A Truth Half Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day at work I not only did the work expected of me, but I spent my lunch break researching George and the family company. In amongst the papers I found a biography of George's father, George Senior. Interested, I borrowed it and took it home for a little light reading. At best, I thought, it would be the cure for insomnia that I was looking for. It turned out to be anything but. In the midst of the usual guff about how wonderful the senior George was, there was a small entry concerning the relationship between father and son.

It seems that young George had taken a fancy to one of the office girls and professed his undying love for her. Old George forbade this romance and threatened to cut young George off without a penny if he continued with it. Young George did, he went behind his father's back and continued seeing her. Inevitably their affair was discovered when she fell pregnant to young George and they went to him to announce that they intended to marry. Old George was angry, but relented and they were allowed to marry. What he hadn't told them was that he'd been keeping an eye on them the whole time and that the reason that he had forbidden them to see each other was to establish whether their love could withstand the pressure of having to keep it secret from him, all the time with the threat of losing his inheritance hanging over them, and if she'd stick around knowing that there was no financial gain to be had from it.

There was more and I was going to save that for tomorrow night, I had a big day at work tomorrow and I needed as much sleep as I could get. The music did its trick again and I felt so much better in the morning, although there was something missing from my life, Kate. When was I going to see her again? I had begun to think that I couldn't last for the two weeks that she would be away, a thought that I hadn't thought possible, not that long ago.

There was a letter waiting for me when I got home;

My Darling Mark,

I've got it, and if I've got it you're going to get it. I've thought of a way that we can see each other soon. Daddy announced that he and Mum were going sailing on Saturday, and asked if I didn't mind staying at the holiday cottage. It was all that I could do to stop myself from thanking him for giving me the opportunity to see you. We are going to the movies. Just think about it, sitting there in the dark, and I'll put my jacket over my knees and you can slide your hand under it and play with my pussy, and if you put your jacket over your knees I can play with your cock. I know it's not the same as making love, but it can be the next best thing, and it will just have to do until I get home.

I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I'm going to sit on this page so that my pussy juices can soak into it.

I'll meet you at the cinema at twelve, and don't forget to bring a jacket.

Until I see you on Saturday then.

I love you,

Kate X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

A short note to be sure, just a stained page that smelled of her pussy, yet one filled with hope. But did I want this? Did I really want to throw my career away, or would I be better off not meeting her? Hell I don't know what to do and there was no way that I could talk it over with her. What would she say if I didn't turn up at the cinema? Would she forgive any excuse that I could come up with that would save my arse, so that if I wanted to see her again she wouldn't tell me to fuck off?

I drove up the coast and parked my car in the parking lot behind the cinema. With my eyes unaccustomed to the low light in the foyer, I walked in, looking around to find her. That was pretty much a waste of effort because within seconds her arms were around me and her lips were trying to force their way through my face and out the back of my head. Who could fail to react to her enthusiasm? It would take a much stronger man than me, that's for sure. "You came, I knew you would, but I've been pacing up and down here for the last hour, scare stiff that you wouldn't. But you did my love, you came to me. Let's get inside and get comfortable."

The theatre lights were still up and there were ads on the screen when we walked in. It was less than half full so we had a choice of seats. The back row it was. "What are we seeing?" I asked.

"Who cares?" She had just spread her jacket over her knees and I heard the zipper of her jeans slide down. She grabbed my hand and led it to her crotch. "I haven't got any knickers on, just for you." She was right, my hand entered through the gap and straight on to her shaved pussy. My jacket was spread over my knees and she didn't wait for me to unzip. "So, you're a commando today, I like this." She was stroking him even before the lights went down.

About half an hour into whatever it was that was showing on the screen I had to stop her. "Hold it, if you keep that up I'll come all over the place and how are we going to explain the mess?"

"No problem at all." She bent down and took him in her mouth. A couple of minutes later her cheeks were swelling as she tried to keep up with my come that was spurting from my cock. When I'd finished she let him go and sat up, smiling her come filled smile at me. "See, no problem." She said after swallowing.

