A Trophy Wife's Trophy Pt. 02

Story Info
Andrea wins them over.
6.2k words
4.76
15.2k
28
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning, David's alarm went off. After turning it off he remembered Andrea, sleeping next to him. He stopped and admired this stunning woman he made love to the night before. And with Nikki in the mix! He woke her with a kiss.

"I have to get to work." He whispered.

Andrea pulled him in for another kiss.

"Don't tempt me!" He mocked, looking at her languorous body.

"Yes, I have things to do also."

He took a quick shower. As he stepped out of the bathroom still drying himself, he found Andrea propped up in bed admiring her lover.

"You are sexy naked!" She declared before heading in herself. When she got out, wrapped in a towel, David was already dressed.

"Here." he said, "My spare key, seeing that you'll be spending a few days here."

She walked up to him and dropped the towel. "I can't thank you enough, David."

She kissed him slowly and he could feel his hormones stirring.

"I grabbed some breakfast and have to go now." He said nervously, pulling back. Then he turned to her for another long, soft kiss. "Help yourself to the kitchen. See you tonight."

"Thanks, but I'll get my latte, as usual. Don't forget about dinner tonight."

He flashed a smile and headed out.

That afternoon Andrea asked Nikki to meet her at the apartment. When Nikki arrived Andrea found her in heels and a dress that showed off her fine figure. Andrea was in just a silk robe.

"Come in. I wanted to talk to before David arrived."

"Don't I get a hug first?" Nikki replied, and quickly hugged her, then gave her a kiss.

Andrea smiled, then said. "Come, we can talk while I'm getting ready."

She took Nikki's hand as they headed to the bedroom.

"Nikki, I just wanted to know how you feel about all this. I mean, we both can see where this relationship is headed." Andrea started as she put on her makeup.

Nikki laughed. "Yeah, I think I like it. And you?"

Andrea said nothing and finished her makeup. She walked up to Nikki, now sitting on the bed, and took her hand "Yes, I like it too. Now, I have to get dressed."

She slipped the robe off, offering Nikki a fine look at her nude form, then put on a dress that showed off her legs and cleavage. Nikki admired the total package.

"David will like that." Nikki grinned.

"Nikki, how old are you, if I may ask."

"Twenty-three."

"Ha! You're nearly young enough to be my daughter."

"No way!"

"Nikki, I'm forty. Almost forty-one."

Andrea stepped to the mirror to finish putting on the dress.

"Let me help zip you up." Nikki offered, stepping behind her. Dress zipped; Nikki planted a gentle kiss on Andrea's neck while putting her hands on her hips. Andrea closed her eyes. Human touch had been lacking the last couple of year, she realized, and now had the opportunity for plenty of it. And she felt they had a too brief first session of lovemaking the night before and was looking forward to exploring Nikki further tonight.

Nikki rested her chin on the taller woman's shoulder as they looked at themselves in the mirror.

"We are two hot looking chicks!" Nikki declared.

"I believe we are." Andrea laughed turning to her newfound lover. She looked deep into her eyes before giving her a long, sensual kiss.

Just as the kissing was getting more intense, they heard the apartment door open; David was home. He turned to see two stunning women, dressed to the nine at the bedroom door.

"Finally!" Andrea said as they walked up to him then each gave him a kiss. "Now, go get ready."

A bit flustered by this lovely attention, he did, but not before giving Nikki a key. "Seems silly not to have given you a key earlier."

The women sat on the sofa holding hands and flirting; and getting to know each other as they waited for him. Nikki noticed it now; the diamond and the wedding band were gone.

"In the safe deposit box for now. A symbol I'm moving on." Andrea explained as Nikki kissed her hand while looking at her sultrily. Now Andrea was feeling flustered by this small gesture.

It was a mild June evening and Andrea drove them in her BMW to a top restaurant. As they were shown to their table, David could see the guarded looks his stunning companions drew. Seated, the waiter asked about cocktails.

"David, you're the designated driver. Would you like anything, Nikki?"

He accepted the role and the women ordered. Andrea selected a bottle of fine wine for the table.

Andrea began telling them about her meeting with her lawyer. "Seems John is anxious for a divorce." Andrea continued. "Good! He'll be willing to make a generous settlement. He's off to Hawaii with his new young thing. And to our... I should say his beach house. So, I have the week to get my things out of the house."

Her lovers just listened. Andrea explained how, over the years, she arranged for her own bank accounts and investments, giving herself independence. She would spend the coming days looking for a home of her own.

