A Train Car Named Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some armpits are a more suitable fit for the size of his bigger than average prick. Seemingly, from a distance, she had the perfect armpit to maintain his sexual interest and to maintain the right amount of pressure on his cock. Sad but true, not all women have sexy armpits. Yet, once she put her arm down, with him an expert in armpits, her armpit had the right size, shape, dimensions, and depth to hold his erect cock in place. To him, a thing of sexual fascination, a naked armpit was just as sexy and hot as seeing a naked breast, a naked ass, and/or a naked pussy.

Swooning to himself, he was in armpit heaven when he spotted this woman's, exposed, naked armpit. Unable to stop staring, as if she was standing there naked, he couldn't remove his eyes from her armpit. As if she was deliberately, sexually teasing him by exposing her naked armpit to his horny eyes, he stared at her armpit while imagining touching it, feeling it, tickling it, licking it, and, of course, fucking her sexy armpit.

Only, she was standing instead of sitting because she was clearly getting ready to get off the train. In a panicked rush to follow her, with this not even his stop, not wanting to miss his love match opportunity and let her go and, perhaps, never to see her again, he alighted from the train, too. As soon as the doors parted opened, a fast walker, and as if it wasn't meant for them to meet, she disappeared in a huge crowd of hurrying passengers. Boring, with him tired of the routine, with everyone in a rush to go nowhere, it was the same thing every day.

Lucky for him, she was a very, tall blonde, over six-foot-tall with heels and, as if she was a shining star with her blonde hair, clearly, he could see her head bobbing up and down over the other women. Not removing his eyes from the back of her blonde, beautiful head, he struggled to wade through the crowd while hoping to get closer to her. Finally, gaining on her, with his gaze transfixed on her womanly body, she was sexually slender, albeit very shapely. Yet, in order for him to sleep tonight while sexually fantasizing over her, he needed to see her beautiful face.

Something that he found so sexually exciting and erotically appealing, with the disembodied movements of a speed walker, perhaps, because she was walking so fast, but she walked with an exaggerated wiggle. Staring at the movement of her ass was akin to watching a woman doing the rumba without having a partner getting in the way. The closer he got to her, the more sexually excited he became. Indeed, she was very beautiful and had the body to match. Walking faster while dodging people in his way, determined to catch her before she disappeared forever, finally, he caught up with her.

# # #

"Pardon me. Excuse me, Miss," he said. "Pardon me. I'm sorry."

He reached out to touch her elbow with his fingertips when she didn't stop. He immediately let go of her arm as soon as she turned her head towards him. Then, she stopped and turned around to face him. Just as he imagined she'd be, she was so beautiful.

Dumbstruck and at a loss for words, all he could do was stare. Never had he seen a woman as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely. As if she was Charlize Theron's twin sister but with bigger tits, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Finally, regaining his ability to speak before making a complete fool of himself, he apologized.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I couldn't help myself," he said.

After imagining divorcing his wife, years from now, he imagined laughing over this when they were married for 40-years with children and grandchildren. Every time they got together, he imagined boring everyone with the same story of how they first met. In the way that Tom Brady was with Bridget Moynahan when he spotted Gisele Bundchen, he now understood how someone could abandon their wife when finally finding the right one, and the one and only woman who was meant for him.

"Yes," she asked with the voice of an angel?

With her long, strong legs, and very quick stride, obviously, in shape, she was such a fast walker. In the way that some men love low-cut dresses, tube tops, or peasant blouses, she was wearing his favorite type of dress, a sleeveless sundress. As sexy as it was revealing, the sundress exposed her arms, her shoulders and, of course, the focus of his stare on the commuter car, her naked armpits.

Instead of touching her elbow, he wished he could touch, finger, cup, and tickle her armpit. Yet, not wanting to rush things, he didn't dare finger her armpit. For sure, if he fingered her armpit, he'd want to sniff, lick, and fuck her armpit. For sure, if he fingered her armpit, sniffed her armpit, licked her armpit, and dared to fuck her armpit, she'd think him insane. She'd be screaming for the police.

'Pervert! Armpit pervert. Get away from me. Help! Help! Police!'

