A Trip to the Dentist

Story Info
Dillan has no idea how woman are now responding to him.
2.4k words
4.53
17.1k
22
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers

Dillan made his way down the street without paying much attention to anyone. But, as he passed by, a number of people -- all of the opposite sex -- watched him.

As he continued towards a dental appointment (he'd never liked dentists and always got worked up about his visits) he was completely unaware of the effect he created in the street.

A shop assistant decorating a window stopped what she was doing and gaped

Two mothers twisted their necks to gaze at him while pushing their prams blindly forward

Two schoolgirls came to an abrupt halt, placing hands on each other's arms for support as he sauntered passed

And Dillan, deep in thought, missed the beautiful blonde easing her sunglasses down her nose to look at him while offering her most seductive smile.

When he reached the dental surgery, he held open the reception door for an exiting mother who was praising her "so brave" toddler son. Dillan smiled, remembering similar words he'd chosen for his own kids after their visits.

When the woman looked up to thank him, she stumbled slightly. Dillan shot out a hand and grasped an arm, steadying the lady.

"Thank you," she stammered.

"You're most welcome," said Dillan and turned to the boy "Any tips?"

The boy shrugged and Dillan stepped into the reception area. The woman still gazed after him as the door slowly closed and her son tugged on her arm.

Approaching the receptionist's desk, Dillan didn't recognise the young girl on the telephone. Although outwardly calm, he was somewhat irritated by her manners, thinking she should have at least acknowledged his presence with a smile.

As the call went on, he scanned the waiting area. Two elderly women and a man -- one of their husbands, he assumed -- sat in silence. They didn't look at him.

The receptionist was now examining her painted black nails as she hummed agreement down the line. Dillan guessed it was a personal call at the same time he noticed the girl's white shirt was being stretched to a button-popping point by generous breasts. He moved closer and placed an arm on the desk, hoping to capture her attention. Looming over her, Dillan saw a black nose ring attached to one nostril and the hint of a cleavage tattoo. Just a hint.

Impatient now, Dillan raised his gaze before strumming his fingertips on the desk. The girl huffed and slowly looked up at Dillan. Then something changed. Even Dillan noticed that the receptionist's brown eyes appeared to come alive, a fire began to burn, and a sudden attractiveness flowed through her. He'd been aware that she had the beauty of youth -- but now she also had that special energy, an energy that is infectious, that spreads and makes them so desirable.

The girl immediately hung up the phone and Dillan worried that he'd misjudged the girl based on her gothic look. She gave him her full attention, smiling as she ran fingers through her long raven hair.

"Hi... how can I help you, sir?" she asked, wriggling in her chair.

"Hello... Dillan Wheeler, I have an appointment."

All irritation of being kept waiting had disappeared -- but the spectre of the dentist's chair loomed again.

"Yes, Mr Wheeler." She tapped long fingernails on the computer keys.

"How do you type with those nails? I mean, they must surely get in the way," Dillan added, aiming for humour while trying to forget his appointment.

She laughed. "Oh, you'd be surprised what I can do with these nails."

Dillan blinked.

"Can I take some details, Mr Wheeler?"

"Sure."

The girl's dark-glossed lips flashed a cute smile. For a second, Dillan wondered how her bosses had come to approve of her appearance. He'd always regarded this place as rather staid. His appointments, and those of his family, were usually with Dr Sandra, a slightly heavy but very professional and well-groomed lady who seemed to be a similar age to himself and his wife. Over several sessions in the dreaded chair, he'd also learned that Dr Sandra had two girls about the same age as his daughters.

"Age?"

Dillan snapped out his reverie. "Forty-six," he said automatically, then asked, "But don't you usually ask for date of birth not age?"

"Are you joking?"

"No, not really. Anyway, look, it's there on my record." He nodded at the screen.

"So it is," she said, adjusting her posture and staring straight at him. "Hmm, you're really fit."

"Sorry?"

"I mean, you must keep really fit."

"Not really."

"Relationship status?"

Slightly perplexed, Dillan answered, "Married."

"Pity."

"I'm sorry?" Dillan was shocked.

"Ah, I said 'pity' because I'm looking at the appointment times." She grinned at him, a cheeky sparkle in her eyes. "I'm sorry, the dentist is running late. Can you wait another thirty minutes?"

