A Vacation of Spoils

Story Info
A wife gets a special treat from her husband on vacation.
4.9k words
4.54
20.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

It's a special treat for Sesame.

Sesame squeals with excitement as her husband, Nick, pulls the car into the private bungalow by the sandy beach. Sesame barely contains herself as she jumps out of the car and runs into the traditional coastal home. Everything about her dream vacation is included; The white upholstery couches. The sandalwood furniture. An open kitchen with a huge marble counter, Splayed open windows that wrapped around the house. And every wicker chair and couch has a perfect view of the orange waves glistening in the sunset.

"Oh Nick! Thank you!" says Sesame, jumping into Nick's big arms. He laughs with delight and spins her in the entryway of the house.

"All for you honey. You deserve to be spoiled on this trip," he says. Sesame looks into Nick's eyes and kisses him, feeling a surging desire she'd been unable to feel over the past year.

Sesame flashes back to the last twelve months. As the pandemic ended, her designer lingerie business struggled to begin. With a zeal of determination that her husband helped to stoke, she threw herself into her work to resurrect her efforts to get the business off the ground. She worked late into the night creating new designs. Early mornings over a sewing machine creating the new pieces. And relentless meetings with distributors selling new concepts for their upcoming seasons. It was touch and go for a while, but in the last three months, distributors started saying yes more. After a full sweep of sales on a new set of garters and harness sets with one of the largest online distributors to date, her and Nick were well off the ground and flying high. And now, they could finally celebrate.

With the feeling of security both in his arms and for their future, she kisses Nick and begins to feel her libido surge back. She starts to fondle him, unable to contain her desires. But Nick smiles through her kisses and gently grabs her hands.

"Gotta wait sweetie. There's more surprises," he says.

"Surprises? Plural?!" says Sesame. She claps her hands together quickly and squeals more. "Well what are they?" she asks.

"Not much of a surprise if I tell you, but let's say that, just like this dream vacation home we're at for the next two weeks, it's been something you've been talking about for a while," he says.

Sesame's head races as she starts to search their conversations over the past. She feels adrenaline start to dump into her mind and down her body as she realizes what he might have in store. She gives him a sly smile, then pushes him playfully. He pushes back, teasing her with that jawlined smile that appears when he's planning something fun. They tickle each other, and soon Nick has her wrapped up in his arms. They both laugh as they look out the windows of the ocean, both excited for the evening to come.

Nick brushes her auburn hair over her ear and brings his lips to whisper to her.

"Are you ready for your first surprise?" Nick asks. Sesame feels the sexual tension in his voice. She arches her back and ever so slightly pushes her hips into his.

"Yes please," she says back.

#

The master bedroom is wide with plush carpet that is both inviting and soft to the soles. Sesame takes a deep breath of the ocean air as she walks toward the king size bed. She holds it in as she rounds the side of the pristine white sheets to where the four separate packages lay.

The first is a large flat white box, neatly tied with a satin teal bow. She takes the box, feeling its weight and begins to open it. Under the tissue paper, she brings out a long summer dress of the same color as the bow. She squeals in delight as she immediately disrobes to try it on.

She stands in the wide full length mirror of the room and admires herself. There's a sheen on it that reflects the dipping sun, and she feels it in her hands and against her skin. It hugs her figure in a way that feels like Nick's hands. The spaghetti straps are comfortable and include a rounded bust that makes her tits practically pour out of the dress. She pulls the high slit back, thanking herself that she shaved her legs and pussy before the trip. It's one of the sexiest dresses she's worn in over a year. Her confidence surges into her as she turns around to admire her ass. The dress is perfect.

Still wearing the dress, she walks over to the second box. Clearly a shoe box with the same color bow, she opens it to reveal an impressive set of green teal shoes that match the dress. She puts on the stilettos, taking time to wrap the string over the front of her feet and part way up her calves. As she steps back in front of the mirror, she pulls the slit aside, revealing her freshly manicured toes with French tips. Seeing her own image in the dress and heels, the fire of her libido is stoked and warms her inside.

