A Troublesome Nymph Ch. 07

Story Info
The Nymph tries anal, before disaster strikes.
4.9k words
4.32
4.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers

CHAPTER 7 - RESCUE ATTEMPT.

Espin woke the next day, in the tent Drek had erected last night. It was spacious inside, with a comfortable bed of furs and pillows in the centre. The furs had managed to see more action in one night than most beds did in their lifetime.

Espin ached all over from the experiments of her new sized body last night. It worked WELL, and it had helped that Drek had been an accomplished lover. She touched herself between the legs and winced. She was tender and sore, they had overdone it. Her dreams were fitful again and she knew she had made the right decision in turning human. She dreaded speaking to Serenity though, but hoped she would understand.

Little did Espin know that Drek had stayed up long after she had gone to sleep and used his empathy powers to manipulate her emotions into thinking just that. He knew he just had to keep her convinced a little while longer for the change to become permanent. If he could preoccupy her for another day his master would be pleased. He even hoped they wouldn't have to kill her, she would be very entertaining to have around.

Drek was fast asleep now, breathing heavily beside Espin. They were both naked and Espin was watching his muscular torso rise and fall. She slowly crawled out of bed, desperately needing a pee. She wasn't overly pleased with the mechanics of human bodies. She had eaten more than she usually had, and had to use the toilet more than she would have as a nymph. It was very high maintenance. Nymphs usually only had to pee every couple of days and eat a little something once everyday. She was dreading how many times she would have to poo. That joy was yet to come, she thought.

She was cold too. That was another negative. Nymphs didn't feel the cold like this. She'd need more clothes. She decided she would have to wear underwear too, which was a disappointment. She wrapped a fur around her and went outside.

There were some benefits of being human, the food for one. Some of the food Drek had given her last night was amazing, and she was sure she had nearly orgasmed when she tried chocolate profiteroles for the first time. She had doubled her chances of sexual satisfaction too, now she could have sex with men if she wanted. She was easily pleased.

She went outside and a shiver ran through her, the morning air cold and crisp. She squatted by a tree and sighed as she released her pee. Steam rose from the warm liquid. She finished up and went back inside to see Drek had woken from his sleep.

"Good morning," he said. He smiled at her. Espin noticed his eyes trace over her body as she purposefully dropped the fur to reveal her nakedness. "That's a good sight to wake up to."

"Glad you like it," Espin said. "Hopefully there's some morning glory under those covers for me."

"I'm surprised you can go again after what we got up to last night," Drek said.

"i'm not sure my pussy can take much more," Espin said truthfully. "But I heard there might be another hole we haven't tried yet." Drek's eyes lit up, his cock started to harden at the thought.

"I think you should try it," Drek said. "Ever had anything up there before?"

"My finger," Espin replied, quite proudly. "Always wondered what something bigger felt like."

"Well I would be glad to offer my services," he replied.

"My hero," Espin said smiling. "My big cocked hero." Her hand went between her legs, already wet from the thought of what they were going to get up to. She teased her slit open.

"Show me what you do with your finger," Drek instructed.

Espin smiled and turned. She stuck her pert ass out and widened her stance slightly. Drek could see how wet she was from where he lay. She sucked her juices off her finger and covered it in saliva. She reached around behind her and teased her asshole with the tip, wetting it and then wetting her finger again. This time she inserted the tip into her anus and moaned softly, then pushed it in further.

Drek watched for a bit as Espin slid her finger in and out of her asshole. Eventually he couldn't take anymore, his cock raging hard under the furs. He crawled over to her and ran his hands up her legs, he gripped her narrow hips. He knelt behind her and leant forward, he kissed each one of her ass cheeks before running his tongue up the slot of her pussy. Espin groaned loudly and trembled in pleasure.

Drek continued up and helped Espin ease the finger out of her asshole. He watched it carefully as it popped out, her opening gaping slightly before closing tightly. Drek teased her asshole with his tongue, licking around the rim before pushing the tip in, then forcing it in deeper.

"That feels so good," Espin moaned. She squeezed her breasts, pinching her nipples gently. She pushed her hips back, forcing more pressure on her asshole. One hand went between her legs and she touched her clit, then started gently teasing herself.

Drek spat on her hole and then rubbed it in with his finger, pushing the tip in. He spat some more, using a second finger to apply it and stretch her open some more. Espin winced slightly but the excitement made her want more.

