A Turbulent Flight

Story Info
Married guy's encounter with a temptress on the way home.
3.9k words
4.52
58.7k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
196 Followers

The plane was boarding, and I and my wife were eager to get to our seats. We were heading home after a one-week vacation at the beach—sun, sand, and drinks, right? Actually, it wasn't a great week. We were supposed to be having a romantic time together to help rekindle a relationship that, frankly, has been on the rocks.

I really wanted to make things work with my wife and thought there was a chance this vacation would change things. But we had a huge argument over a trivial issue on the way there, starting off on the wrong foot. That led to a tense week with frequent blow-ups. It all added up to no intimacy and, worse yet, no privacy in our small hotel room to "take care" of things on my own.

So, after a week of laying on the beach watching gorgeous women in tiny bikinis walk by and no outlet for my rising desire, I was bitter, pent up, and eager to just get home to return to my life where I could at least take some time alone for release.

The boarding began, and my wife and I found a seat near the middle of the plane. Hoping to get some space from each other, and anyone else, we sat one seat apart with me on the aisle. The plane continued to fill, and one by one, the sunburned old folks and noisy kids streamed by. Opening up a book, I waited for takeoff.

After a moment, I heard someone say, "Is that seat taken?"

"Shit," I thought, "no luck here either."

"I'll slide over, hang on," I said, and moved to the middle next to my wife, who recoiled a bit in her seat to avoid touching me.

"Leave me a little space," my wife said coldly.

I got settled and looked over at our new rowmate: I almost groaned as I realized this week was going to get a little longer. It was a woman, looked to be in her 30s, and she was stretching up to the overhead compartment, struggling to get her bags stored. Her shirt was pulled up, revealing dark toned abs above full round hips that bulged below her waist, and the hint of groomed pubic hair peeking out from her very low-riding shorts.

Across from our row, a friendly older man saw her struggling and offered to let her put her smaller bag under his seat since he had nothing to store there. The woman thanked him, turned, and leaned down to store the bag.

I got an eyeful of her inviting ass, which now tested the limits of her shorts. Below the soft bulges, I even caught a glimpse of where the fabric creased to fit the form of the slit beneath. I imagined positioning myself behind her, right here in public and...

"Oh god, what am I doing?" I thought. I had started to become uncomfortable in my shorts as I reacted to the sight before me. "What am I in middle school again?!" I definitely didn't want this to happen right in front of my wife, how would we ever repair things then?!

I looked down, embarrassed, for a moment and the woman turned back around to get settled in her seat. But before doing so, she paused and began to pull her overshirt up over her head. Back arched, arms raised in the air, shirt obscuring her face, I couldn't resist the opportunity to look back at her.

Her narrow waist was on full display as the bottom of the white tank top she wore underneath was pulled up with the shirt. But what was above that caught my attention the most: jutting out from her chest was an enormous pair of breasts, double D's at least, and from the way they slouched in her tank top, obviously all natural.

To make matters worse (better?), the outline of two erect nipples emerged from the friction of her overshirt—they got so hard I could even see the follicles of each areola pressed into the fabric. The sheerness of the white tank top gave me the impression that her nipples were dark, almost brown. This was a blessed woman.

With the overshirt off, she sat down, placed the shirt on her lap, and put on her seatbelt. She turned and looked right at me. She had skin with dark undertones, not just a tan, and long dark brown hair, with a wave that made it look just a little unkempt. Her eyes were a deep brown and she wore dark eyeliner on long lashes. Her lips were full, styled with a pale-pink gloss, that looked like they always had upturned corners in a devious, experienced half-smile.

"I hate these, do you might if I put it up?" she asked, pointing to the armrest between our seats.

"No, no problem," I managed to say and she lifted it up, with the long, dark fingers of her hand brushing up my exposed arm as she did so. A quick, accidental poke from her black-painted fingernails sent a vibration through my body and the tightness in my shorts became excruciating. It was then I felt a tiny drop of precum drip onto my leg. "Fuck," I thought.

"I'm Julia," she said.

"Nice to meet you!" It was my wife suddenly speaking, and I was jarred back to reality, quickly recovering the space between my legs as my excitement was extinguished. I was also relieved, though, because now my wife wouldn't see what had happened—a straw that might have broken our marriage's back.

