A Vacation to Remember Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea got up and grabbed Hope by the hand. "Let's go upstairs, I wanna show you something cool I bought." She said to her friend. As they left I looked at them both, Chelsea definitely had a nicer ass, but Hope had one thing I loved right away, it was the way she walked, she moved her hips sensually. Despite her pale skin, her long hair was a great contrast, and her ass was very nice to look at. In a few seconds they were both gone. I looked at my phone and noticed it had a blinking light. I unlocked it and saw that it was a text. I opened it and read it:

Jen: Thank you for reminding me what it feels like to be a woman.

Me: It feels nice to be a man again and you are one hell of a sexy woman, I can't wait to do that again.

I replied to her.

I showered and once done I could hear the girls laughing from Chelsea's room. I decided to read and grab a book. It was a mystery novel about a detective trying to catch a serial killer. I sat and read, quite a few chapters before my concentration was broken by Hope saying bye to me on her way out. I waved to her and as she left Tim walked in.

"Hey dad, how was your day?" Tim asked me as he put his stuff down near the door. He looked at the kitchen and then walked to me. "Looks like you guys had a great day." He said to me. I looked at him ready to say something when he started talking again. "She's humming, I haven't heard her hum while cooking in a long time."

I looked into the kitchen and heard Jen humming and moving her hips to some music playing very low in the kitchen. No longer was she wearing a dress, instead replaced with a shirt and shorts. Jen set the table and called everyone for dinner. At the dinner table everyone talked and asked questions, you'd think of us as a normal family, but things were forever changed. I was eating when I looked up and noticed that Chelsea kept stealing looks at me, when our eyes met she slightly smiled. That vixen I thought to myself. But then I looked to my left and noticed Jen doing something very similar; like mother like daughter.

After dinner, Jen and Chelsea cleaned the kitchen while Tim and I sat drinking beer in the backyard. The sky was slowly getting dark and the first stars started illuminating the night. I looked at Tim and put my beer down.

"Tim, can we talk?" I asked him.

"Of course dad, what's up?" he replied as he took a sip.

"Listen, it's not my place, but I think you should take more time and spend it with your family. You have a great family and I think they need you. Jen needs you. Life is a lot shorter than people think, don't just waste it away working." I said to him as I took a swig from my beer.

"I know, I've been busy, things got out of hand at work and I had to fix everything." Tim said as he took another swig from his beer. "I'll make it up to them, I'm planning something for Jen." He finished saying as he stood up.

I watched him go inside, I chose to sit outside for a little bit longer before going in myself. I went up to the guest room and laid at the bed and continued reading the book.

As the streets got dark and the house itself got quiet, I found myself unable to sleep. I pondered, for hours it seemed until my attention was broken by my phone, it made a pinging sound. I picked it up. It was another text:

Chelsea: Are you awake Grandpa?

Me: Yes, I'm awake. Is everything ok?

I waited for a reply but nothing, as I put the phone back I heard a slight creak just outside my door. I turned on the lamp next to me as the door opened slightly and slowly enough that no sound could be made out. Chelsea tip-toed in and closed the door behind her. She had a thick black comforter and two white pillows under each arm, she set them down. She was also wearing a pink bathrobe which she undid and let fall. I looked at her naked body. I thought it was adorable to see her quietly walking towards me, trying not to make a sound. I got off the bed and approached her. I kissed her deeply as I squeezed her ass. I've always been blessed with having no hair on my chest and since working out has yielded decent results I enjoyed walking around more and more without a shirt. Chelsea touched my body, exploring, she touched my arms, my stomach, squeezing here and there. She kissed my stomach and started undoing my sleeping shorts. She then got on her knees and put my aching hard cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked slowly and as she took me in deeper, she stroked my shaft up and down, twisting here and there. I let out a quiet moan and let her continue until I felt that it was time. As I tried to pick her up she stopped me and instead walked back to the comforter, she laid it down next to the bed and put her pillows down.

"I couldn't wait till tomorrow." Chelsea said in a whisper.

I picked her up and laid her down on the comforter, I kissed her mouth, kissed her neck, sucked on her nipples, slowly going down and down until I reached that completely hairless pussy. I opened her legs and started licking. Within seconds Chelsea darted up and used her elbows to perch as she looked right into my eyes.

"Oh my God." she said with a look of utter surprise. "That feels so good." she said biting her bottom lip.

"Has no one ever done this to you?" I asked in a low whisper. She shook her head in no motion. "Oh, then you're in for a treat." I said as I put her delicious pink clit into my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh mmmmyyyyy..." she let out in a cute whimper, her moans sounded heavenly and that meant it was time to put my mouth to work.

