A Trip to the Dollhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Barbie had already started walking again and motioned for me to follow her. After a little bit of walking, we made it to the cinema. Mistress Barbie handed the clerk the voucher. He gave it a quick look and whispered inaudible questions to Mistress Barbie, to which she only responded with "yes", "okay", and "good". He then escorted us to a small room. It felt like a private screening room, as it was equipped with a projector and a screen, but there were very few seats, and each normal was accompanied by an odd capsulated seat.

Mistress Barbie took a seat in the regular cinema seat and commanded me to sit in the capsulated seat next to her. As I sat down, she pressed a button on the side of the pod and it closed around me. I wanted to panic, but Mistress Barbie's smile told me it was going to be okay. And as her movie started playing on the big screen, so did the screen in my capsule turn on. Except, I was treated to a different kind of movie.

My screen displayed a swirling spiral layered on top of pornographic imagery, text describing I was a girl, all the things girls loved, and that, therefore, I loved those things. Along with a sultry feminine voice, continuously reinforcing that these desires were my own and that it was normal for me to love these feminine things. In the background, I could hear the sound of the pornographic material, along with a loop of a continuous, sloppy blowjob. The combination of it all left me in a state of constant arousal that was sure to mess with my brain. And as I kept looking at the screen, I quickly fell into some sort of trance to it.

Time went by, and eventually, I found myself drooling and staring at a black screen. Mistress Barbie's movie had finished, and so had mine. My capsule had already opened, and it appeared I only snapped out of my trance because Mistress Barbie nudged me. "Enjoyed your movie?" she teased. Looking at the drool dripping from my lips, she shook her head and said, "It's a good thing you dripped all of that on the floor. You could've seriously stained your clothing!"

"Sorry, Mistress," I said. "I don't even remember I ever started drooling in the first place!"

"It's alright. I was told you might become a drooly mess while watching your special movie, so I expected nothing less," Mistress Barbie said. "Say, you must be thirsty after having your mouth open and drooling for so long, no?" A grin appeared on her face. "There's a nice cocktail bar near the exit of the dollhouse, we can drop by before heading home," she hinted, emphasizing the 'cock' in 'cocktail'.

As if by hypnotic suggestion, Mistress Barbie's words had me envisioning all kinds of cocks and the creamy drinks they had inside them. "Yes, Mistress," I said excitedly. "That's a lovely idea!"

Mistress Barbie grinned and eagerly took me to the bar, which was appropriately named "Ken's". It was seemingly the only business in The Dollhouse that was exclusively run by male staff. They were all in good shape. Some were muscular, others had more of a 'dad bod', but all looked well groomed and attractive in their own ways.

Mistress Barbie took my hand and guided me to a separate room within the bar. It had a table, chairs, and speakers which quietly played the bar's music. It made it look like this was simply just a part of the bar that was more private, so I thought nothing of it. We sat down, and a waiter entered the room shortly thereafter.

"What can I get you darlings?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a Tom Collins cocktail," Mistress Barbie said. Her words echoed in my head.

"And you, madam?" The waiter asked me.

"Tom Collins' cock," was all I managed to enunciate. Mistress Barbie winked at the waiter, to which his initial confusion faded into a smile.

"Right away," he said, and he disappeared from the room.

In the waiter's absence, the speakers in the room suddenly started producing wet, sucking, and licking sounds. As if by association, I started looking around for what could be causing those sounds. In my head, I knew it was the speakers, but it was not them that I was looking for.

As if on cue, a small hatch opened up in the wall. I got closer to it and dropped to my knees to get a better look. A large cock slowly emerged through the hole, and without a second thought, I instinctively started licking it. It felt good, but it wasn't enough. Encouraged by the sounds from the speakers, I soon found myself sucking the cock along with the sucking sounds that were already present in the room. They kept me on the beat and eager to drink down the soon-to-be-delivered creamy drink that was being prepared for me.

Another waiter entered the room to deliver Mistress Barbie's Tom Collins cocktail. He looked at me and said smilingly to Mistress Barbie, "She seems to be enjoying her drink too! Let me know if she needs a refill, we have plenty more staff members more than willing to contribute. You won't have to worry about the bill. Your Tom Collins and her 'Tom Collins' are both on the house!"

"You hear that, Sissy Bambi?" Mistress Barbie asked. "Looks like we'll be spending a little longer here. I could certainly use another drink, and you know how much of a slow drinker I am," she teased. Looking over to see me lustily sucking away at the glory hole, she added, "I just really like to take the time to enjoy my drinks, you know? Not just swallow it right away, oh, no. I'd swirl it around my tongue and soak in the flavors before swallowing it..." She knew her words made me suggestible. "You should too. After all, you are a girl now, just like me..."

12