A Very Good Idea

Story Info
Everyone knows my wife is a Fox.
2.5k words
3.83
12.6k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie and I have been married for nearly 16 years now. With 4 children. We married a few days after she turned 18. And a year later we had Monica. and our second came just 15 months after. Gina is our second. Just barely a year later came Connie and our fourth was produced. And while Jean and I were split up for 7 months while she was fucking her Boss and living with him he bred her with Camdon. Jeanie works for the city where we live, for the city manager.

Bradley Handler is 45, tall well built very nice looking, single and a black man. Jeanie has worked for the city since we got married. Her father got her the job a week after we were married. Her mother had worked for the city manager before her. The man she worked for was Bob Getts and Bob was manager for 36 years. Betty worked for Bob the last 22 of his years. And the first 3 years of Bradley's tour.

Now that I have told you all of this I maybe need to let you make some kind of since out of it all. One of the perks of the job of city managers job is you get a very good capable secretary who is a very good looking female and married. She does all of the normal paper work required with the job plus she provides full sexual duties for her boss. It is agreed upon when she is hired and he is informed of it prior to his hiring.

My wife's father got his wife Betty the job working for Bob Getts after his first secretary Bernadine Adams retired. She was 62 when she retired and Bernie was beautiful. She had worked for the manager before Bob. Skip Adams wife Bernadine fucked two other men from the time they'd married. Skip bragged about it to every body. He bragged Bernie fucked Morton Wheeler from the day he married her until Morton retired and then Bob Getts took over. He was proud she kept their marriage exciting.

Skip even bragged he had invited both Morton and Bob to stop by and see Bernie after they had retired and that they had both seen Bernie several times. I had heard the rumors that Bob Getts fucked Betty. But really didn't think much of it. But when Jeanie and I got engaged Byron her father had a talk with me.

"David I will be very proud to have you for my son-in-law. You are a very nice young man. I want you to know something before this goes further. Betty is going to retire as secretary to the city manager. And I want Jeanie to have the job. David you may have heard rumors. Rumors that the secretary fucks her boss. They are true. Betty fucked Bob Getts for 22 years. And he has fucked her several dozen times since. And she has fucked Bradley for 3 years now. I am not just perfectly happy with that black SOB fucking her but he keeps our sex life wild, his big cock does keep Betty excited."

"So are you saying that if Jeanie takes the job the duties will fall to my wife?"

"Yes that is why I am telling you about this. Jean has been offered the job. And if you agree she has accepted it."

"So did Mr. Handler hire her sight unseen?"

"No David she has done two interviews with him I took her to both."

"Okay and what happen at the interviews."

"The first interview they talked for nearly 3 hours getting to know each other. And she liked him very much."

"And the second one?"

"The second was much more about sex. He ask to see her nude and I had forgotten how much my daughter's body is like her mother's. That is what he said that they look much alike."

"So Jeanie is really okay with doing this?"

"Oh yes she is fine with it. Oh I forgot one small tidbit. About 5 years ago the board voted to have the secretary attend the anal meeting at the end of the year. Betty has gone the past five years now. They extended the sexual benefits to the board once a year. But they changed it last year to every month. So the twelve man board now will enjoy Jeanie if they want her. They just call her into the board room now. Betty has served several times already this year."

I was very surprised my mother-in-law had served at this job. The day after our wedding my wife had her third interview with her to be new boss and he fucked her for the first time. She started shortly after that. And he began to fuck her nearly every day.

I talked to my mother-in-law about it and ask her.

"David if you are having any problems with Jeanie doing this you can ask me anything about it. And if you are feeling neglected in any way Byron told me to be of help if I can?"

"What exactly does that mean Betty?"

"That means David if you need sex I will be proud to provide it for you."

Again I was very shocked to hear her say this out loud. But I had to admit sex with her had very real appeal. I am not exactly sure how I felt about my wife being a sex toy for the city manager and then the twelve man board began fucking her too. I wasn't really sure how

I felt about the board being able to fuck her too? And that maybe I should do something to try to change it. And then I realized how sexy it was, Knowing they could all fuck her when and if they wanted to. And then I read who was on the board and suddenly I knew 3 of them personally. Wow and these guys could now fuck my wife when they wanted.

The second year seven of the members changed and I knew all seven. And the next month they all had sex with my wife. This was very wild and crazy. I began to wonder how many would remain on the board or how many new would be elected again the next year? There were five new men elected the next year. That was24 men who had access to my wife sexually the first 3 years. The men of our small community were enjoying my wife and I was much more proud than I felt I should be.

Several times out at social events we came face to face with board members who hugged Jean and I saw a quick hand fondle one of her breasts as he whispered quietly that he wanted her in the board room the next morning. And I knew he meant to fuck her. He reply was a simple "Yes Sir." And I knew the next morning he'd have his cock up inside my wife. It was a part of her contract.

I also signed her contract ever Jan.6th too. Which was my giving permission for them to fuck her. In our fifth year of marriage we had 89 different board members, more than half were men I knew and all had enjoyed Jeanie several times in bed. It was that year she left me and lived with her boss for seven plus months. And he produced Cameron our son.

