A Trip to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I forgot," I said, pretending remorse. It was a weak excuse, I knew, but just the sort of thing a preoccupied teenager might just be dumb enough to do. Still, she seemed to accept it at face value.

"What you do in your own home is your business, but I'll not tolerate such things here," she declared more calmly.

I put on my best scolded puppy look.

Nuala drew in a deep breath, let it out and placed her hands on her hips, seemingly not quite knowing what to say for a few seconds. Huffing a second time, she pushed some errant strands of hair away from her eyes. "What were you thinking!" she said in an exasperated tone.

My brain was working fast in its adrenaline soaked state and a risqué retort sprang to mind. I could perhaps raise the stakes a little, in terms of prolonging this exchange. So, I responded with practised sheepishness. "Um... I... I was thinking of you, actually."

Nuala blinked in surprise, her lips parting and then closing before responding. "What did you say?" she blustered.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it," I murmured abjectly. I lowered my head to induce sympathy and as I did, I spotted a corner of her mouth twitch upward slightly. Was that a tiny smile she was working hard to conceal?

My aunt just stood there for a moment, not quite knowing what to say next. I could sense she was trying to sound offended and angry, but I felt there was nothing of any real substance behind it. Good! I was having the effect I wanted to, albeit in a more subtle and less direct way.

How could I prolong this exchange further and at the same time try and elicit some telling responses from her. I raised my head to meet her gaze. "I'm sorry if I upset you," I said meekly.

"So you should be," she chided, waggling a finger at me.

I could now see that all her pretended indignation had ebbed away.

Nuala folded her arms again and huffed, as if to emphasise her disgust. "Well... I don't ever want to catch you doing that again," she opined, picking up her washing basket and stepping past me into the bathroom.

I returned to the spare room, sat in front of the computer and smiled. Aunt Nuala had changed her tone. At first, she had told me in no uncertain terms that she would not tolerate me doing that under her roof, finishing with a weakly delivered ultimatum about not wanting to catch me doing that again. I couldn't be certain, but I just had a nagging suspicion my aunt's indignant reaction was forced. Nuala had also mentioned nothing about telling my mother what she'd caught me doing, so my hunch that she'd keep this to herself was right. Nevertheless, I was still trembling with adrenaline.

A short time later, I listened to the sounds coming from the kitchen below. Aunt Nuala had resumed preparing dinner and I could hear the whine of the washing machine too. A wry smile curled my lips as I imagined Nuala's mind whirling with the imagery of what she'd witnessed. Feeling a strange mix of satisfaction, apprehension and outright naughtiness, I lost myself in a computer game for an hour or so.

CHAPTER THREE

I heard my mother and Molly return from their shopping trip. I couldn't make out what was being said while I continued to play a computer game. I could hear the sound of Nuala's voice as the women chatted in the kitchen downstairs. Pausing the game, I strained to listen, wondering if Nuala would mention what had happened earlier. If I'd heard her voice begin to speak in hushed tones, I might grow concerned. Fortunately, nothing I could make out sounded amiss and I let out a breath in relief. I may not be out of the woods yet, but I suspected Nuala would keep what had happened to herself.

A little later, My mother called me down to join them for dinner. Trotting downstairs and feeling a little apprehensive, I entered the kitchen. My aunt was leaning over the table placing the cutlery and glasses as I walked in. I noted that she didn't look up at me as I came to sit down, keeping her gaze on the table.

My mother and Molly were sat opposite each other at the round table, and that left myself and my aunt to face each other during the course of this meal. My mother asked how I was and I made some small talk for a couple of minutes. She then began to chat with Molly as my aunt served up dinner.

Nuala then sat opposite me and looked down. I could sense her discomfort. She cleared her throat and reached across the table in front of me to get some salt. My mother and Molly were deep in conversation as my aunt briefly made eye contact with me. I remained expressionless, but noted with delight that my aunts face flushed just a little and she quickly averted her eyes. I noted she also kept her gaze lowered when facing in my direction. I had actually sort of expected this might happen and I was fine with it. I was amazed, in fact, at just how calm I was now. It was if nothing had really happened for me. After all, I had been planning this for some time, while my aunt had been caught totally off guard. So, it was only to be expected she'd be rather out of sorts for a while.

