A Trip in the Fall Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the cars left, Josh and Brandon returned to the green room and within a couple of minutes, the girls emerged in their dresses from earlier. Seeing them, both girls smiled, and Sarah let out a "Let's Party!"

***

They made their way to the elevators and then onto the suite level of the stadium where the official after party was set up. When they walked in, they were greeted by a staffer who explained where the food and bar was and where their assigned table was. They walked to the table and dropped Brandon and Josh's jackets off before making their way to the bar and to the buffet line. Like the New Year's party, Brandon was astonished by all of the people he had loved listening to on the radio were now coming up and congratulating Sarah and Amanda and introducing themselves to him.

Over the next 2 hours, they ate, drank, danced, and even broke out into a little karaoke. It was entertaining to watch some of the biggest names in the business sing classic rock and even a little rap music. As the clock neared midnight, the four of them found themselves back at their table, munching on crackers and sipping drinks. Both girls had kicked their heels off and Sarah had her feet in Brandon's lap; she yawned, "I'm about partied out."

Amanda nodded, "Me too, it has been a long ass day."

Josh replied, "Well, what do you say we head back to the hotel?"

Sarah and Amanda both nodded their heads and moved to put their shoes back on. Brandon pulled out his phone, texting Nigel to let him know they were on their way down and received a text back that the car would be ready. They spent the next 5 minutes saying goodbyes before heading back to the elevators and then making their way outside to the waiting car.

They made the short 5-minute drive back to the hotel, but instead of pulling in the front, they moved around to the side of the hotel, "There a problem with the front doors?" asked Brandon?

Oliver turned around, "Lots of press after you ladies won your awards, figured we'd go in a bit softer."

They all nodded, and Josh replied, "Thanks for that."

They pulled in a side entry and climbed out, making their way down a narrow hallway to a bank of elevators Brandon had never been on, "Oh I recognize this, I used these to get to the gym," Sarah commented. They rode the elevator to their floor and then stepped out, walking down the hallway together. They came to Amanda and Josh's room first, and all paused to say goodnight and goodbye.

Josh asked, "When do you fly out?"

"In the morning, we're having breakfast with Jim and Susan at nine, then my flight leaves right at noon. Puts me back into Newark at 8:30."

Josh and Amanda nodded; Amanda hugged him and wished him safe travels before telling Josh she was gonna shower. Josh told her he'd be in shortly and he and Brandon talked about some things for Brandon to get done before the end of the month. After shaking hands and Sarah's hug, Josh headed into his room and Brandon and Sarah made their way down the hall to their room. Brandon used his key card to open the door, holding it for Sarah to enter ahead of him.

Once they were both in the room, Brandon slipped the do not disturb sign on the door and latched the security latch. Sarah made her way to the table and dropped her clutch on it and kicked her heels off, shortening her by a couple inches. Brandon took his suit jacket off and draped it on the chair next to her clutch and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against him.

"Congratulations baby."

She grinned and relaxed against him, "Thank you." They stood motionless and gazed out the window at the lights of the city, Sarah eventually spoke again, "I'm going to go shower, getting out of this dress is much easier with 2 people."

She turned in his arms to face him, he looked down at her, "How'd you get into it by yourself?"

She gave him a sultry smile, "I can get in and out of it by myself, it's just much easier," she reached up and kissed him softly, "and it's a lot more fun with two..."

He smirked, "Is that why you and Amanda took so long?"

She giggled and smacked his chest, "You wish, now come shower with me." He released his arms from her waist but as she walked towards the bedroom, she kept ahold of his hand, pulling him with her until they were in the bathroom. She opened the glass door of the shower and turned the water on to begin heating up. She shut the door and stepped back a couple of steps, Brandon had already unbuttoned his shirt and was dropping it to the floor.

Sarah looked over her shoulder and pushed her hair out of the way, "Untie me."

Brandon reached down, untied the bow which had been double knotted, "You didn't want that to come undone, did you?"

With the bow untied, Sarah responded, "Nope," and began to pull a bit on the front of her dress before saying, "Unzip me."

In the small of her back, he found a very small zipper and carefully began working it down. Just as he had suspected before they left, there was no underwear because the top of her ass crack came into view and the zipper reached its stop midway down her toned ass.