"Yes, no problem," he said, nodded, and turned to walk towards the waiting area.

"Mr Wheeler," the receptionist called.

Dillan turned and saw the girl emerging from behind the desk. His gaze swept over her: white shirt and short black skirt hugging her sexy curves, black nylons inside highly-polished knee-high black boots.

"Room three is available, if you will follow me," she said and waited.

"Lead the way," he said, returning to the young woman.

Instead of leading, she raised an arm in the direction of room three and Dillan was amazed that the shirt buttons remained secure on her expanded chest. He walked the short indicated distance and, as he did, she gently brushed past him, slipped a key into he door, and opened it.

Dillan entered. It was identical to the room he normally visited with a large foreboding chair in the centre, upright now but ready to be reclined on occupation.

"Please, take a seat," she said and Dillan obliged. He sat, swung his legs round, and settled back, watching the girl slide the 'In use' sign on the closed door. She turned and switched on the swing lamp attached to the ceiling. Dillan was dazzled.

Raising a hand to shield his eyes, he asked, "Does it mean I won't wait thirty minutes as I'm in here now?"

"Are you in a rush?" she purred at his side.

Dillan turned his head, surprised that she'd moved so quickly and silently to his chair. "No, not really in a rush," he said. " But, normally I wait in the waiting room."

She adjusted the light to be directly above and Dillan's vision improved enough to notice that she stood with her legs slightly spread, hands on hips. The provocative pose strained the material of her tight skirt.

Then she slowly bent over, keeping her legs straight, hands smoothing her shiny boots. Rising, she ran fingers up her nylon covered thighs until she curled them under the hem of her skirt and wriggled it up.

Dillan saw a dragon tattoo on a thigh as the skirt got higher along with his blood pressure. The girl hooked black thumbnails into the sides of her black panties, paused, and stared at him.

Dillan didn't object, although he knew he should. Instead, he held his breath while she eased the pants down her thighs. As she did, her skirt descended at the same pace and blocked the view between her legs. Pants now at her ankles, she lifted one foot out before raising her other boot toward her hands, the knickers dangling from the toe.

Dillan began to come to his senses. "What are you doing, I'm old enough to be--"

Swiftly stuffing the pants over his mouth, she leaned in close. He could smell and taste her sweetness as she said, "Don't say Dad unless you want to play, Daddy." Reaching between his legs with her free hand, she groped his hardening cock. "I don't mind if you're into that, not one bit." She then kissed him over the pants.

At first, he remained still. Then, as the material slipped out of his mouth, her black gloss lips pressed against him and he responded by sharing a fervent kiss.

She massaged his bulge and Dillan looked into her dark eyes as the panties lodged between his chin and throat. She grinned before poking out her tongue and licking his lips, encouraging him to open. She quickly probed his mouth and Dillan matched her, pushing his tongue between her lips, but she held the back of his head and eagerly pulled him hard to her, kissing him with ever-increasing passion.

Dillan broke away for air and shook his head. "We shouldn't," he protested but fell silent and even raised his buttocks when she unzipped him and slid his trousers to his feet. "It's okay, no-one knows we're in here," she murmured and leaned over to swallow the throbbing cock.

Withdrawing, she said, "Besides, we'll be real quick," and slid her pink tongue from between black lips to taste his pre-cum. "And I promise to be quiet, Daddy."

She then engulfed him again, warm wet lips sliding down his thick shaft. Dillan gripped the armrests of the chair, watching her lips slide over him until her jet black hair fell and blocked the view.

She sucked him hard and his doubts melted away. He enjoyed her eagerness, watching with open mouth as her head bobbed until she suddenly released him with a smack that seemed to fill the room.

"Take me, Daddy," she pleaded, pushing the armrests wide and climbing onto him, wet pussy lips gliding over his thigh. She hovered over his lap. "Can I sit on your cock, Daddy? Please," she whispered into his ear.

Hands on her bare ass cheeks, he squeezed and said, "Don't call me Daddy... I'm Mr Wheeler."

She groaned as he said it and guided her to his stiff cock. She lowered onto him. She was incredibly tight as he entered at her controlled pace. She lowered and raised her hips and, with each repetition, took him deeper.

"Mr Wheeler, you are so big," she gasped, finally taking him fully inside.

He clutched her ass while she steadily rode him. The chair creaked and rocked as she maintained her rhythm, his cock hard and deep in her clenching pussy.

