A Train of Events

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

The knowledge that Bryony considered me in those terms caused my heart to flutter with excitement and I felt like a lovelorn teenager. Philly had a look of understanding on her face as she trailed her fingers down my body and I became desperate to feel her touch on my sex but she proceeded with aching slowness.

She had me squirming by the time she began to caress my inner thighs but each time I thought she was going to put me out of my misery she would withdraw and start all over again. I lost all track of time and my body became clammy with perspiration but she was not put off in any way. At one point she leaned over me and licked a bead of moisture from between my breasts.

That single act sparked a burning desire to have her kiss me but this too she seemed to anticipate. She touched her lips to mine for the briefest instant and then returned her attentions to my lower body.

I could feel myself leaking and she whispered into my ear.

"You reek of it you slut..."

What could have been taken as an insult was, from her, an unbelievable turn on. I groaned and felt a further seepage.

When, finally, her fingers began to graze against my sex it was a gossamer touch that continually skirted my labia. I was, by now, straining against my restraints and I begged her to be merciful. She simply smiled, switched her concentration to my breasts and began again.

I had almost reached a state of delirium when I was jolted back to reality by the ring of the doorbell. Ignoring my protestations Philly got to her feet and went to answer it. My embarrassment was almost beyond measure when I heard voices and realized that she was showing the newcomers into the room.

From what I could see, with my limited range of view, there were two of them and they both looked as if they had just stepped out of a business meeting. The first was a tall black woman. She had the stark features of Grace Jones softened by her long straightened hair. Her make-up was impeccably applied and I had difficulty pegging her age.

At first I thought that her companion was an Asian but, on closer inspection, her pretty square features hinted at some Native American in her DNA. She was slightly built, suggestive of youthfulness, but there was something about the way she held herself that made me think that she and I might be of a similar age.

"I see you started without us."

This from the black woman who removed her jacket and made herself comfortable on the sofa to be joined by her companion who seemed totally at ease with the situation.

Philly, poured them each a glass of wine and introduced them to me as Sara and Aponi as if the situation was nothing out of the ordinary. For the next fifteen minutes or so they made small talk whilst she continued to toy me. On the face of it she was giving no thought to what she was doing but every caress of her fingertips was increasing the erotic tension which racked my whole body.

Aponi was the first to finish her wine and, having done so, she stood up and casually began to get undressed. I was shocked by her sangfroid but more so as the others carried on their conversation completely unfazed.

Once she was completely naked she came and stood over me allowing me to appraise her lithe figure. Her breasts were mere upswells but this only emphasised the rigidity of her dark nipples. There were almost perfect roundels from which the teats stood almost obscenely proud.

Her hips were youthful but her swollen mound along with her exposed, puffy, labia suggested a woman of worldly experience.

"Well this is an unexpected pleasure at the end of a tiring day."

There was no further preamble, no niceties, as if by divine right she straddled my face and settled herself down. It took some seconds for me to come to terms with what was happening but Aponi was already rubbing herself demandingly over my mouth.

Her skin still bore the musty smells of a day at work but they were quickly overwhelmed by the heated scent of arousal. I was fully aware that I was being both used and demeaned but, far from being angered, I was simply turned on even more.

I began to lick her almost frenziedly and my reward was the wonderful touch of Philly's fingers on my sex. She tantalized the inner surfaces of my labia, ignoring the imploring thrusts of my hips, and I was panting with need.

The heat of my quickened breathing helped to coax Aponi towards a swift orgasm but I sensed that this was only the beginning.

She leisurely arose from her throne to reveal Sara standing gloriously naked at the foot of the table like some sort of Amazonian princess. She was obviously a woman who worked with weights and the muscles of her arms and legs were clearly defined. Her stomach was toned and her conical breasts were uplifted to the extent that her nipples stood almost perpendicular.

She was a frightening sight to behold but my eyes were already dropping to her sex and I was wondering how she would taste. She smiled at my appraisal but then turned to Philly.

"Do you have it?"

"Of course, but first things first, there is someone else who wishes to join us."

