A Valentine's Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next three days went virtually the same. They would wake up in bed together, and Sally would take care of her boss's carnal needs, each day trying something different her boss had taught her the night before. After that, they would bathe, and eat breakfast together. Then, after their hair and makeup was done, she would dress her boss, and herself. After Jacqueline took care of her morning communications in the penthouse's office, they would visit more of the company's holdings.

When their business was finished for the day, they would return to the penthouse to eat, and fuck each other to sleep. Each time Jacqueline would teach Sally a new 'trick', as they would try to wear each other out.

On the evening of the fifth day, as they were cuddling in the post orgasmic bliss of their first 'session' after their eveny meal, Jacqueline smiled at Sally and said, "We need to go to sleep a bit earlier tonight, because early tomorrow, we leave for Paris."

She gave Sally a passionate kiss, turned over, and went to sleep almost immediately. Sally lay awake thinking, 'London has been amazing, but Paris.....' After a while she dropped off to sleep dreaming about making love to Jacqueline at the top of the Eifel Tower, and on a park bench along the Left Banke of the Seine.

The next morning, Sally woke up to the sensation of someone pleasuring her nether region. When she opened her eyes, she saw he boss's beautiful dripping wet vulva in front of her face. She reached up and grasped Jacqueline's perfect ass cheeks and pulled them closer to her as she buried her hungry tongue as deep into the older woman's vagina as she could reach.

This caused the older woman to increase the intensity of her cunnilingus. Very soon, both women were attacking the other's bodies with increasing ferocity. Soon, both women's orgasms overtook them, and they collapsed into a semi-conscious state of bliss. The next thing that Sally felt were her boss's soft lips kissing her and she responded in kind. When they broke their embrace, the older woman smiled and said, "My goodness, you seem to be very excitable this morning. What has inspired you so?"

Sally smiled back and replied, "Last night, I dreampt about Paris, and we were making love at the top of the Eifel Tower. When I awoke to you driving me insane with your very talented tongue."

The older woman kissed the younger woman's eyelids and said, "As much as that sounds so very romantic, I'm afraid that the authorities in France frown on such things. However, our home in Paris has an excellent view of the Tower and the Seine, and our private balcony will allow us to make love by moonlight outdoors. Will that do, my young lover?"

Sally thought she was going to swoon, and threw her arms around her boss, kissing her passionately. They kissed for several minutes until Jacqueline broke their embrace and said, "We need to get ready for our day now, we are catching the nine o'clock train to Paris."

The two ladies got out of bed and made their way to the bathroom, where they took turns 'playing' while washing each other's bodies. After they ate their breakfast together, they retired to the bedroom, where the hairdresser and cosmetologist prepared them for their day.

After they left, Sally dressed Jacqueline in the only clothes that were left in the apartment. You see, everything but what they were to wear that day had been packed up during the night while they slept, and delivered to the train station before dawn.

After Sally finished dressing herself, the two women took the elevator to the lobby, and walked, arm-in-arm, to the classic limo that was waiting at the curb for them. They were taken to London's Eurostar station, where they were escorted to a private platform, reserved for luxury first class passengers. When they boarded the train, the conductor directed them to a private car, with an opulently decorated compartment, the size of a small bedroom with a plush couch against either wall, and a table covered with food and drinks between them.

After they were seated on the couch, the conductor asked Jacqueline in a very thick French accent, "Will Mesdames need any further assistance?" When she told the man that they were fine and wished to be left alone, she motioned for him to leave. He bowed and left, closing the door behind him. As soon as he was gone, the older woman patted Sally's hand and said, "Please be a dear and lock the door for us, we do not wish to be disturbed during our trip."

While Sally was latching the door, her boss was undressing, and when the younger woman turned around, her boss was wearing only her stockings and garter belt. Sally took the hint and soon both women were similarly dressed, and eating fruit and vegetables from the trays on the table in the middle of the room, from each other's bodies.

