A Unknowing Loving Step Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Jeremy was up in the air, he was dancing and jigging under the hot water. He had just successfully banged the woman who could become his step mother, and after what he had achieved, in his mind, it would definitely happen again, he hoped. He looked at his cock swinging under the rain and smiled. "You bad boy!" he told it, "you've only gone and done it again, and just look at who with!" Jeremy was happy, but he was also wide enough now to stay out of the way, give her time to get over it were his thoughts.

There was another thought that popped into his head too. "What will Stella," his coloured girlfriend say when she saw Helga? His cock jumped at the quiet thought. Jeremy kept out of the way for the next three days, he was only in Helga's company when his father was thre. There were no sneaky looks, no words, or nuances, everything appeared 'normal.' For which Helga was more than grateful, but both she and Jeremy were thinking thoughts to themselves. Him fucking her as he had, and wanting terribly to fuck her again. And Helga, despite herself, could not get the memory of his cock inside her creating the wonderful havoc, and making her cum so many times as it, he had.

The inevitable happened, and it was caused by Jeremy, his dad anfd Helga were at the bottom of the garden weeding and doing things that Jeremy never understood. But he could feel a tension from her. He had glanced at her and she had glanced at him. Her eyes flashed, it nearly stopped his heart, and in that nana second he knew she was feeling the heat.

He stood, Helga looked up at him and Jeremy nodded his head sideways and alked off. Helga rose too and told Daniel she needed a drink and would be back soon. She hated herself, she knew she would be alone with Jeremnry even for just a few minutes. But the danger she felt excited her and she had to find it.

Jeremy was stood in the kitchen facing the garden, he watched Helga approach and knew why. She was in the grip of her memory of him. She walked in and spoke. "Jeremnry, why are you doing this, you know iT is don'T you?" The word don't came out as "Dont." Her silver grey blue eyes uilled him. He put his hands on her shoulders, spun her around, pressed lightly downwards and Helga sank to her haunches.

In her eye line was what was causing her all this grief, he was wearing a very loose fitting pair of jogging trousers. What was swinging freely inside them was obvious to a woman of Helga's sexual nous. His father would not notice, but Helga had, and it was this that had made her follow Jeremy into the house.

She had intended to have it out with him, tell him to stop, no more! Yet here she was down and out, the knockout blow had been delivered in his joggers. The lumpy bulge was all it had taken, it jogged her memory even more, her hands rose and pulled them down, and out popped the weapon of her mass destruction in her face.

This was the first time she had seen it and it took her breath away, it was bigger than any she had ever had, and certainly bigger than his fathers. She kissed it, any thoughts of NO were now banished. "Look out for you father," she whispered as she engulfed him. It swelled immediately, she could hardly keep her lips around it as she attempted to suck the very life out of it.

Jeremy rested his hands on the counter for support, he was looking at his dad as his girlfriend, this stupendously beautiful Swedish woman sucked him off. He was in heaven, he wanted nothing more than to cum as quickly as he could. Helga's head bobbed back and forth, she knew what she was doing, this was a favourite pastime for her.

She tickled Jeremy's testicles to excite him further, it did. His hands went into her soft silky ash blond silvery hair and he began to face fuck her. Helga let it happen, then one heavy thrust, she pulled back a little so that only her pouty lips covered the end of his cock, and Jeremy spouted his cum.

It spat in thick globs, the saltiness was wonderful, Helga rubbed her pussy as she emptied him, he spat and spat, Helga swallowed it all, then she came herself. Her head dropped, she sank to her knees and she tied herself into a ball as her climax cut her in half. Jeremy peered at her, his knees buckling, but he managed to stagger away upstairs to glory in all things Helga.

Helga got to her feet and looked into the garden, Daniel was still busying himself, she managed to gather her thoughts, she reached for a glass to get a drink. But the thought of washing away the taste of Jeremnry's cum was abhorrent to her for some reason. So she righted herself and went back. Daniel chatted gaily. Helga answered knowing Daniels son's cum was still spread around inside of her mouth. It gave her an unimaginable inexplicable thrill to know it.

As the day wore on Helga became more at odds with herself, she knew that in reality she had been raped, technically speaking, but what she had done in the kitchen was acquiescence, agreed, consented. Now she knew what she was confronted with, and now she knew that fighting it was going to be a battle she might not win.

