A Trip of a Lifetime Pt. 04

Story Info
An innocent dinner leads to a welcome encounter w/ Coralyn.
5.7k words
4.48
2.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Covid restrictions now lifted, I was invited back to Manila to celebrate the grand opening of a beautiful, brand new high rise office building that my partners in the Philippines will now occupy. Free to travel to my favorite country once again, I was excited to be reunited with my Filipino friends.

Once my travel arrangements were finalized, I contacted Audrie, my peer in the Philippines, to coordinate our activities for the upcoming visit. Audrie and I scheduled meetings for the week and made plans to meet for dinner on Sunday, the day after I arrived, and I was looking forward to seeing Audrie again after such a long layoff.

I also texted Jia to let her know that I'd be in town after a two year hiatus and wanted to see her. Jia replied the next day, and much to my chagrin, told me she was no longer escorting and wasn't seeing clients anymore. Jia said that Covid decimated that industry leaving very few escorts. She was now working for a company that traded cyber currency, and evidently was doing quite well. I was disappointed that I wasn't going to see her and texted her back to ask if she knew whether Erin or Reena were still in the business. Jia replied that hadn't kept in touch with them and didn't know if they were still escorting. Well, it seemed I'd have to do some work if I wanted to enjoy some extracurricular activity on this trip.

I visited Jia's escort website and discovered that she was spot on. Erin and Reena were nowhere to be found. They had obviously exited the business, as Jia suggested. There were also few escorts and even fewer offering lesbian or couple bookings. Those who were available didn't interest me either physically or based on their profile description. I scoured several other sites but those searches yielded the same result, so I reluctantly accepted that the fact that this trip was likely going to be a bust in sexual encounter department.

######

Thank goodness my long trip was uneventful. I arrived in Manila on Saturday afternoon, and after checking into the Marriott, unpacked and took a long nap, most welcome after a twenty-four hour trip. When I awoke, I scoured the internet again for escorts, landing on several sites, but like before, no one interested me. I didn't want to book just any escort; how I wished Jia were still available! I ordered room service and watched some TV before showering and calling it an early, and lonely night.

Once in bed I pulled up my iPad and did some surfing, eventually landing on one of my favorite sites to watch some girl-on-girl porn. I found a clip of a very pretty blonde and brunette in a wonderfully passionate scene. There was lots of kissing and soft caressing which made it very hot. I couldn't resist pulling back my underwear and placing my hand between my legs. I was soaked. I lightly rubbed my clit with my forefinger and thumb, gradually increasing the speed and pressure, and by the time the thirty-one minute scene was over, I came twice. Fully sated, I closed my iPad, then my eyes, and fell asleep.

#####

When morning broke, I woke up refreshed and went to the fitness center for a quick workout. I showered, dressed, and strolled downstairs for breakfast. While enjoying a ham and cheese omelet I texted Audrie to confirm our lunch plans. Audrie responded right away, confirming the time and locale, and asked if it was ok if her friend Coralyn, who was staying the weekend with her, joined us. I replied that it was fine.

Around noon I took a cab into the city and found the restaurant. My driver pulled alongside the curb and I walked across the street to the restaurant. It was a typical April afternoon in Manila, hot, sticky, and humid, so I was thankful that I didn't have far to walk. When I entered, I found Audrie and Coralyn sitting at a table along a window. Audrie greeted me with a hug and introduced me to Coralyn. Oh my, Coralyn was absolutely gorgeous. I immediately felt flush and my mouth became dry. Now, as I've said before, I have a thing for Asian woman. I love their petite figures and silky hair and of course, their eyes! Well, Coralyn fit that description to a tee. She stood maybe five one or five two and couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds or so. But it was her eyes! Oh my God, Coralyn had the most beautiful, expressive eyes. Deep brown with a hint of Japanese lineage. I guessed she was maybe in her early thirties.

Audrie turned to Coralyn and said, "Coralyn, this is Natalie. Natalie, this is Coralyn who also works at the bank, in the Auto group," Audrie said.

Coralyn was one of over three thousand employees that works for the bank, and the Auto group was one of nearly a dozen departments housed at the site.

"Nice to meet you, Coralyn."

"And you, Natalie."

"You can call me Nat. Everyone does."

"Ok Nat."