For a moment panic threatened to overwhelm me. I had barely come to terms with the idea of three of them taking advantage of me but now things seemed to be getting out of hand. I was on the verge of demanding that Philly release me when her meaning became apparent.

She opened a large screen laptop set on an elaborately carved escritoire which was the room's show piece. Having switched it on she produced a small cam with an adjustable tripod and carefully pointed it at me.

My immediate, and not irrational, fear was the prospect of blackmail. She turned the laptop towards me so that I could see myself on screen in all my wanton glory but then the image changed and I was confronted with Bryony's smiling face.

"Hi! I hope you're having a good time. I've just settled in to watch the show...I know you're going to make me proud."

My mind was in turmoil. On the one hand I wondered how dare she, and what did it say about her feelings about me, but on the other I had a ridiculous sense of wanting to be worthy of her.

By the time I refocused on reality Sara was already preparing herself. Philly had handed her a webbed harness and only as she stepped into it did I register the double ended phallus that defined its purpose.

I watched with a mixture of shock and fascination as she eased the thing deep inside herself with a guttural groan of satisfaction. I am no stranger to vibrators but the threat implicit in this had me shaking my head in denial.

"There, there. Don't fight it. Just relax and enjoy."

As Philly spoke she eased her finger fractionally inside me and in spite of everything we could all hear the soft suck of moisture.

Notwithstanding, I felt myself trembling as Sara approached like a panther bearing down on its prey. My muscles were tensed but she was in no hurry. She played the tip of the thing very lightly over the opening to my sex and I could feel my body betraying me. She spent some moments continuing to coax and I was relaxing involuntarily.

She read the moment of transition as defiance surrendered to greedy desire and she gently broached the portal.

Even now we remained barely engaged as she let me get used to the initial intrusion before she pressed herself home with exquisite slowness.

The thing was modestly sized and both warmer and more pliant than I imagined. Sara paused again once we were joined and reached forward to torment my nipples which had remained almost painfully tumescent.

Her touch was not as skilful as Philly's but, in my present state of agitation, it was enough to string me even tighter.

She continued for only a short while before she started to concentrate on her own need.

At first I thought she was withdrawing altogether but she stopped at the cusp and then gently invaded me once more.

It was a prelude to a series of long, easy, strokes and the glint in her eyes as she held my gaze told me that she was as aroused as me if not more so.

She was beautiful to look upon. The animal quality of her body was enhanced as her skin began to glisten with a fine sheen of perspiration and her latent power transmitted itself through the link that joined us.

There was a thrilling moment of realization that there was to be no softening, no disappointment. She was determined that we would both be fulfilled and she had both the resilience and purpose to deliver her promise.

Over the ensuing minutes she very gradually picked up the pace, impaling me with the commanding thrusts of her hips. I felt as if I was in the grip of a continuous slow-burning orgasm but I knew that the true climax was yet to come.

She looked deep into my eyes and I saw in hers a distillation of pure lust. There was an unspoken understanding that we were both ready and she found a fast and unremitting rhythm that shamed any man I had ever been with.

Her conquering growl as the dam burst triggered an orgasm that shook my whole body and left me trembling long after she was done. She was still now but the ebbing pulses of her sated sex were conducted to mine and I fed off them to keep myself aloft until, finally, my strength spent I lay limp and sublimely contented.

The room smelt of sex and expensive perfume evaporated from heated flesh and I breathed it deeply. I actually groaned with disappointment as Sara tenderly withdrew but oddly my thoughts turned to Bryony and what she had witnessed.

Exhausted as I now was I hoped that Philly would release me but her smile told another story. She moved closer, making sure I could watch, as she slowly undressed.

Naked, she was as impressive as Sara but in an altogether different way. There was a heaviness to her, her breasts, belly, thighs but her body was beautifully toned. I felt a longing to be enfolded in her arms, to embrace her inviting softness.

She stroked my face, giving a sense that all my yearnings would be gratified, but, as so often in the recent past, it was a matter of being careful what you wished for.

