A Tuesday to Remember Ch. 04

Story Info
Story of a wife that feminizes her husband.
7.1k words
4.25
11.2k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leloine
Leloine
79 Followers

This is a story about a wife that feminizes her husband. If you don't thank that this can happen then you need to Google it, because I know of 4 wives that have done just that. I'm putting this in the transgender because the husband lives his life as a woman, and there are a few other categories that are included in this story. There are only 5 chapters at this time, and I don't plan on anymore.

The Breed Bang

A couple of weeks went by and Deena mentioned that she was going to "go out", as she likes to call it when she told me that she was going to have sex with someone. She never hid the fact from me and I knew if anything happened I could always go into her emails as she would always leave details there, but I never did but it was nice that if something happened I could go there and find it if it was needed.

That was on a Wednesday and she came in around 8:30 and skipped into my room and announced that her date said that he wanted to skype with us at nine that evening. I sat up and she looked at me and asked what do you have on under that? I was wearing a light pink shift and I told her that I had on a plain white bra, and white cotton panties. She stated that would never work and that I needed to change.

I stood up and since I didn't wear a cage any longer since I had replaced it with a gaff I didn't have to do much. Of course I didn't have much down there anyway since I had started my transition everything was just kind of shrinking away. She was in my drawer and pulled out a lavender bra, panty, stocking, and garter belt set. She told me to put these on and went to my computer asking if I was working on anything. I told her I wasn't and she pulled up my skype. She typed in a new contact and opened the window.

Deena turned around and I was just finishing pulling up the last stocking and she grabbed a brush and began to brush my hair. I finished attaching the garter belt and she looked me in the face and then at her watch. She stated that we had about ten minutes so we couldn't do too much with the makeup.

Deena was sitting at the computer and I was standing next to her and a little bit behind her when the new contact flashed and we both saw a very good looking young black man's icon light up. She clicked on that conversation and his face filled the screen. His voice came thru loud and strong as he said "Hi Dee." She replied with a hello Claude. His next question kind of caused a stirring in me as he said, "So I suppose that good looking babe next to you is your husband? Seeing him on your phone was one thing, but seeing him in person so to speak is something else entirely. Hey bend down a little and let me get a good look at you."

I bent down a little and said, "Hi there, so you must be Claude. Deena didn't tell me what your name was but just that we were going to talk to you." The expression on Claude's face told me what he was thinking, but he went ahead and voiced it out loud saying, "Damn." He continued that when Deena showed him a picture of me on her phone asking him if he would enjoy time with her friend he readily agreed. Then she told him that it was her husband, and he just couldn't believe that a lovely girl like me was in reality a man. Deena responded to his statement telling him that I wasn't really a man since I had started my transition. He next told me to step back so he could see all of me. I stepped back and Deena told me to kind of twirl around which I did, and when I had Deena turned back to the computer and asked Claude if he didn't think I was cute. I could see Claude looking and me and smiling and he complemented me again on my looks. I could tell that he was impressed by the way that he was smiling, well no that's not completely correct the way that he was leering at me. Deena then said and let me show you this. Honey step over here close so he can get a good look and pull down your panties so that I can show him what you haven't got. I didn't even flinch or hesitate as I took a step forward and pulled down my panties to about mid thigh. Once I pulled them down she reached out and picked up my over sized clit and holding it with her finger and thumb shook it a little saying, "This shrinks daily, and when we get ready it will become her pretty pussy."

Claude asked why we didn't do it now, and Deena told him that if we did it now that we couldn't be married, and that we would have to get a divorce adding, "We are still in love with each other." Claude nodded his head and said that was something that he hadn't thought about. Then he told Deena that he had just got off the phone with his brother and that his brother was up for the breed bang that she had mentioned. I looked at her and asked what she was talking about and she had mentioned that she reasoned that since it was so hard for her to get pregnant that it might help if she had a lot of guys filling her with cum so that she could get preggy.