Throughout dinner I couldn't keep my eyes off of Coralyn. She was captivating, sweet and charming. Maybe it was my imagination or wishful thinking but I thought Coralyn was checking me out too, catching her glimpse my way few times. I also noticed that Coralyn wasn't wearing a wedding ring which surprised me. I was curious how such a beautiful woman could be single. Heck, if I were a man, I'd marry her!

Conversation flowed freely, mostly about the bank and our jobs when the topic of shopping popped up. Coralyn asked if I had been to the Greenhill's, which is a very popular shopping mall where one can find virtually anything. Greenhill offers are dozens of small retail stalls offering clothing, jewelry, and pearls from the South China sea, a main draw for tourists and locals.

"No, I haven't yet," I said. "I've been meaning to go but just never got there."

"Oh, you have to go! The best part about Greenhill's is that you can bargain and get good deals. I love to haggle with the sellers," Coralyn said with a laugh.

"Well, I love pearls and would love to buy some but when it comes to negotiating, well, that's not my forte," I said to Coralyn.

"Well, then I'll have to take you there and haggle for you! How long are you going to be in Manila?" Coralyn asked.

"I leave next Sunday."

"How about we go next Saturday then? Audrie, do you want to join us?"

"I'd love to but my husband and I have plans with family on Saturday," Audrie said.

"Looks like it's just us. Is that OK, Nat?"

"Yea, that's cool. Let's plan on it," I said to Coralyn.

We exchanged phone numbers and planned to connect later in the week to confirm a time and a meeting place. I was excited to spend some time with Coralyn. The shopping was merely a bonus.

The next day, Monday, I had lunch with Audrie and decided to ask some questions about Coralyn.

"How long have you known Coralyn, Audrie?"

"Oh, my whole life. We grew up together and went to the same schools right through high school. She still lives in the province, a little more than an hour from here," Audrie said.

"Wow, that's a long commute."

"Yes, sometimes she stays with me, but mostly she goes home. She lives with her family and they depend on her income and to help with the family."

I learned that it's common in the Philippines that multiple generations live in the same household, and the oldest daughter usually bears the burden of helping to support the family and pitching in watching younger siblings. Such was the case with Coralyn.

"So, she's not married?

"No, not married anymore."

Is she dating anyone?"

"Not seriously, Audrie replied with a slight chuckle.

"That's surprising. She's very pretty and sweet."

"Yes, she is. She's a good, longtime friend. I hope she finds someone," Audrie added.

I didn't press Audrie to explain the 'not married anymore' comment. Divorce is a rare occurrence in the Philippines, so I didn't want to embarrass Audrie or put her in an uncomfortable situation. Anyway, it was really none of my business, but it did beg the question why she was still on the market.

#####

On Thursday evening I received a text from Coralyn on What's App.

'Hey Nat. How are you?'

'Hi Coralyn. I'm good. How are you? Are we still on for shopping at Greenhill's Saturday?'

Coralyn replied immediately. 'Yes, definitely. I can meet you at your hotel around 11:00 if that works'

'Yes, of course, and I'll arrange transportation with the hotel. Plan on having lunch there too.'

When Saturday morning arrived, I did a quick workout and after a lite breakfast I prepared to meet Coralyn. It was going to be another hot and humid day, so I dressed in a loose fitting ivory colored blouse, blue jean shorts and sandals. My make-up was minimal, by design, because of the extreme humidity. Just a touch of lipstick and some eyeliner. I put my hair into a ponytail with a black banana clip and was ready to go.

Coralyn arrived a little early, and when she texted me that she was here I excitedly jumped on the elevator to meet her in the lobby. I got off the elevator, turned the corner, and found Coralyn sitting across from the front desk. She looked great, wearing a pretty navy blue low cut tee shirt and khaki shorts. She sported a pretty gold necklace and like me, Coralyn wore a pair of sandals and pinned her hair back as well.

"Hi there!" I said.

"Hello, Nat. Ready?"

"Yea. Just let me ask the connoisseur to have our driver meet us out front."

When the car arrived, a rather large white SUV, Coralyn and I hopped in the back. The kind driver offered us cold bottled waters, then off we went for the twenty-five minute drive to Greenhill's.

We spent the afternoon shopping, and Coralyn proved to be an excellent negotiator. She helped me get some good deals on clothes and I even got a string of pearls for a fifth of what I would have spent in the U.S. I bought her a string of pearls and treated her to lunch as a thank you for being my tour guide and negotiator, and it was during lunch we got to know each other a little better. My assessment of Coralyn being in her early thirties was correct. She was thirty-three and unmarried, widowed four years ago, her husband dying of a sudden and unforeseen heart attack. Tragic as it was for Coralyn, she has no children, which made her loss a bit easier to bear. Coralyn returned to live with her parents and two younger sisters which was most welcome by her parents; Coralyn is a now the main income contributor to the household.

