A Turn of Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

The next morning Browning was returned to Seal House. She had been collected by the Butler in a trap, but unfortunately had had to walk most of the way due to the quite agonizing state of her rump, much to the amusement of Mr. Jones. On arrival at the house, she was locked in the large, old, unused stable block, where after a while Jane arrived carrying a long, thick cane. Locking the door behind her she looked at the former Housekeeper.

"Mr. Seal has given me permission to thrash you: resist and he will withdraw his offer to employ you as a scullery maid and prosecute you instead. Now take all your clothes off!"

For a moment Miss Browning stared at Jane as if not believing what she'd heard, but then she hurriedly removed every stitch of clothing. Jane saw that she was a tall, well-built woman with quite a good figure, and she inspected her bottom closely: it had obviously been a very severe birching. But showing little pity for her, Jane tapped a bale of hay with her cane.

"Get up and kneel on there, knees wide apart, and place your hands on your head!" she snapped.

With difficulty, the woman climbed up onto the bale, and once she was kneeling in position, Jane flicked the cane hard on each inner thigh.

"Legs apart! Bad girls deserve no modesty! Now keep your hands on your head, bend forward and stick your bottom right out!" she snapped.

The woman flushed, arched her back, and leaned forward until her forehead and elbows rested on the hay, then started to shake as Jane moved behind her and began to tap the raw skin of her buttocks hard with the cane. Once Jane had positioned herself appropriately, she measured the first stroke.

SWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CRACK!!!!

SWISHHHHHHHHHH...CRACK!!!!

SWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CRACK!!!!

SWISHHHHHHHHHH...CRACK!!!

SWISHHHHHHHHHH...CRACK!!!!

SWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CRACK!!!!

Six more hard strokes followed, causing Miss Browning to howl with agony at each one, blubbing like an infant. Nevertheless, she did, to Jane's disappointment, manage to keep her hands on her head.

"Now, kneel up straight!" Jane ordered.

Jane walked to the front of the now distraught woman and tapped the front of her unmarked thighs. Miss Browning shook her head, her eyes pleading, but to no avail: Jane's cane slashed across the white skin leaving a red raw furrow.

SWISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CRACK!!!!

Saliva dribbled from the woman's mouth as she pleaded.

"Not there please, Miss!"

Jane laughed.

"Oh, I see, I'm Miss now. Well, would you like me to cane you there instead!"

At this Jane whipped the cane across the woman's large breasts, causing her to scream. Miss Browning clutched her breasts, whereupon Jane roared at her.

"You disobedient girl, I told you to keep your hands on your head and you are now blatantly disobeying me. Perhaps a few more across your breasts will cure this rebellious streak."

Sobbing uncontrollably the former Housekeeper continued to cover her breasts with her arms. Jane sneered.

"You have ten seconds to take your hands away, otherwise I will fetch Daisy and I will restrain your arms behind your back and whip your boobs until they are bloody."

The woman was in such a state that despite all that she had put Jane through in the past, it had ceased to be fun punishing her. But Jane nevertheless allowed herself a little smile as she addressed her.

"Stay there and don't move. I will return and expect you still to be in the same position."

With that Jane walked from the stable block and locked the door after her. She was tempted to also give the Cook a taste of the cane, but she was sure Mrs. Grimes would not be any further trouble and could be relied upon to give her new scullery maid a very rough time indeed when the latter took up her new duties.

When she entered the house, Mr. Seal excitedly showed Jane a letter he had received from Sir Charles Wallis. Apparently, he had discovered that his wife was having an affair, so she was in disgrace though still living at Farley Hall. Sir Charles was desperately trying to contact Jane wanting her to return to Farley Hall, not only to act as governess to the two boys but to impose a disciplinary regime on his wife as well.

Jane promised Mr. Seal that she would return to Seal House after spending some time with Sir Charles and his family and that she would in the future alternate her duties between the two households, thus continuing to serve them both. Mr. Seal said that he would find that quite acceptable.

Then she returned to the stable block to show a little mercy to Miss Browning and return her to her new duties as a scullery maid. In truth, she had never in her life seen a bottom in such a lamentable condition as that of the former Housekeeper. She would ask the cook to go easier on her for at least a week or two, or she would feel the cane across her fat backside.

She left the same day for London, arriving in the early evening. The house was somber and oppressive compared with how it had been when she had left. Sir Charles was anxious to speak to her and they spent an hour in his study. He explained how his wife had forced him to dispense with Jane's services against his will. He said that he had been weak and he asked for Jane's forgiveness. She laughed and quipped that like his boys he would be forgiven for being naughty only after she had administered a suitable punishment. By the look on his face Jane wondered if once again he was in the stamp of Mr. Seal: perhaps being brought up by a strict governess had given them a taste for the rod. Sir Charles explained that he had agreed to let his wife continue to live in the house if she submitted herself to corporal punishment when necessary, and this she had tearfully agreed to. Jane also discussed with him her proposal to continue to serve alternately both his household and that of Mr. Seal, and like the latter, he agreed to that readily and thankfully.

After an hour Sir Charles took Jane to see his wife. Lady Wallis was extremely subdued and nothing like her usual arrogant self. Although she was still young and beautiful, she knew society would now shun her and that her chance for re-marriage was nil. Trying to smile she spoke to Jane.

"Well, Miss Seymour, you now have your chance for revenge. I understand that I am to be beaten like a child if I displease my husband and that you are the disciplinarian who will do it."

Jane grimaced.

"Oh no, Lady Wallis, not only if you displease him. I also have permission to beat you whenever I consider you need it, and I will enjoy introducing you to the hairbrush, the strap, and the cane, all on your bare bottom, of course. And if necessary, and I'm sure it will be the birch!"

Turning on her heel, Jane left a very red-faced and frightened young woman staring at her back.

The following day Jane was in the schoolroom with Sir Charles' two teenage sons (Simon aged seventeen and Tim, eighteen). The maths lesson had not been a success and both 'boys' had been soundly caned on their bare bottoms for lack of effort.

A knock came at the door, and on being told to enter, a cowed and frightened-looking Lady Wallis came into the room, wearing a simple cotton dress and looking far from her usual exotic self. Jane looked up, and for a second Lady Wallis seemed to have trouble getting the words out. Finally, she blurted:

"Sir Charles has sent me to you..."

Jane snorted.

"And...?"

Looking as if she was about to faint, Lady Wallis whispered:

"He wishes you to cane me, Miss Seymour."

Jane picked up the cane from the blackboard and then beckoned to Lady Wallis, who slowly and hesitantly crossed the room towards her. Jane offered the cane to her with one hand, pointed with the other to a doorway leading to a side room, and purred:

"Now take this cane, go into that room and wait for me there."

Lady Wallis took the cane reluctantly, and as she turned to go Jane added:

"And you will of course remove your drawers since as I have already told you all your punishments will be on your bare bottom. And what I want to see when I enter is you bent over the stool you will find there, firmly grasping its bottom rung, and with your aristocratic and I'm sure very pretty little bare bottom presented and ready for your first caning from me: the cane I have just given you will be clenched firmly between your buttocks ready for my use. And I can tell you it will be six of the very best! I shall also tell you that if you should dare to rise or try to protect your bottom after a stroke, then that stroke will be repeated!"

Lady Wallis blushed a pretty shade of crimson, and avoiding the stares of her stepsons, she burst into tears and crept slowly and hesitantly towards the door of the side room. And when Jane entered that side room a few minutes later, she was indeed greeted, as she had expected, by the sight of the prettiest little pert bottom she had ever seen, presenting her with a long, thick, and yet pliant cane clenched tightly between its plump little cheeks.

Jane smiled to herself: it seemed that the old saying "What goes around, comes around" was true!