"Relax," Drek said. He slowly pushed his second finger in. Espin groaned as she felt him explore just inside her.

"I want you inside me," Epson moaned. "In my asshole. Please put it in."

Drek stood, himself desperate to give her anal. He tried to imagine how tight she would be. He stood behind her and took his cock in his hand. He spat on his other hand and slathered it over the shaft. He then lined it up, pressing his bulbous head against her opening. He pushed against her, stretching her slightly. Espin reached back and grabbed his hips.

"Slowly," she said. It hurt, but she wanted it badly. She could feel it stretching her, trying to force its way inside her. Drek pushed forward and her anus widened around the tip.

"So fucking tight," Drek said, pushing harder. He had hold of Espin's bony hips, pulling him back onto him.

"Fuck," Espin grimaced, it felt like she was going to split in two. She could feel she was close though. She pushed back harder. One final push.

The tent was filled with a mixed groan as Drek's cock slid inside Espin, her legs nearly giving way in pain and pleasure, as the penis slowly filled her back passage.

"Oh fuck me," she groaned. "That feels so fucking good." She pushed back further and it entered her a bit more.

Drek started easing slowly in and out, trying to push in a bit more each time. Espin was moaning loudly now so he picked up the pace. She was so tight on his shaft, squeezing him, he knew he had to be careful or he would cum quickly.

Espin realised she had pushed some fingers into her cunt, she pulled them out and started rubbing her clit again. She was close to cumming already. Her fingers started working faster.

Drek was nearly half way inside her now, he pushed harder, wanting it deeper. He still held onto her hips.

"I'm cumming," Espin suddenly groaned and started shaking. The pleasure too much to handle. She pushed her fingers back inside her, holding onto herself as her juices ran out. Small squirts hitting her palm.

Drek held onto her tightly, pulling him into her, his cock going deeper still inside her, as her asshole clenched on his cock. He pulled out of her quickly and spun her around as she shook. He forced her down onto her knees and she eagerly took him into her mouth, tasting the bitter scent of her ass. She forced him down her throat and then sucked him clean.

Drek pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid down on his back. "Lower yourself onto me," he suggested. "See how deep you can take me."

Her legs were weak but she stood over him, her slender legs widened and she lowered herself down, facing him. Espin positioned the tip of his cock against her anal opening and lowered herself down, using her weight to force him inside her. Drek placed his hands around her thin waist to steady her. She groaned loudly as it slid inside her tight hole.

Espin placed her hands on his solid abs as she slowly lifted herself up and down, forcing him deeper with each downward motion. He filled her asshole perfectly.

"So deep," she groaned as her ass cheeks finally nestled on his lap. His cock filled her and she loved how it felt. She started grinding on his lap, the cock fucking her asshole. Drek started caressing her breasts and she moaned.

Espin continued to ride him for a while and then decided to change positions. She lifted herself up onto her feet, her legs opening wide, she leant back and put her hands on Drek's thighs.

"Fuck me hard," she pleaded.

"So fucking hot," Drek said, as he stared. up at her stretched petite body. His cock looked so far inside her as he started to thrust up into her, his hands gripping and squeezing her thighs.

Espin started playing with her pussy as he fucked her, another orgasm growing. She pushed her fingers deep inside her, pushing up and rubbing hard.

Drek was struggling to control himself. The sight before him was too much, the tight asshole squeezing his shaft was unbelievable. He was on the edge.

"I'm going to cum," Drek moaned. Pumping harder. He couldn't, and didn't want to stop himself.

"Me too," Espin cried. "Fill my asshole with cum. Fill me up."

As Drek ejaculated hard inside Espin's anal passage, Espin screamed. She ripped her fingers out of her pussy and squirted slightly on Drek's chest. Cum filled her up as she shook violently. For a brief moment Drek's empathic powers failed him and Espin regained all her senses. This time she closed her mind and used her own powers to form a shield. It turned out he had been blocking those too. She managed all this as pleasure ripped through her body.

Her legs gave way and she slid down the shaft of Drek's throbbing cock, forcing cum to squeeze out between the cock buried deep inside her and her opening. Her legs clenched together as she spasmed on Drek's lap, her eyes screwed shut.

Drek watched fascinated. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. He watched Espin collapse sideways off his lap and shake, cum running out of her gaping asshole in abundance.