"I have ideas of where and what I want."

They got to know each other over dinner. David learned more about Andrea than weeks spent over coffee.

Dinner over, they headed to the car. Everyone had one thing one their mind.

Nikki whispered to David, "Let's make this her night. She needs a boost."

David drove them to his apartment like a chauffeur, the women in the back. Inside, Andrea put her arms around both her lover's waists. "I hope that bag you brought means you're staying tonight, Nikki." Andrea asked.

Nikki smiled and gave her a slow kiss as David watched. He was still trying to process how he ended up in this pleasant threesome. The women turned to him and in turn, planted a lingering kiss on his lips.

"Why don't we sit." Andrea said, leading the others to the sofa.

Her lovers sat on each side of Andrea. Soon, she was alternating between one lover's kisses while the other nibbled on her neck. Between the alcohol and her lover's attentions she was feeling quite good. Hands were soon feeling each other, caressing each other's bodies.

Nikki moved things along. She stood and slipped her heels and dress off, finally her panties. Next, she had David stand and gave Andrea a look to be sure she was watching the show. She removed his shirt and shoes, then undid his belt. As she slid his slacks down, his already hard rod popped out. Nikki could see the desire in Andrea's eye as she ran a finger over its length. Nikki pushed the now naked David back onto the sofa and offered Andrea her hand.

Andrea felt the zipper slide down as David now watched. Soon naked herself, she felt Nikki's lips on her neck and back as she looked at David's reaction.

"Sit on his lap." Nikki whispered in her ear.

She straddled his lap and planted her tongue deep in his mouth as he wrapped her in his arms. He cupped her breasts and his lips found her hard nipples, kissing, and sucking them. Andrea felt Nikki's hands caressing the length of her back followed by gentle kisses on her back and neck. She was in heaven at being the attention of these young lovers.

Nikki let Andrea enjoy this position a while, planting loving kisses over her body, then suggested a change. "David! Do that 'thing!'"

Andrea stood as he slumped down, head on the sofa back, and guided Andrea to straddle his face. She looked at him as his tongue licked her thigh then move to her moistening entrance as Nikki's hands explored the rest of her body.

"Fuck!" She hissed as his tongue found the spot. The alcohol, the anticipation all evening, the foreplay, and now his tongue, and Nikki's loving touch was bringing Andrea quickly to the edge.

Her lovers watched as her breath quickened followed by a moan before her body convulsed in orgasm. It was an intense one as she ground her pussy into his face. Her body continued to spasm as Nikki embraced her, until she broke into laughter as the climax ebbed. She pulled Nikki to her for a passionate kiss then breathlessly smiled at her.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, catching her breath, as she slipped back to his lap. She felt his hard shaft press against her slit and kissed David, plunging her tongue deep.

Andrea looked at him then to Nikki. "I know what I want, come." she ordered, standing. She led her lovers to the bedroom. She had Nikki sit at the head of the bed, as she knelt between Nikki's legs and kissed her sensually, then worked down to her breasts. Andrea licked and sucked on them a bit before sliding her tongue down her abdomen. She looked at David; her eyes told him what to do. As her lips pressed Nikki's womanhood, David knelt behind Andrea and guided his burning rod to her soaked entrance.

"Oh..." David and Nikki moaned in unison as his cock drove home at the same moment Andrea's tongue dove into Nikki's lovebox.

Soon he was pumping his shaft slow and deep into Andrea as his eyes met Nikki's in mutual appreciation of sharing Andrea. Watching the pleasure on Nikki's face, along with seeing Andrea eating her out, had David on edge now. Unable to hold back, he groaned as his cock exploded in Andrea's womb, thrusting and thrusting, releasing his seed.

Seeing him cum in Andrea and the magic of her tongue pushed Nikki to climax, holding Andrea's head tight to her appreciative pussy. Andrea didn't cum. But she took pleasure in being at the center of her lovers, bringing to a simultaneous climax. And she always enjoyed a man, especially a man like him, coming inside her.

After the orgasms, Nikki pulled Andrea to her to share some more passionate kisses as David lay beside them.

"I know what I've always wanted to try." Nikki declared before jumping between Andrea's legs.

Soon, she was lapping up his cum from her well used slit as Andrea gasped. She looked at David's cock and grabbed it, letting him know she wanted it. Soon she was sucking it to life as Nikki continued devouring her lovebox. The arousal of just having given both her lovers orgasm primed Andrea for another climax. David watched as Andrea quivered, then came, his cock still in her mouth.