For the third box, it's a black box, also with a teal bow on the outside. Within the tissue paper is the sexiest set of lingerie of her own design. She holds it up, looking at it in a state of shock. She remembers showing the design to her husband several months ago, and he practically dropped his old fashion in a highball glass right to the floor. Although it never made the cut for any of the distributors because it was deemed "much too kinky and erotic" for the market, it seems that he had it made for her. She stripped naked and walked into the sandalwood bathroom to try it on.

Sesame marveled at herself once it was complete. The lace garter and harness fit her legs perfectly. The panties are open crotch and comfortable. And the bra is low and revealing to the point that she almost starts to finger herself right then and there. She feels vindicated, staring at her firm body and knowing, for a fact, that this set of lingerie was among her best designs. And it just so happened to also be Nick's favorite. I always knew he had good taste, she thinks.

She goes back out into the master bedroom and puts the dress over the lingerie. Although some of it was revealing out of the dress, she couldn't help but keep moving the slit back and forth to show it underneath. Something about revealing herself today further fans the flames of her renewed desire. She puts on a set of nude stockings included in the box and feels herself up and down her legs.

I've never felt sexier, she thinks to herself.

With the outfit complete, she goes to the fourth and final box. But as she opens it, all that is within is a simple piece of paper with Nick's handwriting.

It's a phone number.

#

The look on Nick's face when she walks down the stairs is worth the entire year's effort and more. Nick has to adjust himself in his white pants immediately as he stands and marvels at her. As his mouth is agape and Sesame descends the stairs, he remembers himself and reaches down to the table. He meets her at the bottom of the stairs with two champagne glasses in hand.

After Sesame thanks him profusely for the presents, they clink their glasses and take a sip, holding each other's eyes. Sesame now realizes that the additional makeup pallet that she didn't pack herself is part of Nick's plan. The teal eyeshadow matches the color of her dress and lingerie perfectly. She even likes the red mark of her lipstick that is left on the glass. Nick licks his lips just as she holds up the paper to him between her fingers.

"So, what's this little surprise?" she asks. Nick smiles.

"You'll have to send a text to find out," he says, bringing the glass to his lips and walking out into the living room. He leans into a chair delicately and spreads himself out, placing his glass on the table and looking at her like the first day they met. She looks at the number again, wondering what it might be.

Not what, she finally connects, who.

Her breath draws in and her mouth opens in surprise. The fire within her now feels gasoline poured on it, igniting her sexual engine in a way that she hasn't before. She almost feels dizzy with how horny she is. She looks to her husband. She can see the bulge in his white pants as he gives her a carnal smile.

"I arranged a special treat for you," he says. "I know we've talked about it a lot, but I decided to take the initiative and arrange it for you. But only if you're up for it," he says.

As the dopamine cocktail swirls in her mind, she feels herself become wet instantly. Another man she thinks. Her brain recalls all of the conversations they had in bed, naked, after fucking each other sensless on days that they could. The fantasy of having a third male join them for the evening was one she brought up often. She remembers Nick's cock getting hard every time she would bring it up. I promise one day I'll set up a big white cock for you so we can both spoil you until you can't cum anymore, he said holding her in bed.

"Are you kidding me?" She says. "Of course I'm up for it!" she slams her champagne down right after giggling like a teenager. "Who is he? Tell me about him? Whats--," the questions start to pour out of her. But Nick lifts a finger and points at the paper in her hand.

"Text him. He's expecting you," he says. He takes a drink as Sesame finds her phone. She shakes with anticipation and excitement, making her attempt punching in the number several times.

It doesn't take long for a response.

"Hello Sesame. I'm Gavin. Surprise," he texts her in his first message. What follows is a series of photos of himself. He's a man of metropolitan and clean complexion, dressed to the nines like her husband, as well as a sensual photo of him completely naked and fully erect.

Sesame nearly falls over in her new heels. He's huge, both in stature and in endowment. She looks at Nick. He smiles that same smile he has when he knows that he has made his wife happy. Sesame almost can't believe that this is finally happening. Her fingers shake as she goes to text him back. But Gavin beats her to the punch.

"Are you ready to be spoiled this evening?"

#

The talk at the white tablecloth restaurant between Sesame and Nick is stoked by lusty fire and candle light. A breeze quietly accompanies the ocean as it wafts over their table, bringing the scent of sand and sweet seaweed. Their conversation about the coming encounter, about what will happen later, makes sparks that further engulf the sexual desire within Sesame for her husband. With each course of tapas and drinks, they both find themselves riled up and reviewing the text between her and Gavin.