I continued eating away, licking, tasting, slurping, her moans were intoxicating. I put one finger inside that tight pink pussy and slowly started fingering her while her clit was still in my mouth. Once her hips started lifting and dropping I saw that as my signal, I curved my finger and started tickling that g-spot.

"Ohhhhh mmmmmmyyyyy gooodddddddddd... " she said holding back her desire to scream as she closed her legs around my hand.

I put myself into the ready position and as I was about to go into that sweet teen pussy, she stopped me and handed me a condom. I didn't want to use it but I understood why she would want me to put one on. So I did. I haven't used them in over thirty years that I barely remembered how to put one on. Once it was on, I entered her sweet petite body. I started slowly at first, moving my hips and letting her pussy grab me, after a few minutes I picked up the pace and she started moaning louder.

"Chelsea you have to be more quiet." I said to her as she nodded, her face now becoming flushed. I started going a little faster now when she suddenly stopped me, she pushed me out of her and then her hands went down and slowly started pulling off the condom. Once off, she positioned my cockhead at her entrance, she then put it in slowly and using her legs which were now positioned behind my butt used them to push me all the way in.

"Much better." She moaned as she pulled me down, gave me a deep kiss and crossed her legs behind me.

The bedroom lamp illuminated partly the room, as I looked at her unbelievably cute face, I saw her pink lips open as she moaned quietly, her blue eyes looked down as I started fucking her a little faster, she grabbed my forearms and rocked her hips to match my speed. I felt her pussy tightened a little as she looked up at me. I slowed down a bit, wanting this to last for as long as I possibly could. The sound of kissing and the wet sound of my cock going in and out slowly filled the room.

After a little while of feeling that tight delicious pussy, I took her right leg and crossed it over to her left, without changing my own position as I started thrusting faster. Her moans although contained were becoming addictive, so I thrust faster and faster, but once the slapping noises started I realized that I needed to be more careful. I laid her on her stomach and started fucking her harder. This position allowed me to reduce the noise but still go in deep. I started going faster and faster as Chelsea bit into the pillow and let out a muffled scream. I felt her pussy start to get tighter as she looked back at me, her face full of pleasure, her eyes started rolling back. "oohhhh myyyy goood... fuckkkkkk, fuckkkkkk, fuckkk, ohhhhh, shitttttt goodddammmm itttt..." she started to shake and she let out a loud scream again into the pillow.

I knew that I would be cumming soon too but hesitated since Chelsea made me put on that condom. I was going to ask her to turn over so I could just jerk off and finish on her nubile body, that's what I wanted to say, but I was completely filled with lust as this hot eighteen year old was squeezing my cock every time I thrusted my hips that what really came out was: "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Wherever you want." she responded as she turned her head and gave me a look of pure passion, she closed her eyes and moaned loudly. "I want to feel you cum inside me grandpa, I don't care anymore... I want to become your little cum bucket, fuck me anytime you want, use me to empty your balls."

After hearing that there isn't a single straight man who would walk away from an invitation like that. I had been given full permission to cum inside her sweet eighteen year old pink tight pussy anytime I wanted. I pulled out and turned her over. I put my rock hard cock back inside, I then put my left hand under her lower back and my right hand at the top of her back and lifted her a few inches off the floor. She barely weight anything and knowing that this was the final stretch I started fucking her fast as I held her inches from the floor while maintaining the missionary's position, not wanting her body to touch the floor as I thrust faster. I could no longer avoid the noise of our naked bodies, I needed this to cum. As I thrust into her she grabbed my back and started moaning a little louder but still maintained a low volume. I felt her nails dig into my back. "Oohhhh mmmyyyyy ... fucck... myyy gooodddddd... ahhh... ahhhh.. ahhhh..." she softly said next to my right ear before I felt her put her mouth unto my shoulder and suck lightly. As I let go, now full throttle, she screamed softly while continuing to have her mouth on my shoulder, her nails dug little deeper until she started shaking and as that tight pussy clamped down on me I released inside her, with every thrust, I emptied my balls more and more inside her.

Once I was done I laid her down on the comforter and looked at her very beautiful face, her hair clinging to it. She smiled before kissing me.

Chelsea collected her things and again very quietly opened the door and exited. I heard a slight creek of the hardwood floor as she left. I laid down on the bed, feeling very tired all of a sudden, I looked at my phone and it read 2:25. Did we really just have sex for twenty minutes? I thought to myself, I didn't even realize how long we were down there for. "I guess it's true what they say, time flies when you're having fun." I said to myself as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

To be continued in Part 3: Jack Discovers Hope.

12