A Very Happy 19th Birthday Present Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him stop, felt his body quivering, felt his cock pulsing, deeply within my body, felt the spreading wetness of his semen splashing within me. I held on to him, as his body bucked within my arms, within my vagina, until at last, all too soon, his orgasm had passed.

He started to pull out of me, But I redoubled my grip around his waist with my legs, and around his shoulders with my arms, digging into his back with my fingernails, even, and held him inside me, on top of me, gloriously crushing me with his weight, our chests heaving from the mutual exertion, our bodies soaked in our own sweat.

"Wait," I said. "Please, Roy! Wait! Stay inside me as long as you can. Please?"

"But what if I've made you pregnant?" he asked.

"I'm on the pill. And if you have impregnated me, it's already happened. And it wouldn't be the first time cousins conceived a child. Or the last. And would the two of us, having a child, be so bad? I'd be delighted to have your baby, Roy."

"You can't mean that," he said, but he was no longer trying to pull out of me. Instead, he began supporting his upper body with his arms, allowing me to breathe.

"Roy, don't you know how much I've always loved you?"

"I ... yes," he said.

"And I know you love me just as much, don't you?"

"No!"

"That was just an automatic denial," I said. "I know you do. Say it. Please? I want to hear you say you love me. Please?"

"I do love you," he said. He leaned down, and gently kissed the middle of my chest, right over my heart, then lifted his head back up and looked me in the eyes and said, "I always have. I've always been crazy about you. I've never been happier than when you guys came to stay for the holidays, and we'd get to be together all the time. Yes, Luna. I love you. Like none of my other girlfriends. It's why, whenever you guys come and stay with us, I always happen to be between girlfriends."

"Then why didn't you ever say anything? Why didn't you ever make a move on me? Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because it felt like I'd have been taking advantage of you. I love you too much to do that."

I was stunned. Even though this was what I had always suspected. But ... how? How could anyone be that good? To turn away from what you've always most wanted because you think you have an unfair advantage? "You really are just too damn good for your own good, aren't you? I'm going to fix that, Roy."

"You don't really mean that."

"Don't you ever tell me what I do and don't mean, my beloved cousin, my darling lover. And like I said, I'm not going to get pregnant. I'm on the pill."

"That's not a 100% guarantee of no conception," he said. "Lots of of people are walking around in this world, right now, conceived when their mothers were on the pill!"

"I'll say it again, lover: if I get pregnant by you, I'll be so happy. I'll be thrilled! I don't care what anyone else might have to say about it. And I've wanted this, with you, for so long. Lying right here, underneath you? With your weight and your cock pinning me in place? With you filling me with your semen? Both of us tired and sweaty? I've wanted to be right here, for so long, I can't even remember.

"And lover? This is only the first of many, many times you and I will spend in each other's arms, pleasuring ourselves with each other's bodies, sharing our love, together as a man and a woman. We're not even done for this night. This was just our first time, tonight. And you made it so good, so special for me! Did you like it, too?"

"I did," he said. "Oh, God, Luna, I loved it. Thank you!"

"You think that was great? Just you wait, sport. I'm not done with you, yet. You're going to love what else I've got planned for you, tonight."

"What else could there possibly be?" he asked. I laughed, and squeezed his cock, still buried to the hilt inside me, and felt him writhe in response.

"You just grab a little nap, and I'll show you in a little bit."

"Why do I need a nap?"

"So you can get hard again."

"Luna, I'm still hard," he said. To prove his point, he slowly, gently thrust in and out of me several times, nearly pushing me to another orgasm right there. If there were any limits to the healthy, young, male body, I hadn't found them yet!

"Oh, Roy! You really are too good to be true! Ok, lover. Pull out, then lay down on your back."

He did, and I instantly felt empty and incomplete without his cock inside me. Still, I had a plan. I climbed on top of him, in a 69, placing my head over his cock. I stroked his cock for a bit, still soaking wet with my love, and his own semen. I felt his breath, hot on my belly, even as he writhed beneath me. Without another word, I took his cock in my mouth and tried to take his complete length down my throat. I didn't quite make it, before my gag reflex kicked in, and my saliva flowed down all over his cock in a huge, glorious wet mess.

I took turns, swallowing his cock, sucking on the head of it, tonguing his opening. He responded by running his hands all over my body, driving me even more wild with lust.

