A Very Eager Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back, Daniel was sitting with his legs wide, his dick still hard. He was giving me full access to his body. I took it by sitting next to him and running my hand over it like I'd bought a new car.

He took a good swig of beer, sputtering a bit and trying to hide it. Running my hands over his thighs, I felt the vibration coming from the toy in his ass. I could feel his excitement as I handled him. He was so compliant. It was pleasant to have his openness.

"When you decided to move here, to this city, what was your plan?" I asked him.

He looked puzzled for a moment. "I don't know, I had to get out. Matt was done with me, I needed cock. He wouldn't give me it anymore, and there wasn't anyone else who would. So I figured there is a lot of cock here and I'd get it. I'd get a job, and get cock. Maybe. I like your cock, it feels good in my pussy. I can ride you again, do you want me to ride you again?"

"Not yet you horny bastard. What type of job would you get?"

Daniel shrugged, "I'd do dishes or construction. I'm pretty strong, I figured I'd find something."

"Never thought about college?"

"Nah, I'm not that smart. Matt liked me to work out, he did too. We'd work out together, then he'd fuck me. Fucked me before as well. He liked to fuck. He would joke that if he went to college he'd keep me under his bed in the dorm and pull me out to fuck me. That would be kind of fun, just pulled out to get fucked."

"Don't you think you would get bored?"

"I dunno, maybe. I could have a tablet or something."

I ran my hand over his dick and balls. He was still hard. It was amazing. "So you'll do anything, so long as you get dick."

"Yeah, you want to tell me what to do, I'll do it. All I want is dick."

"So you'd do anything I tell you if I feed you dick."

"Yessir. I need dick." Daniel swallowed. "And I need someone to tell me what to do. Matt taught me that. Things were always better when he told me what to do." There was a pause. I let him think. "Easier. I couldn't make a decision. If I did it was wrong. If I just did whatever he said it was better." I squeezed his balls. "Sir." That's right.

"I will tell you what to do." Why the fuck was I deciding this? He was a fine piece of ass. If he was as obedient as he seemed, this would be easy. So far however, he was just a trick, a guy I picked up. Nothing wrong with trying him out.

The boy got an expression I could not believe, relief and excitement at the same time. You'd have to see it to believe it. "You will Sir?"

"Yes. I expect you to do exactly what I say, when I say it, how I say it, and with no backtalk."

"You got it Sir. Anything."

"Even when to keep your legs closed." He stiffed at that. Not just his body, but his cock jumped. I knew because I was holding it. He was looking at me, he knew how much he liked dick. Any dick. I looked back with steely resolve. I gave him something. "I'll share you around. But your ass is mine. I decide. Me. Alone. Never you."

"I'll.... I'll obey Sir. You control my pussy. Who uses it, when it gets used. Totally up to you." I could tell he said those words with sincerity, but I also knew he would most likely fail. How hard he tried at the start would tell me if I could keep him or if I'd have to toss him out and let him suffer being traded around.

My dick was responding to the idea of owning this hunk of meat. I stroked him, and his eyes rolled back in his head. "Obedience is what is needed. Obedience is your only choice. To me, your Master, your fucker."

"Yes Master, obey you." He was almost hypnotized. I might as well use this.

"Always obey your Master. He decides everything, and gives such good dick. You love your Master's dick. That's the one you want over any other. You Master has the dick you obey. He's in charge, he tells you how to do everything. Just obey, it's so easy just obey." I went on like this for some time, Daniel didn't move, just absorbed it.

After about 5 minutes of putting into his ear, I stroked faster, still with my slow speaking. He groaned and I felt his cock go even more rigid. He'd been hard a long time, so I knew it would not take much to get him to blow. I was right. He shot off long, hitting his own head. He slumped more than came out of it. "See, always better to obey Master."

Daniel stayed slack, his eyes fighting to focus on me. "I have to obey the Master who fucks me."

"You do." I leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on his lips. I could tell from his reaction it was new. This Matt must not have shown him tenderness, even with all the fucking. That would be a way I could control him even better. I used a finger to scoop up some of his cum and fed it to him. He closed his mouth around and ran his tongue over my finger. So nice, so well trained already. I scooped up more and fed it to him. He sucked my finger like he sucked my dick. My only problem was going to be keeping this boy's legs closed until I wanted them open.

Once he has swallowed all the cum, I put my hand behind his head and kissed him, sliding my tongue in his mouth. He was awkward, not sure what to do at first, but soon gave me some tentative responses. Good, learning to please me. He kept his hands to his side, his body open for me. I did feel him up. I didn't put his hand on my cock like I would have otherwise, since he would go at it, and I needed the rest so I could fuck him again.

Kissing him, I decided to introduce him to bondage. Later he may be tempted to wander off at night. I'll teach him to sleep shackled, so I wouldn't have to worry. He was still a very unknown quantity. I couldn't take chances. The next thing was to find him a job. Someone who could watch him during the day. I'd have to think on that a while. Tomorrow was Saturday, so I would get my buddy Doyle over. A second dick to put in this boy would be helpful. And I could trust Doyle. I would need to be careful who I shared him with.

I broke the kiss. "Did you eat?" It had been a little early for the bars when we met, crowds just getting in.