Claude continued that his brother had said that they could use their overstocked furniture showroom on Sunday, because it was open Monday through Saturday. There was plenty of room, it was a big place and that they could move some furniture around and have a bed out in the open.

Deena first looked at me all smiles and then we both kind of said in unison that should work. He said that they could probably get 5 or 6 guys, and asked if she thought that would be enough?

"Yeah, I guess so, I was kind of hoping for a few more but that should work", and then she added, "Hey if it will help you can always show them my picture."

We had talked with Claude on what we both wanted just to make sure that he and anyone that he recruited would be down with the program. He said that he was pretty sure that Dee just wanted to fuck, because fucking was what she was all about. He seemed a little surprised when Deena told him about my humiliation fetish. He asked me about it so I tried to explain to him what I enjoyed so much about being humiliated.

Deena was on top of the world for the next three days and we both were so excited driving over to the showroom. Slut Dee as she had referred to herself a couple times in the past 3 days was drop dead gorgeous in this dark green dress that was slit up the side and had a high collar with no back. I was wearing a light pink lace Lolita dress.

The showroom was in a small industrial park with small manufacturing or sales businesses and was mostly deserted. It was a short walk for us when we got out of the car and together we held hands as we went up to the door. It was locked and Deena was going to text Claude and tell him we were outside, but they had a outside camera and when you came to the door it alerted that there was someone at the door. A speaker announced that we would be buzzed in and indeed we were.

Claude met us and he and Dee kissed, and then he surprised the shit out of me when he took my hands and kissed me. It wasn't just a peck on the cheek, but a full lips to lips tongue thrashing mouth sucking kiss. It just felt really nice and stoked the flames of lust beginning to burn.

"The fellows are here and ready, but before we go in I have to tell you a few more than I thought showed up. I know I told you 5 or 6, but there are 9, so I hope that's okay. Deena looked at me, and I asked her if she felt that was too many.

She smiled first at me and then at Claude, and said that the most she had been with was 4, and she handled that very easily, so she thought that might be okay.

I never knew about the 4 as she never told me about what went on with the men that she saw. I had always thought that there were times when she had been with more than just one man. Of course I know how being more than just one man can task your body, so I was a little worried.

Well we went out of the little lobby area into the main showroom and I saw that a lot of the furniture had been moved closer to the walls and there was a king sized bed that was moved into the space. It didn't have a headboard so there was access from all 4 sides and it only had a sheet covering the mattresses. There was a table off to the side and it had drinks set on it with a cooler beside it and it looked like they were planning on a little party, which I guess it was. A breeding party.

To say that everyone was happy to see Deena would be an understatement, and I felt like prey surrounded by hungry predators, but then maybe I just watch too much Discovery TV. Everyone was moving in and all trying to talk at once, but then Claude stepped in and introduced first Deena, and then me, adding that there was something that I wanted to ask everyone as a group. It was really slick the way that he opened it up so that I could start.

I was sure that being in the midst of these horny men that were clearly more sure of their sexual prowess than myself that I might falter, but it didn't happen. I guess because Deena and I had went over what I was going to say to start it off, and also because of the way that Jeffery was with us when we first started.

All eyes were on me when I opened my mouth, "Gentlemen, I'd like to offer my wife to you so that you can use her body for your sexual pleasure. I'm unable to satisfy her and I know that her body will please you however you wish to use her. Please take her and fuck her with your big beautiful black cocks however you wish. I'm asking that you fuck her slow or fast and deep and hard so that she can sate your masculine hunger."

At this time I began to undress her while continuing, "Please allow me to present her body to you." I unzipped her dress and held it as she stepped out of it and then laying it on a chair to the side. She was wearing a black bra and panty set that accented her body beautifully.

"Her breasts are just the right size and very pretty with pink nipples", I said as I undid the bra and freed her breasts. One of the guys that was standing kind of close reached out to touch her and Claude stepped in and told him to wait until I was done, which I thought was very respectful of him.

Deena then cupped her breasts and spoke, "These are for you as I never let my sissy white husband touch them. Please do with them as you wish. I just love when a genuine man can touch and fondle them the way that only true men can."

"Now I'm sure that you want her tantalizing titties but let me present her prettiest asset, and that is her lovely pussy." Standing behind her I pulled her panty down exposing her beautiful brown triangle, as I call her hairy thatch of pubic hair. As I stood I saw that the men's enthusiasm was too much to contain as they all stepped forward, and Deena met them with open arms.

Their hands were all over her and I could see that they were already hugging and touching her. She was very encouraging, "Oh yeah touch my body, I just love the way men touch me."

One of the guys asked her something about me and she responded, "Oh I never let my sissy touch me, and she only gets to see me naked when I'm with other men." At that humiliating remark I began to leak. I stood there watching her engulfed by black hands that were exploring her breasts and rummaging through her ginger brown pubic mound.

That's when I heard Claude standing almost right behind me say, "Hey before y'all get to carried away I think there is something else the sissy here wants to ask." He had started to unzip my dress and as he exposed my body I continued, "Please sir's I'd like very much for you to allow me to suck your cocks and get them nice and hard before you drive them into my wife's pretty pussy. I'm a very good cock fluffer, and after you have fucked her only the way that a real man is able, I will be there to lick and suck your cock clean."

They were all looking at me now and Claude tossed my dress on top of Deena's and he said, "Well since I'm going to be first you can get on your knees and take my black cock into that white sissy mouth of yours and get started."

I did just as I was ordered and dropped to my knees and removed his Zooms and unbuckled his pants. After he stepped out of them I then freed his huge cock from the confines of his boxer briefs, and leaned forward and kissed the head of his already semi-hard cock. Pulling his briefs down and handing them to him I was able to reach up and take his heavy black monster in my hands for the first time. A twang of jealously shot through me knowing that Deena had held and suck his cock and it was so beautiful. I looked up into his leering smile as I kissed, licked, and then finally took his cock in my mouth. The feel of his cock on the insides of my mouth was like hard steel covered in chocolate gel.

He was removing his shirt and as he moved a little I could see the group of guys standing and watching me with Deena standing right in the center of them. I didn't really heed them but I could hear Deena remark, "I just love it when my sissy fluffs up the cocks that are going to be fucking me."

I love looking up into the eyes of the man that has his cock in my mouth. Claude has the most delicious leer when he was looking down at me. If that wasn't humiliating enough he just began to heap on me big time. He looked at Deena after her remark and then he said, "Dee I think you're right. This is where all white sissies should be. On their knees sucking their black masters cock." He looked back at me and added, "You know your place sissy slut. Yeah, get as much of that cock in your mouth as you can."

I was just getting my throat warmed up and with every push I could get a little more down my throat. I had read about how a sword swallower could train their throat to take a sword down it and I had been practicing with this large dildo I had. It was 46cm long and I could take more than half that down my throat.

He was tasting so delicious and I really was enjoying all the comments thrown at me, "Shit that white boi can suck some mean BBC", "Fuck I always knew white bois were good for something", and, "They know who the master race is, the black kings."

Claude was starting to get hard and I knew that if I was going to get his cock down my throat with me on my knees that I had to do it now. So when I pulled back I took a deep breath and pushed forward feeling the head of his cock at the entrance of my throat. Stopping for only a moment I went ahead and pushed forward taking the head into my throat, and once I had done that it was only a matter of pushing. I continued until I was rewarded with my nose buried all the way into his black mane encircling his black sword. I tried to look up at him but could only see up to his chest and then he leaned back a little. I was making little back and forth movements and then I could see his smile as he said, "You made it."

It also impressed the rest of the group and I could hear Deena, "I'm so proud of my sissy deepthroater." The men were also aware of my achievement and picked up on the disappearance of Claude's monster cock, "Shit, I can't wait until she takes my cock down her throat. She'll like my tummy tickler."