He smirked, "No underwear?"

She turned and her dress, now completely loose, fell to the floor in a heap, leaving her naked in front of him. She reached for his belt, "Well I did have underwear on when we performed, but I took them off after getting dressed for the party. They're actually in your jacket."

Brandon began to make a comment, but Sarah knelt in front of him as his belt came undone, which was quickly followed by his pants and seeing her naked on her knees and his pants around his ankles, caused his cock to continue its hardening, having started when he started undoing her dress.

With his cock sticking straight out, level with her face, Sarah opened her mouth and gently took the head into her mouth and sucked gently. Brandon sighed as the head was enveloped in the warmth of her mouth. She sucked on the head for a moment, swirling her tongue around it before letting it slip from her mouth and said, "Let's get in the shower."

He offered her a hand and she stood up and on keeping ahold of his hand they walked into the warm and steamy shower. As he shut the door and turned back towards her, Sarah was pressing her body against his, pressing her tits against his chest and trapping his cock between her legs.

He groaned and managed to say "Hello," before she had reached up and pulled his mouth to hers. As the warm water washed over them, they passionately kissed and Brandon's hands wandered from her back to her ass, eliciting a moan into their kiss as their tongues danced with each other. Sarah began to rock her hips gently, her own wetness mixing with the water, allowed her to slide her pussy lips along Brandon's hard cock, causing him to moan too.

They pulled their lips apart, both a bit short of breath and smiled at each other. Sarah spoke first, "Do you mind if I wash my hair."

"Only if I can wash the rest of you."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice." She turned around and bent forward to reach her shampoo, pressing her ass against Brandon purposefully and when he groaned, she couldn't help but smile. Standing up, she stepped under the water, soaking her hair, before squeezing shampoo into her hand and massaging it into her hair and scalp.

As she felt the gel and hairspray rinsing from her hair, she felt Brandon's hands on her body. He had knelt down behind her and with soapy hands was washing up her legs; as he got to her knees, she shimmied her feet apart giving him higher access. What she didn't realize was that by doing so, her ass shook right in his face causing him to grin, and kiss her ass softly, then nibbling on it causing her to squeal, "Hey! That's my butt."

Brandon grinned, "Yes it is." and continued washing up her legs, making sure to caress every inch he could. His hands were beginning to lose their soap which was good because he was nearing her pussy, even with the hot shower, he could feel the heat emanating from her, causing him to pause and gently rub her lips, causing her to moan and pause with her hair. As he moved his hands and stood up, Sarah whimpered, "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm out of soap, and I'm only half done."

Sarah turned around, pressing her body against his, once again pressing her breasts to his chest and trapping his hard cock between them. She wiped the soap from her eyes and opened them, "I need to rinse and put conditioner in."

Brandon nodded and caressed her back as she rinsed the shampoo from her hair, bending her head back and exposing her neck. He took the opportunity to lean in, kissing her exposed throat as she sighed and wiggled her body against his; once again even with the heat, he could feel her firm nipples pushing against him. With her hair rinsed, she straightened back up, causing him to also straighten. She reached for her conditioner, sliding their bodies against one another. Brandon signed, "You're enjoying this."

She massaged the conditioner in and smiled, "And you're not?"

"Oh, I am."

"Well good, can you finish washing me?"

"Let me wash off real quick." Sarah nodded and let the water flow over her shoulders, causing a river then a waterfall of water to cascade over and down her breasts. Brandon grabbed his soap and hurriedly washed off, before placing it back on the shelf and telling her to turn around.

When Sarah turned around, she immediately felt Brandon's cock pressing against her ass and gave her ass a bit of a shake and allowed his cock to slip down her cheeks and settle between her thighs. She felt him reach around her and grab her soap, lather his hands up, then those hands found her body.

His hands found her hips and massaged the soap into her skin, before sliding them around to her lower abdomen and traced a finger across the very top of her slit, causing her to shimmy her hips, slipping his cock along her slit causing them both to moan. His hands crept upwards and as she felt his warm breath in her ear, the next sensation she felt was him taking each of her breasts in his hands, cupping them firmly, then pinching her nipples. She once again groaned and pressed back into him. For the next minute, they stayed just like that, him cupping her breasts and her grinding her ass against his pelvis; both of their breath began to become ragged and their motions more unsteady.

