A True Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her deep moans, sharp breaths, and high-pitched squeals of pleasure filled the empty house as he continued slamming his entire dick into her, fucking her for all she was worth as she stood bent over the bed he'd tucked her into when she was little and babysitting her.

"Ughhh! FUCK!" Alexis moaned like a bitch in heat. "Keep going! I wanna feel those balls against my cunt! Yes!"

Squeezing her big ripe breasts, he drove his big cock even further into her, not relenting as she squirmed in pleasure. "Ahhh! AHHH! UGHHH! FUCK!" she groaned, but he kept going, not stopping until he bottomed out inside her, her asshole now wrapped tightly around the root of his black shaft.

"Oh my God! Holy Fuck! FUCK!" Jerome groaned, nearly pinching himself to test if this was a dream.

"UGGGGHHHH! GGGGOODDDDDDDD! FUCK!" Alexis grunted out, the pleasure making her moan like one hell of a slut. It just felt too damn good. She ground her ass back against him as she squeezed his hand over her big tit again. "God Damn! That cock feels so damn good! Yes!" Alexis moaned as her ass squeezed down on his perfect black cock.

"AHHHHH!" Jerome groaned loudly, his hand digging into her soft, fleshy breast as he tried to withstand the pleasure of her tight asshole around his big black meat. "Fuck! Fuck!" he sighed, clenching his eyes shut the pleasure was so overwhelming. Fuck! How could anything... anything... feel this fucking good? This was so fucking overwhelmingly good!

"FUCK! FUCK! HAHA! YES! YES!" Alexis groaned, the tightness of her asshole sliding along his length in such rapid fashion felt too fucking good. Jerome repeated the motion, pulling out, then slamming in, again and again, working up into a rhythm of real fucking.

"UGH! FUCK!" he groaned. "This is amazing!" he groaned, unable to resist speaking the truth. Her ass felt fucking incredible! So hot! So tight!

"Fuck! Yes! YES!" Alexis groaned, pushing her ass back against him as he drove into her, their bodies slapping together loudly. She reached down and held her leg up behind the knee, giving her asshole uncle total access to her. "Fuck that fucking ass! Fuck my slutty whore ass! Yes! Yes!" she said, his massive length feeling amazing so deep inside her tight ass.

"Mmmm! Fuck!" he groaned, gripping her huge, smooth breast in his palm, driving up into her, his balls slapping against her cunt. The tightness felt so fucking good, driving him into fucking her harder.

"UGH! UGH! GOD! FUCK!" she groaned, head rolling in pleasure as she worked up a sweat again.

Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my nasty ass! Haha! Look at you! I'm your fucking niece, but my body was so hot you still had to have me! Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

Jerome was driving into her hard. His memory was still addled, and a lot of the specifics of this encounter were pretty much sliding in one ear and out the other. But the pleasure was constant. The pleasure was all that mattered. Her tight asshole was all that mattered. He kept filling her slutty ass with dick, driving into her roughly, taking himself closer and closer to the edge once again.

"Mmmm! Fuck! FUCK!" Jerome groaned in pleasure.

"You like that ass? You like that fucking ass!?" Alexis called out, demanding an answer.

"Yes! Yes! I love your fucking ass! Yes!" Jerome replied, holding her big tits in a death grip.

"Hahaha! Yes! Yes! I knew it! I knew it!" Alexis stated. "You've always wanted it, groped at my sexy body when you thought I was sleeping, dreamed of me, but now I want you to claim me completely! I want that fucking thick cum deep inside that fucking ass!"

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh..." he groaned. He was getting very close, her words taking him to the edge. He kept driving into her, smoothly heaving his swollen cock into her tight ass. The clutching tightness and incredible heat were driving him crazy. And his hand was still busy palming as much of her huge tits as he could manage, his fingers digging into the luscious flesh.

"Don't hold back you bastard!" Alexis sighed, her body shaking with lust. She was doing her best to contain herself. His cock was working magic on her ass, hitting all the sweet spots, and it was only her iron will that kept her from exploding. She held off from climaxing, wanting to cum alongside her lover, her uncle, but it wasn't easy. He was too damn good! "Ahhh! Fuck! Shit! Yes! Yes! God damn! Just like that! Yes! Fuck that fucking ass! Yes! Don't hold back! Yes! Don't show that ass any fucking mercy! AHHH! YES! YES! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh! God! Fuck!" Jerome moaned, barely holding it together. His balls broiling, he was ready to lose it again. And it was gonna be a big one.

"Do it, uncle! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up with cum! Fill up that nasty ass with cum!" she moaned while keeping her leg up so that he could watch her huge and round ass flexing the insanely developed muscle while he fucked it like a madman.

"Oh God!" he moaned, his body shaking as he let go of one tit and prepared to do what he'd always dreamed of doing.

SPANK!

"Yes! Yes!" Alexis seethed, her ass spasming around him as his palm spanked her.