"Fuck! Nikki! Damn girl..." Andrea gasped, looking down at Nikki's cum soaked face looking triumph.

David was ready for more. He moved close and all three were sharing tongues. He had filled one pussy with his seed and was ready to do the same to the other. He had Nikki lay on her side, facing Andrea. From behind, he lifted Nikki's leg and his hard rod entered her, as Andrea, face-to-face with Nikki, watched. David slowly pumped in and out of Nikki's inviting pussy. Andrea kissed and caressed Nikki, watching her enjoy David's lovemaking.

And he did continue to make love to Nikki; speeding up and slowing down over a long time, as Andrea stroked his body and hers, feeling the two in passionate union. He pulled Nikki's head for a passionate kiss then looked intensely in Andrea's eyes. He could feel Nikki shaking in passion. Soon she came, wrapping her arms tight around Andrea, kissing her. And her climax broke his control; with a groan, his seed filled Nikki's eager womb.

Andrea enjoyed playing the voyeur; watching two young people in wild passion, she had her fingers working her own clit, and came with them.

The orgasms past, Andrea slipped beside them and kissed each in turn. "Something about you two. Your passion is a real turn on."

The three shared kisses and caresses, enjoying the post orgasmic moment.

They got ready for the night; the first night together in one bed. Nikki ended up in the middle of his king-sized bed, and after some goodnight kisses, he turned out the light.

****

Friday morning Andrea woke before his alarm went off. She turned to admire her new lovers and thought about how pleasurably this could play out. But first was to find a new home. She slipped out of bed and into to the bathroom for a shower. She was in only a minute when they door opened.

"May I join you?" David asked, echoing the first day they met. They soaped each other between kisses. Exiting, they found Nikki still asleep and woke her with kisses and caresses.

"Mmm..." She murmured.

"Well, we showered. Your turn." Andrea said.

When she returned to the bedroom, the others were already dressed.

"We have to go." Andrea said with a kiss. "See you tonight."

Andrea and David each drove to the coffee house as usual. But over coffee little was said now, just knowing looks; the relationship had changed.

That evening they met at David's apartment.

"My plan is to pay for my keep by taking you both out to dinner until I find a place." Andrea said.

Over wine and seafood, she explained the day's events. "My financial adviser has lined up the money. So, when I find a house I like, I can snap it up. Tomorrow I'll check out some prospects I found."

Further, she started packing her belongings, she wanted out of John's house.

She looked at her lovers. "I was considering inviting you to the house, seeing that John is gone for a while. But he has access to the security cameras, and I don't want to explain you two." She laughed.

Back at the apartment another session of lovemaking ensued. The women had David on the bed, both licking and sucking his cock. It wasn't long before he came as gobs of cum splashed in their mouths, on their faces, and on his chest. The woman giggled in delight at the results, licking the cum off each other and him.

"You rest." Andrea ordered David. She guided Nikki and had her on top in a sixty-nine.

David was bug-eyed watching them pleasure each other. Andrea came first by which time David was hard again; the scene was too tempting. He knelt behind Nikki and Andrea saw his hard cock above her face. She sucked on it before guiding it into Nikki's entrance.

"Oh, Fuck!" Nikki moaned as his cock drove deep. Now his rod and Andrea's tongue on her clit worked its magic. In minutes she came hard with David pounding her love box. After the orgasm was over, Nikki moved aside, and Andrea found his rod still hard.

"Yes!" she whispered as he climbed on top of her. "I want you inside me."

Now he was making slow love to her as Nikki watched. Andrea held him; this man, whose cock was buried in her. His pace quickened and she knew it was coming. "Yes, yes." She whispered to him.

"Agh! Ah..." He groaned, filling her with his sperm, thrusting deep each time. And Andrea came with a moan, loving the feeling of him planting his semen in her.

She looked into his eyes after her climax. Feeling his cock, his sperm inside her, stirred Andrea's emotions. She wanted to hold the moment. She turned to Nikki and pulled her in for gentle, three-way kisses. Sexually satisfied now the three turned in.

****

Next morning, Andrea woke to kisses and caresses. She was learning her lovers enjoyed plenty of physical contact, something she now craved. They got up and David made some omelets, then Andrea prepared for what would be busy day.

"I'd like to do something different tonight." Andrea asked. "A girl's night, just us, Nikki. I'd like to take you to dinner, then a rendezvous at your place. Just us."