In a haze of movement she seemed to flow over me and then my face was arranged between her thighs as she looked into my eyes.

"I want you to worship me..."

Her choice of words was odd but it chimed with something deep within my psyche. Entrapped by the fullness of her flesh I felt cut off from all else and now she eased forward presenting her sex.

I suddenly felt uncomfortably warm but my eyes were riveted to the lush delta before me. Like her it seemed so much larger than life. She was flawlessly depilated and her labia erupted from within to form dark, demanding, wings on which tiny beads of arousal caught the light.

She had waited a long time and her scent was rich but far from recoiling my nostrils twitched in expectation.

I put out my tongue but it was a stretch to reach her and I could barely run the tip along the edge of her lips.

It was enough to infuse my tongue with the pure taste of her and it acted on my brain like an ice cold shot. I strained again, wanting more, and I was dimly aware of her knowing smile.

It amused her, for a moment or two, to watch me trying to satisfy my craving but then she proceeded to demonstrate her dominion. She slowly eased forward eclipsing me with the slight overhang of her belly and then the last thing I was aware of was the mounds of her breasts before all was darkness.

She settled with her sex covering my mouth and I was acutely aware of the mass of her bearing down on me. My temperature rose within seconds and breathing became more of an effort until I willed myself to relax.

I reached out blindly with my tongue but I was unprepared for the sudden heat and wetness. I had penetrated her with ease and her essence ran down my cheeks.

All my senses were suffused. The warm compression of her body cut me off from the world offering a sanctuary in which my only and task and desire was to please her. My ears were blocked by the solidity of her thighs and every breath I took was moist.

I do not know for how long I laboured, my tongue exploring the depths of her. At moments her taste was more intense and the ever more erratic contractions, almost uncomfortable, gave the only clues as to my degree of success.

I had reached my own personal state of nirvana and recognized the possibility that I might reach another climax without even being touched.

Finally, her legs parted a little and I felt her hand on my head bidding me to remain still. She began to move over me, almost imperceptibly at first but then more positively. She was using my face and, contrary to all sense of reason, I welcomed it.

Her movements, like Sara's, were graceful but powerful and assured. She was asserting her womanhood in a manner that left me awestruck.

At last her orgasm broke over her, shaking her whole body, and my mouth was suddenly flooded with gouts of moisture which I swallowed with unseemly greed. I did not want it to end but a lack of air was making me light headed.

When, at last, she rose from me Aponi came and kissed her on the cheek and I felt an enormous sense of pride. My body ached in so many ways but, on balance, I was feeling wonderfully gratified.

My three tormentresses ignored me whilst they refilled their glasses but I had reached a point where I was simply prepared to relax and see how things played out.

After a few moments Aponi returned her attention to me and began to release my legs. It now seemed that proceedings might be coming to a close and, I have to confess, I had mixed feelings.

Philly and Sara put down their wine glasses and joined us. Philly knelt and addressed herself to the ribbons that still bound my wrists but, rather than undoing them, she checked to make sure that they were secure.

My surprise at this turn of events turned to shock as Philly loomed over me. Once again she straddled my face but this time I was left staring at the spectacle of her voluminous derrière.

"You know what you have to do..."

From my vantage point it was, almost literally, a breathtaking sight to behold. Her skin was unblemished and the heavy curves had a beauty all their own but I was very aware of the implicit menace.

I had already broken this taboo but that had been on my own terms. Now there could be no escape even if I wanted it. Philly reached down and spread her cheeks revealing a puckered opening that was only a slightly darker shade of pink than her natural skin colour.

The angel and demon within me fought for control, the one cautioning the other encouraging me to indulge my darkest desires.

Philly relaxed a little, bringing herself in reach of my tongue, and then sighed as I made a first, uncertain, foray. Her skin was a little salty but the taste of leaked arousal beckoned me on.

I licked more positively and I was repaid when I felt her hand caressing my sex. I wanted to feel her fingers inside me but she reached lower spreading my wetness and mirroring the actions of my tongue.

