A Very Exposing Job Interview

Story Info
Can an arrogant boy beat out the girls for the job?
4.8k words
4.35
39.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are 18 or over. This is a cfnm fantasy, and focuses on fun, not a realistic depiction. I hope you enjoy!)

[PREVIOUS EPISODE: Male Thong Humiliation]

Teenage boy Harry Jenkins had never been keen on getting a summer job. But his aunt whom he was staying with had insisted he must be productive and pay his way. The old battleaxe! She'd droned on and on at him about how she'd made the effort to fill in an application for him at the exciting new store in town.

He'd breezily agreed to turn up to the interview at least, but he hadn't bothered to look into this new store. And boy how he now wished he had. He could barely stop guffawing as he'd entered the Dreamboyz store (not yet open to the public while still hiring). He had simply never seen something like this. Rows upon rows of sexy thongs, male mannekins adorned in this skimpy pieces, large wall pictures of male models...naked. Well practically. Just their tiny thong or g-string on. Harry felt an indignant sense of anger when he imagined girls coming into this store laughing and gawping at these near explicit pics of nude guys on show! It wasn't for women to judge us like this...in a tiny thong that exposed ones...size.

Harry had arrived late to the Dreamboyz store and was met by an irritated store manager who led him through to the office at the back. Harry knew vaguely of her. She was a friend of his aunt's and a large part in why he'd got an interview. She was Jo French. About 40 or so, Mrs French had needed to go back to work after her banker husband had run off with a stripper. After being one of the queen bees of Athena's wealthy elite, having to go back to work was a bit of an unedifying step down for her and several former friends tittered at her expense, imagining the well-dressed Jo trying to maintain her dignity as she sold male thongs over the counter at Dreamboyz.

Harry judged this older woman's figure harshly. She must have been quite the looker once, with her imperious, upper-class breeding and mannerisms. But now she'd started to let herself go, a bit chunkier, with huge sagging boobs. Her clothes were still fine though, wearing an expensive-looking floral waisted dress though she looked somewhat packed into it. And a pearl necklace, a lamentable relic of her former wealth. She still wore high heels though, and Harry suspected under that dress was stockings and suspenders as he walked behind her and lusted to see her in her no doubt lacy lingerie!

In truth, Jo French was not the most natural choice for Dreamboyz owner Ebony Williams as her right hand woman and store manager. Ebony had grown up in what could only be called the black ghetto, Natesville, just south of Athena Heights in the lower valley. Whereas Jo had frequented golf and country clubs and was certainly part of the white privileged class. But Jo was desperate for an income now and her anger and fury at her errant husband had engendered Jo to Ebony. When Ebony had revealed to Jo in her interview for the manager role the full extent of her concept, Ebony was pleasantly surprised by Jo's assertive nature.

Jo was adamant. That men needed to be taught a lesson. And it started with the boys of Athena. She was sick of egotistical males thinking they could walk all over her; they would be made to heel. Jo had also proved useful in frequenting those privileged circles and getting the rich mothers of Athena interested in their cause, not just financial investment, but with their custom. Jo had already secured two dozen bookings for their private 'VIP' fittings and they weren't even open yet.

In these fittings for privileged and foolish rich boys of these wealthy ladies, the reluctant boys would be brought by their moms (probably kicking and screaming) to Dreamboyz. There in the private VIP room at the back of the store, the ladies would sit and be served cocktails, as their darling boy was placed on a pedestal in front of them, stripped bare, and measured. Including that biggest shame for the young teen; his limp penis size, loudly announced before this cadre of women and written into the size records of the store for future reference. To then have to model various expensive thongs and g-strings for his mom's decision to purchase. In front of her and her friends. The rich boys of Athena would stand shame-faced, in just a thong, as their mom and other selected ladies judged the various merits of their sexy underwear.

Jo had been the driving force behind the concept of these lucrative 'VIP fittings.' And most of the privileged rich boys of Athena would soon find to their shame that their moms had happily booked them in already. When Ebony had enquired with Jo where the fitting room should go in this VIP section. Jo had just smirked.