Over lunch I good some really good vibes from Coralyn and from the corner of my eye caught her staring at me at times with those lovely sexy eyes. And like our first meeting with Audrey, I was checking her out too, and at one point was half listening to her, admiring her beautiful eyes and adorning smile. My mind wandered. I was fantasizing, imaging what she looked like beneath her clothes. What did her breasts look like? Was she groomed below? Maybe clean shaven? Eventually I returned to reality and refocused on our conversation.

We walked around for another hour, checking out several stalls and people watching. By three-thirty we were exhausted and in need of a cold beverage, preferably with alcohol. During our search for our car, we got caught up in a heavy down pour, not unusual for this time of year. Eventually, our driver saw us, swung around, and pulled up in front of the curb. We jumped in the car, laughing, and soaked to the bone.

"When we get to the hotel, I can give you some dry clothes to wear," I said to Coralyn.

"OK, that sounds good because I'm pretty really wet and a little cold," Coralyn said.

I sat beside Coralyn and put my arm around her. "Come closer, we can warm each other up,"

I wrapped her arms around Coralyn. She felt wonderful and smelled equally as nice. Warming her up was a great excuse to get close to her. I had butterflies fluttering in my stomach the whole time.

Arriving at the hotel, I thanked my driver with a generous tip, then we dashed across the lobby to the elevators. When we got to my floor we stepped off and Coralyn followed me down the corridor. I placed my key against the door, heard the familiar 'click,' and waked inside, Coralyn right behind me.

"This is a beautiful room," Coralyn said.

"It's nice, yes, and very comfortable."

I opened my dresser draw and handed Coralyn a pair of black gym shorts an oversized tee white shirt, definitely oversized for her.

"Now, why don't you get out of those wet clothes and put these on. I'll pour us a glass of wine then when we're ready we can go downstairs for dinner," I said.

"Thank you, Nat. That's sounds great! Would it be OK if I took a shower to get warm? This room is so cold."

"Of course, take your time."

While Coralyn was in the shower, I removed my wet clothes and put on similar dry clothing, gym shorts and a tee. I opened a bottle of pinot grigio, poured myself a glass, then sat on the sofa and waited for Coralyn. I flipped on the TV and after about ten minutes of channel surfing Coralyn sauntered into the room, looking sexy as ever; her hair still damp from toweling drying. The butterflies came back!

"Help yourself to a glass of wine. The bottle is on top of the mini fridge," I said in a shaky voice.

Coralyn poured herself a glass sat beside me on the sofa and I turned off the TV.

"Thanks again, Coralyn, for being my tour guide and negotiator today."

"Of course. It was my pleasure. I had fun. And thank you for the lovely pearls."

I raised my glass and took a big sip of wine, and Coralyn did the same. My gosh she looked so sexy! My hands were shaking I was so nervous.

"So, I don't mean to pry, but I'm surprised that someone as pretty you is single. Are you dating anyone?"

Coralyn paused for a moment and smiled. "Well, I see someone from time to time. Nothing serious. We get together sometimes for, well, you know," shyly snickering.

With a chuckle I said, "Yea, I think I get it. Friends with benefits. What's his name?"

Looking away and placing her hand to her mouth before she answered, she said shyly, "You know, Nat, I'm a little embarrassed."

I placed my arm behind her. "It's Ok if you don't want to talk about him."

Coralyn looked down at the floor then back up at me. "It's not a 'him'," she said nervously as her face began to redden slightly. A rush of adrenaline surged through me. Swallowing hard I said with a smile, "Oh, I, see? Well, I didn't see that coming."

"It's embarrassing," Coralyn said then added, "I usually don't talk about such things. I can't believe I just told you that!"

My hand shook as I took another sip of wine to quench my parched mouth.

"It's ok, Coralyn," I said as I cleared my throat. "It's cool and I get it. I really do. How long have you and she been together?"

"Oh, we're not 'together.' My family doesn't know about her either. I've seen her a couple of times in the last month, usually for dinner or drinks and maybe some, you know, dessert," she said in a with a shy smile.

More butterflies.

"How did you meet her?" I asked anxiously.

