A Very Hot Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do. I have big tits. A big ass. And I'm hot as hell. Every guy wants me. It's always been like that. So I've been here the whole time thinking about the situation, wondering what I should do. If I should do anything at all. And came to the conclusion that, yes, I should, and I should do it tonight. Right now. While I'm a little drunk"-she pointed to the tequila bottle sitting on the nightstand next to the bed-"and see what happens." Maybe if I like it when I'm sober, we can continue this. Because, Nick, honestly, I like you. I really, really like you. And I always have. The only real reason why I haven't done anything yet is because you're John's friend and I really didn't want to ruin your guys' friendship. But now I'm like, fuck it. We're adults. It doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter, anyway. But if not, if I don't feel too good in the morning about it, then we can just forget about the whole thing and pretend like it never happened. We'll just get it out of our systems and then we'll be ready to move on with our lives. Is that all right to you? What do you think?"

Nick didn't say shit. As soon as she asked him the question, he unzipped his pants and let them drop to his ankles, revealing his raging ten inch hard on and golf ball sized nuts. He stepped out of his shoes, pants, and then walked his erection over to where she was sitting, the head all purple with veins popping out of it.

Like a porn star in heat, Maria took hold of his shaft and began rubbing it viciously, her warm palms feeling better than all the vaginas Nick had ever fucked. He threw his head back and moaned.

"Oh, you like that, huh, Papi?" Maria said in a low, seductive tone.

Nick moaned again.

"Tell me how much you like it."

He moaned again. "Oh, god."

"Tell me."

"Oh, god! I love it!"

"Oh, I know you do, baby. I know you do. I love it, too. Your cock is so hard. It's getting me all wet."

"Ah, yeah," Nick let out, feeling an orgasm coming on. Oh, no, he thought. Keep it going. Keep it going. Don't give up now. Please don't give up. You've waited too long to come so quickly.

Suddenly he felt something warm and slimy touch the head of his cock and a shiver ran up his spine. He looked down to see Maria circling the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue and he lost control of himself. The sensation was too much to bare and he knew he was going to come. But before he could warn Maria, he let out a powerful scream as a long thick rope of come shot out of his cock head and landed right on to Maria's face. Maria backed away, trying to avoid the second rope of come, but it was too late. It hit her cheek and rolled down to her neck as another followed close behind it, landing in the same spot.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" was all Nick could say as Maria, eyes closed, one hand over her face, kept pumping his shaft with a speed that suggested she had done this many times before.

After it was all over, Maria stopped stroking Nick's cock and wiped the thick globs of semen off of her face with the back of her hand. "What should I do with this?" she said, looking up at Nick with innocent eyes. "Should I swallow it?"

"Yes, baby. Swallow it. Eat it all."

Maria licked the come off of her hand like she was eating an ice cream cone and swallowed it all. "Mmm. That was good."

"I bet it was," he said, his cock stiffening up again.

Maria looked at the clock sitting on the dresser next to the nightstand where the tequila bottle sat, then looked back at Nick. "It's only eleven. Too bad. I would've liked to keep it going for a little while longer."

"Well," Nick said, his cock pointing right at her. "We still can."

Maria put her eyes on his cock. "Oh, my! You really are horny for me, huh?"

"Baby, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this. Of course I'd get hard for you again. But, um...why don't we try something different this time?"

"Like what?" Maria asked, loosening up her robe, allowing her humongous melons to hang freely in the air.

"Holy shit," Nick said, gazing wondrously at them. He had always wanted to see Maria's breasts. Now that he had, he was al a loss for words. He just stared at them, looking like a starving dog that had just been shown a pile of bacon. "We should...uh..."

"How about it I just suck on it for a while while you think it over? Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes," he said, breathing hard. "Please do."

Maria smiled, winked, then leaned into the cock.

Nick's body tightened up as he anxiously awaited the feeling of her mouth on his cock.

