A Veiled Maria Fucks her Mature Son

Story Info
Maria teases her 19 year old son while wearing couture.
10.6k words
4.45
31.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother is a devout Catholic and insists that we attend Mass every Sunday. At times she is in crisis, she stops to attend morning Mass every day on her way to work. She prays for me and for my father who passed away several years ago. My father died when I was six and she keeps him close to her heart. When we attend Mass together on Sundays, she and I light a candle for him. For my mother, it is still very difficult at times not to have the closeness with my father that she once had but in her mind she keeps close to him in spirit and through prayer.

My mother's name is Maria and I know she finds strength through these ceremonies. She is intent on keeping herself beautiful for him wherever he is. She also keeps herself in shape for him and always looks her best. Sometimes it can be difficult for her and in those moments, she cries often, tends to be irritable and gets on my case for short comings in the way I have matured or not.

Maria Rossi Gallo is still married to my father even in his death. She doesn't suffer fools and, as far as I know, has not had a man since my father's passing twelve years ago. Her real-world commitments are to her job and her family, which is me.

She was a gifted child who made it through law school and who now provides both of us with a very comfortable lifestyle. If there are any current disappointments in her life, I suppose one of them is me.

I haven't tried very hard in school and my past grades as well as the fact that I barely won my high school diploma are a great source of heartache for my mother.

How many times has she said to me:

"Joseppi, why do you not do well in school?"(With my friends I'm Joe but to my mother I am always "Joseppi")

"Why won't you try?"

Or, if she wants to get under my skin.

"If you don't try, girls are not gonna want you." She will tell me in her accented English.

This last one hurts and it's true that I don't have a girlfriend.

I usually figure that it's more because I'm super shy around girls than anything else. I go silent when I'm around them and find it very difficult to talk to girls.

Sometimes, when a girl flirts with me, I feel self-conscious and look away.

Thus, I'm left with porn and the fantasies I can spin from images and dirty stories. I love to look at images and videos of naked women while I lick saliva on my palm and stroke my seven-inch dick. I dream about the pussies and asses that I see on the internet and often get myself off four or five times a day. Pictures of older women can prompt me to have fantasies about neighbors or a woman I may see at a store or at church.

There are a couple of women with large asses who are always at church. I like to imagine myself running my hand up their nylons into their dresses or tasting and smelling their well-shaped asses. The fantasies go on and on.

The internet porn stories that really get me are those that portray incestuous couplings between a mother and her mature son. It always brings me to thoughts of licking and fucking my own beautiful mother.

My mother Maria keeps herself fit and always dresses elegantly. Even in the garden, she wears designer jeans that accentuate her well-shaped ass and a cute blouse that accents the shape of her body as well as her perky breasts. The perfume she dapples on her skin accents the scent of her own body well and I especially like it when we're sitting together driving to church on a warm day after she has perspired a bit.

My mother's perfume mixes with the smell of her sweat, and this never fails to make me hard while I sit near her. Over the years, I've learned to expect this so I try to remember to adjust my dick so it has room to be hard without revealing itself to the world.

On this day, unfortunately, I had forgotten to adjust my dick beforehand and the fragrance of my mother was especially tantalizing. On our way to Mass, my mother looked over at me and said.

"Joseppi, what are you doing with that? You should hide it before we get to church."

I immediately felt embarrassed as my mother continued.

"Come-on, put it in a place that where it won't show itself to the world."

"You're more like your father than you realize. I remember times when I would tell him what I'm telling you now."

"Go ahead, just do it! I don't want to see you like that." She said with a gruff little snarl.

She gave me that look that says "You are going to Hell" which is a bit scary for me.

I reached in my pants and pushed my cock to the side where it would remain less apparent. As I did this, I felt the tip of my dick and a little bit of precum that I would have loved to rub. That said, I took to minding my manners while I saw my mother watching me with an odd look in her eye.

While continuing drive, my mother chose this moment to lay into me about my plans for the future and how I expected to get into college. She became adamant that I enroll at the local community college and make good grades so I can transfer to a better school and preferably an elite institution.

