A Train Ride to Remember

Story Info
Just a sexy little story.
2.7k words
3.7
18.1k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

To my fans, I'm sorry I haven't been writing for the last several months but I've had some medical issues that required surgery so just now getting the urge to write again. It's always tough trying to create a theme that hasn't already been written about by a dozen authors but I keep trying. As usual, this story does incorporate my love of a lady's beautiful feet so if that bothers you, please move on. Enjoy.

He opened the compartment door and sat in the seat across from me. He looked at me trying to get a good look from around the paper in front of me.

He said, "Good Morning, I didn't catch your name?"

"I didn't give it," I replied, never looking up from the Wall Street Journal I was reading and not really wanting to start a conversation.

The train started to move from the station. It was a four hour ride from Fort Worth to Oklahoma City where I was to attend a company meeting. This is only the second time I have taken the train to a meeting. It's comfortable and gives me time to catch up on my reading instead of having to drive the 200 plus miles.

By the way, I'm Susan Thomas, thirty five years old, with deep blue eyes and shoulder length black hair. My biological info isn't particularly important although I'll say I can turn heads when I dress out. I'm the CFO for a nationwide company based in Dallas.

The gentleman that sat across from me in the compartment removed his jacket and loosened his tie. My legs were crossed. He looked down and stared at my Louie Vuitton peep toe heels dangling and swinging from my glossy red toes. I thought, "Oh no, a foot perv." Then again, I thought, "Hmmmm, why not give him a little show. No harm in that."

I was wearing my usual business suit, which consisted of a white button down blouse, navy blue pencil skirt, beige nude thigh high stockings with a reinforced toe, foot and heel, and a garter belt along with the fore mentioned heels.

For those of you that are wondering why a business lady wears stockings instead of pantyhose these days? It's mainly because they are comfortable, cooler and not such a problem in the bathroom. Just an occasional straighten plus I love the feel of nylon on my skin. Each, to their own, right?

I was still reading intently when my dangling shoe dropped from my toes on to the floor. I glanced at him and immediately saw him drop his eyes to my foot. I flexed my toes noticing my toe ring glistening in the light through my nude stocking. I could see he was in thought probably thinking should I pick up her shoe or just keep staring at her gorgeous foot. He slowly got out of his seat and kneeled, picking up my shoe. He gently put his hand underneath my foot. I decided to string him along a bit.

I said, "Excuse me? Are you some kind of a foot creep or something. Maybe I should find another compartment so you don't become a bother."

He stuttered, "Uh...Uh...Uh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that your feet are so beautiful. I see you keep them perfect for your boyfriend."

I said, "Thank you and I don't have a boyfriend. Now you may put my shoe back on my foot. He held my foot a little longer than appropriate, gently brushing my toes with his fingers as he slipped them back into my shoe. I have to say, I felt a tingling in my panties as he touched me. A reaction I didn't expect.

Minutes passed and he boldly asked, "Would you like a foot massage? Those heels are going to be hard on your feet at the end of the day. I've been told I'm pretty good at it."

"No, thanks. I'm good," I replied.

We sat there in kind of an awkward non relationship if there's such a thing when I slipped both my shoes off and extended my legs, stretching and pointing my stocking clad toes toward him. Apparently he saw the opening I was allowing him. He reached out and gently took my left foot in his hands and began massaging my soles with his thumbs, kneading them with his knuckles.

I could only whisper, "Oh...Oh My....That does feel good." I lifted my right foot, resting it on his knee, awaiting its turn with his nimble fingers. He massaged each of my toes, over my instep and up to my ankle.

He laid my outstretched foot on the seat between his legs as he began to work on my right foot and toes. I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. He stretched my foot out on in his lap and began kneading my calf up past my knee to my thigh.

I looked at him and said, "I don't know you and you appear to be taking some liberties we haven't discussed."

"Again, I'm sorry. My name is Jack. Such a beautiful leg. It's hard to keep my boundaries. What's your name, Beautiful Lady?"

I said, "That's on a need to know basis and you don't fall into that group." He looked dejected and continued the massage. He once again started at my foot and toes and worked his magic all the way up under my skirt reaching my bare skin above my lace stocking top. I didn't stop him. My pussy was now wet and wanting, soaking though the crotch of my panties. His fingers brushed across my panty covered vulva. My body tensed as he touched my protruding clit through my panties. My resolve was fading fast. My left foot pressed against his crotch. I felt his erect penis through his slacks. I began to rub my stocking toes up and down his covered shaft.

