A Vacation to Remember Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned a little louder and I knew it was time, I stood up and used her leaking juice to lubricate my hungry cock as I put it inside. I have never felt more at home, it welcomed me warmly with a pressing hug as her really tight pussy slowly accepted my thick cock. I moved slowly at first until I felt that my cock was fully lubricated, once it started slipping in more easily, I sped up.

"Ohhhh... Fuccckkkkkk..." Allie moaned as I grabbed her slim waist and squeezed gently as I thrust in a little harder. "Fuucckkkk..." she again said lingering on the word fuck. I could feel the tightness, it was as if I had won the lottery, every time I thrust inside it squeezed more and more.

"God, you're so fucking tight... Shit, damn Allie! Holy shit!" I said softly as her pussy squeezed on me more, I actually had to slow down a little otherwise this amazing woman would make me cum in record time. "Oh my God Allie... Holy Sh... So... Tight!" I said as I grunted.

It didn't take long for me to realize that I was going to cum quickly no matter what, this was the tightest pussy I have ever had. I started going a little harder, the kitchen table started rocking a little and making a scratching sound on the floor, I looked down at her ass, I cupped her cheeks and palmed them as I thrust really hard into her.

"Fuck!" she screamed slightly and started moaning heavier. "Fucccckkkkk..." she moaned, again lingering on that word. "Fuccckkkk... Ohhhhh... Fucckkkkk..." she moaned and panted heavily, looking back at me.

I pulled out of her, I needed a quick break, I wanted to fuck that tight pussy for a while longer. I picked her up and carried her into the living room and laid her down on the air mattress before going down and putting my mouth back on her juicy pussy. I licked and slurped as my fingers played with her nipples, using this as a diversion and giving my super sensitive cock a much needed rest. I got up once I felt I felt some of the sensitivity go away from my cock, I was finally ready to put myself inside again when Allie turned me over and put herself on top of me instead, as my cock went inside she let out a very sultry sounding moan, she started slowly grinding on me, one hand was on my thigh and the other on my stomach, she rode me slowly, looking down at me. I could feel that tight pussy again working its magic, I again felt myself losing control, the cum was racing from my balls and headed upwards, when suddenly she sped up, moving both her hands to my stomach, I saw her head tilt back as I felt her slightly shaking.

"Looks like you're getting close." I whispered to her, knowing damn well I was almost there too. I put my thumb on her clit and started rubbing, I needed her to orgasm before me, my very life depended on it.

"Oh shit... Ohhh fucccckkk... I'm almost... Oh my God, Oh my God... Fuccckk... da... Holy... Fuckkk!" she screamed softly as I felt her body shake. I grabbed her waist tightly and started lifting my hips as hard as I could, trying to keep that orgasm going. "Daddy!!" Allie screamed and quickly covered her mouth. "Mmmmmm" I heard again as I kept thrusting into her. I felt her pussy squeeze more and more until again she started shaking and screaming into her hand. I stopped for a moment feeling her pussy pulsing, I could feel her heartbeat.

I needed another break, I was so damn close, but Allie had other plans, she spun around while my cock was still inside her and put herself into a squat before putting her hands behind her back and on my stomach. Once she was set, she started bouncing on my cock as she slightly leaned back to me. I could hear the sound of naked skin slapping, Allie started bouncing really fast. It was getting very loud and I was fighting the urge to cum with every ounce of strength I had, every bounce she did beckoned for my release.

I let her bounce for a little longer before I rolled her to my left and I started fucking her in the spoon position. Allie turned her head and kissed me. "Ohhhh Fucckkk..." she said softly. "... Ohhh My...Fuckkkkkk." I went a little faster. "Don't stop... I'm almost there... I..." Allie moaned as she grabbed my ass and started helping me by pushing me into her harder. "Ohhh, mmmmyyyyy..." she again moaned and kissed me. I looked down at her milky white ass, my cock was barely visible in the darkness but I could still make out how it looked going in and out of her.

I felt it, I was going to cum. I never expected her pussy to be this fucking tight. I laid her on her stomach and started fucking her as fast as I could. I no longer cared about the sounds. I looked down as I thrust fast into her, her ass slightly jiggling with each thrust. "Daddy, daddy... Daddy... ohh my Godddd... Holy... Fuuuckkk..." Allie said before putting her face into my pillow and letting out a semi-loud scream as her pussy clamped down, I felt her pussy pulsing with each thrust as I fucked her through her orgasm. I was ready to cum when suddenly someone covered my eyes.