My mother and Molly seemed oblivious to this situation. Nuala was soon brought into the conversation by my mother, and between the three of them, they chatted away over the next few minutes.

My mind began to wander back to what had happened. Just knowing that Nuala, the attractive, older woman sat opposite me now, had seen my hard cock, began to cause stirrings in my nether regions. How many times had she already replayed the scene in her mind, I mused.

"So, what did you do today?" my mother asked, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Oh... I helped aunt Nuala peel some potatoes." I glanced at Nuala, who was unable to meet my gaze.

My mother made a sound of surprise and looked at Nuala. "Really? I'm impressed. I can't get him to do that at home," she laughed.

Nuala glanced over at my mother and nodded. "Yes, he did."

"Oh, good," said my mother. "Don't let him be lazy, Nuala. He'd play computer games all day if he could. ". Mother looked over at me. "Now you be helpful to your aunt, wont you?"

I stifled a smirk. "All aunt Nuala has to do is ask, and I'll do it," I said evenly and looked directly across at her.

My aunt cleared her throat. I could see her discomfort as she stared down at her plate and smiled weakly.

Mother grinned at me. "That's nice of you." She looked over at Nuala. "So, don't be afraid to ask, will you, if you need him to do something for you."

Nuala just smiled shyly and nodded, all the while staring down at her plate.

"You've a nice young man there," Molly piped up, directing her remark at my mother. She looked at me. "Handsome too," she added with a grin.

It was now time for me to blush. A woman I didn't know had complemented me.

Molly smiled. "Ahh, look he's embarrassed," she teased gently in her soft, Irish lilt.

I just smiled and dropped my gaze to my plate.

My mother chuckled.

I'd not really scrutinized Molly up till now, but as I regarded her out of the corner of my eye, I could see she was quite a pretty woman. She was probably in her mid thirties and had the typically fair skin of the Irish and bobbed, red hair. I'd noticed a lot of people with red hair in Ireland.

Well, I thought, I've been complimented by one attractive woman and caught masturbating by another, all in the one day, and both of them sat here at the table with me.

Dessert came, followed by wine. I was permitted one glass, being just eighteen and then allowed to leave the table while the adults continued. I was technically old enough to drink, but I think my mother was trying to ensure I didn't get into the habit of over indulging at such a young age. If only she knew how much beer I'd drink with my friends at the local pub.

I thanked my aunt for the meal and she nodded. I then excused myself and said I was going upstairs to play on the computer for a while, if that was alright.

Molly put her wine glass down and touched my hand as I stood to leave. "it was lovely to meet you." She smiled, looking up at me with her green eyes.

"You too," I smiled back and then left.

I headed upstairs to the spare room and began playing a game. Time seemed to pass quickly. Around two hours later my mother came upstairs and stood in the open door I'd kept ajar to avoid the room becoming stuffy. "I'm off to bed now," mother said through a yawn. "I'm exhausted.". Your aunt and Molly are chatting away. Don't stay up too late."

"Alright, Mum," I replied. "Good night."

My mother left and went to her room, closing the door behind her. I knew she slept like a log and dropped off as soon as her head hit the pillow, especially when she was really tired, so I knew the peel of laughter heard from the kitchen below me a few minutes later would not disturb her.

I selected a different game and became absorbed in this new challenge. I quit that game about an hour later and sat back in my chair. My aunt and Molly were still in the kitchen, drinking wine and I wondered whether they were a bit drunk by now. Judging by the occasional raucous laughter I'd heard, it was quite likely. The thought then crept into my head that my aunt might have told her friend what had happened today. For a brief moment a surge of panic gripped me, but then it soon subsided when I began to rather like the thought of Molly hearing from my aunt what she'd seen.

Still, it may be nothing of the sort. Molly was much more worldly than my prim aunt, or so it had seemed to me by her demeanour, and I wondered if she was sharing a rude joke or an amusing anecdote. Still, it would be exciting if Molly were to be told of what happened, and with the glass of wine in my system seeming to relax me, I didn't much worry either.