I looked at hm with lust in my eyes. I said, "Take it out!"

"What?" He was as surprised by my outburst as I was saying it.

I said, "Your penis. Unzip your pants and pull it out. I want to see it, Jack."

He unzipped his slacks but had a hard time getting it though the opening in its erect state. It finally popped out. It was gorgeous. A good seven inches with thick girth and a big pink circumcised glans. Pre cum was dripping out of the slit. I reached out with my left foot and rubbed my toes over the oozing slit. I felt his precum soak through my stocking and penetrate through to my toes. I began to stroke his shaft with both my stocking feet with his precum soaking both of them.

He said, "Please stop. You're gonna make me cum."

I said, "We can't have that so soon, can we?"

I brought my legs up and spread them. He reached up under my skirt, pulled my panties down and dropped them on the seat. He dove between my legs and drove his tough into my wet vagina.

I gasped, "YES, OH YES!" as his tongue worked up and down my labia. He took my engorged clit between his lips and licked. That drove me over the cliff. My toes curled, my eyes closed as my whole body trembled with an intense orgasm to remember.

While I was coming back down to earth, he got up, put my feet on his shoulders and drove all seven inches into my scalding pussy until the glans kissed my cervix. I came again, arching my back and driving him deeper into me.

I whispered, "Do you have a condom?" As his cock head once again touched my cervix.

He said, "No, I don't have one. I'm not in the habit of making love to beautiful ladies on the train."

He had been inside me, pleasuring every spot as he thrusted for about ten minutes when I felt him swell bigger inside me indicating he was going to ejaculate.

I said, "Pull Out! Please Pull Out!" But he was passed the point of no return. He pushed the head against my cervix. I felt the pressure as his penis spasmed and the warm rush of his semen bathed my cervix as he ejaculated deep inside me, coating my vagina with his manly essence. As we both relaxed, his semi erect cock was still buried in me and dribbling the remnants of his cum.

"I'm sorry, you're ust so sexy. I couldn't hold back."

I said, "Well, you definitely filled me."

I looked up and unnoticed in our lust was the conductor, watching us. He had apparently slipped into the compartment while Jack was fucking me. His huge penis sticking out of his pants, stroking it.

I said, "Oh My God! I'm sorry, Sir. We just got carried away. Please don't throw us off the train."

He just smiled and approached me. Jack had pulled his penis out of me and was sitting in his seat with his now limp cock hanging between his legs. A drop of semen fell from the tip to the floor. I had my left foot up on my seat and my right foot on the floor exposing my oozing vagina to him.

He came closer to me with his enormous rock hard cock, just inches from my face. It must have been ten inches long with girth to match. I had only seen a penis this large in pornos. I was trying not to make things any worse. I reached up my skirt and unlatched my stocking from my garter.

I raised my pointed toes to his lips and said, "Mr. Conductor, please remove my stocking and hand it to me."

He rolled my stocking up my leg to my foot which rested against his cheek. He slipped the stocking foot off my toes. I massaged his face with my bare toes and took my stocking from him.

The conductor who had not uttered a word. I brought my bare foot to his cock and rubbed the precum coated head and shaft all over my foot and between my toes leaving copious amounts of clear sticky liquid on them. My fingers were working my clit and was on the verge of my third orgasm. I took the stocking and slid it over the conductors massive penis all the way to the reinforced toe. I put the nylon covered head to my lips and sucked it into my mouth. Again I felt Jack's warm breath and lips on my other foot, slick as I sucked the conductor's penis. My right foot came to rest on Jack's bare penis again covered in precum.

The conductor's first words, "Oh Baby, I'm cumming!"

I withdrew my mouth and kept stroking the shaft.

I heard. "Ahhh...Ahhhh". I watched as each AHHH from the conductor's mouth was accompanied by stream after stream of thick, Pearl white jizz. It shot out of that huge glans into the toe of my stocking, filling it. I kept stroking his shaft until there was only a dribble oozing out.

I looked over at Jack who was stroking his own cock with abandon, rubbing the head all over my right foot.

