A True Alpha Ch. 02

Story Info
Denise and Raj have a memorable weekend.
17.1k words
4.76
7.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story 'A True Alpha Ch. 01'. I would highly recommend you to read that story before you read this one.

Denise and Raj lay on the carpet floor, snuggling each other, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies, sleeping cozily. Jason couldn't get this image out of his head as he drove his car towards a nearby motel. That is where he'll stay for the next 2 days. The idea of him staying away from his girlfriend as she spent the time in their house with another man made him feel excited but also fearful. He imagined what kind of things he was about to see in the coming two days.

He quickly checked into a motel with his bag. Once alone inside his room, he locked it from inside and lay down on the bed. He knew what he wanted to do. He quickly whipped out his phone and opened the app that would let him have a live view of his living room from the two CCTV cameras installed in it.

The live view loaded on the app. Jason saw them... still sleeping in each other's arms, peacefully. This camera view showed them lying parallel to the camera with their heads towards the camera. He quickly loaded the view of the other camera, which showed them lying perpendicular to the camera. But Jason wanted to watch something else. Denise had mentioned how her and Raj were up all night having sex. He wanted to see what kind of sex they had had.

He opened the history section in the app and loaded the first camera. He moved the timeline to around 10:15 PM last night. That was the time when they had finished sex the first time and Raj had cum inside Denise. Jason had gone to sleep after handing Denise her comforter which she had asked him.

The recording came into view. Raj was fucking Denise in missionary position. From the camera view, he could see himself sitting on the couch, all spent. Denise lay beneath Raj. Her hands roaming all over his back. Jason could see Raj's ass pumping, which would make his cock go in and out of Denise's pussy. He noticed Raj's massive balls, swinging in the air with his thrusts. Jason could not help but admire the contrast in the color of their skins. Raj's brown body over Denise's white while Denise's white hands roaming all over Raj's brown, manly back.

"I'm cumming." Jason heard Raj say, in the recording.

"Me too." He heard Denise say.

He saw them kissing as they fucked and soon, Denise came as her body vibrated.

Raj roared as he started cumming inside Denise.

Jason saw Raj's ass clench and his balls contract as he filled Denise with his sperm. He did not notice it when it was happening live but while viewing the recording, he noticed how much time Raj took to cum. He must have filled Denise's inside completely with his sperm, Jason thought.

His cock was hard, thanks to what he was watching. He quickly got naked and held his cock and started pumping it.

He knew what happened next so he scrolled the timeline further. He stopped when the time was 11:15 PM. They were sleeping in each other's arms. He scrolled further and soon, around 11:35 PM mark, nearly an hour and half after Raj cumming inside Denise, he saw some movement.

Raj had woken up and saw Denise. He saw her hugging him as she slept. He held her as well and started running his hands over her smooth, sexy back. How soft her back was. How soft she was, Raj thought. And then, he kissed her forehead. Then, he placed his lips over hers and softly kissed her, not wanting to wake her up. But she did.

Denise woke up when she felt Raj kissing her. As Raj left her lips, he saw her open her eyes and look at him. She smiled. Raj smiled. Their hands wrapped around each other and then, they started making out. Softly, their lips met and kissed. Denise felt her lips were dry, so she licked them. They kept making out. For the next 15 minutes, they made out. There was nothing hard, just soft kisses.

Raj left her back and glided one hand down to reach her ass. Even though their bodies were covered in a comforter, Jason could see the hand motion and decipher what was going on underneath the comforter. Raj had his hands palming Denise's ass. Denise was loving it as Jason heard a lovely moan.

This time, Denise pushed her tongue in Raj's mouth as they started French kissing. Denise held Raj's head as they kissed. Raj palmed Denise's ass, squeezing her ass-cheeks nicely. And then, Jason heard the sound of a "SMACK!"

Denise's eyes opened in a surprise. Raj smacked her ass once more and then a couple more times in quick succession. Denise started giggling. She broke the kiss and giggled loudly.

"God... your ass, Denise. It's the ass of a Goddess."

Denise loved the compliment and kissed him. They made out some more before Denise got up and pulled off the comforter from themselves and exposed their naked bodies to the surrounding air and at that moment, to Jason.

Denise pecked Raj's lips and then held his flaccid 7 inches cock and started pumping it. Raj moaned slightly as his dick started getting hard and soon, it was erect completely. Denise could not help but awe at the foot long cock. She spat in her hand as she pulled the foreskin back to reveal the drooling cockhead. She applied the spit over the cockhead and started masturbating him.