"Mr Wheeler," she said, her breath hot, "do you want to see my tits?"

"Oh yes."

She ripped open her shirt -- some buttons flying and noisily bouncing on the floor -- before she lifted one breast out of her black bra, revealing a pierced nipple. When she tucked the bra under them, her tits looked even bigger than he'd expected. Her cleavage was truly magnificent and he finally saw the tattoo -- a black crown nestled between the two mega orbs.

She continued to ride him but lifted a breast to his face, offering the nipple to his mouth. He greedily accepted, sucking on it and flicking his tongue over the piercing.

"Oh, Mr Wheeler you suck my titties so good."

She bounced faster on his cock, her open shirt flapping, and he slid his hands from her ass to her stocking-covered thighs. He gripped them hard as her clinging cunt fucked him better than he'd ever been fucked.

Her nipple fell from his mouth. "Oh fuck, you're so tight," he gasped, watching her tits bouncing and swaying.

"You're so hard Mr Wheeler...oh, and so fucking big."

"I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"Yes, Mr Wheeler, cum," she encouraged, rocking up and down faster. "Cum inside me, Mr Wheeler... please, please, cum inside me," she urged between gasps.

Suddenly, she straightened up, then arched her back. Her firm epic tits were thrust upward and, with her head tossed back, she faced the ceiling. He knew her big brown eyes would be rolling as she rode him toward climax.

"Cuming now," he barked.

"So am I, Mr Wheeler," she panted and slammed down on his pulsating length as he coated her insides. She clenched and bucked while her orgasm raged through her youthful body.

A satisfied moan escaped her smeared lips as she proceeded to a shuddering halt. She held him while they regained their breath and Dillan felt her hot pussy still pulsing over his diminishing cock.

"Mr Wheeler," she sighed, "that was the most incredible orgasm I've ever known."

He traced her meaty flesh with his fingertips, savouring the moment as the room gradually returned him to reality.

But reality was cast aside when she asked, "Please, can I have your great cock again tomorrow, Mr Wheeler?"

With such a tempting offer, Dillan considered how he could free up the necessary time.

"Well," he began... only for them both to be stunned by the door opening.

Leaning back on the closed door and staring across the room at them was Dr Sandra.

Dillan attempted to lift the girl off, wanting to at least pull his trousers back up. "Dr Sandra," he said, "I'm so sorry."

The dentist's face seemed to soften while she slowly shook her head. "Aaah, Gina," she said and now Dillan knew her name.

"Mum."

'Mum?' Dillan was startled. 'That means she's similar age to my kids,' he thought.

"You've made a right mess, this will need a proper cleaning," Dr Sandra said and marched toward them, a signal for Gina to leap from the chair and pull her skirt back into place.

"Oh yes, I guess we need to clean up thoroughly," the dentist declared, sinking to her knees and taking Dillan's cum-coated cock into her mouth.

"Gina --" she released him to speak, "please go back to the front desk, dear." She replaced him in her mouth.

Gina did her best with the remaining buttons on her shirt and slipped out of the room.

Speechless, Dillan watched the blonde head of the mother bounce up and down. Contrasting hair colour but..."I'm sorry Gina made such a mess of your beautiful cock," the mother said between long licks and eager sucks. "Accept my apologies, please."

"No problem at all, Doctor--"

She stopped and looked up. "Please, call me Sandra. I think we're way past formalities." She returned to cleaning him.

~~~~

When she was satisfied with her cleaning task, Dr Sandra escorted Dillan to room four for his dental check-up.

When he left that room -- with Sandra's mobile number -- he crossed reception to where a doe-eyed Gina waited, her tattoo and cleavage rousingly exposed because of her shirt malfunction.

"Can I please text you later, Mr Wheeler so we can do this again?"

"Sure, Gina, I would love that. But now I need to settle up. How much do I owe?"

"Gina," said Dr Sandra, appearing at Dillan's side, "no charge for Mr Wheeler," and she patted his ass before going into the waiting room and asking for the next patient. It was one of the old ladies.

Gina smiled as Dillan opened the door and stepped into the sunlight.

'Why did I ever worry about going to the dentist?' he wondered and grinned, oblivious to the appraising stares of three salivating office girls.

Fiona69m2
Fiona69m2
273 Followers