They lay there for a bit, and after about ten minutes Drek was breathing heavily. Espin looked over to see him asleep again. She got up and pulled on her green skirt and green boob tube. She pulled her thigh high brown boots on. Her asshole throbbed from the anal, and cum still occasionally dribbled out of her and down the inside of her slender thighs. She felt satisfied, but also guilty. Now Serenity filled her head. She realised she had made a terrible mistake. She had to get outside and think.

She headed out of the tent and looked around. She was in the middle of nowhere. She could wait for Serenity and hope she could help, but Drek would be awake soon, and Espin didn't know if she could stop him from manipulating her again. She had powers, but they were weakening, soon she imagined they would disappear.

"Your such a dumb cunt Espin," she said to herself. She sat with her legs crossed on the grass, her skirt pushed down between her legs. She sat there for a while, feeling so helpless. Why did she constantly make bad decisions? Then a voice made her jump.

"Espin! Is that you? What's happened?" Espin turned to the source of the voice. It was a nymph. The same nymph that had come and taken her to the Queen the morning before. The one with short blond hair. One of the queen's guards. And she was panicking, a lot.

"Where's Serenity?" Espin asked, alarmed by Serenity's absence, and the frantic look on the nymphs face.

"She sent me to get you," the nymph said. Too upset to think properly. "Her and Deilla asked me to find you. The village has been attacked. Why are you so big, so human? What's going on? Why...the tent?" Her eyes took in the canvas structure.

"Hang on. One thing at a time," Espin said, feeling that whatever was going on there was precious time being wasted "What's your name?"

"My name is Sierra," she said.

"Okay Sierra," Espin said. "Take a deep breath and tell me what's happened." Espin tried her hardest to stay calm.

"He came last night," Sierra said. "A tall blue demon." Espin immediately thought assassin. "I don't know who or what he is, but he was looking for you. Beryn went out to meet him, she said you weren't there, that you had flown off yesterday." A tear ran down her cheek. "He killed her. To make a point."

Espin gasped. She had hated the old bag, but it still came as a shock. Every nymph life was sacred, no matter how much of a cunt you were.

"We attacked and fighting broke out," Sierra continued. "I was sent off by Deilla and Serenity to get you. Please help Espin."

Espin looked down at her new human body. "Bollocks," she said. She had messed up slightly. "Give me a minute." She stood up and smoothed down her skirt.

"Why are you human anyway?" Sierra said. "And who's snoring in that tent?"

"Long story," Espin said, walking toward the tent. She stuck her head inside. "DREK. GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" The shout echoed through the woods. Her human body had given her a good set of lungs. Espin heard him rouse and then grumble. Espin walked back towards Sierra and heard Drek exit the tent.

"What's the matter?" he asked sleepily. It was then he realised that Espin was shielding her emotions. He saw the Nymph and knew there was trouble. "Who's that?" He nodded towards Sierra.

Sierra hid her shock well at the large cock dangling between his legs. She wondered what Espin had been up to. Part of her couldn't blame her if she had been with him.

"You need to turn me back," Espin said. "Now! We've had our fun and now my kind are in trouble."

"Not your kind anymore," said Drek. "You're human. Forget about them, what have they ever done for you?"

Of course what he said had some truth to it, but none of that mattered now. Free of his spell, all she wanted to do was get back to Serenity.

"Save all that trying to convince me shit," Espin said. "I need to go. Change me back, or else."

"Stay with me," Drek begged. "We'll be good together. We can work for the master and he'll repay us greatly. We'll be important in his new world." It was more than just pleasing his master now that he wanted her to stay.

"I couldn't care less about your master," Espin said. "Please," she begged. She started to approach Drek. He bristled.

"It's either come with me or die," Drek said, his fists clenching. "What are you going to do anyway? You're a puny human now." He knew he had lost her. Shame, he thought, so pretty.

Espin was shocked about the threat and knew she had to react first. She was close to him now. She moved quickly and kicked him hard in his dangling testicles. He screamed in agony, but she did too, her foot exploding in pain, she staggered backwards. Stupid fucking body, she thought, falling back onto her ass.

Drek doubled over at the sudden pain between his legs. He recovered quickly though as the pain turned into a dull ache. He felt like he was going to vomit but ignored it.

Sierra went to move. "Get back," Espin shouted at her and she froze.