Since this would be his second orgasm, this took him a bit longer. But still, all too soon, I knew he was getting close when I felt him kissing the inside of my thighs, his hands again gripping my ass with those strong-as-iron fingers, his chest rising and falling against my belly, breathing like a freight train.

Suddenly his body arched, froze for a moment, as his cock pulsed hard with orgasm, flooding my mouth with his semen. I found myself swallowing every last drop of it.

Realizing I had driven him to two orgasms in under thirty minutes, that I had finally begun to share the love with him I had always felt, the old-fashioned way, with our bodies, my orgasm hit me, hard. It took my breath away, and as it did, I felt myself squirting in time with the paroxysms wracking my loins, flooding over his chest and neck, soaking the sheets.

"Luna! Are you all right?" I lay on top of him, my body quivering in aftershocks.

"Roy, I'm fine. Thanks to you. I've never come so hard in my life, before."

"Thank God! I thought I'd hurt you!"

"You know, when our parents get back the day after tomorrow, I'm going to do my level best to make sure you can barely walk, lover. You're not getting one minute's worth of rest, tonight, or the next couple of days!"

But he was already out like a light. I guess coming twice in 45 minutes was enough to knock out any man.

I was about to crawl off him, when I heard a light knock at the front door. I thought that if I didn't answer it, whoever it was would go away. But the knock came again. Whoever was knocking said something, quietly. I couldn't make out what they said, but I could tell it was a woman's voice. I threw on my light robe, went to the door, opened it a crack, and there, in the light of the full moon, stood a neighbor girl, Helga. She had turned 20 a couple of months ago, and she was just the loveliest little, busty, blue-eyed, blonde with the sweetest face. She would often visit, wearing only the smallest thong bikini. Her parents forbade her to be nude, but they didn't mind her associating with nudists.

"Helga?" I said. "What's up? I'm afraid we're both asleep. Called it an early night tonight." I found myself blushing, as I said it. If she had been anywhere near the house, she'd have no doubt heard the racket we were making in the bedroom! Maybe she was knocking on the door because she thought Roy was beating me? How was I going to explain this?

Quietly, blushing so furiously I could see it, even in the moonlight, she said, "Luna, it's all right. I heard everything. I was right outside the window."

She saw the alarm on my face, and quickly held her hands up, saying, "No, no! Don't take this the wrong way! I think what you two are doing is lovely! I've had a crush on both of you, for so long! I was so moved by what the two of you were doing, I ..."

I noticed her eyes were shiny with tears. Her halter top had come untied, so it was hanging loosely over her breasts, and her cutoffs had the button and zipper undone, only the swell of her hips was still holding them up on her. She reached out and took my hands in hers, and I felt the unmistakable slippery wetness of female arousal on her hands.

"Helga! You've been masturbating?"

Deeply embarrassed, she quickly pulled her hands away. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

I reached out and took her hands back in mine. "Oh, Helga, I don't mind that your hands are wet. I don't mind that you eavesdropped on us while we were making love! Not at all! In fact, did you come?"

"Yes," she said, looking me in the eye.

"Oh, honey, that's lovely!" I put my hand on her face, still wet with my own lubricant, and Roy's semen. I said. "So ... what can we do for you?"

"I came by to visit since I knew your parents were gone. I was hoping to seduce Roy ..."

She looked down, and blushed. "I didn't know how it was, with you and Roy. I'll go ..."

"No!" I said, holding her hands more tightly. "This is actually only our first time together, for Roy and me. Please stay! Please, come in!"

"I wouldn't be in the way?"

"No, not at all!" I said, pulling her fully in the door, into the house.

"Could I come in and watch?" she asked. "I promise I won't interfere. I'd never interfere! And I'll never tell a soul about what you two are doing. I'm serious, you two are just so beautiful, I was sitting out here just crying my eyes out with joy for the two of you."

"Um, Helga? I don't mean to read too much into what you said, but ... you said you have a crush on both of us?"

She looked me straight int the eye, and said, "Yes. On both of you. If I could? I'd make love with you both. But I'd die with happiness if I could make love with you!"

"Helga! I knew you liked me. But I didn't know it was like that."

"It is."

I brought her hands to my lips, and her scent flooded my senses, quickening my pulse, and producing an answering response in my own loins. I gave her hands a series of little kisses, and even had a taste of her body's arousal.

I hadn't turned any lights on, and saw no need to do so now. There was plenty of light from the full moon.