Maria parted her mouth, forming a circle with her sweet Latin lips, then grabbed his hips and brought him closer to her. Nick gasped as Maria wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and lick his hole, gently. Very cautiously, as if she feared hurting him with her teeth, Maria slipped more of his cock into her mouth, licking under the head, then the shaft, as he let out hard breaths and told her how good it was. If it felt like something she had done several times before with other horny bastards, Nick was sure that it was. There was no way in hell a woman would know how to tease a cock with just her mouth the same way Maria was if she hadn't practiced with at least a dozen other men. Nick put his hand on her head, guising her back and forth on to his cock, trying his hardest to stick it all the way down her throat without alarming her. He could've just asked if she knew how to deep throat, but he didn't. This seemed like a more fun way to find out. Unfortunately, she never did deep throat him, but after several minutes of glazing his cock with saliva, Maria pulled away and looked up at him. "Would you like to fuck me now?"

Nick had never heard Maria say such a dirty word as fuck before, so when she did, he thought it was the sexiest thing in the world. He said, "Hell yeah. Let's do it."

Maria turned around and climbed to the middle of the bed, positioning herself on her hands and knees and lifted up the bottom of her robe, revealing her gigantic, jiggly brown ass to him, something he had always fantasized about seeing, but never thought he would. He almost fainted, shook his head, then climbed on to the bed behind her. Grabbing hold of her hips, he took aim at her smooth, pretty pink cunt, then entered it, his thick shaft pushing the walls of her wet, warm canal apart.

Maria moaned, pleasantly, and said, "Oh, yeah, baby! You're so fucking big."

"Yeah," Nick said, proud of himself. "You like that?"

"Oh, yeah, I do. It feels so good, Papi."

"How much do you like it?" he said, feeling like the king of the world, his bitch on all fours in front of him, completely submissive. "Tell me."

"I love it a lot." She hissed. It must have hurt.

Good, he thought. I hope it hurts.

He pushed more of himself into her, then pulled back out, leaving only the head still inside her. Then he repeated the same movement as he heard Maria tell him how good it felt. "That's right, Maria.. It feels good." He humped her some more, making her ass jiggle and bounce off of his belly and abs. Slow at first, then faster and faster as the seconds flew by. After a while, he was ramming himself inside of her like there was no tomorrow and Maria was screaming out his name and telling him to keep fucking her.

She was about to come. He could tell.

"Oh, yeah, Maria," he said, slapping her fatty butt cheeks, making them shake like a bowl full of jelly. "You about to come?" You about to come? Tell me you're about to come."

"I'm gonna-Ooooooh shiiiiit!"

Nick felt a hot sticky liquid splash all over his head and shaft as Maria shuddered uncontrollably and felt proud about the idea that he had probably just given her the greatest orgasm she had ever had.

When she was done, she said, "Goddamn," and dropped the front of her body down to the bed, her ass still up against her lover. "Fuck! I just came."

"I know," Nick said, pulling his cock out of her pussy, letting whatever juices that were trapped inside of her spill out on to his knees, her legs, and the bed.

"Did you come?" she said, breathing hard as she wiped some of the hair out of her face.

"Nope. I'm still hanging in there."

"Okay," she said, not sounding disappointed, but exhausted. She turned to face him. Her hair was wet and stuck to the front of her face as beads of sweat dripped down her cheeks and chin. "You wanna keep going like that or you wanna try something different?"

Nick thought about that for a moment, then said, "Let's try something different."

"Okay," she said, nodding.

Nick rubbed his cock softly, being careful not to lose his erection nor his nut.

"Oh, wait!" she said, suddenly scared. "Wait! I forgot! John! He's on the couch!"

Nick's heart dropped into his butt. He forgot all about his friend. He jumped off the bed, his cock point straight ahead like a compass and ran over to the door. Carefully, quietly, like it mattered at this point, he opened the door and took a peek outside. John was still on the couch, sleeping just as soundly as he was earlier. Nick let out a sigh of relief.

"Is he awake?"

"No." He closed the door. "He's still asleep."

"Good. I really, really, really don't want him to know about this."

"I don't either. How could I forget?"

"How could you forget? How could I forget? I'm his mother. I should've been more careful."

Nick didn't say anything. He was on the bed again. She was now sitting cross legged in the center of the mattress, her humongous tits almost touching her lap, a pillow right behind her, her robe still over her shoulders. "So what do you wanna do now?"

Nick said, "I was thinking...uh...have you ever tried anal?"

"Anal?"

"Yeah. Have you ever tried it?"

"I mean, I have, but...I don't know. You're kinda big. You might hurt me."

"But it's fun, isn't it?"

"Ummm..."