Both men watched as I took the stocking off the conductor's cock and slid it over my toes, and foot, stretching it up my leg and reattaching it to my garter. I felt the conductor's semen oozing between my toes. I put my foot back in my shoe, crossed my legs and sat back. His cum was warm and sticky. Jack could stand no more. He pushed me back, spread my legs apart and drove his penis to the hilt in my sloppy pussy. He fucked me for maybe ten minutes before he groaned and splashed another zillion sperm into my womb.

Jack pulled out quickly only to be replaced by the conductor's huge member. I was so full of Jack's cum that this monster slid easily into my hole. Otherwise, it would have hurt. Jack held my left foot spreading my legs wide giving the conductor full access to my vagina. He stretched me out and bottomed out inside me. The orgasm he brought me to was so intense that I almost blacked out.

Just before I went dizzy, I looked at him and said, "Please don't cum in me."

Just as I said that, he pulled out and squirted an enormous volume of semen all over my labia, clit, and mons. I could feel it running down toward my vagina and between my ass cheeks. I know there had to be some inside me. Soon as he finished, I pulled my panties back on and immediately felt the crotch soak with cum. I put my wet toes back in my shoes and stepped out of the compartment. I was a mess but a satisfied mess.

I grinned and said, "Gentleman, please excuse me as I seem to need the restroom." As I stepped out into the hallway, both men were trying to get their swollen penises back in their pants. I was walking a little funny after the conductor had been inside me. I looked back at them and smiled.

The conductor stood there with that huge penis dangling between his legs, trying to stuff back into his pants and said, "Better hurry, Sweetheart. Your stop is only fifteen minutes away."

Jack said, "Hey, Sexy, I still don't know your name."

I said, "That's right, you don't." Then I just nodded at the conductor knowing he knew but stay quiet. He acknowledged my request and left the compartment.

I thought, "Wow! That almost four hours went by in a flash. How time fly's when you're having fun."

I said to the Conductor, "Ok. Thanks. Won't be but a minute."

I sat on the toilet but very little semen dripped out of me. I thought, "Geeze, what have I done."

I pulled out some wet wipes and cleaned my well used pussy as best I could in that small restroom. I placed a pad in my panties to absorb any semen leaking out of me.

The train came to a stop just as I walked out of the bathroom. I stepped off the train and walked over to the compartment window. We exchanged waves and I disappeared into the crowd.

Epilogue

The next morning, I had a successful meeting even with the distraction of my still leaking pussy.

It was five months before I had to return to Oklahoma City for another meeting. I thought about my previous trip but tried to put it out of my mind. A once in a lifetime dalliance and thrill with two well endowed men leaving me as satisfied as I've ever been.

I got on the train and found my compartment. Just as I got comfortable, none other but my mysterious lover, Jack, walked in and closed the door behind him.

I smiled and said, "Hi Jack. Long time, no see."

He sat beside me and kissed me passionately with his tongue trying to tickle my tonsils. I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his cock that extended down his pants leg.

I said, "Jack, that was totally inappropriate. We can't do that again. He reached up under my skirt ripping my panties off and massaging my clit.

I moaned, "Jack! Jack! Please! You're driving me crazy. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum on your fingers. Oh Jack! CUMMMMMMIMG!"

He said, "Oh Yeah, why can't we do that again?"

Breathless, I said. "That's why!"

As I came down from my orgasm, he unbuttoned my suit jacket, and zipped my skirt. He began rubbing my five month old baby bump.

I said to my husband of six years, "Well, Mr. Thomas, Mrs. Thomases womb is closed up for business this time. You already left your gift inside me on that last train ride."

"Since we allowed that Conductor to fuck me, there was some question if this baby is yours, Mr. Thomas? He managed to get a few drops in me."

"I'm glad we had the DNA checked. This little boy kicking the shit out of me is yours. No doubt. Our little role play fun turned into more than we bargained for."

He said, "I know, Susan, I'm just jerking your chain."

I said, "By the way, Honey?...... Honey?"

"You don't suppose you could check and see if that conductor's on this train?"

The End.

Thanks for reading. Just a short, sexy tale to get me back in the swing after recovering from surgery. I could have put in Fetish or LW. Decided on LW

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers