A Tuesday to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple quits lying to themselves and begins to live life.
6k words
4.49
6.7k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leloine
Leloine
79 Followers

Chapter 2

The New Daughter In Law

Deena turned to me and declared, "That was Jeffery, and he'll be here in about 10 min." I followed her to the kitchen and she gave me a bottle of wine to open. I was pouring and he just came in and was talking to Deena and I brought three glasses and the bottle to the table. As I was setting it down I heard Jeffery say, "Hey girl, you're hot." He looked to Deena and commented on her transformation of me. I had to move away from the table so that he could take a good look, and I felt something funny as I was standing there turning around in front of this man. He was complementing me and he made me feel funny in my gut. Well okay, I liked the attention he was giving me. Deena said I was blushing but I didn't see it in the mirror, so I think she was just saying that to kind of humiliate me. Once again I realized how much I enjoyed this new emotion that had been awakened in me. Being humiliated actually turned me on, and I found that the verbal and physical humiliation from the two lovers stirred emotions of being wanted and needed.

As we sat and started eating Deena looked and asked me to tell them all about Tim. "Now why don't you tell us the full story of what you and your friend Tim did during those 9 days. I saw the letter that you wrote to him. I know that he returned it to you unopened. I looked up and both of them were looking at me, so I cleared my mouth of food and took a swallow of wine.

Well it was just over 3 years ago. I was having some doubts about my sexuality, and I thought maybe I should at least try it to see if it was what I wanted, you know if I was gay. On this Friday night I went to this gay club, and there I met Tim.

Jeffery asked, "Oh what club was that?", and I told him it was called "Fantasy" and it was when I was in college at state. He nodded his head and I continued.

We were talking and he could tell that this was all new to me. He asked me if I had ever been with another man and I told him that it was my first time, and I was just curious. Well I enjoyed talking to him and he me, so we went back to his apartment. He was the first man I had ever kissed, and I really liked his dominance that seemed to envelope me. I looked at both of them. I couldn't tell what Jeffery thought about it so far, but not Deena, "Well go ahead, I think there is a lot more." she said. I continued the sordid story.

"Well after we had kissed for awhile and been touching each other I knew he was large, but I had no idea until I opened his pants. I told him I didn't think I could do it after I saw how big he was but he assured me I could and with his direction I got about 5 inches down my mouth. His head had just entered my throat and I was gagging a lot, but he slowed down and let me take him slower." I looked up and now Jeffery seemed much more engaged and of course Deena was all ears, eyes, and slobbering mouth, she is such a slut.

I sauntered ahead, "Well we kissed and I sucked on him until I felt him urge me on to the floor on my back and that's when I noticed he had taken all my clothes off. I don't know how he did it, but he was telling me to hold my legs back and I was very scared. He was so very big, well over 6' tall, big muscles, and a very large cock. I remember that from that time forward I always felt very weak when he told me to do something. I don't know where he got the baby oil, but I laid there pleading with him not to do this. He covered his cock with the oil and then stuck it up my ass and gave a good squirt. When he sat it down on a table by the couch, I knew that when he turned back at I was going to get fucked. All I could remember saying was please take it easy."

He did calm me down saying he would take it easy but he was going to have to put the head in. At this Jeffery added, "That's right, man or woman, you have to get the head in first."

I thought about this and it sounded like Jeffery has had sex with a man before, and then I tried not to think about visions exploding in my mind. I continued, "For the next 5 minutes or more I laid there with a cock the size of him 3 inches up my ass, and then suddenly I felt my ass release and just go limp. Tim felt it as well as he began to fuck me harder and faster." I looked down at my plate, and Deena asked, "Well go the fuck on." I looked right at her and said, "Okay, I'll say it. I loved it. It felt so good. He was really taking me and I couldn't do anything about it and I loved the fantastic feeling." I put my fork down, picked up my wine, and took a sip.

I could see in her eyes that she knew there was more so I continued, "He had made me cum about 6 times. The cum didn't shoot out, but kind of oozed out and the whole time I felt it inside. I know now that it is just the stimulation of my prostrate gland, but I just couldn't stop and I loved seeing him with me holding my legs back, and him pounding me."

I stood and said, "I'll clear. I took all the dishes and uneaten food to the kitchen. When I came back they were in the living room and Jeffery had some bags. He picked up a pink one and handed it to Deena. She looked inside and told me to come over. I went to her thinking she had something that she wanted me to put on her, but it was a little different.

She had something on a cardboard back with that thick plastic encasing everything. She finally got it out, and then told me to pull down my panties. I could see what it was and Jeffery came over and sat next to her and told her how to put it on me. He looked up at me standing there with my panties pulled down and said, "You know I think it even looks smaller when it is all shaved and smooth. "Okay, you have to put the balls through one at a time. Then he can't pull them out when it is tightened.

Deena pushed the first one of my balls through the metal circle and then the next one. Then she had to put the outside covering over me which was very easy, and seemed to fit perfectly. Once she put the two pieces together she pushed the slide and locked it and removed the key. I looked down at the chastity cage she had put on me, and then into her eyes. Why did you do this? I remember the video that both of them had and knew that those couldn't never be released. Deena smiled as she leaned back against Jeffery saying that she was going to have all the sex for the both of us.

They both laughed and then returned to going through the rest of the packages. Jeffery brought out a rather tall black bag kind of like a shopping bag. Deena opened it up and pulled out a large black strap-on dildo. "Great, you found just the one." She looked up at me standing there in my cage dressed in her sexy sleep set and smiling said, "Looks like I have a new toy for us to play with." She stood up quickly asking Jeffery, "Here help me put this on, we can try it out right now." Looking at Jeffery she giggled, "It's just like Christmas morning."

I stood there filling in the blanks, so it wouldn't be Jeffery that would fuck me, it's going to be Deena. I had a feeling that she was going to be very hard whenever she had a chance. She stood there and lifted her nightshirt exposing her very pretty pubic mound. After she was all cinched up tight she said, "I've got just the thing."

Jeffery asked me what she was going to get and I told him I didn't know. He smiled and laughingly humiliated me, "You know they only make those in that size. Just perfect for the little dicked white boi like you. You deserve that so you can't make any more children with little dicks. Little white dicks." He then laughed and I was very ashamed because he was right.

We could both hear her walking down the hallway. She was wearing these black shoes with very high heels. She had also put on a black top that just covered her breasts and buttoned up the front. She had only buttoned the two bottom buttons and was trying to show all the cleavage that she could. She was very sexy looking and I fell in love with her all over at that moment.

Jeffery handed her another bag and she opened it up and pulled out a pink collar and in silver was the words "SISSY SLUT" repeated 3 times around the collar. She told me to come and kneel at her feet. I knelt there and I saw Jeffery's smirking face as she was putting the collar on me. When she had it fastened around my neck she told me to kiss her feet. I didn't think it was very original until I was doing it I realized that they kissed a couple of times and they were talking.

Deena told me to stop and crawl into the bedroom kicking my butt a little as I crawled to the bedroom. She motioned for me to get on the bed and to suck her BBC. I did as I was instructed and I was almost trembling with fright. On the bed I could suck her cock as she stood by the side. She was really jamming it down my throat. I don't know why as my sucking would never make this any harder than what it was at this time. And like on cue she answered my question for me. "Make sure you get my Big Black Cock nice and wet and all slobbery so it won't hurt so much when I fuck you're little boi pussy."

I knew how to do that, so I kept trying to take that large hard rubbery cock deeper into my throat to make me gag. That will get my mouth to make larger amounts of slobber so it will have less resistance as it is splitting me apart.

She finally told me to turn around and give her my pussy. I turned to her and offered her my boi pussy and she was lining up to invade my tight little starfish (which is what I call my ass now). She stuck her cock in me and it went about 3 inches into me, which hurt like the devil and felt like she was splitting me apart. "Ooooooohoo, that hurts." Jeffery gave her something and told her to use this. It is water based oil, and will not over lube. She put some on me and resumed her relentless attack on my ass. Then as I was hoping it would it relaxed and I took her cock deep in me. I still felt like she was splitting me in two, but now I enjoyed the feeling.