"Well, then what do you wanna do instead?"

"Let's just do anal. I don't think my pussy can take anymore damage, anyway."

"Cool," he said.

She got up on all fours, her ass looking ever so perfectly, then told him to come and get it. Nick got behind her. Her cheeks would squeeze some of his shaft, so he didn't need to stick the whole thing in her asshole to get pleasure. This is gonna be perfect, he thought as he spread her cheeks apart. Her asshole was small and brown and there was a little ring of hair around it. She's never done this before, he thought. She was lying when she said she had tried it before. He pushed his swollen head into her and Maria let out a little whimper.

"You all right?" he said.

"Yeah," she said, hissing. "I'm good."

"You sure? I can pull out."

"No," she said. "Just keep going."

"All right." Her asshole resisted his cock with great force. It was like trying to push a big ass car up a hill. It's not happening unless you apply a lot of strength. If it were any other woman, Nick would have just given up and told her to get in another position so they could do something else. But this wasn't any other woman. This was Maria. The woman of his dreams. So he fought back and after a while he managed to get more of himself inside of her. Maria let out another whimper. This one louder than the other one. Fuck iit, he thought. I warned her. She still wanted it. It's happening no matter what now. He felt the walls of her asshole contract around his shaft and had a feeling that he would come faster than he wanted to. He let go of her titanic ass cheeks and they closed around the rest of his shaft, sending a powerful sensation though his body. He moaned. Loudly. And she asked him if he liked it. "I do, Mama," he said. "I love it." He grabbed on to her hips and humped her once. Maria cried out in pain. He humped her again. She cried out again. He humped her several more times and an electric band of pleasure pinched his balls, hinting at an oncoming orgasm.

After a moment or two he got into a quick constant rhythm and he was proud as fuck at himself for being able to hold on for as long as he was.

"Oh, Maria! You like that?"

"Yes, baby," she struggled to say. " I like it."

"Yeah, that's right mama," he said, slapping her ass. "You like it. You fucking like it. You're my whore."

"I'm your whore," she said, trying to keep her voice steady and low, but failing miserably. The fact that she was in so much pain that she couldn't talk without showing it made Nick feel good. He didn't know why. He wasn't a sadist or anything. He just enjoyed it. It was weird.

But fun.

"I'm your whore," she said again.

Look at me and tell me that, baby. Tell me you're a whore."

Maria struggled greatly to look at him, but once she did, she said, "I'm your bitch. You slut," a pain filled expression taking over her beautiful face.

"That's right, baby! You're my whore. Now who am I?"

She grunted.

He slapped her ass. "Who am I?"

"My master," she said. "You're my master."

He slapped her ass again, this time so hard that it left a red handprint right on her cheek. "What did you say? I couldn't hear you." He remembered John. He just didn't give a shit, anymore.

"My master!" she cried out. "My master!"

The orgasm was much closer now. He didn't try to fight it. Instead, he picked up speed and her body jiggled like it had probably never done before. "Good," he said. Now call me daddy, baby! Call me daddy!"

"You're my daddy."

"Say, 'Daddy, I love you," and that you love it when I fuck you."

She grunted.

He slapped her ass again. "Tell me."

"Daddy, I love it when you fuck me!"

Suddenly, the orgasm arrived. Nick and Maria screamed at the same time as his cock exploded inside of her asshole, filling it with what seemed like gallons of thick, white hot semen.

After he was finished, his cock went limp and he pulled it out of her ass. "Holy shit! That was fucking amazing."

"It was," she said, laying on her side now. She was about to say something else, but then she jerked her head up to look at the door and gasped. "Oh, my god!" She jumped up.

Nick didn't have to turn to know what she was looking at, but he did, anyway, and saw his best friend, John, standing in the doorway, his eyes wide, his skin as pale as it could ever get.

"Mom?" he said. "What the fuck is this?"

Nick and Maria looked at each other, hoping the other had something clever to say. When no one did, John just turned around and walked away, closing the door behind them. A conversation nobody wanted to have was about to take place in the living room and Nick decided it best if Maria started it off. He'd be out there later. Maybe. But he wasn't going to apologize. Because the truth was, he didn't regret a damn thing. Her noticing his erection was the greatest thing that had ever happened to him.

Thank you, God! he thought. You helped me, after all.

12