Happy that he saw her, his dream, sexual fantasy woman, he was glad that she stopped to talk. An understatement, making not only his day but also his life, he was beyond happy that he not only caught up to her but also that she stopped to talk to him. He was sexually thrilled to stand in the same space with her and, if only for a moment, breathe the same air.

"I apologize for the boldness of my strange question, please forgive me in advance, but..." he paused as if trying to think how to ask a woman that he hasn't even met yet or been formally introduced such question. "This may be odd coming from a complete stranger but..." he said pausing again. "Are you married or in a serious relationship?" Then he looked at her with hopefulness that she wasn't. "I apologize in advance for my rudeness but you're not lesbian, are you?"

He paused and sweated under his collar while waiting for her to answer. Instead of ignoring his question and walking away from him, as most women would have already done, she smiled at him. As if her big, blue, bright eyes were meant just for him, making his heart skip a beat, she lit him up with her beautiful, wide, white smile.

Suddenly, dizzy with sexual delight, he was lost in time and in space. As if he was a character in Milan Kundera's, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and they were kindred souls that knew one another from a prior life, he felt free talking to her. Even though he was married, already imagining taking things to the next level, he was hopeful of starting a romantic, sexual relationship with her.

"No, I'm not married or in a serious relationship. And I'm not lesbian," she said with a laugh. "I'm single," she said. "Why? Do you know someone who would be perfect for me," she asked with cynical twinkle in her eye and with a melodious laugh? "Sorry, but I hear that all the time with my friends always trying to fix me up with losers."

# # #

He was helpless to control his lustful, sexual desire for her. With her standing in front of him, not wanting to miss his opportunity and disappear in the next crowd of passengers, making his sexual move, he was ready to do something he had never done before. Taking a huge risk of being arrested, he needed to know if he was dreaming, sexually fantasizing, or if she was a figment of his imagination. And if she was real, he needed to know if she was as instantly, sexually attracted to him as he was instantly, sexually attracted to her.

In the way that Odysseus imagined the Sirens in Homer's Odyssey, he was tempted to plug his ears with beeswax to stop him from what he was about to do. Only, he didn't have any beeswax in his pocket. He didn't even know what beeswax was. Or in this instance, he wished he could cover his eyes with a blindfold so as to refrain from looking at this minx and extraordinarily, gorgeous woman with her sexy armpits tempting him.

Surely, a woman not of this earth, she as so beautiful. She was so sexy. Obviously, love at first sight, the more that he looked at her, the deeper that he fell in love with her. No comparison, with his wife a mere mortal compared to this Goddess of wanton, sexual desire, he couldn't believe that she stopped and took the time to speak with him.

Unable to talk, as if they were lovers in another lifetime, he wanted to tell her everything. He wanted her to understand his instant feelings of love for her. He wanted her to know that he loved her and would love her forever. Pure lunacy and sexual madness, no doubt, with her thinking him insane, but he needed to know if she felt the same way about him.

Only, right time and the right place, he didn't know that she was horny and sexually frustrated. He didn't know that she needed a cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. He was unaware that, more than anything, she wanted someone to masturbate her. She wanted a sexual orgasm with a man's fingers, his tongue, and/or his cock.

'Finally, I found her. She's the one. Not wanting to let her go, I can't allow her to leave without knowing if she feels the same way about me as I feel about her,' he thought.

Impossible to assess her true feelings with a look or with a word, yet, he needed to know if he was meant for her and she was meant for him. Before she could say another word to dissuade him from what he was about to do and must do, he made his decision. Taking a chance that she wouldn't yell rape, call the police, and have him arrested, he put his hands to her shoulders and gently, but forcefully, pushed her back against the wall. Then, he looked deeply in her blue eyes, leaned his mouth to her mouth, and parted her lips with his tongue.

He kissed her. He French kissed her. He couldn't believe that he had the audacity to not only kiss her but also to French kiss her. Reaching deep from within, he summoned the courage to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her again. Probing her beautiful mouth with his tongue, as if she was a helpless victim imprisoned by his tongue, he continued French kissing her, a complete, albeit beautiful stranger.