Most of our town then knew he had impregnated my wife. He wanted her as his wife and I agreed to give her the divorce. But she chose to come back home.

"David he begged me to let him breed me, and I finally agreed to let him. I hope he has given us a son?"

We were blessed and had our boy that we raise as our own. My wife has worked as secretary of the city manager now for nearly 16 years. What does that mean? Well it means she has worked for and with Bradley Handler and has been his lover all this time. My wife has fucked this black man no less than 3 times a week for many years now, and has born his child for him. The name on his birth certificate says Handler on it as birth father.

As for the number of board members who have served in the 16 years my wife has been working? Has increased from 12 to 25 members 6 years ago. And some years ago they began changing the members completely every year. I was told that more and more men had found out if they became members it gave them the right to my wife sexually. A huge number of the men I know really well in town have enjoyed Jeanie sexually many times.

I am really not sure anymore of the exact number of men that have been wife my wife now. But if I wanted I could look it up. They have records and it is recorded in them. It is even recorded how many each man was with her. It has been a perfect job for Jeanie. She is and always has been a very sexual female. She loves sex and has loved being with all of these men.

My wife is well over one hundred thousand a year now. She makes more than I do. I have teased her for years now that she is just a well paid whore. She laughs that if she were a real prostitute she would not be as well taken care of, and she is right, with her benefit package her job is a very good one.

A group of the guys got together this year and talked about opening up a men's club for the gentlemen of the area. They came to the board room and ask to talk with Jeanie. She had a meeting with them for two hours. The group was ten guys all of which Jean had been sexually active with as board members over the years.

Their proposal was for her to work for them at the new gentleman's club as the headline entertainer. It was a private club, membership only and a big % of the members were to start out with had been members of the board so they had mostly had relations with Jeanie.

The job offered to my wife was 30 hours a week and 50 k a year extra on her normal wages as secretary, and an agreed cut of another full day off her job, as secretary, but not sexually if she were needed. She was to preform nude for the customers 4 nights a week at the club. When a new member was joined at the club, part of the perks was sex with Jeanie. If the new member had never been with her. If he had, he could put in a request with her. One hundred members were starting out with memberships.

She was ask to sign a five year contract. At the end of that five year period they hoped to have over a thousand members. Jean was required to fuck every member. But there was a very sexy new requirement for every member which would or should limit membership. Every original member signed an agreement that in the first year of membership each members wife would dance nude at the club for the membership. On a night when one of the wives danced guests could be invited.

This was intended to encourage other members wives to come watch her do it. Which could encourage them to do it. Good thinking I thought. Plus having danced nude the wife would then go into a back entertainment room with 20 members and encouraged to fuck all twenty. So far they had 38 wives of members who had agreed to do it, and 24 more were. I was shocked that more than half were maybe going to do it.

My wife agreed to do it and signed the five year contract. Six months later, the place was up and open and she was on stage nude for them. The second week one of the wives was to be on stage. I know Mark and Sheryl Bond. Mark has fucked my wife many times. Sheryl is a very cute 32 year old little blonde with big tits. I had heard rumors they were swingers.

On the second Saturday they were open Sheryl went upon stage and danced 4 songs, the last 2 she was completely naked and after she went into the back room where the 20 members waited. Twenty minutes later a good friend of mine came out still naked his cock hanging

"Hey Mark, my cock has graced your wife's pussy."

"She said she would do it."

"Oh ya, she is doing fine."

"How many have nailed her now?"

"I think number four was doing her when I came out. he's going to do then all, and she promised me a second go."

Mark gave a thumbs up and went back to watching my naked wife dancing.

Two weeks later the second wife of a member was to dance. I knew Larry Chambers too. And I had met his wife Amber twice. She was a very nice young woman from a very well to do family in the old upper part of town. She and Larry had been married less than ten years and have two children. The youngest maybe 3? Amber is an average sized young woman of late twenties and never any kind of rumors about her at all.

I had told everyone when I first saw her name on the list of wives signed up to do it that it would never happen. But on the night in question Amber hit the stage and on the third song her clothes came off first showing a very firm high set of perky breasts with small very nice nipples. After the fourth song she walked calmly nude into the back room. And we waited.

It was nearly an hour before any one came out of the back room and when he did I an not sure who was the most surprised of us who waited. The guy who came out was nude with his large cock hanging loose. He looked around as he got a beer and took a huge drink. He spotted Larry at the table next to the one I sat at.

"God that little wife of yours is a good fuck."

Larry looked stunned. As we all were. No one actually thought Amber would dance let alone really fuck anyone else. Larry turned directly towards him.

"So have you fucked her?"

"Shit man she's fucked us all and is doing round two. She is great fucking."

Amber was the least likely of the wives who'd signed up to go on and dance let alone the rest of it. As stunned as Larry was I decided maybe the rest of the guys who talked their wives into signing up to do it, might want to rethink the whole thing. But two weeks later Marsha Daniels was up on stage and her big beautiful tits and snatch came out for all to see. And she left the stage and entered the back room.

We all waited and very soon we knew she'd been in there long enough she was now very much involved with the men with her in there.