All of her life she had had men drooling over her, chasing, her, pursuing her, wooing her, begging in fact to be theirs. Never had she had to confront the fact that a man, or boy could confuse her this way. The fact that her boyfriend's son, possibly her future husband, had overcome any obstacles, defences, safety nets, she may have had. Jeremnry had flooded her walls, breached them, walked up her beach and conquered her with consummate ease.

It was a week before she surrendered once more, she had known that sooner or later an opportunity would present itself for Jeremnry. She had also laid her plans for refusal, rebuttal, she would face him off and remain faithful to the person she was, and to the man she now knew she loved, Daniel, Jeremnry's father. Helga would not give way again in such an easy fashion, and in truth, never again. Jeremnry was consigned to her history of one of her life's mistakes.

Daniel announced he was going golfing with an old friend, he loved to golf but never got chances to do so nowadays. He asked Jeremy if he would like to come too, because his son was a cracking golfer. He was good at any sport he turned his mind to. This of course included sport of a sexual nature. His refusal alerted Helga, she would be alone with Jeremnry for most of the day.

The following morning Helga could not settle, she saw Daniel off and made her way upstairs. She decided to do some exercises but made sure she could not be disturbed by a passing bandit. When she finished she showered and ressed. Helga looked absolutely stunningly beautiful, she always did. Today her hair was just right, her face was bright, her lips shone, her body buzzed and tingled, she felt alive, vital, woman!

She toured the house making notes for future possible arrangements, alterations. She walked into the kitchen and the he was, leaning against the counter. "Good morning Helga," he said, Helga saw a look in his eyes and shivered. Bells rang in her head, DANGER, DANGER, DANGER, they rang. "And goodness me, do you look so beautiful today." "Get out Helga," she shouted in her head, "run, run, flee, go, now!"

Unbelievably instead her eyes dropped to his crotch, she saw him twitch behind the trousers, it was game over, she knew it immediately. As her vision was transfixed, Jeremy took the necessary action. For all of his young age, he was confident and dexterous. He moved to her, he saw her cheeks flush, her lips fill with blood, she was excited and he knew it, turned on, arousal building.

Without batting an eye he picked her up, one arm under her knees, his other around her back and Helga was on her way to his bedroom and no salvation. She knew, she knew, it was his cock that was commanding the situation, her mind, and her body were locked on to what it was bringing to her. And the woman in her would not let it go, it was, and it was going to be.

"Jeremnry, what" the word what, in her lilting accent gave him a hard on all the way, it came out as wet, "do you think you are doing, where are you Taking me!" But Helga knew where she was going and why, it was her way of denying him the pleasure of her giving in summarily.

Jeremy walked into his room and half threw her on to it. He followed and clambered on top of her, his knees either side. There was absolutely nothing Helga could have done to get him off. He smiled at her, his cock was trying to tear a hole in his pants. Jeremy leaned down and kissed her, Helga tried to turn away but wasn't quick enough. The kiss held them, neither wanted to stop it. Her hands rested on his thighs then slid up to the huge bulge she knew was for her. She liked a little domination, not into pain and hurt, but strong arm tactics suited her just fine. It also aided her ongoing feeling of what she was about to be given was well and truly on its way.

She rubbed him, this gave Jeremy all the licence he needed, he gripped her breasts seeking the nipples. Helga moaned, he had found the hardening ½" nipples. He squeezed them, Helga responded by gripping him. "Jeremnry," Helga squeaked into his mouth. He broke away. "Jeremnry, we need to undress, don'T we?" she said softly. Again the word came out as super sexy 'Dont.'

He jumped off hastily, practically ripped his clothes of and half tore hers off too. Then he was on her. "Jeremnry, please baby, don'T hurt me?" He was too busy to ven think of anything like that. Instead he burst into her like an out of control snow plough hurtling downhill. "Argggggh, Oh Jeremnry, Oooooooh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh Ah, Oh yes darling yes," Helga's legs rose as quickly as he plunged in, her knees spread, her feet hooked his back, and her arms encircled him.

Jeremy was the powerhouse here, but Helga held the reins, he was so in lust with her he would die every day for the rest of his life for this one moment. He was breathing heavy and Helga held him, she knew her worth, she knew what she offered a man, any man. He was offered heaven in the shape of the blond beauty, and he accepted it gratefully. So it was that Jeremy gave her everything he had to give, all she wanted, and all she needed.

