A Trip to the Bar

Story Info
A married woman seeks the abuse of her past.
1.6k words
4.2
28k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badsammie
badsammie
178 Followers

She nursed her beer in the ratty bar, her heart fluttering a bit as she glanced around. She'd only been there for a short bit, but she was clearly out of place and not the normal clientele. Things had cooled down at her home lately, ever since she'd had the baby. They'd always been an open couple, kinky to the extreme, and while they still had fun, it hadn't been the same lately. Her husband no longer saw her as a dirty needy cunt, or his little to use. He saw only his wife, the mother of his children and thus, she felt ignored, abandoned.

That was why she was here. The voices raged in her head, more and more, her neediness building up to near uncontrollable levels. Her own hands and self-abuse were no longer enough and if her husband wouldn't use her, she'd go elsewhere. It had always been a fantasy, of course. She'd been all but raped, had 2 CNC encounters, she knew what it was liked to be slapped and even hit. And by god, did she miss it. She missed, however wrongly, the feel of no control, the violence of sex, of having control taken away. She needed to be less, even if only briefly. And so, she sat and drank.

The bartender kept feeding her drinks, and she drank them quickly, at first. Then pacing herself, she glanced around, drunk smiles, which emboldened a few of the men there. She ignored the first couple, they were too nice. They wanted only to fuck, and she could get that anywhere. She was dressed to be raped and nothing less would do. She was still a D cup, if only barely, from her pregnancy. That helped her fill out the too small black dress nicely. No bra or panties tonight, just the dress and heels and a slim purse with a fake id. She wasn't crazy, she knew she might be robbed or worse if things went south and she wanted to protect her family. Just cash and an ID and a broken need to be hurt.

The third man, however, was different. He didn't come up and chat, didn't ask her name. She knew he was there as he stepped up by the unasked-for hand on her ass, gripping it possessively. She suddenly acted drunker than before, slurring her words, as she playfully slapped at him.

"Hey...watch it mister," she said, and was surprised by the size of him. Not that he was some Adonis. He was more like a retired linebacker, now overweight but you could tell he was once the specimen. Now greasy, a bit smelly, reeking of cigar and stale beer. She found herself instantly wet as the 6'+ 300lb man slide his hand up her back from her ass. She froze, as he grabbed her chin and told her to finish her drink. Hand almost shaking, her nature went into automatic, downing the vodka before she even thought about it. He then turned to the bartender.

"Get the pretty thing here and some whiskey," he said as he sat down by her, resting his hand on her thigh. "Don't see such pretty things here often," he said. She stammered, face flushed, losing control already as her brain dialed down and her need cranked up.

"I've already had a few drinks," she said, trying to limit as the shots were set out. He gave her a look that said shut the fuck up, as he handed her the shot, so she drank it, her throat burning. He then offered her the other shot and she shook her head, before he grabbed her chin again, firmly.

"Drink it pretty thing," was all he said, but with again, a look that dared her to challenge him. She did, noticing it was a bit more bitter, and the smile he gave her as she finished it. He stroked her leg as he talked briefly, giving her his name, telling her about his day. Never once in the short conversation did he even ask her name or what she did. She felt a bit fuzzy and clamped her thighs as she felt his hand slide up, and when she spoke, he kissed her deeply, taking the opportunity of the closeness to jam his hand up against her cunt, fingering her briefly, roughly. He grabbed her head and pulled her head back, just smiling to her rapidly dulling eyes.

"Just what I thought," he said, pulling her unsteadily up. "Follow me pretty thing," he said, and she did. He gripped the back of her neck and guided her along to the bathroom. They walked in and she tried to tell him no. It was a crappy men's room, no stalls, just a toilet and a urinal. He locked the door and shoved her on the toilet, everything swimming now. Panicked, she slapped at him, trying to stand but he backhanded her to the toilet, almost falling off it. Then he unzipped and drove his cock into her mouth, hand painfully tight in her hair.

"You know what you came here for bitch, no backing out now" he said cruelly, his free hand pawing at her chest, mauling it, making her breasts spray. "Holy fuck, you're lactating!" he said, laughing at her. He sucked on her breasts as she cried, drooling and coughing up a bit, when he stood her up. He shoved her against the rough wooden wall and she felt him press against her wet cunt.

"Co...Condom, please," she whimpered, and he grabbed her head and slammed her cheek against the wall.

"Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You wanted to get fucked and you're getting it," he said, and he thrust into her 5'6", 110lb frame, smashing her between him and the wall with violent thrusts. To her shame, she had her first orgasm almost immediately, which only encouraged him, rutting into her, shoving her about, mashing her swollen tits, until he came deep in her cunt. He pulled out and shoved her to the floor, hitting the toilet, clinging to it. Then he grabbed her hair again and shoved in her mouth as his cum leaked onto the floor. Finished, he grabbed her purse and left.

She clung to the toilet, adrenaline fading, breathing raggedly, as everything slowly lost focus.

Images was all she got after that. Serious pain woke her once, the floor wet and cold. Warmth on her face, a few blurry faces grunting over her. Then, reality back to her when her face was submerged in cold water, jerking her briefly awake and more pain. Then nothing.

She woke later, confused, in a dark bedroom. She got up slowly, dizzy, finding the bathroom and throwing up, her body aching and hurting. She went to the bathroom and the pain was almost unbearable, her stool bloody. She jerked as the light was turned on, the large man from before standing before her.

"Awake, are we? I was surprised to find you in the bathroom, looks like you had quite the fun night. Fuck you look like used up shit. Don't get up," he said as he pulled out his cock and pissed on her, too weak and tired to fight. He finished in her mouth, then pulled out, reaching down to feel her cunt.

"You're already wet," was all he said as he grabbed her by the hair and jerked her off the toilet, throwing her on the bed. He pinned her with his weight and shoved in her raw ass, fucking her violently as she screamed herself raw, until she was too weak to resist, cumming once again before he did. When he was done, he pulled out and made her clean his dirty and bloody cock. After that, he gave her a pill, and everything was fuzzy again. She remembered him hitting her, fucking her, choking her, and then nothing.

She finally woke, her body shaking, freezing cold. Her eyes fluttered, and a man was over her, filthy, fucking her cunt in some alley. She jerked weakly under him as he finished and got up, leaving her half naked and alone in the alley, probably where she had been dumped. She got up, her body bruised, swollen, aching, as she finally got someone to walk over and make a quick call. Thirty minutes later, her husband picked her up. She was too ashamed to say anything, until they got home.

"You didn't even think about me or our baby, did you?" was all he said. She shook her head no, ashamed, broken. She didn't even see the slap before it sent her to the ground. "It seems I've been neglecting you, is that it?" He asked. Before she could say anything, his belt was free. She screamed and cried as he gave her what she needed. He put on a condom before fucking her. It wasn't love, he pounded her until he came, not once caring if she did. That alone almost caused her to orgasm. He told her things were going to change. If she was pregnant, she was going to keep it, if she had a STD that was serious, she was going to be thrown out, and if not. She was going to learn her place.

The tests came back, no serious STD's though she did get the clap and had to take medicine. After that, her old love was back, a bit angrier perhaps, harder, but he no longer saw just his wife and the mother to their child, but a needy cunt that needed to be hurt. And once again, she was happy.

badsammie
badsammie
178 Followers