Jeffery was standing directly in front of me and lifted his cock to my mouth. I sucked on his cock wondering when he got undressed, but I had been a little busy for about the past 5 minutes or so with Deena fucking my ass. I was sucking him and Deena was fucking me. Jeffery said, "Hey stop for a minute. Now push all the way into her and then stop." She did as he said and when she stopped he pushed his cock as far into my mouth as he could without making me gag in this position. I felt really full as he told her to pull back and then push forward again.

Amazing, as she pulled back, I pulled off of his cock a little, and then when she pushed forward his cock refilled my mouth. I have found out this is called "spit roasting" and it is like a DP for us sissies. This went on for quite a long time, and I have come to find out if Deena is really having a good time she will be very verbal.

"Oh yeah, take all my cock. Right where my husband should be. Dressed in pretty lingerie, taking my BBC up your little boi pussy, and sucking on my lover getting him hard." I really didn't understand the last part of her comment but I loved the humiliation that she was heaping on me. At this time I realized again how much I loved to be humiliated. After she had been fucking me for about 10 minutes my mouth was so sore, not to mention my little boi pussy. I was really enjoying her fucking when I noticed my little sissy clit was streaming out cum as I started to orgasm. It was so good and lasted for what seemed like a long time.

Suddenly my wife pulled out of my ass and came around on the other side of the bed and lying down right next to me spread her legs wide for Jeffery. He pulled out of my mouth and sliding in Deena's pussy filled her and made her squeal with delight. On my hands and knees I looked at his cock filling her up and then pulling back and sliding forward again, almost disappearing inside of her. His speed picked up and Deena urged him on, "Oh yeah fuck your little slut, shoot deep inside of me, breed me, give me your baby. Oh yeah! Oh I love feeling your cum shoot inside of me. Fuck your married slut hard and fast."

I got up off of the bed while he was fucking her and knelt by him. When he was done he pulled out of her and then into my waiting mouth. I could see and hear him tell her to do what she was already doing. I could see her ass sticking up as she pushed up her hips. He turned and looked down at me and then told me that was enough. I stood up so I could find my panties where Deena threw them after she took them off of me. I found them and Jeffery asked me if I liked my cage?

I looked at him and then to my wife and then back to him saying, "Yes sir, I like my chastity cage that Mistress gave me. Deena and him both looked at each other and smiled. Jeffery got dressed and sat on her bed talking to my wife, and I went into the bathroom. I had to pee and I was unsure about how to do it so I sat down on the toilet to pee. It worked pretty well but it did spray a little when it first started. When I came out of the bathroom Deena asked me to walk Jeffery to the door. She stood up and they kissed a very passionate kiss, which was still a little unsettling. When I came back in my wife asked me to sit beside her on the bed.

"So now tell me, tell me the truth, did you like tonight?", she asked in a husky voice. She looked at me waiting for an answer and I looked down at my lap and very quietly replied, "Yes Mistress. I did enjoy the evening with your lover and you."

She sat back and said, "I knew it, I knew you would. What did you enjoy the most? Did you like it when he was fucking me, or did you like sucking his cock the best?" I told her that I like the humiliation the most. Deena cocked her head and repeated, "Humiliation?" I nodded my head, "In the living room when he was slapping my face, I was getting hard at that time, when I had to ask him to let me suck him and get him hard before he fucked you, and later when I gave you to him, and oh just all of it.

She said, that she didn't realize that humiliation could be such a turn on. She asked me if I enjoyed asking him to fuck her, or if I liked sucking him the best. I told her what I liked the most was when she was begging him to give her his baby, and to make her pregnant. She exclaimed, "Well I really want to get pregnant, and I figure he would make a beautiful baby."

I told her that she couldn't get pregnant unless she stopped taking the birth control pills. She then looked at me smiling and revealed, "Oh I didn't tell you, I haven't taken a pill in over 2 months, and I can't understand why I'm not pregnant now, but the doctor said it would happen."