I closed the door. We stood there for a moment, neither knowing quite what to do, when she said,

"Luna, aren't you hot, in that robe?"

"You know what? I am! And you? You must be dying in those short denim cutoffs and skimpy halter top. And those sandals on your lovely little feet."

"Well," she said, "We don't want either of us passing out from heat stroke, now do we?" She reached out to the tie of my robe and slowly, gently undid it. She stepped forward, and rolled it down off my shoulders, down my back. When I let my arms fall straight, the robe fell the rest of the way off, leaving me standing naked before her.

"Better?" she asked. She was standing close, so close, but not touching me.

"Oh, MUCH better," I said, and made a lovely, slow, luxurious arms-raised stretch. "But you must still be just sweltering! Let me help you with that ..." I reached out to her shoulders, and pushed her un-tied halter top off her breasts, and back, over her shoulders, revealing her lovely, lovely D-cup breasts. Her nipples were large, and erected into lovely tight knots.

She inhaled, and mirrored my arms-raised stretch, and as she did, I lowered my hands down to the waist band of her unbuttoned and unzipped cutoffs, and pushed them down over the swell of her hips and ass, to fall to the floor. No underwear! And shaved smooth! A girl after my own heart!

We stood like that for a moment, then suddenly she was all over me, backing me up to fall on the couch, and straddling my lap, her breasts in my face even as she was kissing up and down my neck.

She stopped for moment, breathing hard, and asked, "Have you ever been with a woman, before?"

"I have, yes. A time or two. With some of my closer friends. Have you?"

"No. I've always wanted to, but in a small town like this, I've never had the opportunity. At least not with anyone I thought I could trust to keep it to themselves. Because I also like men, too. About the same as women, I'd say."

"Have you ever been with a man?" I asked.

She blushed, and said, "No. I thought maybe I'd have a chance, with Roy. But he was always with another woman."

"Well tonight's your lucky night!" I said. "You're going to just love Roy! He's so sweet, so gentle!"

"When can we try it?" she asked.

"Oh, let's give him another ten minutes or so. And that'll give us a little time to get better acquainted. Would you like to taste some of his semen?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Baby, his taste is still probably in my mouth. I just sucked him off until he came in my mouth, and it filled my whole mouth." As I said this, I was kneading her breasts, pinching and caressing her nipples. Her body responded so beautifully. Her mouth was instantly on mine, her tongue all over my lips, dancing with my tongue.

"Is that it? That sweet taste?"

"That's it," I said.

"Do you have any more?" the hunger in her question was unmistakable.

"Well, he did come in my vagina, earlier ... Would you be interested in trying to taste it th-ERE???" My sentence ended in a surprised deep breath, as Helga had hopped off the couch, fallen to her knees, spread my legs and buried her face in my vagina, her tongue and lips eagerly exploring every fold of my labia, sucking on my clit, or even, trying to push her tongue as far inside my entrance as she could make it go.

"B-baby!" I said, "Where did you learn all of this?"

"Internet," came the heavily muffled reply. Well, she had certainly studied thoroughly! In no time she had brought me to orgasm.

She came up beside me on the couch, and we lay facing each other, stroking each other's bodies as my breathing came back under control.

"Thank you," she said.

"Oh, Helga, my love, thank you!"

After a moment's silence, she asked, "Would Roy make love to me, do you think? Would he fuck me? And would you be ok with that?"

"I'd be ok with it. I'd love to see it! And as to whether or not he would? Let's find out. We're going to go in there and lay down beside him, and we'll see how he reacts when he wakes up."

"Oh, Luna, you're the best!"

"But before we go in, I want to make sure you know what to expect from sexual intercourse."

"Being fucked?" Helga said. "I've read all about it. Roy's Mom gave me a book on it, when I was 18. She said a girl needed to know all about it."

"Aunt Ellen is a treasure, isn't she?" I said.

"She is. And, we've got satellite internet. So I've watched dozens of porn videos."

"Have you read it about in romance books?"

"No."

"Good. They quite often give women the wrong idea of what to expect, the first time. They often make it sound much more painful than it is, for dramatic effect."

"I know there will be some pain," she said.

"Yes. But only for a moment or two, and really, it's not so bad! And, of course, you're going to have Roy, who is the most wonderful, gentle man!"

"Oh, I can't wait!" she said.