Perhaps twenty minutes later I heard someone come up the stairs and use the bathroom. I continued to play the game I was doing badly at and frowned. I had to try and do better in this game. Perhaps my reflexes had been dulled a little by the wine, or perhaps I was feeling tired, I wasn't sure. Either way, I was not doing well and needed to focus more. I had so far had a very interesting day, so if I could end it with a new high score on this frustrating game, I would be satisfied.

"Hello," came a soft, low voice.

I jumped in fright. I was engrossed in the game and had not heard anyone approach the spare room.

"I saw the door open and the light," Molly continued in an excited whisper. Molly was stood with her head poked through the half-open door, wearing an impish expression. She seemed perhaps a little drunk to me. I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could utter a sound, Molly stepped into the room, closing the door gently and continued: "Listen. Nuala said she was going to use the loo, but I asked her if I could go first."

I couldn't understand why she was telling me this. Her whispered voice was filled with excited urgency, like that of a child planning some mischief, or about to share someone else's secret.

"Nuala told me what she'd seen today," Molly continued, the whispered words tumbling out excitedly.

My heart skipped a beat, but I did my best to remain unreadable. I didn't yet know if I were about to be reprimanded by someone who felt her friend had been insulted. I didn't want to smirk, grin, or smile. If I did, it might look like I was not remorseful. I just sat there, looking up at Molly and let her continue.

Molly stepped closer. "I had an idea and thought it might be very naughty, but a gas," she said, barely able to contain her bubbling excitement.

I was already familiar with the word "gas", meaning a laugh or a bit of fun in the Irish vernacular. I could clearly tell that Molly had had a few glasses of wine and was full of that energy that drunk people had when they had something they really wanted to do that seemed on the surface to be outrageous. They knew it was something they probably would never do sober, but the alcohol gave them that extra confidence and daring to do what they might never otherwise do.

Molly seemed far more relaxed and worldly than my aunt, and I guessed this aspect of her personality was only magnified further after a few glasses of wine had loosened her up. Molly's unconstrained glee at the thought of what she'd mulled over in her mind caused her to cup her nose and mouth in her hands and stifle a mischievous giggle.

She composed herself and then went on urgently. "Listen. We have to be quick if this is to work."

"What work?" I asked in a confused whisper.

Molly explained quickly. "Nuala told me that she feels so guilty, despite being shocked by what she saw, because she still had another look before she left."

I knew it! I told myself. She did sneak a peek just before she pulled the wash basket out of the bathroom. A trace of a smile touched my lips. "I told her it was okay,"I explained.

Molly nodded. "Nuala told me you'd said that, which surprised her. She said she'd thought you'd be mortified at being found doing that." Molly turned and opened the door a crack, checking the hallway outside and then continued: "She's feeling guilty because she wanted another look. Nuala doesn't know I'm telling you any of this. She just thinks I'm in the bathroom." Molly folded her arms, grinned and snorted. "So, I thought I'd give her what she wanted." She let out a stifled giggle and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I know, I'm terrible, but Nuala knows what I'm like, and when I get a naughty idea, I have to act on it!" Molly now looked at me expectantly.

A look of hesitation crossed my face as I grasped what Molly was proposing. It was such a devilishly naughty idea from Molly that I felt a twitch in my loins at the merest possibility.

"Come on," Molly urged in a loud whisper. "It'll be something Nuala really wants, but would have never said had she been sober."

I still looked unsure.

Molly glanced anxiously over her shoulder, checking the slightly open door. "Come on. Nuala told me she wants another look. This is the perfect chance."

CHAPTER FOUR

Molly grabbed me using both arms by the hand and proceeded to pull me up off my chair. I came to my feet and she began tugging me out of the room. "Come on," she whispered urgently. "Hurry up."

Molly quickly led me down the hall by the hand toward the bathroom and then stopped at the door. "Listen. You wait in there," she nodded toward the bathroom and smirked, "and get ready."

I experienced a brief moment of indecision, uncertain now about the whole thing. Molly let out an exasperated breath and rolled her eyes. "Come on," she hissed and stepped into the bathroom, turning the light on and pulled me in.

I stood facing Molly, wondering if this was a good idea. "Um,," I murmured uncertainly.

"Come on, quickly," she urged excitedly, ignoring my apprehension. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she walked me backward toward the toilet. Fixing me with a look, she added: "Look, we don't have much time. Nuala will start to wonder what happened to me."