Raj moaned but Denise's gaze never left the drooling cock. She kept looking at it with her mouth slightly open. Raj held her breasts in his hands and gently squeezed them. Denise moaned sexily but she couldn't get her eyes off Raj's cock. Soon, his cock had made enough precum that it was dripping along the length of his cock. Denise couldn't resist it. She got her tongue out and start licking his cock to taste his precum.

She liked the slightly salty taste of his precum. She ran her tongue along the length of his cock. She moved up without letting her tongue lose contact of his cock. She reached the cockhead and then, with the tip of her tongue, she started licking the pee-hole of his cock.

Raj moaned out loudly. Denise heard a deep 'Ohhhh!' sound. Perhaps he likes his pee-hole being licked and so she did it some more. Raj moaned some more. Jason masturbated to the sight of his girlfriend pleasuring Raj.

Soon, Denise opened her mouth and engulfed his cockhead in her mouth. Raj felt Denise run her tongue around his cockhead. She savoured its taste and then, started sucking it. Raj got his hands over Denise's head and started caressing her beautiful, blonde hair. Denise raised her eyes while licking his cockhead and smiled.

Then, she started engulfing his cock. She did not stop until six inches were inside her. With her fingers, she started massaging his massive balls. Raj was enjoying it. She sucked him for the next few minutes. Then, Raj removed his cock from her mouth and kissed her. Then, he held his cock and lifted it up and offered Denise his balls.

Denise latched on to his scrotum and smelled it. It smelled manly. With her tongue, she slathered his balls with her saliva and made it wet. Then, she took one of his balls in her mouth and with a good amount of passion, she started sucking it. Raj groaned in pleasure. Denise took her time to suck his balls. Raj felt his cum boiling in his balls.

Jason was masturbating furiously to the sight on his phone.

Denise sucked his balls till Raj asked her to stop. They then, both laid down on the carpet and their arms wrapped around each other as they started making out.

Soon, Raj's cock and Denise's pussy were kissing too. Raj broke the kiss and asked her, "May I put it in?"

Denise smiled and nodded. Raj pushed it in. Denise gasped as Raj's cock entered her. Although, Raj noticed her gasp was not as intense a gasp as earlier. He was right. Denise was now a little more familiar with his cock so, she knew what was coming for her and how she would feel.

Raj pushed himself and stopped right the point where his cock was 7 inches in. He then, started pumping her. Denise enjoyed the massive cock ploughing her insides. Raj loved the warmth of her vagina that was engulfing his cock.

Their fingers intertwined and their lips met as they started making out. Minutes passed by. Raj broke the kiss and lifted her hands and spread them out. He then, left her fingers and brought them to her armpits and gently tickled them. Denise giggled. Raj tickled her more. She giggled more. Raj brought his face close to her armpit and smelled her armpit. He loved it. He then, licked her armpit once. Denise smiled.

They kept fucking. Sometime later, Denise said, "Do you wanna do doggy style?"

Raj smiled and nodded.

They got up as Raj pulled his cock out of her vagina. Denise bent down and sucked his cock a little. She then, bent over at the couch, such that her breasts, stomach and head rested on the sofa seat while her knees rested on the carpet. Raj loved the view. He could see her white vagina dripping in excitement.

He bent down and brought his mouth close to her pussy and started eating it out. Denise moaned and gasped in excitement. He then, held Denise by her sexy waist and pushed himself in. The wetness of her pussy made it a smooth entry for his cock. He stopped himself at the 7 inches mark. He then, started pumping her slowly. But Denise interrupted him.

"Could you push a little more in? I think I can take a little more of your cock." said Denise.

Raj looked at her surprised. Jason was surprised too as he heard his girlfriend say that.

"Are you sure?" he asked her.

Denise nodded as she placed her hands over her ass cheeks and sexily parted them. Raj slowly started pushing more of his cock inside her. He pushed more and stopped only when he was roughly 8 inches in. Denise had her mouth and her eyes wide open. She gasped before realizing that Raj had stopped.

"More..." she said.

Raj could not believe it. He pushed himself in more. Now, he was eight and a half inches in and suddenly, Denise moaned loudly and Raj felt juices gushing out of her pussy and making his cock wet. Jason saw Denise's toes curling in and her body vibrating uncontrollably. She was cumming, Raj realized it too. This was the most amount of cock Denise had ever taken inside her and she could not believe that Raj still had about 3 and a half inches more to go.