After the evening before, I awoke with some doubts on that Wednesday morning. I went ahead and went to work, just because it was something I always did. I had just come out of a strategy meeting when someone told me that the managing partner wanted to see me. In the office he was Mr. Davis, or in a social setting David, or Dad as he was Deena's father.

"Yes Nick, come in, please have a seat." When I walked in I just knew I was going to get fired, but after the way he offered me a seat I didn't know. He continued on, "I was going to talk to you about something that has come up. I want you to work at our contracts office. I just talked with Deena and she has told me everything, so you will take off now and after 3 months you can start at our new office in Technology Park.

Well this was a dream come true, I always hated criminal law but contracts were right up my alley. Wait! Did he just say that Deena told him everything? What exactly did she tell him? He told me to go ahead and leave now and he would tell everyone. Well I didn't really have anything to take, except for my brief which I picked up on the way out. It was almost 11:00 and I had to talk to Deena. When I walked in I found her in the bedroom and it looked like she was cleaning out my closet.

"Deena what did you tell your father?"

She looked at me adding a sports coat on a pile on the bed saying, "Oh I'm glad you're home. I've decided that we will need to get you a new wardrobe since you won't need to wear men's clothing anymore", and looked at the shoes in the closet and added, "That means we will need to get more room somehow so we will move you into the large guest bedroom. It has it's own bathroom and 4 closets just like this one." She looked up and smiled asking, "What was it you wanted to know?"

I asked you what did you tell your father? He just transferred me to the new offices in Technology Park and told me I had 3 months until I start. I didn't even know we had a contract division, and he said that they were new offices. He said that you told him everything, so I just want to know what you told him? I stood there and she just smiled at me.

I told him just what he said I did, everything. I told him about you coming home, about Jeffery, about him slapping you, about you sucking his cock, and let's see oh yeah I told him about you giving me to Jeffery, and also about you taking all of my BBC. I also told him about how great it was having a man fuck me."

With that she reached out her arms and put them around me hugging me and holding her head next to mine whispering in my ear, "Oh thank you so much Nikki. Last night was so wonderful." What could I say, I mean she was in charge now, so I just let her have her way. I've never seen her this way. She is always talking to me and now that it is all out in the open I can talk to her the way that I've never been able to before.

In the next couple of weeks her feminizing me continued under Deena's supervision. I was waxed that very day, and the next two days was finding me clothes. She had packed up all my men's clothes, and I couldn't really pass yet. Deena didn't act like she cared, and I found out nobody else did either. I actually was more calm, I describe it as being "softer" if that makes any sense. I didn't even mind moving into the guest bedroom as it let's me do what I want as long as it is what Deena wants as well.

We spent 2 more evenings with Jeffery and then he announced he was leaving town and wouldn't be able to see us any longer. We were bummed about that, and Deena wanted to try this dating app, "The Bull Pit" well we did find lots of replacements for Jeffery, but none that wanted her cuck to be involved. I found out that is what I was and actually referred to online as a "Sissy Cuckold". After a week of no results I told Deena that she could go and meet one that she liked, and I didn't have to be there.

She was surprised that I offered but she wasn't against the idea. A couple of days later she told me she had made plans to meet one of the guys she had contacted. She came back at about 11:00PM that evening and walked into my room. I was sitting on the bed wearing a night gown, and she walked in wearing this tight dark maroon dress ordering, "Okay let's get that night gown off and I've brought something for you." She sat on my face filling my anxious mouth with another mans cum. She had 4 more dates in the next two weeks and she always thought of me and brought me her hairy pussy filled with a mans cum. Once I wondered if this was all from one man, as there was one load after another filling my mouth. She smiled and never did give me an answer.

The next day Deena announced, "Nikki, we are going to go to my parents house this Saturday for brunch. I told them we'd be there at 11:00AM. I really wanted to go to the mall on Saturday, but we could have brunch first. We arrived and since Deena grew up there she just went in the back door without knocking. Her mom was in the kitchen and neither one of them had seen me since before I became Nikki. Her mom couldn't take her eyes off of me and kept telling Deena what a great job she had done. Her father (my boss) said I looked cute and made a better woman than I ever did a man.

Leloine
Leloine
79 Followers
12