We introduced ourselves—Julia said she was heading out on business, giving her a chance to get away from the husband and kids. My wife told her about our vacation, making it seem as though we'd just come from paradise, forget the fact that it was miserable for us. At that point, the plane began to move and we settled in for the 2 hour flight home. My wife put on her headphones, I grabbed my book, and Julia leaned back and closed her eyes.

About an hour into the flight, my wife had fallen asleep, and I glanced over to Julia. Her eyes were closed, and it looked like she was having an intense dream as I could see her eyes moving beneath her eyelids.

I took the opportunity to glance down at her cleavage, and was rewarded when I realized that the angle she was sitting allowed be to look right down her neckline to see the underside of one of her breasts. Her chest jiggling from the plane's movements, her nipples again poked out and from the side I could see now that they were a full half-inch protruding, begging to be sucked by anyone lucky enough to...

"God damn it, not again!" I thought, as my penis got worked back up. I was about to turn back to my book when I happened to look further down on Julia's body. Her right hand was under the shirt on her lap, and I could distinctly see it moving in a rhythmic motion.

"Holy shit, she's pleasuring herself!" This, I had to see. Eyes still closed, she worked her hand between her thighs. The pace was increasing. Her chest was rising and falling as her breathing increased. A few beads of sweat appeared just above the ridge of her deep cleavage. I watched, jealously, as they slid down her smooth brown skin, between those luscious melons.

Her mouth opened slightly, her tongue, almost invisible, rubbed along her lips. Her chin rose slightly, and then I heard a little gasp and a quiver shot through her body starting from between her thighs and emanating up to the back of her neck and down to the tips of her toes. Her eyes opened, unfocused and with a faraway, intense, look. Then they flitted over my direction and I think I looked away just before her beautiful brown irises perceived my gawking. It was at about that time that I noticed the flood of precum leaking down my leg out of my shorts!

I had to do something to end this torture, even if it meant jerking off on an airplane. I stood up and told Julia I had to go to the bathroom. She left her seat to let me out, and as I slid past her, I felt the back of her hand brush my ass.

My partly erect penis was pointing down and lifting my shorts awkwardly, but I was walking to the front of the plane so no one could really see it. Arriving at the bathroom, the flight attendant told me it was out of order, and that I had to use the one in the back.

Turning to quickly adjust my penis so it was pointing straight up (far less noticeable), I started back towards the back of the plane. Right at that moment, the plane lurched and the PA system came on: "Ladies and gentleman, we are experiencing some mild turbulence and the captain has turned on the seatbelt light, please remain in your seats."

As I moved through the plane, a flight attendant intercepted me and told me to get back in my seat. I had no choice, so I stopped at my row and the flight attendant basically shoved me into place. Julia saw me coming and said "Just squeeze in" as I was wedged back into our row.

My wife, headphones on, was sleeping with her head against the window. Still facing Julia, I slid sideways and she, below me, half stood to accommodate me. Just then, the plane bounced and I stumbled forward directly onto Julia.

My nightmare was coming true. I found myself leaned forward, her face in my chest, and my crotch pushed onto her breasts. My still hard cock, pointed upwards, was now positioned right between those incredible mounds and, despite my shorts and her tank top, I could feel the soft compression of her tits gripping my member. It was almost too much to take. Fully erect now, the tip of my cock slipped up out of my shorts and rubbed, skin-to-skin across Julia's neckline, overwhelming my overfull balls, which spasmed once leaving a small trail of warm precum and just a bit of milky semen.

Making matters worse, her tank top got stretched down and, from where I stood I could fully see one of her nipples -- confirming they were a dark brown and red color, textured and tantalizing. I quickly pulled back and spun down into my seat.

Julia looked at me, smiling, and said, "No worries, I won't break" seemingly unaware of the gleaming streak I'd left on her chest. One particularly large drop streamed down Julia's exposed teat, coming to rest on the hard, nipple, before being absorbed by her tank top as she adjusted it back into place.

The plane was shaking, a few people were making anxious sounds, and everyone, including flight attendants, were seated. The man and his family in the row next to us were sleeping through it all.

Julia looked at me and said, "Things get pretty crazy on airplanes, right?" Her smile seemed particularly devilish right now, and I felt almost hypnotized by her deep brown eyes.

"They do," I replied, "Although, I've seen it get crazier."

"Really?" giggled Julia. "Well the flight's not over yet". Suddenly she seemed to stifle a deep gasp and her eyes rolled back just for an instant. I looked down to see that her hand was below the shirt on her lap again.

"Who is this woman?" I thought to myself as I felt the growing ache inside of my testicles.

Then, with a quick glance over at my sleeping wife, Julia said, breathlessly, "I'd like your opinion on something."

"Ok, what is it?" I replied.

Julia paused, looked directly into my eyes, then sighed, and again I saw the shudder run through her body, her mouth dropping open in a pleasured gasp. As I opened my mouth to speak, Julia pulled her hand out from under her shirt and I caught a gleam of wetness in the light as she, without missing a beat, placed the middle finger of her hand directly onto my tongue.

Instinctively, I closed my mouth onto her finger and Julia spoke: "Do I taste better than your wife?" And god, did she ever. I sucked her finger, licked her hand and fingers to get as much of the flavor of her sweet pussy as I could. Julia bit her lip, enjoying the moment.

As I cleaned the last drop, I snapped out of the trance. "What am I doing?! My wife will leave me if she sees this!"

Julia replied, "Don't worry, she's sleeping, and anyway, we haven't done anything wrong."

"But I have to tell you," Julia continued, "you're about to do something wrong. Very wrong."

"No!" I said, "I can't!" And I stood up, only to be quickly yelled at by a flight attendant to sit back down.

"You can't go anywhere right now," said Julia, "and I'd like to return the favor."

"What favor?" I asked.

"Feeling your cock pushed between my tits got me so turned on just now. I was imagining you fucking your cock between them into my mouth and I came so hard. I'm going to return the favor."

"No, you can't do that, I can't do that!" I gasped.

"Trust me, I can," said Julia giving the most erotic sneer I have ever seen in my life. "Plus, I know you can too. I believe this is yours?" she said, swiping the blend of my cum and precum off her chest with two fingers and placing them between her lips, sucking, making a point to smack her lips, as she let out a long "Mmmmmm. I love a good appetizer".

I couldn't believe what was happening. I turned to look at my wife, the woman I had once pledged my life to. Then I looked back at Julia, sultry, sexy, a fantasy come to life. I let out one more feeble "You can't."

She was turned facing me, leaning slightly so that her tits dangled tauntingly over my arm. She looked directly into my eyes, stopped sucking her fingers to bring one to her lips miming "shhhh," and I felt the resistance drain out of me. Her hand worked its way up my thigh, into the leg of my shorts, into my boxers and one of her long fingers hooked around my stiff pole, shifting it down into her warm palm.

Her hand was soft, but pressed firmly on my member. I was so worked up I could feel my pulse pushing out into her grip. There was already so much precum that her hand slid easily up and down my shaft, slick and smooth. My balls tightened, and I thought I was going to cum right then.

"Don't you fucking dare," Julia hissed into my ear, and I felt the tips of her fingernails poke into my straining shaft, easing some of the tension momentarily. "Not yet, at least."

Her tongue flitted out and licked the edge of my earlobe. Rubbing my cock with one hand, she deftly unzipped my fly, undid the button on my shorts, and slid my boxers down a bit. Repositioning my cock, she now had me fully exposed to anyone walking by. The man across the aisle snored lightly, oblivious to what was going on.

"Fuck, I love this cock," said Julia as she stroked her hand up and down. "You're way bigger than my husband."

In the back of my mind, I could feel the voice telling me to stop her, to respect my wife, but the feeling of this woman's hand sliding over my flesh was intoxicating. I was hers, and she knew it. She reached down and took my hand, placing it under her tank top so that her rigid nipple pressed into my palm and my hand was full of her pendulous tit.

"Like I said, I won't break, so you can get a little rough," she said.

I had never felt anything like it—I moved my other hand up and her huge natural breasts overflowed my fingers as I squeezed. I pinched one of her dark nipples between two fingers and it firmed up with my touch. Julia gave a deep moan. "Yesss" she whispered, and I felt her grip on my cock tighten.

Again my balls started to seize, but Julia perceived it and wrapped both of her hands around my cock—squeezing so tightly that she stifled what I thought was inevitable. My hips rose off the seat, my balls lurched, pleasure washed through me, but nothing got past Julia's vice. "Ah ah ah," she said. "Almost, but not yet. I haven't heard you beg."

I was completely at her mercy. "Please, Julia, please let me cum."

As I spoke the words, I heard my wife stir behind me. I had almost forgotten she was there, the spell over me was so strong. My heart stopped. This was it, the end of all we'd worked for when she sees her husband's cock in the hands of another woman. And that woman's ample breasts in her husband's eager hands. But my wife just leaned her head onto my shoulder and fell back asleep.

I looked at Julia as if to say "See, now we have to stop!" Her eyes gleamed, she moved a hand to one of my wrists and with a surprising amount of strength, she pushed it down into the waistband of her shorts. I felt the light scratch of well-groomed pubic hair before my fingers became drenched in her wonderful juices.

"Rub my clit," Julia said softly. "Or else it's wakey time for wifey." I was almost as terrified as I was aroused, but there's no doubt that the feeling of her slick button made the latter impulse stronger. I started slowly, and lightly, playing circles around her sticky clit. Julia shifted and jolted in her seat, she closer her eyes, still stoking my cock in a rhythm that kept me on the very edge of release. She reached up and played with her exposed nipple, arching her back.

"Now explore me!" she said a little too loudly, and I pushed two fingers deep between the folds of her eager pussy. I curled them up, trying to find a spot inside her that would bring her the most pleasure. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she whispered "Do it!"

She was unbelievably wet on my hand, and I could hear the suction of my motion as her excitement reached a new height. Her hand was now rapidly stroking my cock, still incredibly tight, but pushing me to the limit in a seemingly erratic and primal manner. A sloppy froth had built up, covering her hand and my cock.

I had the fleeting thought that maybe she had finally lost control and I could somehow get out of the situation. I pressed my fingers firmly as deeply as they could go into the roof of her passage and it hit the spot. Julia lurched, her eyes rolled back once again, I felt her cunt tighten, her whole body went rigid for several seconds. Then release. "YEEESSSSS, OH FUCK YES" Julia exhaled.

Was I free? Julia's deep brown eyes opened to mine. Her long dark hair flopped wildly across her face. Her spectacular tits rose and fell, completely visible now that her powerful convulsions had caused the sweat to make her tank top see-through. Her long fingers continued their tight strokes on my cock. "Thank you," Julia said and one of her hands grasped my balls, while the other slightly released the pressure on my shaft. "I want you to cum for me. Give it all to me. I crave it."

I was beyond the point of no return. All the days of agony, of build up: the bikini-clad women, the unreturned overtures to my wife, and now this dark goddess with a drenched pussy between wide hips and tits that I can't resist. I felt the eruption coming, and Julia set it off with a tickle to my bulging testes. "I can't stop it!" I said.

"I know," Julia looked me straight in the eye. "It's mine now."

I felt the first jet of cum leap through my shaft, propelled with a force I'd never experienced before. It landed on the inner flesh of her right tit, hot and oozing down between those beauties to her stomach. "YES!" she said, leaning in, and the next spurt shot directly onto her upper lip. Julia quickly licked it clean and swallowed. "MORE!" she demanded as she jerked another pulse into her open mouth.

The next two shots splashed onto her stomach and tank top, mixing with her sweat and seeping through to coat her nipples. "That's it, cover me with your neglected seed," she encouraged me as her hand continued to work over my cock and balls, now fully directing the flow of my passion.

While my body was shaking with pleasure, my wife's head teetered precariously on my shoulder. How was I going to get out of this?

Then Julia made my situation much worse. As she manipulated my shuddering cock in her expert grip, she pointed it up towards my wife and the next jet leapt into the air and landed among the hair on the back of my wife's head. In the moment, though, I was enjoying myself too thoroughly to care.

Julia leaned further forward and ran her tongue up my neck, her tits again rubbing along my arm and chest. Her hand released my balls, while the other sped up the pace on my cock, milking the remaining cum out of me.

I felt the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced as my sperm began to deplete. Intense spasms rocked through me over and over as Julia wrung out every last drop and my body was forced to try to produce for her. At last I was spent and my body felt like it was glowing.

Leaning back I looked at Julia, who was staring back at me, still with the impish grin on her face. She traced the outline of her dark areola with one hand, while the other she held out for me to observe. She had caught the last spurts of my semen in her palm and it oozed around her fingers. "I'm keeping something to remember you by," she said.

allin78
allin78
196 Followers
12