As the train started to move out of the station, Sally was shoving strawberries into her boss's vagina, as the older woman was shoving baby carrots into her assistant's honey hole. By the time the train was half way under the English Channel on its way to Paris, the two ladies had consumed half of the food on the tray, and had given each other several orgasms each.

When the train emerged from the Chunnel at Callais, the two women were completely satisfied, and Sally used wet wipes to freshen up her boss before she redressed the older woman. When she was finished, she cleaned up herself and redressed. When the train came to a gentle stop at the Paris station, both ladies were seated calmly in their compartment, and when the door opened, they were met by an immaculately dressed young redheaded Frenchwoman.

Sally realized, almost immediately, that 'Brigitte' was the French version of Leslie. The young Parisian spoke French at as rapid-fire a pace equal to the way Leslie had spoken English, Sally understood almost nothing of what she was saying. Given her limited exposure to the language, she was not surprised, nor was she bothered by it, because by now she knew this was not part of her job description.

As before, their luggage was handled by several porters, and would already put away in the company's apartment on the top floor of a small boutique hotel by the time Sally and her boss arrived there, early that evening. As they exited the station, the three of them got into a black Mercedes 600 limo with the same crest on the door as the Rolls in London and the Lexus in New York had.

As they weaved through the Paris traffic, Sally gazed out the window at the 'City of Light', totally captivated like a child on Christmas morning. She paid no attention to the conversation going on beside her between her boss and Brigitte, because she knew it was not necessary for her to do so. When the car came to a stop, Sally saw they were in front of what looked like a theater.

Jacqueline touched Sally on her thigh and said, "Come now dear, we are going to preview our new spring collection of lingerie." The driver held open the door, and the three women walked under the marquee with the word 'Jacqueline' on it in letters two feet tall. They were escorted through the lobby and into the main part of the theater which was set up with a runway extending from the stage into the center of the room.

They were seated at a table at the end of the runway, and soon were served Hors d'oeuvres and Champagne. Soon music started playing, and models wearing lingerie from conservative to borderline pornographic stripper-wear paraded down the runway, turning in front of them and returning to behind the curtain on the stage. When the twenty-four models in the show had finished their walk, they all returned to the stage and lined up for inspection by Jacqueline.

Jacqueline grasped Sally's hand, and whispered to her, "Come dear, we need an unbiased opinion about our new collection, and the performance of our models." The young assistant followed her boss in a daze, until she realized that the older woman really wanted to know her opinion on the lovely lingerie, and the incredibly sexy women wearing them.

She tried to concentrate while Jacqueline and Brigitte conversed in French, as they walked ahead of her, along the line of young women, touching and adjusting the clothing on these beautiful creatures. On closer examination, Sally saw nothing amiss with the lingerie, but did notice that one of the models appeared to be bored, and was slouching, while another seemed to be displaying a bit of black pubic hair peeking from under a very tiny pink thong. When they got to the end of the row of scantily clad beauties, her boss asked, "What do you think dearest?"

Sally whispered to her boss, "I think your collection is amazing. Everything is beautiful, and they all fit perfectly. However model number six seems to have a posture problem, and I think model number twelve forgot to shave her pubes this morning."

Jacqueline smiled at Sally and nodded. Next, she walked over to Brigitte and whispered onto her ear. The young woman's face got red, and she immediately dismissed the models except for the two that Sally had mentioned. When the other models were gone Brigitte went into a tirade, chastising the two young women. When she was finished, the two were reduced to tears, and ran, sobbing off the stage.

Jacqueline and Brigitte said their goodbyes, with her boss finally saying, in English, "We shall see you tomorrow morning." The older woman took Sally by the arm as they went back outside to leave the theater in their waiting limo. The driver wove his way through the narrow streets of Paris, finally pulling up in front of what appeared to be a quaint looking boutique hotel. When the driver opened the door, the two ladies walked into the beautiful old four-story building, and stepped into an elevator that fit in with the rest of the beautiful interior of the early twentieth century era hotel.