"No Sir, I was too nervous, I wanted to get some dick so I didn't eat."

"We need to get you something. Follow me boy." I got up and started for the kitchen.

"Yes Sir."

I pointed to a barstool next to the counter, and he sat on it, still displaying his body. I rummaged around and found the parts to a ham sandwich and some potato salad. I had eaten. He dug in. "Are you my Master now? Is that what the word is?"

I looked at him. He knew some things, but not it all. I would have to teach him. And I could teach him my way. "Yes, I am your Master. That means you do what I tell you, and I make your decisions. It's always my choice. Who fucks you, who you suck. If you even get fucked." He looked scared at that last one. "And you will be fucked. But it's always my choice. Never forget that. Mine alone."

"Yes Master." He said in a small voice.

"Remember that. If you step out of line, I will punish you. I say it, you do it."

"I'll do everything you say. I'll be a good boy."

"You are my boy, and you had better be good. You will not like being punished."

"Will you spank me?"

"Did Matt spank you?"

"Sometimes. In the beginning I disobeyed sometimes and he spanked me. Later he did it because he liked to see my ass red."

"And you took it."

"He was my fucker. My Master, I guess. I have to do whatever he wants. I would have done his homework, but he said I was too dumb."

"Yeah, best I do all the thinking."

"Yes Sir. My fucker has the brains, I have the pussy."

"I'm your fucker now. Me alone. I do your thinking for you, I tell you who fucks you."

"Yes Master." Daniel squirmed in a way I knew was caused by the vibrating plug up his ass. "Will you fuck me again Master?" He had such a pleading look.

"Yes fuck-boy, I'll rail you again. Come up with me." I led him back up to my bedroom.

"How do you want me Sir?" He made no move to remove the plug from his ass. I stood back with my arms crossed and looked at him. Daniel spread his legs, pushed out his chest and put his hands behind his head. "I will do whatever you want."

I just stared at him a moment, he began to quiver. I grinned. He was so desperate even with loads of my cum in already. I snapped my fingers and pointed at my crotch.

Daniel moved forward to kneel before me, obviously trying to be respectful but consumed with horniness. He eased my shorts down, bringing his lips to the prize, gently moving his lips on my shaft to stimulate it. The dry lipping did its work, and I pumped more blood lengthening my cock. Daniel moved towards my head and did little flicks all over. He was working my cock like an expert. He was an expert. If his history was true, and it seemed like it was, he had spent untold hours pleasing cock and learning every way to do it. No reason I couldn't take advantage of his training.

Now he was softly covering my entire crown, his lips moving over the ridge as his tongue never stopped swirling. My dick felt great thanks to his work. Good sub. All he was concerned about was making me feel good. His natural talent told him I wanted it to be slow, to build up. More of my dick went into his mouth. The gradual envelopment of my cock by his mouth was an increasing pleasure. It got me further turned on. He was raising the fire in me, exactly as I needed to go again on him. He made it down to my shaft, nose into my pubes. My cock buried down his throat over and over again as he got me fully hard. This boy was a sex pot.

I was enjoying the service. Daniel didn't seem to need anything from me, just wanted to turn me on. I could just use his holes as much as I wanted. Yeah, I'd need to manage him, but the rewards were going to be immense. I was just taking it from him, his deep throating my cock. It felt so good. His throat opened up like it was made to. I guess it was. He'd had a lot of practice and his previous fucker must have been hung like I am since he never gagged. A lot of guys I fucked couldn't take it all. Daniel didn't have any problem. As complimentary as gagging is, it's no match for full service. Daniel was total service.

I was ready to fuck him again. His mouth was good, but I wanted his pussy. I reached down, grabbed his shoulders, and tossed him over the side of the bed. As I moved to line my dick up, he moved to put himself where I needed him. He had training. Training to make it as easy as possible for his fucker. It was those little things that helped set him apart. The big stuff like taking big cocks constantly was huge, these little additions were almost unbelievable. It was like he was created to service dick.

I shoved in, and his hole took it without complaint. He even pushed back, his ass grabbing on and milking me for all it's worth. He was taking all of me and begging for more. Still not touching his own dick, all for me. I slammed into him for a while, then slowed down. I could have this boy anytime I wanted, for as long as I wanted. I took advantage, more convinced as ever he would be mine to use. He made my dick feel great, and the fact I was taking ownership added to it. It was hot, more than just sex, control. I shot in him.

When I disengaged, he turned around to clean me off. I had to push him off to keep him from getting me hard again. I wanted to sleep. I lubed up and inserted a good sized dildo. Then I pulled out my bondage box. "I think it's sexy to keep you tied up. I'm going to tie you up when we sleep."

"Yes Master." He passively presented his limbs for me to tie. I put his arms around his back and made sure he would not be able to wiggle out. I tied a lead to the bed, giving some slack so he could move around. I got into the bed, pulled the covers over us both, kissed him on the cheek and settled in to sleep. A bit tentatively Daniel snuggled up to me. I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him close.

He rubbed his head back and forth a bit, almost like he was digging in. I guessed his fucker didn't allow this type of closeness. I would bet he was starved for it. It did not take me long to fall asleep, cumming so much did me in. I'll be doing it a lot if this works out.

12