusiasm as she spoke.

"Of course I will join yall." I returned the false enthusiasm with my fake southern accent. She smiled, excusing herself as she walked past me. I watched her walk to the end of the block. Her tight black skirt shifting and forming and reforming to her butt as she walked.

I had walked for a block and spotted a coffee shop. The warmly lit business had several people using their phones and laptops inside. I stared blankly at the menu mounted behind the counter. I did not order and walked to the restroom. The door was locked.

I patiently stood around the corner and waited. A woman walked out with a stick that had a key tied to the end. She passed me and handed the stick to the cashier. I asked for the key and entered the bathroom with the stick.

I slid off my whitey tighties, that I was always so embarrassed about. I threw them away and left the bathroom pantieless. A sense of vulnerability accompanied my new lack of underwear. Paranoia about keeping my dress down plagued me as I left.

The warm morning air flowing under my dress brought a deviant kind of pleasure to me. I checked a map on my phone and walked towards the nearest park. I arrived at a small grass field with some tables.

The woman I had met early, Kendra, was there with several people. I blushed as I walked toward the small collection of churchgoers. Kendra spotted me as I was halfway and started towards me. We both smiled.

"I'm so glad you could come," she exclaimed, leaning to hug me. She embraced me, pressing her cheek against mine. "Yes ma'am," I said quietly. She guided toward the rest of her group like I was some sheep that had strayed from the herd.

"Excuse me, Father. Father, this is Daisy." Kendra said. A man with a large belly and a wrinkled shirt looked down at me. "Say hello Daisy..." she urged as the man smiled and reached out to touch my arm. I tensed, as if about to be struck, then spoke. " um, Hello sir... Good Morning!" I said in my southern accent as he felt my upper arm.

He spoke in a deep soothing voice as his hand fell back to his side. " Happy to meet you, Daisy. Enjoy the food, hang out, and welcome to our family." I relaxed and looked at the collection of food and coolers. I noticed a ziplock bag protruding from the top of a small basket in the middle of a table. The man handed me a business card and I put it in my purse.

Kendra and the man walked together talking leaving me alone. I walked amongst the others to the cooler to grab a drink. I paused, contemplating how to open the cooler without flashing the group. I grew aroused at the thought of accidentally letting people see my butt.

A skinny boy about my age, in a sweater vest, stared at me brazenly from his seat next to his parents. My heartbeat became audible in my ears, as I decided to risk grabbing a drink. The rhythmic thumps quickened, my hands trembled mildly, as I bent to open the cooler. I could feel the fabric moving higher as I sorted for my beverage of choice.

"Careful Daisy, your dress," Kendra said. Her speaking for the first time in a natural tone. I stood rapidly with a bottle of water, running my free hand over the back of my dress. "Thanks," I said, smiling nervously.

I found an empty bench of a picnic table and sat. Kendra sat next to me.

Kendra: "Where are you from?"

Me: "Texas"

Kendra: "I heard it is beautiful there. Are you here with your parents?"

Me: "Yes."

Kendra: "Where are they? Would they like to join us?"

I forgot to fake a southern accent when I answered "yes." Kendra knew that I was lying, she knew I wasn't Daisy. She leaned closer to me touching my back with her hand. I looked at her cold grey eyes and her awful red lipstick. "They are at the hotel still. I don't think they would be interested." I said sticking to my deceitful narrative.

She had a caring maternal look on her face. "I can help you. I can get your underwear. What's going on?" Her voice struck a sensitive spot in me. The exhibitionism and emotions had me feeling a warmth That I had been unknowingly craving for my whole life.

I studied her face, appreciating her full lips and perfect bone structure. She pulled me to her, resting my head against her breast. Her fingers ran through my hair gently. I melted into her loving embrace for almost a minute, She spoke breaking the tranquil trance I had entered. "Ok, let's go get you some panties."

"Ok," I said. We stood together and looked at each other. I glanced towards the ziplock bag in the basket. I saw a handful of bills in the bag, I estimated it to be no more than 10 dollars. "I'm going to grab a sandwich before we go," I said to Kendra.

I knelt on the bench with both knees leaning over the table. I felt Kendra's hand brush against my partially exposed butt. I put the sandwich in the basket covering the bag of donations, while she covered me with her hand.

"Ok. I am ready.' I said. We walked out of the park back towards my hotel room. I ate the homemade sandwich as I mindlessly guided Kendra into the hotel lobby. Reminded of my wealth, I discarded the donations and basket.

"This place is nice," Kendra stated, we stepped into an occupied elevator and rode it to my floor. My door opened with pronounced mechanical unlatching. She put her hand on my lower back communicating for me to enter first.

I plugged my phone in at the desk. Kendra put her purse down on a chair and signaled she was going to the restroom. I acknowledged her and walked straight to her purse. I heard the door latch shut. I started counting in my head, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi...."

I allowed myself 15 seconds to look through her purse. Immediately, I noticed a prescription pill container. I picked it up and read the label. "Xanax'. You won't mind if I take a few for myself, will you Kendra?" I thought, palming three bars and returning the container.

