A Trip to up North Ch. 02

Story Info
While things heat up, a new interest in Jennifer spawns.
2.3k words
4.42
10.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
35 Followers

My grandparents have a spacious ranch house with 4 bedrooms on the main floor of the house. These were perfect for them, my parents, my brother and cousin who came with us, and Michelle and Jennifer shared the 4th room leaving me the living space in the basement.

I didn't mind it at all, I actually almost preferred it. It was secluded. As you walked down the stairs which were accessible from the garage, you walked into a large, open, unfinished basement. At the opposite end of the basement was a section that was finished. 2 corner walls slatted in drywall with shelves lined with books. Just to the side was a healthy size walled off room. This made this space great, I had my own personal bathroom as there were only 2 showers on the main floor.

The downside to this was that, occasionally, others would elect to use this shower as well.

In the past this was a great hangout spot when we weren't outside. Jennifer and I would hang out down here and look through the old books. Occasionally we would play tag or hide n seek in the dark when we'd stay up here over the summer. There were a lot of good times down there.

A couple hours after dinner had finished, I found my way down to my quarters for the evening.

I had been down there with my nose in a book for the better part of an hour before I heard the door at the top of the stairs open. It was Jennifer, I watched as she shut the door and strode down the stairs. She waved and said she was going to take a quick shower since our brother was in theirs.

She was holding her gray towel and a pair of clothes for after. She was wearing her jeans and t-shirt from the car ride. She opened the door to the bathroom as I admired the view of her bottom as it disappeared behind the door frame and the door closed.

"Well that's new" I said to myself as I snapped myself out of it. I never noticed how her butt looked. And now I was staring at it... I quickly shook my head and buried my nose back into the book.

It must have been about 15 minutes when I heard the door open and Jennifer walked out. Her hair wet and laying on her shoulders. She was wearing a lavender spaghetti strap tank top. The color paired well with her fair complexion and the built in support allowed for a subtle amount of cleavage to be visible just above the low neckline.

The shirt fit tightly against her body as it outlined her torso all the way until it met the top of her soft, black cloth shorts that were rolled up at her waist causing them to be pretty short.

She took a few steps over to the end of my bed to chat. Before I could say anything, "I want to apologize for the car ride and making it awkward with me joining in."

"You don't have to apologize, it just threw me-"

"I figured this was your move on Michelle that you'd been planning over all these years and I wanted to help you out. Even if that meant me joining in."

"Wha-what do you mean 'move'?"

"I know you've had a crush on her for so long and I always wondered when you'd be bold enough to go for something. And with her breaking things off with her boyfriend, I figured it might be a good thing for her to have some fun."

"You knew this the whole time? And she's single now? When did that happen?"

"About a month ago, she didn't want to but she couldn't trust him and she couldn't live that way. She's been pretty quiet about it and earlier is about the most enthusiastic she's been in a while. So I thought I'd help both of you out."

"I didn't even know she was single... and I didn't mean to bring you into this at all. Visually, personally, all things I shouldn't have done and my eyes were bigger than my... well."

"You must have pretty big eyes then," she chuckled.

I blushed a little. "Well I'm sort of glad it didn't go any farther than it did. I wouldn't have wanted to put you in that position and to be honest, it wouldn't have been too long."

"It ended fine the way it did, you got what you wanted with an added bonus and I got to see a different side of you. It was kind of nice."

"I guess that's fair. I didn't expect much and I'm pleased with the outcome. I never thought I'd see her even close to naked. And I even got an added bonus of a second pair of boobs! Haha!" I laughed, unsure of the response she'd give.

"Awe, these old things?" She exclaimed and used her arms to push them together which further exaggerated her cleavage and leaned forward allowing them to push out more from her shirt. "I'm glad you liked them."

My eyes dropped to my sister's chest as I just stared and felt blood rush to my groin. My gaze finally was broken when she lowered her arms to her side and they fell back into the grasp of her top.

"Eh, they're alright." I clambered trying not to be too weird.

"You aren't so bad yourself" she said as her eyes went to my waistline. I attempted to cover up my growing groin a little. "Anyways, I'm gonna head back upstairs. I'll let you take care of that." She pointed to my groin. "It's been a long day and you have a lot... to process."

She turned and walked towards the stairs. She strode across the basement floor on the balls of her feet with her heels barely making contact with the ground. The result was her legs flexing, her back slightly arched forward causing her butt to stick out a little.

Her shorts were rolled up allowing the bottom of her butt cheeks to be visible with each step. Just before she got to the stairs, one of her socks hit the floor just In front of her. She stopped immediately and lowered her torso down, pivoting at her waist to reach for it. The sight was grand. My sister's legs contrasted with the black of her shorts so well. As she lowered her torso to grab, her ass tested the fabric of the shorts as it clung ever so tightly to her curves. Each inch she leaned forward was another inch of the bottom of her ass I could see. The thin strip between her legs now pulled tight against her ass and lips between her legs.