Finally, Sarah stepped out of his grasp with a grunt and turned around to face him, "Step back." He did and she took a step with him, then knelt in front of him; in this position the water was just barely hitting her feet and ass. She reached out and took his cock in her hand, it was wet from the water and her own slit, and softly began to stroke it, causing him to sigh. She softly kissed the head then looked up at him, "Here is how tonight is going to work since I'm the winner." He grinned and she continued, "I'm going to suck your cock now, then we are going to dry off and go to bed." Brandon nodded as she paused before continuing, "Once we are in bed, you're going to stick this inside of me. Once you're ready to cum, you're going to shove it in my mouth and cum there. That work for you?"

"Anything you want."

"Good." Sarah kissed the head of his cock again before kissing down the shaft, then licking back up it. As she took the head into her mouth, her hand found his balls and began to roll them in her hands as she worked her lips along his shaft. She tasted her own wetness, intermingled with his usual taste and the scent of their two soaps. She ran her tongue along the underside as she slid her lips along the shaft.

Hearing him moan her name as she did, only spurred her on; in the back of her mind though, she knew that if she went too long, he would cum and she wouldn't get his cock inside of her, so after a minute or so, she pulled her head off and stood, "Alright, get out and get dried off."

Brandon sort of grunted as he willed his brain to function and turned the water off before stepping out and handing Sarah a towel and grabbing one for himself. They both dried off over the next minute or two, neither saying anything, just staring at each other and getting as much water off of them as they could. Brandon finished first, "I'm done."

Sarah ran the towel back over her one more time, "Me too, I'll just leave this on the pillow."

Sarah walked ahead of him, allowing him to smack her ass and causing her to let out a bit of a moan. They reached the bed and Sarah climbed on, sticking her ass in his face as she draped the towel on the pillow. With the towel in place, she turned to find Brandon had climbed onto the bed also. She reached down and stroked his firm cock, "How would you like me knowing what I want?"

Brandon looked around and noticed a mirror on the opposite side of the room, he grinned and said, "Feet on the floor lean over the bed and look in that mirror."

Sarah looked at where he had gestured and smiled, "Ooo sexy."

She kissed him before moving around him and taking up the position he had said. She spread her legs for stability as he climbed off the bed and got behind her. She looked up as she felt him press against her, seeing him completely behind her, and her tits hanging down, causing her pussy to flood at the perfect time as he pressed his cock into in a single motion.

She closed her eyes and let out a moan as she felt his pelvis meet her ass cheeks, and heard him say, "Open your eyes."

She opened her eyes and her face contorted in pleasure as he began to thrust in and out of her. He grabbed her hips and began to thrust faster. Seeing him thrust, seeing the pleasure on his face and her body move with each thrust, simply turned her on more. She felt one orgasm rolling through her body as she let out a long moan; instead of slowing down like he usually did though, Brandon maintained the pace and kept thrusting, prolonging her orgasm for every bit of thirty seconds.

As her orgasm finally subsided, he slowed down for a moment and as she turned to him to say something, he scooted closer and began to thrust down into her, hitting her g-spot and sending waves of pleasure through her again and within 5 or 6 thrusts, she felt another orgasm role through her body.

As her second orgasm hit, Brandon felt her walls contract around him, then felt his shaft and even his balls become wetter. This new feeling just spurred him on, and he began to pick up the pace. He was doing everything he could to hold back, but the physical feelings running through him, along with the visual of fucking her in the mirror, he quickly felt his orgasm beginning to boil. He thrusted 2 or 3 more times before exclaiming, "I'm gonna cum!"

He stepped back and Sarah quickly turned around, dropping to her knees and immediately took his cock into her mouth. Her own juices coated his cock, and the taste was immediate, but did nothing but turn her on more. She sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could and as she pulled back to just the head, she rolled his balls in her hand and she heard a grunt, then the first jet of cum hit her tongue. She quickly swallowed and the next jet was followed by another 4 or 5 which she greedily swallowed too.