"Ok. Let's go in, quietly," I said. "You lay down next to him, facing him, on your side. I'll spoon against you. We'll let him wake up and see us like that. I'll bet he'd like that!"

"You're on! Let's go!" she sprang off the couch, practically vibrating with enthusiasm.

Quietly we entered the bedroom, and we both stood there, in a standing spooning pose, me behind her, just staring in wonder at the gorgeous male body on the bed in front of us.

"Oh, Luna!" Helga whispered, "He's so pretty!"

"Yes he is. Now, gently, lay down beside him, on your back."

"But I though you said -"

"I Know. But I've had a better idea, since then. Now hush! Lay down beside him, on your back, and spread your legs."

"Oh, Luna!" She did as I said, and I positioned myself between her legs, my face over her pussy. I leaned in close, so she could feel my breath on her pubic mound, the aromatic scent of her arousal rising up to flood my senses, but not yet letting my lips make contact with her labia. I wrapped my arms under her legs, holding her body by the hips, holding her right where I wanted her. I gently blew my breath out over her vulva and outer labia.

"L-Luna?" she gulped. Her hips were beginning to buck in my arms, trying to push her outer labia up to my lips. But I didn't allow her to make contact, yet. "Luna? What are you doing?" The rate of her breathing was increasing, and beneath my fingers, I could feel her pulse running wild.

Oh, my dear Lord, what a sensual pleasure it is to hold the body of a woman in one's arms, as her arousal grows from an ember to a roaring flame. You can feel it in the change of the texture of her skin, in the way her nipples harden into knots of delicious tension. In the aromatic perfume of her body, her sweat, her loins. Feel it in the writhing of the muscles of her legs and abs, as she quivers and twists beneath you, eager for the release you can give her. Is there anything else on Earth more intoxicating, more satisfying, than this? And to know that you are the one who is causing this, within her? The one who is going to fulfill this growing, lustful, burning need, within her body?

"I'm teasing you a bit, my precious little pet. Just you wait, right here. And when I start going down on you, you go ahead and make all the noise you want. We're going to wake Roy up to the sight of me going down on your pussy! Ready?"

I didn't wait for an answer. In truth, I couldn't wait any longer! I plunged my whole face into her slit and just began aggressively, mercilessly, suckling and tonguing her clit! I held on to her hips as her body attempted to leap off the bed in a spasmic arching of her back. Her hands flew up behind her head, and she grasped the bars of the wrought iron bedstand and held on for dear life as I sucked, kissed, licked, nipped, pinched (ever so lightly!) her inner labia with my teeth, while riding out the fierce bucking of her hips against my lips and teeth. Immediately her breath was coming in deep, ragged whoops as her heart and lungs fought to meet her body's increased demand for oxygen.

This did indeed awaken Roy, startled to full alertness by the violence of Helga's thrashing as I continued to assault her vagina with my mouth. At first he was alarmed at what he saw. But I reached out, and patted his thigh. This made him look down to me, and I gave him a sly wink. That calmed him enough to realize no one was being hurt.

He watched for a moment, his cock rapidly growing in response to the visual stimuli that the scene Helga and I were providing for him.

I let up on Helga's clit for a moment, just long enough to say, "Roy, Helga knows about us. She wanted to join us. Isn't she lovely?"

"Yes, she is," he said. "Helga, you're gorgeous, I've always thought so."

"Oh, Roy," she said, "I've always thought the same about you! Please don't make me leave! Can I be with the two of you, tonight? Please?" She managed to say this while I was busily going to town on her clit, her inner and outer labia, every fold of her lovely, lovely pussy!

"If that's what you want," he said.

"I do, Oh, I do!" she said.

"Roy?" I said. "Why don't you give Helga a kiss while I continue working on her, down here?" With that I plunged my tongue as far up her entrance as I could and began flicking it in and out of her, again driving her mad with ecstasy.

"Roy ..." Helga said, "Would you ... hold ... my arms back?"

He did, and leaned in for a deep, open-mouth kiss, their tongues dancing together, as I switched my attention back to Helga's clit. Roy's other hand began caressing Helga's breasts, pinching at her nipples, rubbing up and down the length of her tummy. With both of us working on her like this, by the time Roy broke away from Helga's mouth and took one of her nipples in his mouth, she was already deep in the throes of a long, hard, orgasm. It took both of us to hold her down, or she might have jumped right out of the bed, such was the strength of the paroxysms wracking her entire body. Those farm girls are strong!