She quickly stood up, turned to look at me "Oops," she said as I had been staring with my mouth open and my hands still placed on my groin. She then turned and grabbed the railing with her free hand and skipped up the stairs one at a time until she disappeared out the door.

I was definitely hard now. But Michelle was coming down soon and I had no idea where we stood with all of today's events. I should just open my book and get my mind off of this.

Michelle came down stairs as I was reading my book. She waved at me and walked across the basement. She was wearing the same jeans and grey tank top as earlier.

She stopped for a second at the door to the bathroom, "you coming? A deals a deal."

My heart rate skyrocketed as I set my book down on the bed next to me and got up.

I closed the door behind me.

"What do you want in these pictures?"

I paused for a moment, "take the top off and umm, get down on your knees"

Michelle reached down to her sides with her arms crossed. Her arms pushed her chest together. She quickly lifted her shirt over her head. Her red bra contrasted nicely with her lightly tanned skin. She dropped her shirt on the ground and then lowered herself to her knees. When she made contact with the floor, her chest bounced a little. She then put her hands on her knees and pushed her chest together and looked up.

"This good enough?"

"Actually, one more thing..." I spat out with shaky confidence at best knowing she might not do what I spoke of next.

"What?"

"You on your knees just like that with my penis out..."

There was a short pause but it seemed like forever. She chuckled, "Fine, but make it quick."

"With me holding my phone, can you do it since you're already down there?"

She rolled her eyes and put her weight back on her butt as she was seated on the heals of her feet. She took her now free arms and moved them up to my waist.

I quickly got my phone on camera mode and snapped a picture of her with her hands on my waist. Her eyes focused on my midsection.

The next shot was with the pants undone.

Finally, I froze for a second as I felt the jeans pulled down to my ankles. I snapped another shot as her eyes locked on my boxers and her hands had made it back up to the waist band.

The large tent in my boxers got larger with each passing second. Her hands made contact with my bare skin as her fingers hooked both sides of my boxers and pulled down.

I was in rapid fire mode as she pulled them down exposing the base of my shaft. Finally they cleared my head and my cock sprang forward. That shot captured her eyes locked on my dick as her hands left my boxers still on my thighs. Her hand quickly reached up and steadied it as I grabbed another photo. She stared at it for a moment and moved her hand up and down it and looked up at me. Another shot, her eyes on the camera, her cleavage in plain sight and her hand wrapped around my dick.

"How do you want me to pose?" She asked, but more of a rhetorical question as she situated herself with her left arm pushing her chest together and her right gripping my hard 8" shaft. She leaned a little closer while locking eyes with it. I snapped a picture.

She then leaned forward putting her face right next to my groin and looked up, her eyes locked on the camera. My shaft was less than an inch from her face. Snapped a picture.

The last shots I captured was after she moved her head back, slid her hands up and down my cock, licked her lips and then lightly opened her mouth and put her lips on the head of my dick. I snapped one with her eyes closed and then she looked up at me for the final photo.

She removed her lips from my cock and looked up. She slid her hand up and down, "put the phone away".

I locked the screen and put it in my pocket.

Right then she kissed the head of my cock before plunging it between her lips. She took the entire shaft in her mouth on the first try. She slid it in and out a few times, each time her lips met the base. She then released me from her warm mouth.

She raised her other hand up and wrapped her fingers around it and slid her hands along my wet, shiny, hard shaft. She was sliding full length slowly, then would speed up. A mixture of short and long strokes as she stroked me.

My head leaned back and my eyes closed. I couldn't help it. It felt too good. My mind quickly ran through the car ride, seeing Michelle naked for the first time. Seeing Jennifer's tits for the first time. My mind locked on her looking back at us in the car topless, her chest pressed together. Then my mind saw her bend over in her tank top, showing her cute and perky cleavage followed by the bottom of her butt cheeks slightly exposed from her short athletic shorts as she climbed the stairs. The vision of her bent over stuck in my head like an image burned into my memory.

It didn't take long before I felt the jolt. I was going to cum... I stuttered, my mouth dry. "I... I-I'm gonna cum" I spat out as she leaned forward and placed her lips on the head and stroked full and hard. I felt the jolt of the first shot, her hands kept working, the second and the third. She kept her lips locked on the head as her hands slowed down. She removed her lips and removed one hand from my cock. The other still lightly massaged it.

She looked up at me, "those shots go nowhere, no one will know of the car ride of this."

"This never happened."

"It happened, just no one else should know about it. It was pretty fun. Now get out, I have to shower!"

I pulled up my pants as Michelle stood up. I buttoned my pants as Michelle unhooked her bra and tossed it on the floor. I was caught staring, "come on, go, you can't be caught in here."

I quickly opened the door, walked out and closed the door behind me.

I laid down on the bed and ran through the 10 pictures I took. They were immaculate. I hid them on my phone and deleted the originals and set my phone down. I'd be coming back to those later.

I picked up my book and started reading.

It must have been 30 minutes before Michelle turned off the shower and emerged in a t-shirt and leggings. She said goodnight and walked across the basement and climbed the stairs.

SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
35 Followers