Looking down as his orgasm rocked him, he could see her quickly swallowing his load and as his orgasm began to subside, she began to clean his cock up with soft movements of her lips. Once she got him cleaned up, she let his softening cock slip from her mouth before standing up and climbing back into bed.

Brandon moved into bed beside him, his knees weak from the intense orgasm he had felt, "Wow." Sarah smiled and curled up against him, softly tracing her fingers along his chest muscles. They lay like this for a few moments, bathing in the after-sex glow before Brandon spoke again, "I think I won tonight, not you."

Sarah laughed and propped herself up on her elbow, "How about we both won?"

Brandon pulled her back down, kissing her and smiling, "Okay, I can agree with that."

She lay back down, and they cuddled a bit longer, "Mom and dad will be up at 9 for breakfast."

"So we need to be dressed by 8:45?"

"Yeah...." She fell silent for a minute and then pressed closer, "Do you really have to leave tomorrow?"

Brandon sighed, "Yeah, but we will see each other in two weeks."

"But that's only for a day."

He squeezed her, "I know but it's better than nothing."

They lay quietly for a few moments until Sarah spoke again, "I guess so, I can't wait until you move for good."

"Me either, I love you."

"I love you too, goodnight baby."

***

Brandon's alarm went off at 8, he groggily shut it off, hoping to avoid waking Sarah, but when he rolled back over, he found her reclined against the headboard reading a book. She smiled, "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too." He sat up and stretched before leaning over to kiss her. When he pulled back he said, "What are you doing up?"

"I went ahead and ordered breakfast to be delivered, and figured I would do some reading."

"Nice, I'm going to go shower, care to join me?"

She giggled, "I'd love to, but we both know my parents will be early and them finding us in the shower together may cause Dad to have a heart attack."

He laughed, "Come on, they have to know I didn't sleep on the couch while I was here."

Sarah laughed, "Oh they know, but they like to stay blissfully naive."

Brandon groaned, "Fine!" He pouted a bit as he got out of bed, found a pair of underwear and a pair of sweats.

He made his way to the shower, and as he shut the door, he heard Sarah yell, "Nice ass." He chuckled and started his morning routine and thought through the next few weeks. When he got back, he was scheduled to drive to Nashville the weekend after, taking his first load of stuff down, then back home quick for work and more games, then to his parents for fishing with his dad the first of April, then after getting back, would have a week of normal before departing to Myrtle Beach for a tournament. Sarah was going to fly in and meet him there for a few days before they began the mad dash as he called it to the end of the school year, and Brandon moving by the end of June.

He finished rinsing his hair and stood under the hot stream for a moment, thinking to himself, "This is a really big deal. You're going to be busy, and you have to keep things in order or it's all going to fall apart." He climbed out of the shower, dressed, and returned to the bedroom where he found his suitcase open but packed and could hear Sarah talking out in the main room.

He put his toiletries in his suitcase and exited the bedroom to find Sarah and her parents sitting at the table drinking coffee, he smiled, "Morning everybody."

They all greeted him and after pouring himself a cup of coffee, he joined them where Jim asked, "What time is your flight?"

"Noon, how about yours?"

"We leave at 2:30."

"That's not too bad, gets you back home around 5: 30."

Susan chimed in, "Yeah, we didn't want to spend all day traveling. Sarah says you're going to Nashville in a couple of weeks?"

"Yeah, the weekend after next. I'm going to drive down and bring a load of stuff."

Jim took a sip of his coffee then said, "That's a pretty good haul isn't it?"

"Yeah, it's about 13 hours or so. I'm gonna drive halfway Friday night, then the rest Saturday, then leave around 8 Sunday morning."

A concerned look appeared on Sarah and her mother's faces, Susan spoke first, "Can you take Monday off?"

"I could, but we have a game that night, plus I'm taking a few days off in mid-April for a tournament in Myrtle Beach, so I don't want to take more time off."

"What if you rented a truck to bring stuff down, then flew back home?" Sarah asked.

"I can just drive it, it'll be a long day Sunday, but the rental fee and then a flight is a bit out of the budget."

"I can cover it..."

1...345678