While kissing her, going to the next extreme, he felt her large, dress and bra clad breast with one hand while exploring her shapely ass with his other hand. Instead of pushing him away, she not only allowed him to continue kissing her but also, she allowed him to continue feeling her and groping her. Taking her silence as his permission to go further, he raised the front of her short sundress and fingered her pussy through her panties. Shocking himself that he had the boldness to take sexual liberties with her, he was more shocked that she allowed him to take sexual advantage of her.

When she didn't stop him from molesting her and probing her pussy through her panties, he stuck his whole hand down the front of her panties. As if he was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover, he cupped her trimmed pussy in his hand as if he owned her pussy. He felt and fingered her warm wetness. Not stopping there, exerting gentle pressure with his fingertips, he parted her pussy lips with his fingers. Not surprised, she was already sexually aroused. Sexually excited, she was already wet and ready for him to masturbate her.

Rubbing her clit, he fingerfucked her pussy. Then, rubbing her clit faster and harder, he explored her pussy deeper with his fingers. He masturbated her. Instead of pushing him away and resisting his sexually abusive touch, she squirmed with delight. Obviously, she not only wanted to cum but also, she needed to have a sexual orgasm. Clearly, as much as she was the woman that he had been searching for, perhaps, he was the man that she had been seeking to find.

Not even knowing her name, with her a total stranger, the first time doing something like this, as if he had been romantically entangled with her for years, he passionately kissed her again. Expecting her to push him away and slap him, when she didn't, he continued kissing her and masturbating her. Towards the end of his deep, wet kisses, she moved her arm around his neck and returned his wet kiss with her French kiss. Finally, she spoke again when they broke off the kiss.

# # #

"Do you do this to every woman you don't know," she asked while laughing? "If I was any other woman, I would have slapped your face, kneed you in the testicles, and pushed you away before running away to call the cops. Only, I'm not like any other woman that you haven't yet met," she said sticking out her hand.

When he looked at her stunning himself by his actions and stunning him by her reactions, not knowing what to say, he didn't say anything. Instead of saying anything, he stared at her outstretch hand. In the way that she had a beautiful arm and an exquisite underarm, she had a beautiful hand, too.

"I'm Susan. I'm pleased to meet you, or instead of shaking my hand would you rather kiss me again, or maybe push me to my knees and stick your cock in my mouth. Perhaps, you'd like to push me down on this dirty, train platform floor and fuck me while banging my head against the concrete?"

'Blow me? Is she hinting that she wants to blow me,' he thought while questioning her reaction to him French kissing her? Misinterpreting her meaning, he took her more literal than sarcastic. In the way that he wanted her to suck his cock, he thought that she wanted to suck his cock.

Unsure if she was kidding or serious, he laughed nervously while shaking her hand and unzipping himself. He pulled out his cock and with a gentle hand to her shoulder, he moved her to her knees. Not having to force her, she took him in her hand before opening her mouth and taking him inside. While stroking his prick, she sucked his prick. After he masturbated her, she blew him. Already sexually excited, it didn't take him long to cum in her mouth and ejaculate a second load of cum all over her beautiful face.

"Matthew," he said when he helped her up to a standing position. "My name is Matthew," he said. She retrieved tissues from her pocketbook and wiped his cum from her face. "I'd much rather kiss you again or have you blow me again, than to fuck you on this dirty, platform floor," he said parting her lips again with his tongue.

While kissing her, he reached down to feel her dress and panty clad ass before reaching up to feel her dress and bra clad breast again. Then, as if he wasn't acting weirdly enough, he moved his index finger from her breast to impale her armpit with his finger. He moved his finger back and forth as if fucking her armpit with his finger. Then, when he removed his finger from her underarm, he took his index finger to his nose and sniffed it before taking his finger to his mouth to lick it and suck it.

"That tickles," she said laughing while pulling away. "Tell me, do my armpits smell as good as they obviously taste to you?"

Out of nervously, she laughed again and he laughed, too.

"Sorry, but you have the most beautiful armpits I've ever seen in my life," he said.

She looked at him oddly.