'Why should the boys have one?' Had been her sneering reply. Jo then painted the scene to Ebony. The boy standing on the pedestal in front of his mother. All her rich lady friends that she'd invited, maybe even some younger female cousins, who begged to come and see little Tarquin try on his pretty lingerie. The call comes for the next thong to try on and Jo would demand the boy place his hands behind his head, as she threateningly walked behind him, and yanked his thong down. Left for a good moment exactly like that, totally nude and shamed as a dozen ladies he knows personally now smile and giggle at the shame of his exposure, his size exposed for all of time.

Jo would than slap his legs as a sign to step out of his fallen thong and into the next. A process that may be repeated as often as the ladies wish, each whisking down of his thong no less shameful to the boy as perhaps his female cousin snuck a pic on her phone! Jo was particularly looking forward to the first intended victim of this humiliation. Oliver - her obnoxious nephew. Despite his young age, he had been quite open in backing her estranged husband 'for leaving a fat cow like Jo.' Well it had been only too easy to get his mother to agree to the 'privilege' of having her darling boy as the first VIP fitting of Dreamboyz.

Jo had worked deviously in coordinating the female members of the family for the planned date. By next week Oliver was going to find himself stripped by a furious Jo in front of all the women of the family and a few select girls from his tennis classes. The women of the family had been only too delighted to agree to come, all eager to see Jo take her revenge on this little prick. And when it came to measuring his pathetic limp penis, Jo would hold the cold metal ruler against his frightened little dick, and announce it was half the size it was, and see him squirm as his female tennis friends eagerly texted the information to everyone they know. Jo went to bed each night excited, devising new ways to humiliate Oliver in that fateful fixture in the future. He would learn that insulting her was the worst decision of his obnoxious life.

But back to Harry. Jo had secured this interview for him as a favour to his aunt, Pamela Jenkins, but she had no fond feelings towards this indolent layabout boy. If he thought he could just roll up and take a salary from Dreamboyz, Jo knew he had another thing coming. Dreamboyz was female led, for women, run by women. The only boys here should be customers, shame-faced and thoroughly embarrassed as they're eagerly told to try on lacy thongs in front of the women in their lives.

Jo led Harry into Ebony's store office where he was briefly taken aback. There sat there already, on the only two seats before Ebony's desk, two women. Teen girls. More specifically, Angie and Molly. Harry vaguely knew them as two of the plainest girls at school. Molly was a flat-chested spindly girl who wore thick glasses and Harry knew her mom was nothing more than a checkout girl in the local savers store. Quite simply poor trash in his view, as her cheap second hand clothes demonstrated. Angie was a different case. A huge, big-boned girl who Harry and his pals had regularly teased growing up, calling her 'the walrus'. Though Harry conceded she'd at least made an effort today. Her red hair carefully arranged in neat ringlets, her freckled face smiling broadly and hopefully. Harry couldn't resist staring at her huge boobs that were practically spilling out of what was clearly a borrowed blouse for this interview. Harry noticed one more thing; Angie was wearing very elegant silver high heels. And as she looked casually at him and dangled her heels around playfully, he felt confused. Was fat Angie... borderline attractive? Dressed up in heels, a skirt, and blouse, did she seem....confident? She certainly didn't seem concerned of competition with this new (male) rival and former bully anyway.

Ebony didn't hide her irritation at this young man turning up. Late too. She rolled her eyes and gestured in front of her desk. There was no empty chair, just Angie and Molly sat on the only chairs. So Harry just stood in the middle of them and tried to act tall, and big. Male confidence was certainly a good way to ace the interview and get the job over these sad little girls surely.

But the next five minutes caused Harry to feel weak at the knees and his head to naturally sink. As Ebony explained the entire concept of Dreamboyz. Male submission and objectification. Female empowerment. Role reversal. "we don't take no for an answer!". Little boys need to be humbled. Women rule here.

Molly and Angie were eagerly revelling in this empowering talk and excitedly joining in. 'was it true in this role they would get to watch the boys....have to strip for fittings?'

Jo smiled. And Ebony let her take this one. Jo informed them, pleased to see them smiling, oh girls. Not only will you see them strip off. You'll help us unclothe them and size them up. Within a year most boys and men in the town will have come here or be coaxed into it. And you will see them....naked. You may even get to wield the ruler as you measure...their worth.

Molly was practically hyperventilating. "So its true?! They will have to have their...boy parts...measured?"

Ebony smiled. "Oh Molly. Not just measured. We must keep all sizes on record for future purchases. So every man who comes here for a fitting....every boy you know from school....we will record his biggest secret in our record book...the size of his penis."

Ebony let that sink in as Angie and Molly took in the enormity of this.

Then Jo added to the delight; "and that's why this role you are applying for is a very big responsibility. As members of staff you will have complete access to these measurement records, and will also be responsible for keeping the records up to date. It means you will know the most intimate secrets of men you come across. Like boys at school. Even male teachers! Your male teacher will see you in class and know you measured and recorded his shameful little size. It's a big responsibility for you ladies. You may find it uncomfortable no?"

Angie and Molly were instantly imagining the delights of making their math teacher, Mr Woods, squirm as they knew his size! 'Umm...' said Angie in mock innocence 'it's a big responsibility but I would be ok with it.

'Me too...' said Molly nervously, already imaging the boys at school she wishes to torment with this power.

Ebony wanted to reassure the girls the pretence of male privacy here was exactly that, a fiction. "Obviously girls, it will make some interactions with men outside of this store a little....awkward for you. For example oh lets say...the next time a male teacher has to tell you off at school, he and you will both be thinking how he has a measurement fitting booked at Dreamboyz that evening...and after telling you off at school, come the evening he would be standing totally nude before you, as you take the ruler and measure his worth. You have to understand some of these men will find this reversal of power...humiliating. He'll be terrified thinking that you will secretly share the shame of his size with other girls. He may even be scared of telling you off or giving you a bad test score in class."

Molly and Angie nodded thoughtfully, trying to seem professional but slowly understanding...Ebony wasn't saying this as a cautionary tale, she was inviting them in. To actively enjoy the men's humbling and to actively wield power over them.

Harry meanwhile had been silent throughout this. His head down (occasionally snatching a glance at Angie's cleavage) he knew now he had no chance in this interview. He didn't even want this role now, with all its female empowerment nonsense! He hadn't even been addressed by Ebony, she'd ignored him standing there foolishly while she spoke to the girls she clearly had taken a liking too.

Now that changed.

"Mr Jenkins!" Ebony barked.

"You were ten minutes late. As far as I'm concerned you've shown zero interest in this role. Unlike these two young ladies who are clearly far more enthusiastic than you!"

Harry noted Jo smirk wickedly and the girls looking mighty pleased with themselves. Ebony continued, "It occurs to me that you don't want to go back to your aunt with me saying you came here and INSULTED us with your lack of preparation. And that I should give you at least a chance to be of use. So you will do everything I say or your aunt will know."

At that point Jo stepped in, admonishing Harry for embarrassing her with his lack of effort. Harry wasn't used to being shouted at by two angry ladies while two girls from his school smirked at his discomfort. He felt himself holding back tears. Something Ebony recognized. She could now move in for the kill.

"Harry, you will conduct this interview befitting a man in this store. This is Dreamboyz. Remove your clothes. Now. You will fail immediately if you do not."

Ten seconds later and Harry could not believe what was happening. He was standing in just is boxers before two imperious businesswomen and two bitches from school. They'd angled their seats to watch intently now as he'd been forced to take off his clothes, with Jo helpfully hurrying him up and ordering him about like a simpleton. He dared to take a glance up at Ebony and realized in her sneering stare, this was no longer an interview. She'd warned exactly what would be going on at Dreamboyz and he was now trapped.

Ebony gave the slightest of nods and all of a sudden Jo, standing behind Harry, whisked his boxers off in a single ruthless motion. She imagined doing this to her nephew Oliver with glee. Harry now stood before Ebony's desk, the two girls sat immediately either side of him, and Jo behind him, who unceremoniously gathered all his clothes in a ball and tossed them out the office door.

Ebony leaned back, taking her time, enjoying the image of this arrogant boy brought to heel, his hands clutched over his hidden dick. His head was bowed, he was struggling not to cry. Ebony addressed the girls.

"Do you see this boy? He sauntered in here, late, trying to take this job opportunity from you girls. He thought he was better than you because he had a penis hidden away in his pants. He thought he was the big man. But take his clothes away and what is he really girls?"