Drek reached down and grabbed Espin hard, he squeezed her thin arm tight. She cried out in pain as he pulled her up and into him, holding her close.

"You'll pay dearly for that nymph," he spat.

"Let me go!" Espin screamed, his finger digging into her. She reached up with her right hand, her anger now uncontrollable and gripped his face, squeezing hard, digging her nails in. Her hand glowed red hot and melted the skin below it. Burning through multiple layers. Drek screamed in pain and released her, trying to get free, but Espin held on. There was a bright blue flash as she hit him with an impact incantation from point blank range. He flew backwards and slammed into a tree, knocking him out cold.

Espin glowed bright and her body went tight, her arms and legs outstretched. She started shrinking, wings growing from her back. Her own magic ripping free of its bonds. By the time Drek hit the floor, Espin, was a Sun Nymph again.

"Come on," Espin said coolly to Sierra. "Let's roll." They started flying fast.

"Talk to me about what you know about this attacker?" Espin asked as they flew. Sierra told what she knew, which wasn't very much. They flew fast and it took way too long to get there, at least in Espin's mind anyway.

Espin arrived with Sierra and stopped outside the village to scout out the scene. Some of the village was in tatters, flattened buildings littered the streets. Espin and Sierra moved closer.

The village was situated in a thick wood and at the centre a large clearing where the village hall was situated. They headed to the open space stopping just at the tree line.

Espin surveyed the clearing and quickly took in the scene around her. She hid her shock at seeing Serenity in the cage in the middle, surrounded by all the other nymphs. A tall, thin, but muscular demon stood in the middle. He was a light shade of purple, his body covered in veins. Espin looked over at Sierra, she looked frightened.

"Sierra. You okay?" Espin asked.

"Yeah," came the quiet reply from Sierra.

"Look at me," Espin said. Sierra turned to Espin. "I need you to be clear headed. Are you going to be able to help me?"

Sierra shook her head clear. "Of course," she said. She looked over at her kin in the cage. They needed her.

"Good," Espin said. "I need you to free the others. Use whatever you need, just get them out and away. Wait until he's occupied. I'll sort out cock face. Got it?"

"Okay," Sierra confirmed. "Just be careful, he's fast."

"You haven't seen me yet," Espin said, confidently, she didn't quite feel it though. Espin flew out into the clearing to face the demon.

He saw Espin and smiled.

"You took your time," he said. "I've been waiting a long time for you."

"And you're fucking ugly, but you don't hear me complaining," Espin taunted.

"ESPIN RUN!" Serenity shouted.

Espin stayed quiet. Her mind worked rapidly, taking in the scene around her. She winked at Serenity who was clinging to the bars.

"It's okay Red," she finally said.

"My name is Sygnag," he said. "Give yourself over to me and I'll save your kind."

"Or you let them go, and I won't kick your ass," Espin said. Seeing Serenity in the cage had her blood boiling.

Sygnag laughed. "You won't stand a chance," he said. "Look at the size of you, I will crush you like a bug." He had been warned not to be entranced by her beauty, but he wasn't impressed. She was too human looking and too pale. No meat on her either.

"Size isn't everything honey," Espin replied. "Isn't that what mummy used to tell you when you failed to satisfy her." Espin calculated his next move. Taunting him wasn't necessarily wise, but she couldn't help it.

Sygnag growled and spun his staff at the cage, meaning to rattle it. Espin moved her hands and changed its direction. It swung across the top. Sygnag followed through too hard, put off balance and fell onto his side.

"Oops," Espin said, suppressing laughter. "Who sent you?"

Sygnag got up angrily. "The Master sent me," he grumbled. He hadn't been expecting this kind of trouble from the Nymph. His master had said to be careful as little was known of sun nymphs, their powers stuff of legends, but Sygnag had been sceptical, and wasn't he himself a great warrior, he thought. He never considered this a difficult mission, and still didn't now. He had just been sloppy.

"The Master!" Espin giggled, but concern crept in. Drek had mentioned this Master too. He seemed to have a real hard on for her, she thought. "Is he your dominatrix. I've never been into that myself."

"Careful who you dishonour nymph," Sygnag replied. "The Master is the most powerful being to have ever graced the underworld. It is time for his rising. He shall come soon and all shall burn. All shall be consumed for his Earth. His dominion. All who stand in his way shall burn first. Nothing shall stop the end of days as we know"

bumonk
bumonk
704 Followers
12