"Are you okay?" Raj asked her.

"Yeah..." Denise whispered.

"Shall I continue?" asked Raj, again.

Denise nodded. Raj bent down and kissed her sexy back and felt her smooth skin with his fingers.

Raj started pumping himself in and out of her pussy. He was fucking her nicely. Denise was feeling the 8 and a half inches causing her to drip profusely. Raj felt her juices too. The continuous fucking combined with Denise's juices started making a loud squelching sound. Raj loved the sound. It was a proof of how much Denise was enjoying it apart from her moans and orgasms.

Denise could feel it too. She had never felt sexier. And soon, she came. Raj felt it as her pussy grabbed his cock hard and Denise moaned out loudly. Raj was loving it. She wanted to give Denise as many orgasms possible.

Once her orgasm subsided, Raj bent down and kissed her cheek.

"You look so beautiful." Said Raj.

Denise smiled, loving the compliment. Raj waited for some time and then started fucking her again.

Jason masturbated to the scene wildly, and did so for the 20 minutes till Raj and Denise kept fucking. He only orgasmed just minutes before Raj did.

Raj bellowed loudly and started cumming inside Denise's vagina. Denise felt Raj's cum coating her insides. Raj crashed over Denise. Their hands met and their fingers intertwined. Both of them panted. Raj kept softly kissing Denise's neck. But what Jason noticed was even after losing its hardness, Raj's cock remained inside Denise. His own cock would shrivel and come out on its own once he came. Of course, the fact that Raj's cock was still 7 inches long when he was flaccid was playing its part.

Both took their time to get up. Once they did, they kissed and hugged. Once they separated, Denise smiled.

"Honey... I think my sleep has vanished... and it won't come before morning." said Denise.

"Mine too... Do you... Do you wanna have some more sex? Sorry... I just can't get enough of you..." asked Raj, a little sheepishly.

Denise smiled as she heard his request and the fact that he was feeling a little shy asking her for the same. He was so sweet, she thought.

"Of course, we can, baby... but let me make some coffee first..." she said and kissed Raj again.

Denise got up and walked naked all the way to the kitchen. Raj noticed the way her ass jiggled as she walked away.

Jason noticed Raj stroking his cock as he noticed Denise's ass. Soon, he got up and walked towards the kitchen. Jason was alarmed at the number of times the two of them were having sex... as if they were made to starve for it for years. There was no way for Jason to find out what happened at the kitchen.

He stopped the recording of previous night for the time being and checked the live feed. They were still sleeping. Jason resumed the recording and waited for them to come out of the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen, they both had a sip of water before Denise started making coffee. They were both naked. Raj came and hugged her from behind. She smiled.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"A little." He replied.

"I'm gonna make something for us." She said.

Raj kept hugging her and kept kissing her neck. Denise started making a simple sandwich for both of them to have. His hand reached her vagina and he inserted his fingers inside it.

She made a sandwich for both of them. After eating the same, they came back to the living room and had the coffee. Jason saw the same in his recording. They were both sitting on the carpet and chatting.

"Tell me something about yourself..." Denise asked with a smile.

"What do you want to know?" asked Raj.

"Well... the usual... where are you from?" asked Denise.

"Well... I was born and raised in Delhi before moving to US for my masters..." said Raj and then started telling her more.

A little while later, Denise asked, "You never answered my question that I asked you a few hours ago..."

"What?" asked Raj.

"Do you like white girls?" asked Denise.

Raj blushed. He smiled and replied, "Love them."

Denise moved near to him and they kissed. Then, very quickly, they got down to having sex. Jason watched for several minutes how his girlfriend was having the time of her life with Raj's big cock inside her. It stopped only when Raj came inside her like every other time.

Jason kept forwarding the clip every few minutes until he got the timeline to nearly 5 AM in the morning. Raj and Denise had had sex about 5 times that night after he had gone to sleep. When it ended around 5 AM, Denise looked well fucked. Her hair were disheveled. They both were sweaty and had their hands around each other. They were hungrily kissing each other. Soon, Raj placed his head over her breast. She cradled his head and they both drifted off to sleep.

Jason had masturbated twice while watching them have sex. He quickly checked the live view. They were still asleep. It was around 10 in the morning and he went to the local eatery to have breakfast. Once done, he came back to his room. Just seconds after opening the app, he saw them wake up. They kissed and smiled and got up.