I was in a dream state. I could hear them speaking but paid them no heed as I endeavoured to satisfy Philly and, in turn, have her please me.

"Are you ready Aponi?"

This from Philly but then, more eerily, the disembodied voice of Bryony.

"A little larger I think."

Philly began to settle more heavily upon me and I braced my tongue to meet her. With seemingly little effort we were gradually conjoined.

It felt as if it were always meant to be but it was an act of total trust as she sealed me in and commanded every breath that I drew.

I could feel the pulses of excitement deep within her and, in return, she increased the pressure of her finger. After a fleeting sensation of discomfort she broke through and began a gentle massage and my state of arousal became incredibly heightened.

I was immediately transported to a hotel room in Paris. I was on a business trip and, on my one free evening, I had been watching some lesbian porn whilst stimulating myself with a vibrator. Using her hands one of the girls had penetrated the other both front and rear and, just for a moment, I was tempted to try for myself but, when it came to it, the opening seemed too tight and the vibrator too brutal and so I chickened out.

Now Philly was showing me what I had missed. She introduced a second finger with such subtlety I did not even realize it was happening and the feeling of fullness seemed extended to my sex.

My clitoris was crying out for attention and I pushed my tongue further inside her hoping to engender a similar degree of need.

Philly was beginning to perspire, which only added to the feeling that I was drowning in her flesh, and, great as the pleasure was, I began to wonder how much more I could take.

Divining my moment of crisis she gently withdrew and switched her attention to my heated sex but, at the same time, I felt my legs being raised. Where, seconds ago, her warm fingers had been there was now a cool, insistent, hardness.

My howl of protest was smothered as I felt myself being impossibly stretched. My muscles clenched defensively but Philly began to stimulate my clitoris and my resistance crumbled. I was torn between the intense pleasure she bestowed and the continuing invasion.

I thought I could take no more but still I was being filled until I felt the warmth of thighs pressed against me. In light of what had been said I assumed that Aponi had donned the harness relinquished by Sara but this seemed brutal by comparison.

She gave me a moment to adjust to the situation and I appreciated that, in some manner, my sex had become more sensitized. Philly clearly knew from experience exactly what I was feeling as her fingers continued to dance over my clitoris bringing me closer to the brink.

My tongue was free which, was just as well as I panted for breath, but Philly gave me no respite from my entombment. She remained solidly in place as Aponi withdrew a little only to press home once more.

There was nothing I could do except try and relax but as Aponi found a rhythm I was surprised at how readily my body came to terms with the intrusion. Philly's ministrations continued unabated and I actually found myself working my hips to meet Aponi's quickening thrusts.

I began to cry out, yearning for release, and Philly did not disappoint. Aponi pressed home one final time and I sensed that she was lost in the throes of her own climax as Philly worked her fingers with a barely credible rapidity and launched me into an orgasm like no other.

I was soaring so high that it was frightening and my body trembled with waves of pleasure stretching to each extremity. I did not want it to end and I wept as I finally had to let it go.

I drew a deep breath as Philly finally relinquished her throne and I was able to watch as Sara helped a spent Aponi out of the harness.

My mind was a whirr of confused thoughts and impressions and I now just wanted some time alone to try and make sense of everything. Philly smiled at me, as if my thoughts were transparent to her, and used her fingers to brush my matted hair from my forehead.

"Not just yet sweetie..."

Chapter Seven

My 'holiday' left me anything but refreshed and I returned home feeling more uncertain than ever. From a business standpoint it could be counted a success and I had made some useful, and hopefully, profitable contacts.

For the first couple of days back I buried myself in my work and put together a prospect report for the senior partners.

I spent a lot of time thinking about Bryony but it was with mixed feelings. On the one hand it felt as if she had pimped me out but I had picked up the phone of my own volition and the excitement of that evening would live with me for the rest of my life.

I had finally decided that I would move forward and leave it in the past when, out of the blue, she phoned me at work. My heart was beating madly and I had to breathe deeply and calm myself down. The conversation was brief and amounted to an invitation to dinner that same evening.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers