A Twisted life Ch. 02

Story Info
Finding my body.
1.5k words
4.41
3.7k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/18/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~ I promise, this IS a TG story. Some of you hardcore folks will get impatient, but stay with me, please. This one is going to develop a bit. Thanks in advance~~~

Little by little, I settled into Susan's body. Since I knew very little about her life, outside of our dates, I tried to stay away from anyone that may have known her. Her parents helped tremendously with that, fielding questions from friends and co-workers, by saying Susan had sustained a serious head injury, and the amnesia could be permanent. A couple of times, when we were out shopping, or eating, someone would approach me, and I would have to tell them that I was sorry, but I could not remember them. Usually, it was a friend or co-worker, but at least once, it was obvious that it was an old boyfriend. I am sure they bought the amnesia story, because I would shy away from overtly intimate touches. I would politely downplay any conversation about "getting together", by saying I was still trying to find myself. THAT part was completely true.

I found my thoughts on the looks I got conflicting. I had been jealous before, when I saw guys eyeing Susan, and now, they were looking at ME that way. SHOULD I be flattered? I had no right to think it was anything I had done. Hell, it wasn't even MY idea to put my brain into Susan. Still, the looks had an effect. It was difficult NOT to look at other girls the same way, too. While I imagined a smile, sometimes, I wasn't brave enough to approach them. The old me? I'd have been on them like bees to honey, but I'm in uncharted territory. My late nights in bed alone kept my sexual needs in check...so far, but I could feel that, in time, that wouldn't be enough.

Oh. On that. Living in Susan's room, I discovered her "toys". At first, I shoved them away, under clothes that weren't worn. But, As my needs increased, I got curious. I pulled out the vibrator, and pressed it against my pussy, as I swapped off twisting my nipple, and diddling my clit. I had already learned to bring a towel to bed, to keep under me, because I created quite a mess. That had been one of my big joys, when I was dating Susan. She creamed a lot, AND often. So, now it was ME making the mess. It was while I was reliving one of those memories, that I pushed that vibrator inside me. FUCK ME!

It was like nonstop orgasms. I finally HAD to pull it out, because my body was to exhausted to keep it up.

Shit! I did not want to open THAT can of worms, but I had. Try as I might, I couldn't keep certain thoughts from creeping in. I made up my mind, and told the folks that I was going out, just to see if I could cope. I dressed nice, but not overtly sexy, and drove myself to a gay bar. Safe, right? The guys won't hit on me, but just maybe, girls would.

I was nervous, but determined. I took a seat at the bar, ordered a drink that Susan usually got, and felt the loud music moving me. It wasn't long before I was approached, but, it was what I had always referred to as a "Dyke". A very manly girl. Butch haircut, men's jeans, boots, and Tee shirt. I was polite, but declined. There had to be attraction, and there was ZERO with her. I had a second drink, and slid off the bar stool, and made my way to the dance floor. I was self conscious, as I wasn't sure if "my" type dance would work in this body, but apparently, it did. Before long, three girls who had been dancing nearby, moved closer to me, and started dancing with me. There was very little gap between songs, sometimes none, so we had to shout out introductions. The girls were a mix of bodies, one plump, but attractive, one very tall and thin, still attractive, and one, who had most of my attention, was built much like me. She had blonde hair, over her shoulders, with a little curl, and an infectious smile. Her eyes lit up when she'd look at me. After several dances, she took my hand and leaned in to say, "Come with me". I did not need convincing.

She pulled me into the bathroom, and into a stall. She pressed her lips on mine and her body to me. As she fished her tongue in my mouth, her body grind-ed against me. Her hands wrapped around me and cupped my ass. My head was swimming. Her hand went under my dress and into my panties. This girl knew EXACTLY what to do. Her fingers parted my lips and started fucking me while I gasped into her mouth. Her eyes never left mine. She was enjoying getting me off, and she KNEW she was getting me too hot. I came all over her hand in no time. She pulled back enough to lick her fingers, before sticking one of them in my mouth. Yes, I'd tasted that cum many times, but not like that. She laughed, told me her name,(again, since it was too loud on the dance floor. It was Lynn) and said she knew I was new to"this". I nodded, told her yes, I was curious. "Next time, you can do me, ok? Let's go back and join the girls."

It took a minute to settle down enough that I could walk out. She gave me her number, and we went to the table they had been sitting at. Each girl got up and hugged me. Apparently, I had been "initiated", and they knew it. We danced more, and freely kissed (all of us) on the dance floor. This was better than I'd imagined, but I knew, first night out, alone, that the parents would be worried. We walked outside, agreed to meet again.

I drove home with my panties soaked, still high from the drink and the night. Susan's Dad had gone to bed, but the worrying moms had waited up, to make sure I was safe, and see if I had a good time. I told them I did, that it was loud, but comfortable. That I had made friends, and would be going out more.

I made my way to bed, and this time, as my hands roamed my body, I imagined it was Lynn's body. She had pretty close to the same body, so it was easy to imagine. I made myself cum again, and made my mind up to call her the next day.

I DID call, and she was working, but she gave me her address, and asked me to come over after work. I dressed in a top and shorts, because I had a feeling the clothes wouldn't be on long. I was right. I barely got in the door of her apartment, when she was undressing me. I was also pulling her dress off. It was "office friendly", but sexy. I was right. She was almost a carbon copy of me. (It is not lost on me that it is now "MY" body, finally) We dropped clothes in the floor and she pulled me to her bed. We kissed, and writhed on each other, hands going everywhere. This was so much like making love to Susan, in my old life, EXCEPT, better, because this body was so much more responsive than my old one. We settled into a "69" and ground on each others mouths.

After multiple orgasms, we lay there snuggled up together,

I told her about the accident, the altered version, where my boyfriend died, and I had amnesia. She told me that she was bi, and dated both sexes equally. I told her that since I had no memory of dates, I decided to explore. She was happy I did, as was I. We got up, had coffee, and she said, "Since you are exploring, would you like to get together with the other girls? (Dana, the thin one, and Karen, the plump one) They were jealous that I grabbed you, but we kind of... share." She winked at that. I told her that she was my first choice, but maybe.

My mom was happy I was getting out, and when I told her I'd dated a girl, she took it pretty well, understanding that was more natural for the old me. Susan's Mom was not as pleased, but said that sooner or later, I'd find someone to settle down with. It occurred to me that she still had hopes of becoming a grandmother. I'm sure my mom thought the same, even if she never said it. I was very conflicted on that. I could not see myself with a guy. At least, not yet. I wasn't THAT comfortable as Susan. I wondered if I would ever fully think of myself as a female...I had gotten used to being in Susan's body, but letting someone ELSE in Susan's body, that's a completely different.