"UGHHH! FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" he groaned, his balls boiling.

SPANK!

"Fuck! Fuck! Do it!" Alexis sighed, ready to boil over, not able to take the pounding and spanking.

"OH! AHHH! GOD! FUCK! FUCK!" he groaned, pumping into her harder.

SPANK!

"AHHH! YES! YES!" Alexis screamed, her body buzzing with need and she was squealing with every hard spank his huge hand gave her.

"Oh my God! Yes! YES! YES!" he screamed out, his cock ready to explode.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"YES! YES! YES! DO IT! DO IT! CUM IN ME! YES! YES! AHHHHH! CUM IN MY ASS! YES!" Alexis screamed out loudly while her uncle was fucking her like a madman, going full out and spanking her ass so hard it turned red. The tightness and heat bringing him closer and closer, until finally...

"Ahhhh! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHH! UGHHHHH! FUCK FUCK FUCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU UCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" Jerome screamed out, burying his cock inside the supermodel's perfect ass as he gripped both of her incredible tits. At last, his dick exploded, firing off boiling hot, thick, potent cum from deep in his balls up into the white beauty's round ass. And at this, Alexis let herself fall over the edge.

"Yes! YES! YES! YES! YYYYYYEEEEESSSSS! AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! FFFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" Alexis cried out, her entire body convulsing as a gigantic orgasm coursed through her hot body.

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" Jerome groaned, her asshole spasming around his big cock, drawing more cum from his swollen nuts. He kept firing off, again and again, her ass inducing a giant load of cum from his balls. "Yes! Yes! This is amazing! Oh my God! I love you! I fucking love you!"

"Hahaha! Yes! Yes! Keep going! Yes! Yes!" Alexis cried out as he kept pumping into her, grinding against her with his full length inside of her, her spasming ass causing him to eject more and more cum, his semen filling her up.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck!" Jerome groaned, jet after jet of cum firing out of him. As he kept filling her ass, he kept one arm wrapped around her, holding her against him while palming one of her big titties. He was in absolute bliss, pleasured in every way, his brain coursing with endorphins, lighting up every pleasure centre in his mind. It was amazing.

"Ugh! UGH! God damn! More! More!" Alexis seethed, begging for more as the huge black man kept firing off thick cum deep in her ass. She kept driving herself against him, her body shaking as her orgasm overwhelmed her, one of the biggest orgasms of her life.

"UGH! Fuck..." he sighed as his orgasm finally started to lessen, his cock firing off fewer heavy streams of semen. As the waves of pleasure began leaving him, he did his best to prolong it, grinding up against her, still squeezing her big tits.

"Uh... fuck..." Alexis groaned, coming down as well, in perfect symphony with her uncle.

"Oh... oh..." he sighed, his voice weaker. As the pleasure began leaving, he began to realize how exhausted he was. He'd exerted himself beyond his limits, and that fact began to hit him. He did his best to cling to consciousness, but it was a losing effort. As the last jet of cum fired off from his cock and his orgasm came to an end, his body collapsed on top of her sexy little body, panting for breath as he blacked out completely.

When he awoke, alone in a room reeking of sex, and with her red lace thong and bra covering his face, Jerome could hear his brother's mustang pulling up into the porch and he knew his magical experience was over.

Well, not entirely over as he, later that night, stole glances at her incredible body as she prepared a late-night meal for them in the kitchen. It was nearly impossible to focus on the conversation with Tyrone as she strutted around in a nearly see-through pink mini-dress and matching pink stilettoes that made those dynamite legs of hers look like a dream in the short hemline of her dress. She was a Goddess and now that he had fucked her, he wanted her more than he'd ever wanted her.

When they ate the delicious food she'd cooked for them, she sat like a queen at the end of the table, out of reach from his hands, and the golden necklace he'd bought her, resting atop of her incredible cleavage.

Jerome wanted her to look at him and give him a sign that he could fuck her irresistible body again and fall deeper in love with her immense beauty, but her attention was nearly entirely on her precious daddy.

That is...until Tyrone left for a quick piss.

With his big brother out of the room, she stood up, walked around the table and clumsily fell into his lap as if she'd tripped on the rug.

That massive booty slammed down on his cock as he caught her around her tiny waist, holding her alluring body tight as her massive cleavage jiggled. And when he placed his other hand on her shapely thighs, running his needy fingers up into her dress and cupping her bare mound, he finally looked into her emerald eyes.

And in that moment, Jerome fell desperately in love.

Because Alexis stared at him with the naughtiest 'come fuck me look' he had ever seen, before she opened her plump pink lips and spoke seductively while rocking her ass on his cock: "Whoops! I'm so clumsy! I promise I'll do better next time...mmm...much, much better...mmm...I promise..."

And then she stood up, his fingers slipping out of her teenage pussy and his eyes followed her as she shook her perfect round ass the entire way into the kitchen.

Finally, life had smiled on him.