"Sounds fun." She grinned. "David can fend for himself."

"Great! I'll meet you here, tonight." Andrea said as she headed out.

That evening Andrea returned, and Nikki and David were already there.

"I found the place!" She declared. "No sense waiting on it. The paperwork is already started. And tomorrow, I'd like you two to see it." She turned to Nikki, "Now for our date."

"Our date!" Nikki repeated looking at her impishly.

The women gave David a goodbye kiss and headed out. Andrea drove them to an Italian place she liked. A place where the two could talk. She wanted to bond with Nikki; to create an attachment. They talked about many things, especially sex. Nikki wasn't shy to talk about what turned her on. And about how having his cock deep inside her drove her wild. Her talk was raising Andrea's ardor.

After dinner, they drove to Nikki's apartment. Inside, Andrea complimented the small place then turned to Nikki, taking her hand.

"Nikki, I want you to know, this isn't just about David. I do find you very attractive. You are very beautiful."

The women looked at each other before Andrea gave her a kiss. They continued kissing, gently, sensually. Then Nikki led Andrea to the sofa.

There the kissing became more passionate as hands explored. Andrea's hand found a breast and traced its curves. Soon both women had their tops off.

Andrea cupped a breast. "God! You have great tits!" She said, admiring them.

"As if you don't?"

"But not like yours. The kind that makes men drool... And women." Andrea added with a chuckle. "Indulge me!" She asked.

Nikki smiled approvingly. Andrea laid her head in Nikki's lap and there, inches away, were those fabulous breasts. She kissed each, then began sucking on a hardening nipple as Nikki held her head closer. She could see the pleasure on Nikki's face as she made love to her orbs. And it was a pleasure for Andrea too. She kissed and sucked as Nikki stroked her hair.

"I love your tits!" Andrea declared before sucking a nipple deep in her mouth.

Nikki was getting turned on by the attention to her sensitive breasts. And after a while she was eager for more, leading Andrea to her bedroom. Nikki finished undressing Andrea then Andrea reciprocated, running he tongue along her hip and thigh as she slipped the skirt off. Both naked now they fell to the bed, kissing wildly. Andrea propped up against the head of the bed and had Nikki lean back against her. She shuddered as Andrea reached between her legs and pressed a finger into her wet slit as the other arm embraced her. Andrea worked her pussy as Nikki turned hungrily for a kiss.

"Oh... Ah!" Nikki soon shrieked, body squirming, as she came.

Andrea continued pleasuring her as she came down, her body jerking to the last waves of orgasm. After recovering, Nikki turned to Andrea and soon they were in a sixty-nine. It seemed like hours as the women pleasured each other to multiple orgasms. First with Nikki on top then Andrea. Then trying other positions.

Spent and satisfied, Nikki laid her head on Andrea. "I've played around with women in college. It was kinda fun, but nothing serious. But with you it's different." She looked at Andrea. "I could get used to this." She smiled, running a finger over Andrea's face, finishing at a nipple.

Andrea gave her a light kiss. "Yes. Funny, you feel like a little sister as well as a lover."

Nikki gave the nipple a light kiss then put her head on Andrea's shoulder. "I like that." And after a pause, "Ha! Incestuous sisters!"

Andrea chuckled at the joke then stroked Nikki's hair as they drifted off to sleep.

****

Sunday morning, they met David at his place, then Andrea drove them to see what would be her new home. They drove into an upscale neighborhood in the foothills overlooking the city. They arrived at a driveway leading to a large, modern house. The realtor had given Andrea the key access. The first thing that caught their eye was the four-car garage.

"Five bedrooms in total, plus an office." She explained as she showed them around. "But the best is out back."

They looked out at an expansive view overlooking the city. The back wasn't large, but it was private plus a lap pool and hot tub. Nikki and David looked out at the view as Andrea put her arms around their waists.

"Like the pool?" Andrea asked.

"Yes, I swam in college. Don't get much chance now." David replied.

"I want to make you a proposition. Come live with me. There's plenty of space." She kissed each, "And maybe some lovemaking... And a pool! and no rent so you can save money. But don't answer now, think about it."

Nikki and David looked at each other, wondering how the other felt about it.

"Listen, since John is away, I'm staying at the house tonight. I want to finish packing by tomorrow." Andrea added. "So, you can discuss it alone."

They looked around a bit more then Andrea suggested they head back. Back at David's, they shared goodbye kisses and saw Andrea off.

12