This discussion always pained me. My thoughts, as happens when I get nervous, turned to stroking my cock and ejaculating several times.

"How you gonna get a nice girl if you don't do well in a good school?!!"

"You know, if you do well, some girl is gonna get very wet for you!"

That last comment hurts and takes me by surprise. Although I've heard the urging to community college many times, my mother has never expressed anything about girls getting wet or anything about a woman's sexuality.

The way she said it hurts and it kind of makes me want to hide or at least run into the stall in the men's room at church and quickly ejaculate into the toilet.

The remainder of the drive was silent. When we arrive at church fifteen minutes early as usual, I excuse myself to the bathroom.

My mother just couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"Yes go, you have a lot to take care of there."

I went down the stairs with the scent of my mother and her perfume still resonating on my olfactory senses. I marched into the empty bathroom arriving, finally at a stall. I took out my dick which was hard and sensitive with precum oozing from the tip. I wrapped my hand around it and used my fluid to lubricate my whole hard dick which I began to rub fast. I lasted about half a minute and my penis squirted cum over the toilet and onto the wall in several dramatic spasms. Once finished, I felt the tension drain from my body and I felt weak for a few seconds.

I cleaned the wall, washed my hands and returned up the stairs to the sanctuary. My mother was sitting in our usual spot where I went to sit beside her.

She turned and whispered softly in my ear. I could feel her warm breath as the sibilants of her whispered words tickled in my ear.

"Do you feel better now?"

I nodded slightly but looked straight ahead hoping that my mother would drop it.

The summer passed and my mother didn't bring up any more comments about girls getting wet but we did talk more about college. I saw her pray more and all this helped me to get my priorities in line.

One evening about a week before school would start, I saw my mother kneeling at her bed with her arms stretched out and her face pushed into the bed spread. Clearly, she was in intense prayer but my gaze focused on her beautiful ass. It's shape sublime in its contours and the sexy separation between the globes of her athletic but soft looking ass cheeks turned me on. I took in enough for a good memory but didn't look too long.

In September, I started classes at the community college and began work in earnest. I came home and studied and made good grades. My mother checked on me often and seemed pleased. I was happy too and my interest in learning improved a great deal. Nice to be able to discover something I liked and to please my mother at the same time.

During late September as I walked by her open bedroom door, I saw her completely naked doing some chore. I couldn't help gazing at her briefly. Amazing to see her naked well shaped ass and when she turned around to look at me, I could see the lips of her vagina poking out from her bush.

"What are you looking at?" she said emphatically.

"Do you like what you see?"

She gave me a little smile but paired it with her "You're going to Hell" eyes. I moved on but I couldn't unsee what I saw.

Just now, after having seen her whole body including the flesh of her pussy, I had to have a release before resuming with my homework.

I closed the door to my room.

All I could think about was that I wanted to smell my mother's cunt.

That fleshy cunt I could see peeking out from her chestnut-colored bush. I grabbed my prick with wet tip ready for my hand. I stroked myself while feeling the pleasure of my dick stimulating the base of my spine. I lost myself in that feeling for a few minutes until I came.

I lay on my bed quiet for a moment until my mother called through the door.

"Josseppi, are you okay?"

This broke me out of my dream state, and I answered.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you."

"I heard you call out, just checking."

In my extasy and excitement, I didn't realize I had made a noise. I continued to lie there for a few minutes before I started my schoolwork.

Weeks went by mostly as normal with my mother often telling me how proud she was that I was serious about school. She seemed happy and smiled at me a lot.

One day, when I arrived home early in the afternoon, I saw her underwear on the floor by her bed. My impulse was to ignore the sultry panties but my horny curiosity drew me to them.

Her black panties and her bra were on the floor. I just had to pick them up and smell. Thoughts of smelling my mother's pussy had been dominating my mind for several weeks and here was my chance!

I sniffed her bra and could smell her perfume along with that aroma she has when she sweats. I took a whiff into a cup of her bra and imagined her nipple hard in my mouth. Whoa! My prick had become stiff and unyielding.