By the end of whatever it was on the screen we were dishevelled, apart from the open zips there were buttons undone and her shirt hung from her shoulders and her boobs were exposed for me to fondle and kiss and generally play with, while my shirt was open for her to run her hands over my body, her fingers through the soft hairs on my chest. Physically we were a mess, emotionally even messier, she told me that she loved me and I believed her, I told her that I loved her and was beginning to believe my own words, words that were supported by my actions. There was a mad scramble as the end credits were scrolling up the screen to prepare ourselves for leaving the cinema. She enjoyed stuffing my cock back into my jeans and making sure that she didn't catch him when she pulled the zipper up. I still had to wait for a few minutes before I could stand without anyone seeing my erection.

Hand in hand we were strolling through the foyer when we heard a voice from behind us. "Have you kids been having fun?" We spun around to be confronted by George, my boss, George, Kate's father George. "We need to talk." Said George with menace and giving us no chance to reply, leading us instead from the cinema to the car park. "Follow me." He ordered as he climbed into his car.

Kate and I got into mine and we followed him back to their holiday cottage. "I do believe that the world as we know it has come to an end." I said to Kate as we drove behind his car.

"I'm sure that it'll be alright." She didn't sound at all sure.

"Well young lady, what do you have to say for yourself?" He said as we sat down, he didn't even give us a chance to get comfortable before launching into his tirade. "Did you think that I wouldn't know that you'd try to get in contact with Mark? Did you honestly think that I'd let you get away with it? Did you stop to think that the sailing trip wasn't just a ruse to get you to invite him up here for a session of sex?"

"But Daddy, I couldn't live without him."

"So you enticed him up here even after I explained what would happen to him if you did?"

"I thought . . . ."

"But you didn't think." He interrupted. "You thought only of yourself, not of Mark, not of your Mother, or, for that matter me."

"I think that you're being a little harsh on her." I said. "If you knew what she would do, why are you angry when she did it?"

"You're defending her? I think that you should be considering your own future, what there is of it."

"It's not my future that worries me, I can live with that, find a new career so that I can continue seeing Kate and hopefully marrying her in the future." Wow, that stopped them dead in their tracks, George looked at me to see if I was serious while Kate looked at me as if for the first time she really believed that I was ready for a commitment.

She grabbed me and kissed me. "Oh Mark, do you really mean that?"

"I wouldn't have said it if I didn't, do you think that I'd lie to you?"

"No, of course I don't." She kissed me again only this time longer.

"Will you put him down and let me finish." George could feel that we weren't as scared of him as he'd hoped. "Now where was I?"

"You were issuing all sorts of threats about how I'm now a part of the unemployed masses and have no future, and that Kate is going to feel your wrath for some time to come. I think that you should consider us in your thoughts, consider how we feel. Just because we chose to defy you doesn't mean that we don't still love you, it just means that we've decided that we have a life together, whether you agree with us or not."

He turned to Kate, "Do you see what you're letting yourself in for? You won't be able to get away with anywhere near as much as I've let you get away with. Do you feel that you can live with this sort of autocratic behaviour?"

"I've managed it so far, the difference between the pair of you is that Mark actually considers my feelings."

"Whereas I don't, is that what you're saying?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You haven't let me grow up in a normal environment, you're always making my decisions for me and hang what I think. You do the same to Mother and she's put up with it for years, she doesn't like it. But she puts up with it."

"Did she tell you that?"

"She didn't have to, if you had any feeling for her you would have noticed it."

"For someone that had to work as hard as you did to get her I'm surprised that you would act towards her like that." I said. This brought a sharp reaction from him.

"What would you know about what I went through?"

"I know a lot about it because I read about it."

"Where would you find such rubbish?"