I was excited at the thought, but the sudden urgency to get ready had prevented me from feeling aroused. "I'm not sure I can," I protested feebly.

Molly let out a wearisome breath and put her hands on her hips. Pursing her lips in thought a moment, she finally sighed. "Ah, feck-it," she declared in that uniquely Irish way. "This might help." Before I could move or respond, Molly stepped up to me and clamped her right hand behind my head,. "Come here," she urged, pulling my head down toward her and kissed me. At the same time, she rested her left hand on the side of my upper thigh and stroked it.

I could smell her perfume, and as her lips touched mine, she hungrily opened her mouth and slipped her tongue inside. I could taste the wine from her as she began eating my face! My head immediately exploded in a surge of tingling stimulation as her mouth opened and closed, her silky tongue darting in and out. I had only ever had one girl of my own age do anything like this when I was fifteen. So, to have a mature and sexy woman do this to me now was sensually incredible.

Molly teased my lips with her roaming tongue and let out a soft moan in the back of her throat. So, even though she initiated the kiss for purely practical reasons, she evidentially was enjoying it too. An erotic thrill surged through my body, her unexpected trick working flawlessly. She knew I was a horny teenage boy that would, no doubt, be easily induced into an erection by doing this.

A moment before she pulled away, my cock was stiffening rapidly and I knew she had felt it. I dropped down onto the toilet, embarrassed for her to see a bulge sticking out of my jeans and dropped my hands over my lap to cover it.

Molly cleared her throat and then beamed, seeing what was happening to me. "Well... that worked, didn't it," she remarked happily.

I smiled coyly up at her, my mind still whirling after that amazing kiss.

"Right," Molly began, taking a step back toward the door, "the next person to come in here will be Nuala."

Before Molly left, she smiled cheekily at me. I heard Molly clump down the stairs. My heart was now pounding after that amazing kiss and a warm thrill was surging through me. Perhaps it was partly the wine, but I felt remarkably calm now and as horny as hell. This situation had now been contrived by someone else and it was perhaps all the more thrilling.

Well, I thought, if my aunt really does want to see me playing with myself again, who was I to deny her that? I quickly dropped my jeans and boxers down to around my ankles and slouched back against the toilet cistern as I had done before. My dick was rock hard, and this time I felt there was no need for me to encourage it to grow in any way. My knob was engorged and shone like a polished helmet with a well defined rim. My scrotum hung heavy and loose, showing clearly defined balls. I was ready and waiting.

I gripped it by the base again and angled it out a little to show off what length I did have. Then I heard a slow, steady footfall. My heart beat like a drum, someone was climbing the stairs. It then stopped part way up, and I wondered what was going on. After a short pause, the foot falls resumed. Perhaps the wine had caused a slower, more cautious ascent of the stairs, I momentarily thought.

I sat there, motionless, holding my breath while my heart thumped against my ribs. Then, I heard my aunts voice. "I'm alright. I'm just taking it easy." Nuala let out a soft chuckle and added: "The wine has made me a little light headed."

Molly's voice came from below. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'll be fine," came aunt Nuala's reply as she reached the top of the stairs adjacent to the bathroom door.

I waited. Nuala was just outside and I could now hear my heart pounding in my ears. I swallowed, my throat felt suddenly dry. What was keeping her? This time I decided that I would be caught actually stroking myself instead of just holding it. I slowly began stroking and put my head back with my eyes almost closed. I still wanted to see my aunts reaction.

The door swung open with my aunt right behind it. She stepped into the bathroom and began to blindly walk forward to the toilet where I was sat. The door had swung closed behind her as she suddenly came up short about six feet away. Nuala's body stiffened in shock and she drew in a sharp breath, her jaw going slack and eyes wide. Our gaze met. I wanted to gauge every detail of her reaction. Her lips clamped shut and I saw her throat contract as she swallowed.

I continued stroking slowly as Nuala stood, rooted to the spot, staring at what I was doing. "It's okay," I said in a soft, reassuring murmur.

Clearly, the wine had allowed her to remain staring for a good deal longer than the first time. Still, it was perhaps only about four, maybe five seconds before she turned on her heel, now presenting me with her back. Nuala spoke in a low, tremulous voice. "I'm... I'm sorry."