"I was out with some friends at a karaoke bar and she, Lei, knew one of my friends and joined us. We hit it off right away. We sang songs together and had a great time. I had a lot to drink that night so Lei invited me back to her place here in downtown Manila. One thing lead to another and I spent the night."

"Was that your first time with a woman?" my voice cracking.

"Well, kinda. I played around girls before, a couple of times, but never did, well you know, stuff other than kiss and pet a little. Anyway, it just sort of happened. I still can't believe we're having this conversation!"

"It's ok, Coralyn," I said with a nervous smile, then added, "Well, I'll let you in on a little secret, Coralyn. I like women too?"

"Really? Do you? Have you, you know, been with a woman?"

"Yea. A few. In fact, I had a little affair the last time I was in Manila," I said and proceeded to tell Coralyn about my first evening with Jia. I described how I first met Jia in the Marriott lounge, her looks, her personality, and my decision to book her. Coralyn's eyes opened wide and she hung on my every word. I told Coralyn about the connection Jia and I had and how that connection made the experience so fulfilling, and how being with Jia allowed me to experience my fantasy of making love to an Asian woman. Based and fidgeting and her facial expressions, it was obvious she was getting turned on.

I got up to refill our glasses and as I was walking away Coralyn said, "Wow, that's quite a story. One of my good friends was an escort for a while. She didn't like doing it and hid it from her family, but it was the only way she could provide for her family. That is pretty common here, but I guess you know that. Have you seen Jia on this trip?"

Returning to the sofa I said, "Unfortunately no. I contacted her before I arrived but she's no longer in the escort business due to COVID." Then I added, "I'm disappointed because I was looking forward to seeing her on this trip. I haven't been with a woman since the last time I was here."

I handed Coralyn her glass, my hand still trembling, and our fingers touched, sending another surge of adrenaline through me. My stomach gurgled and I took a big sip of wine. I was pretty turned on at this point and really wanted her. I placed my glass on the coffee table. Coralyn did the same and sighed deeply as she leaned back on the sofa, so. I instantly placed my arm behind Coralyn and lightly twirled her damp silky hair between my fingers. Coralyn didn't flinch, and after a few seconds she turned and gazed into my eyes.

"You are stunning, Coralyn. When I first saw you, I was immediately drawn to your eyes. They're so beautiful."

Lifting her left hand, Coralyn softly caressed my cheek.

"Aww, that's really sweet of you to say," she said shyly.

Coralyn's soft hand felt so good against my cheek. I looked into those beautiful eyes and asked in a crackling voice, "I really want to kiss you. May I?"

After a slight pause Coralyn stared back whispered, "Yes."

I held her hand against my cheek and exhaled deeply. I so wanted to kiss her. I closed my eyes and parted my lips, inserting her finger into my mouth, and gently sucked on it. Coralyn sighed again, her eyes fixated on my mouth as I sucked and licked her finger; so erotic!

I gently drew her closer, her full, soft lips just inches away from mine. I could feel Coralyn's warm breath on my face. We were enthralled in the moment, and gazing into her beautiful brown eyes, I released her finger and inched even closer. I closed my eyes and our lips touched. Coralyn's lips felt wonderful! They were soft and warm. The butterflies returned and my hands trembled again. Coralyn slowly pulled away and looked again into my eyes - oh my God, her eyes were so warm and beautiful. We kissed again, this one deeper and more intense as Coralyn's soft tongue entered my mouth. I sighed as our kiss consumed every fabric of my body.

When our embrace broke, I said, "That was so nice. Your lips are so soft."

"Yes, it was. Very nice," Coralyn replied as she reached for her wine.

I clutched my glass, which was now less than half full, took two big sips, then reached to my right to turn out the lamp sitting on the nightstand. Only the ceiling accent lighting remained, giving the room a soft, warm radiance. Returning my nearly empty glass to the coffee table, I stood and reached for Coralyn's hand. She stood beside me I led her a few short steps to the bed.

We stood bedside, and placing my hands on Coralyn's waist, I kissed her. Our tongues probed as Coralyn put her hands on my hips and began lifting my tee. Pulling my tee above my breasts, she took a moment, gazing admiringly at my breasts. Surprised by her assertiveness, I raised my arms above my head and Coralyn deftly removed my top.

We kissed again and I began removing Coralyn's shorts. She wriggled her hips and the shorts dropped to her ankles revealing a cleanly shaven, neat mound of fine black pubic hair. Butterflies again. I couldn't wait to taste her!

12