"Armpits? Really?" She laughed while looking at him oddly. "Thank you, I think. I didn't know that armpits were a sexual thing," she said with another laugh. "This is a first for me, someone telling that I have beautiful armpits and someone being sexually attracted to my armpits while fingerfucking my armpit and sniffing and sucking their finger," she said with a sexy laugh.

He looked at her with a warm and loving smile as if telling her that he wasn't crazy or a threat to her.

"In the way that some men have a thing for licking women's asses, woman's armpits are definitely a sexual turn-on for some men," he said with a pause. "And I'm one of those men."

She laughed a melodious laugh that made him instantly love her even more.

"Maybe I could earn some money modeling my armpits as an armpit model," she said laughing. "Why not? There are breast models, ass models, hand models, leg models, and foot models, why not armpit models? I could do deodorant commercials or depilatory cream and shaving commercials. You could be my armpit agent. We could make a lot of money," she said with another melodious laugh.

# # #

She raised her chin in the air as if she was expelling smoke from her mouth after taking a drag of her cigarette. Only, she wasn't smoking. If she was smoking anything, she was smoking hot.

"Having worked as a model and as a stripper, I've been around the block more than a few times. I've had my tires kicked, my oil changed, have been taken out for quick 100 mph dragstrip runs, and long romantic rides through the countryside in the moonlight. Been there and done that. I was even a swinger for a few years with my ex," she said looking at Matthew to see how he had taken all she had said.

Obviously, shocking him as much as he shocked her by kissing her, feeling her through her clothes, and masturbating her, she laughed at the quietness of his shocked surprise. With her not rejecting him but accepting him for who he was, indeed, he was a strange, aggressive man with an armpit fetish. Nonetheless, he had a unique appreciation for the female body.

Instead of being too physical and instead of him groping her, even with him knowing what he sexually wanted, he was still gentle with her. Instead of just masturbating her, no doubt, she couldn't wait for him to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy and before fucking her cunt. She couldn't wait for him to make love to her before fucking her. And if she needed to allow him to have his wicked, sexual way with her armpits, she was seemingly willing to do that.

Only, with him having a salt and pepper trimmed beard, looking as if he was a psychiatrist instead of a masher on the commuter train to work, he was very good looking. Also, what she especially liked about him was that he was tall, about 6'3" tall. With too many of her dates with shorter men, with him as her boyfriend, she could wear her heels. Even more than wearing her heels without towering over him, not having to squat and/or contort herself to kiss him, she could look him in the eye.

"I've done it all and what I haven't done, I've seen it done," she said already confessing her extensive, sexual past as if testing him and giving him a chance to run away. "Sorry to disappoint you if that's your thing but the only thing that I won't do is anal sex. Having been raped one too many times before, once by my uncle, once by my cousin, once by my piano teacher, once by all four of my much older brothers, and once by my ex-husband, as far as I'm concerned, anal sex is for, rapists, gay men, and men who on the fence about being gay."

Instead of letting her go on her way or asking her for her contact information, he kissed her again. This time, more deliberate in his passion, he stuck his hand under her dress and inside of her panties again. Masturbating her again, he was determined to have her cum again. Rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her pussy, in case he never saw her again, he wanted to give her a lasting memory of him giving her another sexual orgasm.

"Oh, my God, Matthew. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop," she said grabbing his hand by his wrist to direct his fingers. "Yeah. That's it. Right there. Right there. Rub me faster. Rub me harder. Don't stop. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

# # #

'Dear Diary,

I met a man today. His name is Matthew. I never knew anyone named Matthew until today. I never knew anyone like Matthew. A one-of-a-kind man, he's my guy.

Before he even knew my name, he kissed me. Then, when I didn't pull away from him, he French kissed me while touching me and feeling me everywhere through my clothes. Shocking me, someone who doesn't shock easily, he lifted the front of my short sundress and fingered my pussy through my panties before sticking his entire hand down the front of my panties to cup my naked cunt.

Not stopping there, he rubbed my clit and fingerfucked my pussy. A man that I never met before and didn't even know, masturbated me. I still can't believe that I allowed a stranger to masturbate me. What's wrong with me to allow him to do that? Even though I feel like such a wicked whore, I feel as if he's the one. I feel as if I'm in love.