"Eleven Mississippi.." I tossed her wallet behind the close by the dresser. "Done." I thought, slipping the Xanax bars into my purse. I sat on the bed until she came out. "Did you put on some panties?" She asked gleefully walking out of the bathroom. "I need new bras and panties. I don't like my current sets." I said

She looked at me with a smile. "I will take you shopping. My car is parked at the park." She said. Alarms went off in my mind when she offered me a ride in her car. All the lessons on how to not get abducted by a stranger came to mind.

I accepted her offer. She picked up her purse, forgetting that I still was not wearing panties. We left the hotel together. We got into her car and started towards the mall. "So, How do you end up in a fancy hotel, alone, and with a wardrobe that doesn't match with that lifestyle?" She inquired.

The cars in front of us moved fluidly through the assortment of different potential routes and turns. I watched them sort themselves, vanishing behind buildings, never to be seen again. " I am on vacation, paid for by my parents. They got the hotel room, but did not pay for me to go shopping" I said.

"That was very sweet of them. I would love to buy you some things that make you feel confident." She said. The way to my heart is giving me their money and/or buying me stuff. Finally, someone who figured it out. "Thank you so much, Kendra!" I said emphatically.

We spent the afternoon talking, picking out stuff, and then headed to the dressing rooms. The room was large enough for both of us. A mirror sat on two of the three walls. A curtain hung in place of a door.

I modeled various sets of thongs, panties, and bras for her. She made me comfortable with being nude in front of her like it was not a concern. We left the dressing rooms in high spirits. A well-groomed gay man greeted us at the cash register.

I placed the collection of items on the counter. The gay man and I made small talk while Kendra searched through her purse. The pleasant chat abruptly stopped when Kendra started speaking frantically, violently digging through her purse. "Where's my wallet?!? Oh no. Where did it go!?" Her voice trembling as she spoke.

The employee and I watched the woman's anxiety build. "You promised you would buy me underwear! You promised!" I whined, stomping my left foot. Kendra looked at me then back to her purse. "I know! I know, I'm sorry!" She said. She was sweating and hyperventilating.

"I can't breathe! I need air..." She said grabbing her prescription and consuming a Xanax. My acting had pushed her over the edge as I had intended. Now I was genuinely annoyed and embarrassed. I took Kendra's arm and shoved her purse into her hand. "Ugh! Let's get out of here.." I said practically dragging the woman I had only met mere hours prior.

Once outside I called for a ride. Kendra pointed vaguely in the direction of where we parked. "You are not driving me while high," I said. The ride back seemed much shorter. "Come up to my room and you can decompress," I said. I was in control now.

We got strange looks from everyone we passed. We made it back to my room. Kendra looked vacant in the eyes and calm. The unnatural lack of vitality in her actions creeped me out at first.

"Go take a bath, you're all sweaty," I commanded as I opened a mint chocolate candy left by room service. She stripped nude outside of the bathroom, without a word, and walked in.

Several minutes later she returned. She had kept her head dry and was now wearing the hotel supplied bathrobe. She apologized as she sat next to me on the bed. "I am sorry. I have really bad anxiety." She said slurring her words. We laid on pillows against the headboard with our legs stretched out on the comforter.

The TV was on. She looked forward to the screen but did not seem to be watching it. I rolled over to her to cuddle. Her arm went over me as I snuggled against her body. I pressed my head against her breast as I had in the park.

The sense of belonging returned. I was truly happy snuggled up against her. Her hand gently rubbed my back. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Her other hand caressed my cheek and I felt her kiss my head. I squeezed myself against her to return the affection.

Then she slid her hand down onto my butt. Perhaps innocent at first, but then grabbing a handful of my buttcheek. Unsure if this was playful or a sexual advance, I looked up at her. We made eye contact as she continued to grope my butt.

Seeing the unmistakable carnal desire in her eyes. I repositioned myself and kissed her throat. Then again. Then I licked her neck. She attempted to play hard to get. She turned her head away from me as I tried to kiss her on the lips. I kissed her cheek and jaw, slowly mounting her.

She moaned quietly as I continued kissing and licking her neck, cheek, and ear. I sat on her lap cupping her head in my hands. I whispered compliments to her about her beauty and her intelligence in between loving kisses. She wrapped her arms around my lower back and pulled me closer.

A brief pause and then she kissed me on the lips. The medicated older woman and I made out passionately for several minutes. I undid her robe and massaged her breasts. Breaking away from our kiss, I kissed down her neck and body to her tit.

I circled her areola with my tongue repeatedly and flicked my tongue up and down. She held my head to her as she took deep breaths. I sucked on her nipple. I then did the same on her other boob.

I worked the other boob with my hand cupping, pinching, squeezing it. I saddled her leg and continued. She began rubbing her panties with her hand. I licked my fingers and put my hand into her panties.