When they reached the top floor, the doors opened, and the two stepped off into a what appeared to be a smaller version of the London penthouse. There was a large main area dominated by an ornate dining table, that had been set for a late lunch. Jacqueline led Sally to the rear of the main room, through the bedroom, and onto the balcony with a view that was dominated by the Eifel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Seine just below.

As Sally was taking in the sights, Jacqueline stood behind her, wrapped he arms around her young assistant, and said kissed her ear before she whispered, "This is a present to you, our special little Valentine. Tonight, we will make love under the Parisian stars, above the Seine, and in the shadow of the Eifel Tower." Only then that Sally realized that it was Valentine's Day, and that her boss had planned their arrival, and this very special place to celebrate it with her.

Sally almost swooned, an as she turned around to kiss her boss properly, she noticed that there was a bed on the balcony. She kissed the older woman passionately, and when they broke their embrace, Sally said, "This is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me." As tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Jacqueline smiled and said, "Paris has always held a special place in our heart. We bought this old hotel early in our career as a model. Our financial advisor suggested that real estate would be a good investment, and we have spent every Valentine's day here since. You are our very first 'guest', and are very special to us."

Sally said nothing, and kissed her boss passionately. When they broke their embrace, Jacqueline looked at her young assistant and lover saying, "Why don't we get comfortable and enjoy our lunch." The two went back indoors, and when the older woman stood in front of the large four poster bed, Sally understood, and undressed her boss, placing the clothing and lingerie on the small couch that sat at the foot of the bed.

When the older woman was completely nude, she walked over to the table and poured two glasses of champagne while the younger woman undressed. When Sally was also nude, she joined her boss at the table, and the two women raised their glasses to toast each other.

Sally said, "My beautiful Jacqueline, before I came to work for you I thought that true love would never find me. When I found the Valentine card on my desk the other day, I did not know what to think, or even who had sent it to me. Ever since I took my seat on the plane next to you, my world has been turned upside-down. I am not sure of anything except that I will never be the same again. Besides experiencing the most mind-blowing love making I have ever experienced, no one has showed me this much love and passion in my life before. Happy Valentine's Day to the most amazing boss, and the best lover I have ever had."

Jacqueline stood still and pondered what she had just heard. She smiled and said "Darling Sally, the first day you walked through our doors, you were noticed. Your beauty was only surpassed by your dedication to your job, but we noticed a certain sadness about you. Every task you were given you performed exceptionally, so when you were chosen for your current position, we had high hopes for you. Your performance of your current duties has been more than exceptional. You have grasped what was expected of you and out-performed every single one of your predecessors, and now we are happy to see that the sadness seems to have finally left you."

The older woman smiled and continued, "We have never felt love for anyone before, but the deep affection we feel for you is unlike anything we have felt for anyone in our lives. To us, friends and lovers."

The two women clinked their glasses, and both drank them down in one gulp. Jacqueline sat down at the table, and Sally refilled their glasses before sitting across from her boss, and the two enjoyed their meal without saying another word.

When they finished their meal, they retired to the bed, where they ate each other for desert until the sun started to set.

Jacqueline got out of bed and said, "Please be a dear and get a new bottle of champagne from the fridge, and meet us on the balcony," as she grabbed the flutes from the table and walked through the doorway and out onto the balcony. Sally retrieved the bottle, opened it, and joined her. As they reclined on the bed, Sally filled the two flutes. The two drank, as they watched the sun set behind the Eifel Tower.

They kissed each other under the moonless star filled sky, fondled each other's breasts, fingered each other's vulvas, and devoured each other's bodies, drinking each other's orgasmic excretions, until they both fell asleep, exhausted from their Sapphic lovemaking.

When Sally awoke, just as the sun was peaking over the horizon behind the hotel, she looked into the eyes of her boss and lover just as the older woman kissed her on her eyes and then her mouth.

The younger woman kissed her boss back, and rolled them over. Then she started kissing down Jacqueline's body until she reached the older woman's vulva. She buried her tongue into her boss' vagina, and sucked her clitoris and hood into her mouth. Next the younger woman drove four fingers as deep into the older woman's vagina as they could go. With her hand buried into the older woman's vagina up to her wrist, she started fucking her boss brutally as she sucked on her breasts, moving from one to the other.

