A Train Encounter Pt. 02

Story Info
The commuting foot fun begins.
1.2k words
4.59
8.1k
11

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers

Tracy turned out to be almost as much of a wise ass as me, and kind of flirty, even though I knew she wasn't really flirting. Soon after I told Tracy that I had a foot fetish, she showed up on the train with bare legs and open toe sandals. I had never seen her without stocking and was kind of surprised and told her so. She laughed and said she was in a quirky mood and decided that she wanted to tease me. I laughed and told her that she was evil, but the stockings and boots look she usually had on was enough of a tease. She was surprised, so I told her that I love stocking feet, and that boots keep them warm and clean, especially walking around in the city all day. A light switched on and she said "ohhhhh, that's why you were looking at me in Secaucus" and thankfully she laughed about it. I told her that was part of it, but her bright outfits really did stand out.

I don't know if it was because I have a fetish or if she was just interested in getting to know me, but she kept bringing it up and asking questions for a week or so. During that time I loosened up a bit and told her more about my particular fetishes, that I prefer stockings or sheer socks to bare feet, boots to open shoes, smelly over clean, and sweaty but not dirty. She seemed fascinated by all of it. She also told me that she was attracted to breasts, and used to love licking her ex girlfriend's when she came home from the gym and her breasts and armpits were all sweaty. So now I understood why she wasn't phased when I admitted that I like sweaty, smelly feet... she liked sweaty, smelly armpits. Cool.

One day she hopped on the train wearing what I think were the same yellow stockings, brown boots, and green top I had seen her in the first time I noticed her about six months earlier. I joked that she really liked those boots, and she said that they were her favorites; old and broken in, so comfortable for walking around all day. They were the color that you can only get from old, well worn leather, a little higher than Ugg boots, had a strap with a bronze looking buckle at the ankle, and a thick heel like riding boots but about an inch and a half high. I decided then and there that I was going to stay in the city late that day and ride home with her, if nothing else just to see her in those stockings and boots some more. On the way home I hung out at the entrance to the platform until I saw her walking up and felt great when she saw me and smiled. She asked if it was a late day for me, and at first I said yes, then told her I just wanted to see her in that outfit again. She laughed and didn't seem to care if that was true or not.

We found a couple of seats together and when we settled in she mentioned that her feet were killing her and could really use that massage I had promised, wishing out loud that there weren't so many people on the train. I told her I'd be glad to do it in her car if she would drive me up the next train station after. She laughed and said "you're too much" and we just talked about our days. She got up and we said our goodbyes and "see you tommorows" when we got to her station, and she left to get off the train. A few seconds later I heard "are you coming or not" whispered in my ear. Well hell yes!!!

As we walked to her car I told her I was kind of in shock. She admitted that it was a last minute decision to come back and say that, so I thanked her and said I would understand if she had second thoughts, which thankfully she didn't. We stood in the lot, leaning on her car, a Toyota Corolla, and talking, until it seemed like everyone else on the train had left. It was a big, open lot and being summer it was still light out, so we felt kind of exposed. We finally got in and she decided to drive to the back of the lot. She turned off the engine and spun around with her knees scrunched up and her feet on the console, and asked if I was sure? I told her I was, and that I was shaking a little. She said that she was too, and suddenly looked almost scared. When I asked her what was wrong, she said she was just worried. Her boots were old, it was the middle of summer, and she was worried about taking them off. It's entirely up to you, I told her, but I really am more than ok with it if your feet are sweaty or smelly.

Tracy relaxed a little bit, said "ok", and extended her legs enough that her knees were still bent but those wonderful boots were resting on my leg.I unzipped her right boot, slid it off, and the smell hit me immediately. It wasn't exactly cheesy, definitely not vinegary, but a very strong foot and leather odor. Just incredible. I said "see, no problem", and started to give her a foot rub. It took a few minutes, but she finally relaxed and started to enjoy it. I asked her to slide a little closer so I could get a better angle and she did, resting her left foot across my knees as I brought the right one up to my chest and started doing my best. After a little bit I told her it was time for the other foot, so rested her right foot on my chest and unzipped her left boot to start rubbing. She asked if she should move her foot from my chest, and I asked her to please keep it there, which brought a smile to her face. As I continued to rub her foot, she said "you really don't mind this, do you?" I said no, just the opposite, I'm loving this. She smiled, said "you're so nice", and slid her foot up to rub my cheek with her toes.

I looked at her and could see that she was biting her bottom lip a little. I knew by now that meant she was thinking about something she did't want to ask, and guessed that she was concerned about having just rubbed her toes on my face. I said "yes, it's ok", then turned my head so my nose landed between her stocking toes and breathed in. The look on her face was priceless. I laughed at her a little and continued rubbing her foot until we both realized that we had been in the car for almost 25 minutes, even though it felt way too short. She quickly pulled her feet back, put her boots back on, and we were just leaving the parking lot for her to drop me at my car a few minutes later when the next train unloaded.

To be continued...

NJNomad
NJNomad
44 Followers