Holy Shit! Someone was covering my eyes, someone was awake and was watching us. I stopped in my tracks and reached up to the hands, I knew right away by the thin wrists who it was, it was Chelsea.

Allie turned around and looked at me and at Chelsea and to my surprise she didn't look scared at all. Chelsea reached down at my cock and used her free hand to push me slightly forward, she led my cock back to Allie's love tunnel and skillfully reintroduced my manhood in. "Fuck her good grandpa." She whispered into my ear. I looked down at Allie and started thrusting. "Fuck her grandpa." Chelsea again whispered and kissed my neck. "Fuck her faster." she again whispered.

"Shit, I'm so fucking close." I said with a heavy grunt.

Chelsea leaned forward to her aunt. "I'm sure Aunt Allie will let you cum inside her."

Alison looked quickly at us. "I don't think that's a good id..." she stopped mid sentence as Chelsea put her hand on her aunt's pussy. Allie quickly grabbed her niece's hand to stop her.

"I promise you're going to love grandpa's cum. It feels so warm, let him fill you with all that love." Chelsea said as she started moving her index finger on Allie's swollen clit.

Allie looked at her then at me, her eyes looked a little scared, but as Chelsea kept playing with her clit she started to release her hold on her wrist and started moaning more.

"Fuckkk.. I'm right there." I said to the both of them.

Chelsea leaned towards her aunt again as I kept fucking her. "Are you going to let grandpa cum inside you Aunt Allie?"

Alison looked at me and nodded yes, her mouth opened as she let out a loud moan.

"I want to hear you say it..." I grunted as I thrust harder"...I need to hear you say it...Baby, please." I said as I grabbed Alison's slim waist and thrust faster.

"Yes, please daddy... Ohhh my Godddd... Fuckkkkk... Please daddy give me your cum." Alison said softly in between breaths as her head tilted back, biting her lip as she contained her moaning sounds to a minimum.

I got my permission, I moved my hands from her waist and reached down and grabbed her ass, I lifted her ass off the mattress and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. Allie's back arched, I thrust so fast into her as I looked down and saw Allie's slim stomach then my cock penetrating her pussy, I watched her pussy as it gladly accepted my cock. "Shhiitttt!" I said louder than I should have.

"Fill that pussy up grandpa." Chelsea said as she played with Allie's pussy and with one final thrust I started to empty my balls inside my beautiful daughter. I have never cummed that much in all my life, I felt my balls squeeze more and more cum out of me and into her tight sweet pussy, with each thrust I dumped more and more cum deeply into her. After what seemed like forever I finally felt that there was nothing left in the tank.

I looked down at my daughter, her eyes were closed, my cock was still inside her as Chelsea came over and kissed me. I watched my daughter's chest as it rose and fell and after a few seconds she finally opened her eyes and looked at me. I leaned down and kissed her before rolling over and laying down, I was spent.

"That was so fucking hot." Chelsea whispered to us. "I came twice seeing you both before I came down here. I couldn't resist myself."

Allie smiled and laid her head on my chest, her blue eyes looking at me, she kissed my chest and looked back at me. "That was so damn good."

I smiled at her as Chelsea got up. "I'm going to bed, it's so late. I would join you for round two, but today is going to be a long day."

"Round two?" Alison said while looking at my cock. "You can go more rounds?"

"Five appears to be my record." I said to Allie as I watched Chelsea walk upstairs.

Alison started stroking my cock. "I would love to go again, if you think you can."

"Suck on it Allie, it'll get hard in no time."

"I can't wait." Allie said as I felt her warm mouth on my cock followed by the sound of my cock being sweetly sucked. I put my hands behind my neck as I looked down at Allie's mouth devouring my cock. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight after all. I watched as my twenty year old beautiful daughter bobbed on my cock till I felt I was ready.

"Bend over sweety." I told her. Allie moved and bent over, putting her ass up and started wiggling it, that let me know that she was ready for some more cock.

As I was about to go back in I looked up and noticed Chelsea at the foot of the stairs, she walked towards us taking off her pink shirt. "Well, since you two aren't going to bed I may as well join you."

I smiled at Chelsea then looked down at Allie's ass that was still wiggling. "I guess I'll just have to fuck the both of you girls all night long..."

To be concluded on Chapter 5: Jack's Fuck Filled Birthday!

12