Jeremy, trained though he was by Stella, his girlfriend, and the loving wife of his neighbour not to blow his lot too early could do no such thing. He blasted a bucket load of hot cum into Helga. She felt the scalding insertion and came with him. A thought also came into her lovely head at the same time. "I had better tell Daniel I am thinking seriously of having his baby, or Jeremnry's!" Then as an after thought. "And that we are going to be man and wife." She knew he would marry her, he had hinted at it many times.

She had come off her contraception about a month ago, so she thought that within the next month or so, she would, or should be susceptible to his sperm, "unless Jeremnry's got there first?" she giggled. Jeremy looked her and smiled himself unaware what was going through her mind.

He kissed her, Helga kissed him back, then she pushed him off her. "Go and shower Jeremnry," she told him sexily. "I will join you in a moment!" He hoped out of bed and did as she told him, a minute later she stepped in and dropped to her knees. Helga wanted to suck his magnificent cock, pay homage to him. Let him know what she thought of it. She thought she should feel guilty but she never,

"Why?" she asked herself as she raided her lovers son. "I love Daniel, I know I do, I don't love Jeremnry, I know that for certain. But I do love this?" she told herself kissing, licking and hovering his cock like an international player. They both heard a phone ringing, and both knew who ever it belonged to an answer was imperative. They shot out and found their phones. It was Jeremy's.

"Hello?" he said, "Oh, Hi Stella, how's it going? "You are, when?" "Tomorrow, what time?" "In the evening, 8 oclock, okay baby," he said. "Yes, great, can't wait, I love you too x x x x ." He looked down at Helga's bobbing head, she hadn't finished yet, she loved sucking cock, especially a cock such as Jeremnry's.

He flopped down and sat on the bed, then lay back. He wallowed in what his dad's girlfriend was doing. It took him a full ten minutes before he gave her what she was after. She finished him off and got up licking her lips, a smile on her beautiful face, it was the smile of the cat that got the cream! Then her phone rang, she frowned, or she tried to, Helga had the sort of face that was impossible to frown with, it was too beautiful.

"Darling," she trilled. "Yes I am here waiTing for you," it sounded like 'wetting' "how long will you be?" "Yes okay, yes he is here with me right now." She said huskily. "Jeremnry has been a very good boy. Yes, yes he is, he is lovely Daniel, you should be very proud of him." She stroked Jeremy's cock as she spoke and smiled at him. "Yes, 30 minutes, okay bye, I love you too."

Both looked at each other, Jeremy settled for some loving kisses, soft gropes and then they went their separate ways. Helga to get ready for his dad to come home. And Jeremy to ponder Stella's arrival. They never had even a minute alone and then Stella was walking through the door, she never knocked, she never did.

Jeremy dashed to grab her, he quickly introduced her to Helga, Stella eyed her suspicially, she looked at Jeremy, said hello to his dad, and then they disappeared upstairs. Helga wasn't sure she liked that, jealousy, she thought? No! Upstairs Jeremy made no bones about how much he had missed her. And soon she was on her back being quietly fucked, she too quietly fucked Jeremy, Stella was no wallflower.

Later as they talked, they were stood in the kitchen. "How many times Jeremy?" she asked. "How many times, how many times what?" "How many times have you screwed her?" "Screwed, who, screwed who?" "Jeremy, you are a hopeless liar, especially to me. Now tell me or you might regret it!" He wasn't admitting to anything. "I don't know what you are talking about Stella?"

Stella stepped to him, he recoiled, he knew that look. Stella was 5ft 8" and much smaller than him. But he knew what Stella was like, she could be a tigress when she wanted to be. She was a soft almond colour, and beautiful. Her soft curly afro Caribbean hair framed her super round soft angelic face, with her huge eyes.

She put her left arm around his waist, he had no where to go, his back was against the wall. Her right hand went between his legs and gripped his testicles. "Now Jeremy," she whispered, "shall we start again. How many times have you screwed your dad's girlfriend. And before you open your mouth, let me tell you this. If you lie to me, I will rip these off you all the way!"