Before they left for dinner, Sesame got to text with Gavin and flirt with him to get a feel for the man that would be joining them for dessert and fun. The feeling of being naughty, texting another guy, made her so wet she almost asked to cancel dinner. He's well read, witty, and flirts with her that immediately made her give the green light to both Gavin and her husband. Sesame almost can't contain the wetness building inside her pussy as she reads what Gavin says he wants to do to her... With Nick.

The servers come by and take away their dinner plates. Sesame feels her toes curl with delight as she knows the moment is coming. Wearing the lingerie underneath her dress has made her squirm all night. As she checks her phone scrolling through naughty photos of her in her green dress that she sent Gavin, she hears the waiter come back to the table.

"Dessert?" he asks.

"Yes--," says Sesame, closing the phone and almost embarrassed at the prospect of the waiter seeing the naughty photos.

But as she looks up, it's not the waiter.

Gavin towers by her, smiling wide and white, looking at her as if he just caught her touching herself. Sesame feels her cheeks flush as an explosion of sensuality fills her. He reaches out a hand to help her rise to her feet.

"Nice to meet you," he says. His voice is deep and his hand is firm as she rises to hug and greet him.

They touch cheeks as they hug, and Sesame can feel his smooth face and carved arms. He sits just as the waiter brings over a strawberry and coconut cake, chocolate mousse, and mini fruit tarts. They pick at the desserts and make small talk, letting Sesame calm herself down as her heart races in her chest. Gavin smells like lust bottled in bourbon.

"So, Gavin," begins Nick, "What do you think are some ways that we can spoil Sesame this evening?"

Gavin takes a spoon's worth of the whipped cream on the tart and lets his tongue slowly lick it. He keeps eye contact with Sesame. She feels herself clench as he takes his time finishing it.

"Well as you can see, I'm a big fan of licking whipped cream," he says.

"How about you Nick?"

"I know that Sesame wanted to try these," says Nick. He slides another little gift across the table. Sesame opens the box, seeing two golden ben-wa balls within. She puts a hand over her mouth as she stifles a squeal.

"Funny you should have a present for her. Because so do I," says Gavin. He reaches under the table and produces another little box wrapped with a red sash. Sesame pulls the sash and opens it, revealing a high quality glass plug with a golden diamond at the top. Sesame can't contain herself any longer. I want to fuck both of them, now, she thinks. But Nick can almost read her mind. He leans in and whispers in her ear.

"Go to the bathroom. Put all of that inside of you. And we will meet you with the car ready to go," says Nick.

Sesame can barely keep herself level in the stiletto heels as she marches off to the bathroom, feeling herself drip down her legs in anticipation.

#

By the time the Uber brought them home, Sesame's head was spinning. She felt the ben-wa balls shift inside of her as they both took one of her hands and led her up the steps to the beach house. The look in Gavin's eyes as he opens the door for her makes her clench the plug in her ass. Nick leads her to the middle of the room and starts to kiss her. The sweet taste of her husband makes her feel a comfort in being in his arms in such a nice place. As she closes her eyes, she's lost in the moment, unaware of Gavin moving about the room.

When she opens her eyes, Gavin has turned off the lights. Scented candles line the room, bathing them in flickering firelight.

Sesame feels her husband's firm hand reach back in her hair and take a firm grip. Her body goes rigid with pleasure as he turns her around toward Gavin. Gavin places his hands on her hips and brings himself close, planting a kiss on Sesame as Nick holds her head, almost forcing her to kiss him. The sensation of Gavins lips makes her go wild, finally seeing her fantasy come to life.

She feels her head turned back toward Nick, who sticks his tongue into her mouth and kisses her deeply. Both sets of hands now explore her body. As Nick pulls away, a hand comes up to her cheek and pulls her into another mouth. Gavin makes out with her, playing with her lips with his tongue as he teases moans out of Sesame.