"I read it in your father's biography." He looked sharply at me and was about to say something but I beat him to the punch. "What you have done to Kate and me is a case of Déjà vu for you, it is exactly what your father did to you, and how did you react? Was it any different from how Kate and I have reacted?"

"It doesn't change the fact that you, both of you, have defied me, have gone against my explicit orders, and you expect me to be happy with that?"

"No, I don't expect you to be happy, I just expect you to accept it, and let us get on with our lives." I said

"I suppose that you think that I'll relent and not fire you?"

"Fire me, on what grounds?"

"You disobeyed my instructions."

"But your instructions have nothing to do with my job or my work performance, they are a personal matter between you and me. If you fire me on that basis I will sue for wrongful dismissal."

He looked at me and for the first time he saw in me, not the subservient young employee, but someone who was prepared to fight for what he wanted. He nodded, not to me or Kate, but to himself, he had made a decision. "I see that I'll have to know a lot more about you, young man, if I am to allow you to continue to see my daughter."

"What would you like to know, I have nothing to hide."

"I have never heard you mention your family, I assume that you have one?"

"I have, not that I take any pride in them. Don't get me wrong, I do love them but I'm not proud of them, I've tried to maintain a respectful distance from them, I even changed my surname so as not to be associated with them, I have taken my maternal grand-mother's maiden name, I liked her."

"They really must have hurt you," Kate said, "for you to not want to have anything more to do with them."

"Yes, you see, they had my life planned out, right down to the finest detail, and gave no thought to me, or my desires. I was to join the family company, to marry the girl chosen for me, live in the house that they had chosen and were prepared to buy for me, for us, they even had names chosen for the ensuing children. When I told them that I wanted to have some control over my life, they were very angry and called me ungrateful. To say we parted on good terms would be to lie to you."

"You have no brothers or sisters?"

"No, I was what was known as a spoilt brat, an only child who had his every whim catered for, but it wasn't enough for me, apart for Grandma, there was no love involved and that is why I have taken my time to be sure of my emotions here. I do not like, or want my life dictated to by anyone," I looked at him, "and when you applied those conditions to me and my relationship with Kate, I was determined to examine closely how I felt about her, and if my feelings were strong enough, I would defy you. I just hope now that Kate feels as strongly about me, because my arse is on the line here. I could see my whole life disappear down the gurgler, and for what? Nothing, and that's what I'm afraid of right now."

Kate moved to me, put her arms around my neck and rested her forehead against mine, her smile said most of it, and her words filled in the blanks. "My Darling Mark, that was the most loving thing that I have ever heard, for you to stand up to my father because you love me is just what I wanted to hear. I love you so very much, I just want to take you to bed and make love to you forever." I hoped that George didn't hear that bit of news or he'd be really angry.

I looked at him and there was a smile on his face. Don't tell me that he's happy with all of this? I just could not believe it. "It's not over yet, I have not given my consent to you continuing to see Kate. There is much to discuss, and many questions to be answered, before that happens, but, and this is a big but, you may stay with us until Monday on one condition, that you don't have sex with Kate, can you manage that?"

"I can, if you promise to let me keep seeing her until you make your final decision."

"And how do you feel about this Kate?"

"I don't think that I can stop myself from making love to Mark, but if we agree with your terms I sure as hell will give it my best shot." She saw the look on his face. "Of course I can, sheesh, the sacrifices I have to make for love."

"In the mean time we have much to discuss, Kate, will you make us all a coffee, and see if you can persuade your mother to join us, she was afraid that there was going to be a fight." Kate went off to make coffee and get her mother. They both arrived several minutes later with the goodies and we all sat around munching on the pastries and sipping coffee. Ruth, Kate's mother was the first to speak. "So, you've had your discussion without coming to blows, I guess that's a positive start."

"Mark here seems to be a level headed young man, he's what Kate needs, not some wimpy little man who'll do whatever she demands to gain favour. I think that there's hope for them, but we still have a lot to talk about."