I started to massage her lips and her clit as she pulled me in for another kiss. Before long, she wanted more than my fingers. Kendra pushed me down toward her pussy. I obeyed and moved down between her legs.

I pinched her labia and stroked up and down, massaging her clit. Her hand came to me and rested on the back of my head. I spread her lips with my thumb and took my first lick. She inhaled audibly. I danced my tongue around her clit, occasionally teasing it, but not licking directly. Her hips and hand brought my lips to her mound in a joint motion. I sucked and flicked her clit. She wrapped my hair in her hand and locked my head against her.

We made eye contact, she pleaded in ecstasy for me to not stop. I reached up and played with her nipple as I made out with her pussy. She lifted her hips off the bed, gripping bedding, and watched me intently.

"Fingers please, fingers" she snapped at me, squirming slightly. I slid my index and middle finger inside her, pressing them down and thrusting them. This sent her into orgasm, her body locked stiff and she squeezed the blanket in a death grip. She relaxed eventually and ran her hand through my hair.

I gently kissed her thigh as she pet me. She lifted her leg over my head bringing her legs together. Then she stood and walked to her purse. "Uh, how about my turn?!?" I said indigent. "Sorry sweetie, I don't give head to women. I am not a lesbian," she said, sounding drunk.

"Um, excuse me?" I responded filled with disbelief and anger. She casually started to get dressed. I waited for a response. It did not come.

I rose and walked quickly to her purse. She watched me with an uninterested blank stare. "I can't believe you! You're worse than a guy!" I lectured as I grabbed her purse and headed to the door. She didn't respond or stop fixing her hair. I opened the door and threw her purse down the hallway. The bag rained it's contents unceremoniously along its flight path.

"Get out! Get out!" I shouted. Kendra seemed oddly detached and exhausted. She walked by me. "Whatever..." she mumbled. The older woman left.

I fished her wallet out from behind the dresser. I tossed it on the bed and looked out the window. The sun was setting in a reddish-orange sky. I took a shower still horny and mad.

An hour later I left wearing some daisy dukes and a tank top. I had her wallet with me in my purse. In the lobby, I saw her sprawled out strangely on a chair, passed out. I looked around the lobby. The cameras, the doorman, and reception employees could not see her where she was laying.

I walked over to her. The fancy chair supported her head with its wooden frame. Kendra's mouth was wide open, she breathed slowly as I took her car keys out of her purse. "Sleep tight," I whispered to her.

I drove to the mall and moved her car across the street. I parked it illegally on a red curb. I locked it. "They'll tow your ride." an ugly thug said from his seat along the fence. I ignored him and walked back to my car. I threw her keys and wallet into the bushes and drove away.

That night I switched hotels. I pulled out the business card the churchman had given hours earlier. I searched the website that was provided on the card. The church was holding a service in the morning. I decided to attend and went to sleep.

I arrived early as the sun rose from behind a building across the street. My short pink, white, and purple flower skirt flowed in the light breeze. A few families walked from various cars towards the church. I walked inside.

To my shock, Kendra stood greeting people as they entered. She wore a tight grey cotton romper with a small golden necklace. Her eyes were underlined with dark bags and her hair was in a messy bun. The fabric was pulled tight against her crotch resulting in a cameltoe.

I tried to avoid her by walking in with a family. The narrow entrance betrayed me. Kendra saw me almost immediately. "Hey, Daisy. Welcome to our church. If you could, please go check in with Mr. DeMarco at the end of the hall." She sounded awful. "Thanks, Kendra," I said, smiling.

The entry hallway was narrow with two sets of doors open to a large room. At the far end of the hall was a small office with "Mr. DeMarco" mounted on the wall next to the door. I entered the small room behind a girl about my age. We stood next to each other facing a desk. Mr. Demarco spoke from his chair, "Good Morning."

He was at least 60, and wore a cheap shirt and tie with slacks. The girl next to me was wall-eyed; she breathed from her mouth and did not speak. "Morning, Sir," I said, sounding chirpy.

He studied us as he walked from behind his desk. "What are your names?" he said, passing me to close the door. "Daisy, Sir," I said and looked at the other girl. Her face held a confused look on it as she looked about the room. Again she did not respond.

The door closed with an audible decrease in outside noise. Mr. DeMarco stood behind us, his head between ours, but out of sight. His hands gently began touching the other girl's waist. "Your name?" He said leaning forward between us. "Bianca." She said, now looking fearful.

"Nice to meet you Bianca. . . and Daisy," He replied. He slowly groped Bianca's butt with his right hand. Her body trembled nervously as the man continued. "I am Mr. Demarco and I am the one in charge of this church. Everyone here reports to me and only me. I expect you to contribute to this church and obey me." His voice carried an obnoxious arrogance.

My heart started to race as he approached me. "Do you understand Daisy...?" He asked. He stood directly behind me with his hands on my shoulders. The fabric of his shirt brushed against my back. I pushed my butt against his lap as casually as I could. "Yes Mr. DeMarco," I said, grinding on him slowly.

12