Sesame goes back and forth, trading kisses between Nick and Gavin as their hands explore her body. She feels Nick start to undo her dress, while Gavin reaches into her dress and peels it down off her body. The dress falls to the floor. Sesame regards herself, bathed in lingerie and light, with the two stunning men who now take off their shirts. She feels herself draw in a very deep breath as both of the built men press their bodies into her, sandwiching her between them both. She twists around between them, letting her breasts and body rub as she turns. As one makes out with her, the other bites on her shoulder and kisses her neck. Sesame is driven mad by the overstimulation, her pussy and ass now red hot with passion and ready to be used by both.

"Do you know what really drives Sesame up the wall?" Nick says to Gavin. He looks up at Nick as he nibbles on Sesame's shoulder, grunting in response.

"She likes to be teased. A lot," Nick says. Gavin starts to smile.

"Oh please," Sesame breaths out, pleading, "just fuck me now. Both of you. I'm so ready. I'll explode if you tease me!" she says. Gavin moves the hair off of her ear and brings his mouth close.

"Perfect," he says. Sesame melts into his arms as they both carry her to the couch.

Her husband gets behind the couch as Gavin positions himself in front of Sesame. His muscles flex as he starts to undo his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. The light doesn't betray his size as Sesame looks on, feeling her husband's hands make their way down her chest to her tits, caressing her outside of her lingerie. Gavin takes both of her feet in high heels and spreads her, showing the gold plug in her ass and her glistening wet pussy. He licks his lips.

"Hold her legs back," Gavin says to Nick. He obliges, taking her stocking ankles with the shoes and spreading her open for Gavin. Sesame feels exposed and hot, almost shaking as she watches Gavin disrobe completely.

His giant cock falls out of his boxers, erect and already dripping with cum. Sesame feels her body flex, wanting him to immediately fuck her with the ben-wa balls inside her. But her husband keeps her down and in the seat, allowing Gavin to kneel and take his time.

First, he circles his hands around her open crotch lingerie, letting his fingertips create vibrations against the straps that send small shocks through her skin. She starts to grind her hips in want, but he places a hand on her pelvis to keep her from moving. A single finger of his traces down, grazing just the outside of her clit and across her wet pussy. He goes up and down, ever so slightly touching her so that she starts to get more wet.

As she moves, she feels the ben-wa balls inside her moving around, stimulating her from the inside. It makes her move and clench, feeling the plug inside her.

"Please," she says to Gavin. But Nick slips a finger inside her mouth just as Gavin slips a finger inside her pussy. His long middle finger glides in easily, making a curl up right on her g spot as the ben-wa balls part inside her from his finger searching. She moans loudly in final ecstasy with his touch, letting her husband's finger slide in her mouth out and in. She feels herself wanting a cock in her mouth, aching for it, just as she aches for Gavins cock inside her.

Gavin comes forward and lets his tongue out. A sliver of saliva drips down, hitting her right on her clit. His warmth mixes with her as she watches, then reaches out to feel his shoulders as he brings his mouth closer and closer to her pussy. She keeps eye contact with him, watching his tongue acrobatics and longing for it to be on her and inside her.

As he drools over her pussy once more and brings himself near inches to licking her, she can no longer contain herself.

"Please lick me! Please!" she begs. Gavin looks up at Nick, his finger still playing with the ben-wa balls inside her.

"You're right Nick. She really does go wild being teased. Perhaps you'd like to tease all of these toys out of her so we can fuck her. How does that sound?" He asks. Nick grabs Sesame by the chin and pulls her head to the right. He kisses her, then looks her in the eyes, seeing the fire in them.

"Oh, she's really ready. I think you're right. A little more teasing will go a long way to make her cum over and over again. You'll enjoy it," he says to Gavin.

They switch places, with Gavin now holding her legs open for Nick. Nick disrobes and shows his rock hard cock, larger than Sesame has ever seen it. As he kneels down, she feels his fingers go inside her immediately, while his other hand twists around the plug in her ass. The sensation of the balls inside, his finger playing with them, and the plug stretching her as it comes close to coming out, then going back in, makes her start to sweat and become more turned on than she ever has.

Gavin's hands explore her upper body, but then he lets go of her legs and makes her turn her head to the right on the couch. There, right in front of her face, is his giant cock. Her mouth parts, wanting him to jam himself into her and make her take it in her throat. But he only lets the tip of his cock grace her lips. She can taste his cum, her tongue making a desperate attempt to taste more. But he pulls away, just out of reach, making her only feel his cock on her lips.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12