"George, this isn't a business meeting we're having here, I'm sure that the kids will want some say in whatever decision is made."

"If we're not careful we'll have no say." George said. There was the beginning of a smile on his face, as if approval wasn't that far away. "We haven't discussed in detail the rather strained relationship he has with his parents. I don't want this to cause any problems in the future and I think that he should make contact with them and let them know what's going on in his life. You never know, it might lead to a reconciliation between them."

"I can't see that happening, but if you insist it's the very least that I can do. Just give me time to work up the courage." I have to admit that I'd begun to look on George under a completely new light, he was even beginning to grow on me, and that was before he took us all out to dinner, and it wasn't a cheap cafe either, it was the full silver service restaurant, luckily I'd had some experience with this otherwise I might have made a fool of myself. I didn't even have to watch George or Ruth to find out which knife of fork to use, and after the usual ritual I have to admit that the wine was excellent.

Eventually Kate and I found ourselves in bed. I have to admit that we did try to not give in to our carnal desires, Kate held out for much longer than I expected before she put her arms around me and grabbed my cock. "I can't stand this, having you here in bed with me and to be told that I can't touch you or love you, I say 'fuck it, and let's make love'."

I turned to face her, in the half light of the moon shining through the thin curtains she looked so sweet and innocent. Her looks lied, there was nothing innocent about what she was doing to me. I had to take control of the situation. I took her hand from my cock and placed it round my neck and kissed her, softly, on the lips. She surprised me by returning my kiss just as softly, she was allowing me to take control. My kiss was just the beginning of my exploration of her and her body, I explored her entire body, seeking out those places that gave her the most pleasure and concentrating on them. She relaxed under my touch, nothing more than the occasional contented sigh invaded the stillness of the room, even after I'd pushed into her compliant body. She made no sound at first but her pussy said it all, squeezing him as he slid deep inside her only to withdraw almost all the way out again and pausing, his head resting between her lips before sliding back into her pussy.

When she came she kissed me to stifle the sound that otherwise would have woken the dead, instead it was an only just audible, drawn out sob. When she stopped shuddering and I withdrew my depleted cock from her, she took her mouth from mine. "That was worth any punishment that Daddy can give us. I don't care what he thinks anymore, I want you and that's the end of it, if he thinks otherwise he can go jump."

"I wonder how he's going to cope with the new and improved you?"

"Am I? New and improved that is."

"Yes, very much so. Now I think that we should try and get some sleep , which, of course means that you're to keep your hands off me."

"Spoil sport, I guess that it's goodnight then."

The next day brought with it a new problem, one that I had no reason to like. George has insisted that I should introduce my parents to him and Ruth and Kate. My major concern was that, because Kate wasn't the chosen one, they would totally reject her as being an unsuitable choice. "You mentioned that you've taken your maternal grand-mother's maiden name, do you mind me asking, what is your real name?"

"Barrington, it's Barrington."

"No, I can't say that I know them. What does your father do?"

"He's an Electrical Engineer, he has his own business that I was supposed to be interested in but, to his great disappointment, I'm not the slightest bit interested."

"And your mother, does she work?"

"No, she's a professional socialite, she can be seen at all of the right and proper functions. She never goes anywhere without a reason, mostly it's to attract donations to various worthy causes."

"I would very much like to meet them, how soon can you arrange it?"

"As I said last night, I have to work up the courage to tackle them, it may take some time."

"Whatever happened to the young man who stood up to me last evening? The one that totally ignored my orders last night, and there's no point in denying that you two made love last night."

It turned out to be a pleasant day, George and I had a long discussion in which he questioned me about my plans for the future and then discussed his plans for my future that included being groomed for stardom, at least an executive role in the company in the medium term. And things got even better when Kate and her mother joined in the conversation and the subject got around to such topics as the wedding and where we intended to live. "I'll not stand for you living in some pokey little apartment, you have to have a proper house with at least three bedrooms for when you have children."