I was quickly running out of air and I pulled back feeling his cock coming out of my throat. As much as I like feeling it go down I like it coming out even more. My over sized clit was very hard and trying to do more than just leak but it was held locked away in my gaff. As I was sucking on him I felt someone removing my bra and let loose my very large and heavy sissy breasts.

I kept it up sucking and licking his cock's head and shaft and then I started in on his balls. I have found some that hang down in a big sloppy bag, but Claude has a most beautiful pair. They are large and held close to his body. I licked and sucked on them taking first one and then the other in my mouth feeling the lovely ridges in the skin and the stiff short hairs tickling my tongue and mouth. His manly masculine musky scent was driving me wild and I began to lick further and further back between his legs.

He understood exactly what I was up to and squatted a little so I could get my head further and further between his legs. I felt his cheeks open a little and I could finally get my tongue touching his hot asshole. I could also see up behind him and I could hear Deena say, hear let your wife help you so that you can lick the asshole of her lover. I could see that she was right behind him and pulling his cheeks apart.

The guys had gathered around her and they were watching me lick Claude's asshole and tongue fucking it with long slow licking throats pushing in as deep as I could push inside of him. His scent was amazing, but as amazing as it was the taste of his tight hole that finally hardened my little boi clit as much as it could inside of my gaff. He tasted so strong on the outside but once my tongue slipped inside the taste was much different and overwhelmed me.

I was licking back and forth, in long strokes and then after three or four stop and concentrate on his tight hole. Flicking back and forth very quickly with my tongue and then deep inside as far as I could get. This was going on and I was just loving it all so much, but it was just too good to last.

Deena pushed my head down and kind of turned Claude around and kissed him full on the lips with his huge chock waving back and forth over my head. Pulling away she stated, "Okay enough of that shit, I want to fuck. I want that big beautiful black monster to invade my tingling tight twat, and I want it right now." She pulled him over to the mattress and she leaned back and he moved into my line of sight climbing in between her legs.

Besides I now had another cock being offered to me and it was Claude's brother saying, "Let's get to work sissy white boi, you want to get me nice and hard so that I can fill your wife's pussy full of my black baby batter."

I only looked up at him for a second before saying, "Oh yes master, I can't wait to suck your cock so nice and hard." Holding that heavy black cock with both hands I first looked up to his face and then back to the head of his cock. I leaned forward and kissed, licked, and then after a little longer kiss where I played with the hole of his cock with my tongue slowly sucked it into my mouth.

I looked back up at him and his smile showed his sparkling white teeth in his mouth framed by his black lips. I had my tongue moving from side to side under the head of his cock and I kept taking him further and further into my mouth.

Looking up at him he just said, "Damn, I think this might be the best cock sucking I've ever had. Sissy, you really do fucking love to suck dick huh?"

I didn't remove my mouth but just stuck both of my hands behind me in a more submissive posture and continue to face fuck myself with his hard massive cock. He had his hands on my head and he was beginning to push deep into my mouth so that I could feel his cock head push just a little into my throat.

That's when I heard him tell someone to get something, but I couldn't hear what it was that he said as he had his hands on my ears. I wasn't really paying attention I was more interested in the taste and feel of his masculine member trying to gain access to my throat. I would've already had him enter my throat if he wasn't stopping me every time that he got close.

After once when I was trying to push forward and he was holding me back, I felt someone behind me grab my hands and in seconds they were restrained in a pair of leather restraints. I looked up at him and said that now I could have his cock.

He jammed his cock really hard and he was so hard that it had to bend a little going down my throat. I could feel him moving my head and the feel of not being able to touch or control the action was so much more erotic.

"Yeah, my little white sissy slave youse going to serve yours black masters today", he humiliated as he fucked my face. He was being really rough with me holding and squeezing my throat with one hand and holding the back of my head as he thrust forward with his pelvic onslaught. I'm sure he could have got his cock down my throat, but I think he was just trying to cause me as much pain as he could.

Leloine
Leloine
79 Followers
12