Angie answered first, taking a disparaging look at Harry's hands clasped fearfully over his penis. She then looked him in the eyes; "Just a boy. A very little boy."

Molly's bespectacled eyes narrowed harshly as she stared into his; "Not just a little boy. A joke. A fool. He's a fucking joke."

Ebony let the words land and asked the killer question to Harry. "Do you agree?"

"Yes." He blurted out, trying to stop the tears "I....I am. Little."

Jo and Ebony smirked. The latter reclined again. "Mister Jenkins, you came into this office for an important role on our staff. You proceed to take your clothes off and admit to us you're nothing more than a little boy. And your Aunt Pamela will be fully informed of this. You have failed your interview."

Harry couldn't believe it, he thought by agreeing to strip off they'd be kind to him! They couldn't tell his aunt that he'd 'chosen' to get naked in an interview! She'd spank him raw and tell his mom! With all hope lost, Harry found himself lowering himself to his knees in submission, sobbing, and begging them all not to tell his aunt. He looked at each one by one, Molly and Angie included, and begged that his aunt never find out.

Harry played no longer role in the conversation. Ebony dictated to him completely. He'd lost the interview fair and square to the two girls. Who would be employed. But Dreamboyz opened in a week and the girls needed a quick induction.

Molly and Angie looked in hope at what that meant, as Ebony told a defeated Harry: "Mr Jenkins, stand up and put your hands behind your head. The girls are going to measure your penis."

Molly and Angie now loved Ebony. She had not just given them their dream job, she had humiliated this boy who had dared to challenge them. As they moved into the adjacent room, the newly decorated VIP fitting lounge, Harry was now standing barely a yard away from them on a pedestal. Before them was his ultimate shame. A shrivelled three inch stubby cock so covered in a thick bush that Molly had joked she could barely find his penis. No girl had ever seen his penis before. And he couldn't imagine worse girls or a worse situation to have his manhood -- or 'boy parts' as Molly had called it - so harshly judged for the first time.

Ebony joked that arrogant white boys tend to be notoriously small in size and Angie laughed saying that sums him up perfectly! Jo added just like her husband! Harry didn't know why this was but Angie looked increasingly attractive now. She stood confident in those heels, her eyes burnt bright when she teased him. She was a curvy and confident woman, not a girl. He felt mortified when he realized...he had hoped his penis might impress her, she was now the attractive one, him the one teased.

Jo took them through the measuring process for VIP fittings. The boys would be placed on the pedestal in the centre of this private back room like so. Totally naked. The other chairs were arranged in a circle around him. Molly asked why they had all these extra chairs.

Jo smiled as she explained her personal invention. Because at the VIP fittings...women connected to the boy or man being fitted would be invited to watch. To enjoy the fitting and choose which thongs they wished him to sample. A boy's mother would happily invites his aunts, female cousins, any of her girlfriends, all to watch and admire the show of the pretty thongs the boy would have to parade before them. They may not even tell the boy beforehand! It may be a birthday surprise for him! To stand before all the ladies in his life...bare. Stripped naked, nowhere to hide, on display. This birthday VIP package was soon to become the most feared gift any boy could receive.

As Jo had been explaining their various roles to the girls, Harry had instinctively placed his hands over his penis again. Ebony frowned and unleashed a sharp slap to his hands, knocking them away. She explained to the girls, boys were not permitted to touch their penises in Dreamboyz. If you saw a boy doing this, you were to slap his hands away and drag him to the front of the store to report him to the manager.

Angie and Molly took another shaming stare at Harry's stubby little penis and Jo brandished a further tool to humiliate him, a cold metal ruler. Passing it to Angie (and to Harry's horror) she explained their measuring process. To place his limp penis on top of the ruler and take the measurement in inches. Harry stood aghast as Angie's chunky hand delicately wrapped around his penis and gently placed it against the ruler.

Angie looked up and forced Harry to look her in the eyes as she triumphantly said "Harry Jenkins penis size: 3 inches!"

Molly was on the store laptop Jo had shown her as she inserted the measurement in their private database. "It says here" she said with disdain, squinting through her glasses at Harry "that 3 inches is SIGNIFICANTLY undersized for an 18 year old boy."

12