She tugged on him, he blanched, how did she know? "You wonder how I know Jeremy?" she said. "The look in her eyes when she looked from you to me, that's how I know, now," she gripped him tighter. "You want to tell me truth, or become a eunuch in 3 seconds flat!" "I'm sorry," he bleated, he was in dead fear.

Stella gripped harder, "How many times, last chance!" "Three, I'm sorry, Stella," he was dead in the water. "Well Jeremy," she said, "I don't suppose I can blame you, she really is extraordinarily beautiful." "Stella, you're not angry, can you forgive me, I won't do it again, I promise." Stella laughed, "You won't do it again! Hah, you will as soon as you get the chance. But the next time my lovely big boy, I will be there. Or you will die!"

Jeremy's cock got hard, he wondered quickly about that possibility. "Mmmmm, like the idea do you," she said softly rubbing him now, "me, you, and her." They talked, they knew that it wouldn't be until the next time she came back with his dad. And that would be a month from now. Jeremy got brave.

"Stella, you know Rose from next door?" "Yes, you fuck her too, but that's okay, you need to practice and keep up don't you?" This comment floored him. "Does being a year and a half older than me give you more brains, more insight?" "Of course it does you silly boy, I will always be one step ahead of you. Now, what about her?"

"Well," he said, " I told her that you was going to get her one day, and have her." "Jeremy, you never! Bloody hell, why?" "I don't know really, I just thought she would like it. She was scared when I said it, but that made me believe you would like it. An older woman scared to death of another woman, especially one who looks like you. And whom you are. I love you Stella and all I want is you to be happy."

Stella pondered while pulling his cock. "Right, plans," she said. "This is what we'll do. The next time she is here doing whatever it is she does, you get her into your bed, have half an hour, I'll take her over, then you disappear. I'll do the rest, leave it to me, okay?" He nodded his head, how could this get any better, he thought.

Then Stella hit him right between the eyes. "But then," she said meaningfully, "I'm having Helga when she comes back, and no argument from you either, not one!" Her finger pointing right at him left no doubt in his mind. Four days later Stella had her way.

Daniel had told his neighbour that his wife's services would be required again. He was happy to oblige, it gave Rose some independence and her own money. Not to mention the in between bed sheet work she had to perform for Daniels son. As soon as Rose entered the house it was clear what was on her mind. She had dressed and made herself look good for him, this wasn't difficult, Rose was a good looking woman. She had been without for over a month. And Rose was now literally gagging for what she knew Jeremy had for her. He took her straight upstairs, there would be no cleaning done this day.

Stella was already in the bedroom next door, she watched through the crack in the door as Jeremy decimated her. The cries of sheer joy and bliss filled his room. She gave him more time, Rose and he rested, Jeremy had his agenda, he cleaned her pussy quietly. He kept glancing at the door waiting for Stella to make her appearance. He talked to Rose.

"Rose, you know I told you about Stella, my girlfriend?" "Yes, why?" "Well," he said, "I told you she would maybe want to play, she is like that, she likes the ladies too." He was hoping Stella was listening, she was. "Yes I know, but you are enough for me Jeremy," she said, she was already wondering that if she didn't play ball, then she might lose what she had here. Jeremy positioned himself on his knees with his back to the door, Rose would not see if Stella entered until it was too late. That was if Stella was taking this all in, he pondered. He need not have worried. She was poised for her entry.

She stepped up behind Jeremy, tapped him on the shoulder and whispered, "Move." He slipped off the bed and Stella got on, then in one swift move, and before Rose could react, she was on her. Her knees either side and Rose's arms were pinned above her head with one hand. Stella knew she had the strength to keep the hold, Rose was not going anywhere.

Rose's first reaction was to watch Jeremy disappear behind Stella and the door closing. She was alone with a young and seemingly lovely dominant coloured girl, naked and helpless. "Now Rose," Stella said, "some ground rules. I am in charge here, and that includes Jeremy. You will do what I say when I say it, It isn't rocket science. If you don't, won't or can't, then the door is there, you can walk through it, and you will never be allowed back, ever!"

What wind that had been in Rose's sails was gone, she literally collapsed under Stella. She nodded her head telling Stella she understood the ultimatum. She never wanted to lose Jeremy until she had to, even though she knew one day she would. She would comply with everything they told her to do. She also realised that Jeremy must be in on this too.