Next, I took her panties and immediately smelled the crotch where it wraps around her pussy and found what can be no finer scent. I rubbed my face into the fabric and licked at it. "This is amazing!!" I thought.

I'm not sure how long I stood there but I was alerted by the sound of the garage door opener. She was home and I dropped the garments and had the presence of mind to run in my room and appear that I had been sitting there studying all afternoon picking up my reading where I had left off earlier.

I heard her come in and call out a greeting that I answered as always. She puttered around downstairs a bit and then came up and said "Hi" and, as she usually does, kissed me on the cheek. She drew back and looked me up and down for a few seconds in a way not typical for her then she got a little smirk on her face.

"You look good today, Joseppi." She said with a nice smile

I went back to my reading but wholly distracted as my cock begged for attention. The only option was to go in the bathroom, turn on the fan and beat-off into the toilet. In the process of doing this I came to the realization my mother had smelled her pussy on my face.

"Oh, fuck! I'm busted now" I thought

This tension only made me want to stroke my hard penis more urgently.

I took him out of my pants as I focused on the smell of my mother's pussy that was all over my face. I grabbed my hard organ and began stroking while feeling the soft lubricant of my saliva and precum cover my sensitive shaft. My orgasm welled up almost instantly in a super intense eruption while I imagined pushing my face into the fragrant lips of my Mother's cunt.

As I washed up, I made sure to wash my face before I went downstairs for dinner. My mother had brought my favorite pizza home for dinner! It was from Gino's Pizzeria and was owned by one of her childhood friends. Nothing like having the smell of excellent pizza interrupt thoughts that had me preoccupied as well as overwhelmed.

Mother kissed me on the cheek again. She looked at me.

"I'm glad you washed your face. There was a little bit of dirt on it earlier."

She gave me a little wink as I set the table and she poured herself a glass of wine.

Over the coming weeks, I found panties on the floor of her bedroom several times. There were occasions her underwear smelled strong and feisty as though urging me on to consider her cunt. Other times, they smelled only of her perfume and with very little trace of her Catholic vulva.

Of course, the smelly panties were of greater divinity for my 19-year-old nose but I was always entranced by panties that had been worn by my mother! Always, I would thoroughly jack-off to my mother's panties and loved seeing a sample of her brown pubic hair.

Sightings of a naked Mother Maria also served to keep me aroused. These sightings rarely happened and not as much as the oft found tossed panties. But there were occasions.

I saw her naked in her room a few times but didn't stop to gawk and risk her "You're going to Hell" look. There was a time when I heard her praying and I thought I would take a peek through the open door of her room. I crawled from my doorway to hers in an attempt to be as quiet as possible. Looking in I got an eye full.

She was kneeling at her bed completely nude. I had a good angle on the back of my mother's ass but not directly behind her. I could see tufts of her fur brushing out and a hint of her leathery cunt lips hanging down from her fissure. I was nothing less than stunned. I watched for what seemed like at least a minute before she spoke.

"Joseppi, what are you doing?" she said softly and she continued

"I am praying for you and asking your father to watch over you."

She paused for a lengthy stretch of time...

"Leave me in privacy and please go for a walk or something while I sort out difficulties with your father."

"Indeed" I thought....

I went for a drive to a wooded park where I went deep into the woods. I thought about the forest my mother keeps between her legs and the temple of flesh that surrounds her awesome cunt. When I arrived deep enough into a mossy cove, I released my spurting dick on a small mound of pungent peatmoss and thought about the sinful lust I had for my beautiful mother.

Some weeks went by and no panties were to be found and certainly neither an apparition of a naked Mother Maria. During this time, my dick cooled off but not completely as I worked to keep my class work in order. I studied, hung out with my friends, masturbated regularly, sometimes ate pizza and had intelligent conversations with my mother who often beamed about my performance in school. She asked if I was meeting any girls.

"No Mom, I don't know how to talk to girls."

She looked at me without saying a word and just nodded...

Then she said.

"Well, keep working hard."

"Some girl is gonna notice you"

"You look too good, Joseppi. I'm sure there are many girls that have noticed that!"