Before long, Sally had Jacqueline in the throes of an orgasm so strong, the older woman lost consciousness as she came. When her boss stopped shaking and relaxed, Sally slipped her hand out of Jacqueline's vagina, and a flood of fragrant nectar rushed out of her. The younger woman climbed between her lover's legs and drank as much of the girl cum as she could.

When Jacqueline opened her eyes and saw Susan's smiling face, she said, "My God, what the fuck did you do to me lover? I have never felt anything like that in my life." in a voice that sounded like the Brooklyn NY roots that 'Jackie Marino' had been trying to hide from the world for the last twenty years.

When she realized what she had said and how she had said it, the older woman's face turned beet red, and she started to sob uncontrollably. When Sally realized what had happened, she started kissing her boss sweetly, and slipping into her Amboy, NJ accent, said, "It's alright, I understand. I love you, and your secret is safe with me. You have given me so much pleasure that I wanted to pay you back. I got carried away, and made you lose your composure. Please don't be mad at me."

The older woman finally composed herself and kissed her young protégé full on the mouth. Then, holding the younger woman's face in her hands, in the same Brooklyn accent she said, "Fuck it kid, it's alright. I have been trying to pretend I was someone I wasn't since I was sixteen. I watched so many movies with Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelley, Gretta Garbo, Heddy Lamar, and Brigitte Bardot when I was a kid, that by the time I got picked for runway modeling after school, I had already taught myself how to talk and act like a European debutante. I've been putting this on this front so long, I've been afraid to let it down for anyone, and it nearly drove me nuts. I'm glad you fist-fucked me back to reality."

Sally smiled and said, "You know I have followed your career since I was fourteen. I thought you were the most glamorous woman in the world, and when I received my acceptance letter from your company, and I saw it was signed by you, I came in my panties. I took them off immediately, and wrapped them up in a plastic bag. I never washed them, and they are still in my dresser drawer."

Sally took a deep breath, and said, "I'm sorry I rambled on like that. I understand the pressure you are under, and will do anything I can to help you maintain your façade. Please don't fire me, I love and respect you so much."

Jacqueline slipped back into character, and said, "We understand your concerns, and there will have to be some changes made to our 'arrangement'. The first one will be, from now on, it will be your job to make sure that we do not break our composure or step out of character while we are in public."

She then slipped out of character, and said, "But when you and I are alone, we'll just be Jackie and Sally, lovers and fuck buddies." Both women broke into uncontrollable fits of laughter, and they went into the apartment to eat the breakfast that was waiting for them.

After they finished eating, they went into the bathroom, where they played, washed, and dried each other. When they were finished, Sally knelt in front of her boss, kissed her boss's vulva and slipping back into character, said, "Madame."

Jackie then became Jacqueline, and Sally dressed the older woman while returning to her submissive manner. When she was finished, Sally called the front desk and informed them that Madame required the coiffurist and cosmetologist in the penthouse. The young assistant then got dressed, and when she was finished, the two professional women stepped off the elevator.

Forty minutes later, the women had worked their 'magic' with Jacqueline and Sally, and they all stepped into the elevator. When the door opened at the lobby, Brigitte was waiting, and escorted them to the company Mercedes, that was parked at the curb. After they got into the big black limo, Brigitte started with her rapid-fire description of what Sally would learn later was there schedule for the day.

Sally said nothing, as the young redheaded French girl droned on, but Jacqueline was absorbing everything that was said to her as the car wove its way through the narrow Paris streets. Finally, they stopped in front of an older commercial building in an industrial looking section of town.

Jacqueline took Sally's hand and said, "Come dear, we are about to see the facility where our beautiful lingerie items are created." The three women exited the car, and as they walked through the plain looking doors, it became evident that the plain looking exterior was hiding a beautiful, ornate interior.