"Had a good sleep?" Denise asked.

"Yeah." Said Raj.

"Thanks for such a wonderful night... I think I should leave." Said Raj.

"No... there's no need... I've asked Jason to leave us alone for this weekend... You can stay." Said Denise.

"Why?" asked Raj.

"Because, big boy... you showed me a wonderful time last night... I want to return the favour." Said Denise.

Raj smiled as Denise wrapped a hand around his flaccid cock. She pumped it a few times and then opened her mouth, bent forward and took it in and started sucking his cock. Raj got his hand down and gently caressed her hair.

She soon, left it and got up to wash herself. Once she came out of the bathroom, she took Raj's shirt and wore it and moved towards the kitchen. Raj loved it. He soon, opened his phone and ordered a couple of things on Amazon, before moving to the bathroom to clean himself up.

Jason suddenly, got a request for a video call from Denise. He picked it up. Denise smiled.

"Hey baby..." whispered Denise

"Just setting up the camera if something happens." She whispered again.

She hid her phone behind a couple of containers to make it difficult for Raj to notice. Denise moved away from the phone towards the kitchen slab. She blew Jason a kiss and smiled. She turned around. Jason's cock twitched. His girlfriend was wearing Raj's shirt and nothing else underneath. She was naked, below waist. Jason could see her shining, wet, pink pussy between her legs. Her white thighs looked so sexy. He started masturbating himself to the sight of his girlfriend.

Denise started making coffee for herself and Raj. Jason saw Denise's beautiful white ass on his phone. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Only when she was miles away and naked for another man did Jason realize how much he missed her and wanted her. God, she was so sexy. He wanted her asap. Denise started swaying her ass from side to side. Jason thought was she giving him a show? But soon, Raj entered the kitchen, wearing just his underwear.

He saw Denise wearing nothing but his shirt. She looked so sexy. Her blonde hair were shining in the morning light and so was her white skin. Raj did not wait more. He hugged her behind and kissed her neck. Denise turned her head a little and smiled.

"You look so beautiful, Denny." said Raj.

Denise noticed he called her by her nickname and loved it. Jason noticed it too and was envious.

Raj moved his hands inside her, or rather his, shirt and held her boobies and squeezed them. Jason could see their backs on his phone and could see the bulge in Raj's underwear. Raj continued kissing Denise's neck as she made coffee. Soon, he held the two ends of his shirt that Denise wore and asked Denise to help him remove it. She obliged and within a couple of seconds, Denise stood all naked in the kitchen.

Jason pulled out his cock and started masturbating to the sight of his naked girlfriend being hugged by another man.

Raj shifted her beautiful hair to the front and kissed the nape of her neck. His hands left her boobies and made their way down to her smooth, sexy belly. He rubbed her soft belly, played with her navel as he kissed her neck. Denise giggled. Raj loved it.

Raj left her neck and made his way to her sexy back. He kissed her back all the way across and down, covering it completely with his wet kissed.

He kissed the small of her back and his hands left her tummy and made their way to her beautiful butt. Raj placed his hands over her butt and squeezed her cheeks and then, spanked them one after another. Denise giggled. She loved the way he smacked her ass. He was firm but not hard. The pain she felt in her butt was sexy. Raj held her ass-cheeks and squeezed them some more.

He then, got down on his knees and kissed her ass-cheeks, the first and then the second one. Denise felt so happy to see him appreciating her butt with his kisses. She reached over with one hand and placed it over his head and grabbed his hair. She then, directed his head to the center of her butt: her ass-crack.

Jason was watching it all. He felt jealous and aroused at the same time. He so wanted Denise. Raj, on the other hand, got the hint. He placed his face in her ass-crack. He positioned nose directly over her asshole. With his nose tip, he rubbed her asshole a little. Denise enjoyed it. And then, Raj took a loud, deep breath in and sniffed her asshole. He loved her smell. All this while, his hands were squeezing her ass-cheeks. Denise was loving it all.

Raj then, took his tongue out and started licking her asshole. Denise moaned as she felt his tongue over her asshole. She pushed his face more into her asshole. With his fingers, Raj reached her front and made his way to her pussy. With one hand, he started fingering her pussy. With the other, he started rubbing her clitoris. Denise groaned and moaned and gasped. She was loving it. Raj felt his fingers getting wet. He increased the speed of rubbing her clit. Denise did require anything more. She roared, "Hah... God... I'm cumming... I'm cumming."