A Very Catholic Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was convinced to get down on his knees in order to make sure she was ready to take him, and also because he wanted to taste her. He could have kissed his way up the inside of her legs, but he wasn't here to make love to her, but to fuck her. So he simply opened his mouth and took as much of her in it as he could and, like his thumb had done, thrust his tongue deep inside her. It took only a few short minutes of alternating between lightly nibbling and sucking her clit and flicking his tongue over it to bring her to orgasm, which rewarded him with the taste of her cum as it spilled out across his tongue. Whether or not she had orgasmed before he didn't know, but her reaction was one of utter meltdown. Her body simply stopped working and she was limp and twitchy. He wasted no time in standing behind her and pressing his dick back against her. This time he was determined as he took her shoulders in his hands and pulled her back against him. She winced with pain but he continued until her body relented and he thrust his cock as far in as he could.

He had to take a hand from her shoulder to cover he mouth as she cried out and continued to moan as he pushed until her ass cheeks pressed against his stomach. He wasn't sure if she was crying or not, but he held there without moving, forcing her body to accept him. He leant down to her ear to whisper that she wasn't a virgin any longer, and kissed her softly on the cheek in a mocking way. His cock twitched inside her as he said so and he felt her gripping him.

At first her discomfort was intense, but slowly she settled and all that he could hear was her steadily breathing through her nose.

When she was still he took her waist and slowly drew himself out half way before this time steadily pushing back in. The noises she made excited him and her tightness around his shaft made him close his own eyes and groan as he drew himself fully out.

He pulled her up straight so that her skirt fell into place, then he made her get down on her knees so that she could add her spit to lubing the way. With his hand he slapped his length against her face and pressed it to her lips. She may have been reluctant before and probably still was, but almost instinctively her lips opened slightly, and as he pressed against them she opened her mouth to take him inside.

If he squinted, he thought he could just about make out a light red smear on his shaft that might have been her cherry and he enjoyed having her taste her own torn innocence on him.

'Look at me.' He said, and she did. He held her chin so she would not look away as he wrapped her hand around him.

It had hurt. Like the sharp pinch when you have your ears pierced and then the dull throb afterwards. But there was more than just pain, she couldn't explain it. She wasn't too sure it had felt good, but it hadn't felt bad either and she was curious to experience it again. Mostly though she was in shock.

She had been a virgin just a few minutes ago. And not just a virgin, but a proper virgin, she hadn't done anything but kiss a guy. Now she wasn't, and she was on her knees with his penis in her mouth. She wasn't too sure how she felt about that or anything, she was too light headed to think. She had never particularly considered becoming a nun, but she hadn't particularly expected to not be a virgin any time soon either.

She was woken from her musing by him lifting her up and bending her back over the desk again. She didn't protest, just pressed her cheek against the leather cover that was still warm from before and gripped the edges of the desk. He panties were still around her ankles as he kicked them apart, took her by the waist and pushed himself back inside her. This time he didn't stop, but began to thrust into her, slowly at first but then beginning to build in speed. He tugged her hair and pulled her up against him so she had her arms straight and her palms flat on the desktop. His hands half undid, half pulled her shirt buttons undone and he took the collar of it and her bra straps in his hands and pulled them down so that her breasts almost popped out with his thrusts. She realised she'd started to make little 'hngh' and 'Huhh' noises each time he pressed inside.

His hands were at her breasts, kneading them gently as he pulled her up flat against his chest. In that position he was pressing both in and outwards against her pubic wall and for some reason it was so much more intense. And when he told her to touch herself she could feel an orgasm build and finally shatter her consciousness for a second time that day.

It was when she felt herself gush against his shaft that he held her down against the desk and, a little painfully for her, thrust himself into her again and again with such speed and force that she thought he'd break her until at last he made a long grunting noise and with one final slam, blew his load deep inside her stomach.

He held her there as he felt the last of his cum pump into her and slowly his cock began to soften. He took a step back as he pulled out, just incase he got to see his cum drip out after he'd creampied her, but she was tight enough that her body held it inside. He felt incredible as his body relaxed. The pressure of wanting her had been so intense that he thought he might have gone mad. Still, he was determined not to miss the opportunity for more.

He stripped her skirt off and tossed her bra and shirt away. He took a few minutes to inspect her fully, to see everything. Her breasts stood to attention, the skin tight, the small dark nipples high. Little dark beauty spots ran up her stomach to her chest, and he traced them with his fingers before making her squat.

Her legs didn't seem to want to hold her, but with her hair wrapped in his hand he held her to him.

'Now suck it.' He said. 'I've blown a load inside you, but I'm not going to be happy until I've seen you with my cum all over your pretty face.'

She looked at him with eyes that conveyed, well, he didn't know. Resentment, puzzlement, anger?

Whatever it was, he slapped her across the cheek. Not hard, but enough to get her attention and to get her to mind her manners, which was a funny concept considering what he'd just done. He had her take his cock in her small hands and suck him back to hardness. This time he made her do the work, pumping his dick as he held her close enough that her lips were always pressed to his shaft. He took the opportunity to cup her beautiful breasts, and squeeze her nipples roughly between his fingers.

Only when he was close did he take himself in his own hands and began to jack himself off.

'Take your tits in your hands and offer them up to me like a little slut' he commanded, and enjoyed the blush that reddened her cheeks.

'Now look me in the eye, that's right. Open your mouth little whore...Beautiful.' He grunted.

As he prepared to cum again, he said 'You may not have thought about becoming a nun, but you will. They'll call you a bride of Christ, but that won't be the truth, in truth, you'll be my little fuck toy, to fuck in the vestry before I tend my flock. And to fuck again when I've finished. You understand?' He asked, and finally watched as a few heavy streams of cum splattered her across her mouth. She flinched as it came at her and the rest rained down on her chest and gathered about her crucifix.

'Good girl.' He said, as he scooped up some of his cum and made the sign of the cross on her forehead with it and whispered 'In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Bless you my child'.

12