I continued to work making an effort learn how to be proud of myself. I was glad to please my mother at the end of Fall semester with top grades!

The Holidays went by with visits to and from friends and relatives.

After one visit, my mother was somewhat drunk and strangely flirted with me. In that state of slight inebriation, she came close and hugged me in a way that was warm and fluid with a wet kiss on my cheek. I got a sexy whiff of her body and felt seriously turned on. She whispered in my ear. It tickled my earlobe when she spoke...

"I'm so proud of you, Joseppi!"

"I know a girl who is gonna get wet for you!"

That was all she said and I wasn't sure how to respond nor did I really want to.

School began again, life returned to its routine rhythm, and I got back into the process of study. Towards mid-January, I began to find used panties again.

I was on my way to sleep and there they were. I found a pair under my sheets. I saw them as I pulled my covers back. I typically slept in-the-raw and my hand automatically began fingering my penis just as it was turning into a rock-hard-prick.

I grabbed the soiled panties quickly bringing them to my nose and inhaled my mother's essence. Damn, these where so smelly and I couldn't help rubbing my face into the soiled bits.

I got under the covers and stroked myself silly while smelling the pungent essence on these pink panties. I wanted it to last and I stroked as I imagined my mother's ass and pubic wonders. When I came, I didn't use a towel. In my state, I wanted it to cum all over and felt happy to sleep in the wetness of it all.

I happily slept in that soiled bed with those luscious, stained panties for three nights in a row. Following that, I found the bed had been changed which was unusual. For years I had kept my own bed changed and washed with little help from my mother.

On the pillow, was another recently worn pair of panties with a note affixed with a paper clip.

"Enjoy this from a girl who is really wet for you!"

Months past without panties, sightings or flirtation. I continued to learn, took long masturbatory breaks and listened to my mother go on about her adventures in lawyering while I nurtured fantasies about her body. I did manage to meet a young woman at school but I could never bring myself to ask her out.

It was the middle of May and I was called on to help my mother move some stuff out of the basement. She wore tight jeans and a sexy t-shirt that had me looking at her up and down and sneaking peeks when she wasn't able to notice. We moved several boxes to the trash until we came to two that she offered to me.

"Joseppi, you should have these two boxes."

"These are things that belonged to your father and you will like these as mementos of him."

"I don't want to know what is in these boxes but I don't want to throw away what belonged to him. They are yours, now."

The boxes were very heavy and once up in my room I left them in a corner and didn't bother with them for some weeks.

On a Saturday night, I had been hanging with my friend Jake. We had been watching music concerts online, trading stories and he was telling me about some girl he liked. It was late in the evening and I received a text from my mother.

She told me that she was having a crisis and needed me to come home as soon I could. I couldn't remember another time when she had done this and I told my friend I had to leave to check on my mother.

When I arrived home, I found my mother in the living room with a box of tissue and her eye makeup running down her face. She looked up at me as I sat down next to her.

"What's wrong Ma?"

"I have to let go of your father.."

"That's all I can tell you, now. But I need you to hold me."

I put my arm around my mother's shoulder and she turned to latch on to me and held me very tight and we continued to hold each other for some time. She whispered in my ear...

"I want you to call me Maria right now."

I felt her warm breath in my ear and then a soft kiss on my neck. She rolled on her side as she got closer to me with her eyes peering directly into mine when she began to kiss me.

I felt the a warm and inviting sensation hen her wet lips touched mine.

"You are proving yourself to be a man, Joseppi."

She kissed me again then held me.

I wasn't sure what to do but I didn't want her to stop.

Maria's hand went down to my crotch where it grabbed onto the hardness she could feel through my jeans. Her hand slid under my loosened belt and slipped into my pants where she wrapped her fingers around the tip of my dick.

"Your cock is so warm Joseppi." She whispered in my ear, her breathing becoming deeper.

Her hand pulled at my prick and rubbed it while she continued to kiss my neck and ground herself into me. This woman I had come to look up to as always in control was losing herself in the moment. She brought her leg over me whereon she pushed her groin into my hip while grinding her thigh into the bulk of my rock-hard dick.