A Very Long Night, Indeed

Story Info
Their appetite makes for a very long night!
3.9k words
4.7
9.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood ready for whatever might happen next. My heart pounded so hard I could hear my blood wooshing in my ears. Each throb pulsed through every length of my body. The scene before me was the cause of all the excitement. She was nude before me on her knees. I was amazed at how fast she had peeled out of her dress, pulling it over her head and teasing me with her fit petite body as soon as we entered our hotel room. The ride up on the elevator from the downstairs bar to our room took an eternity, but in the blink of an eye... here we were. Her bright brown eyes burned with her own giddy flames of energy. She held my gaze with a smirk, her red lipstick and brown curls accentuating her excited state.

I could not resist running my large hand into her amazing curls. Her breath caught softly as I closed my fingers around a tangle of hair, pulling her up on her knees, and forcing her to lean forward onto her knuckles. Her mouth fell open slightly as her bright eyes glassed over and her eyelids became heavy in her look of submission. Instantly, I recognized the expression. It was her obedient, good little slut look. My excitement ratcheted up, I was quivering with the pent-up energy of my want for her. I could feel my need dripping off the end of my cock as I felt the tight tension and constraint of my pants.

Her eyes remained upon me. I liked that. I loved this slightly askew angle of her gorgeous visage. I enjoyed it when her expression held an animalistic level of lust. I tightened the grasp on her hair and pulled her forward, demonstrating my control of that lust. Her mouth remained slightly open as her tongue moved forward. I could clearly hear her excited breath as she exhaled. I could barely contain myself.

Her tongue reached for her prey as I pulled her slowly forward. I watched in awe as her red lips slowly peeled open further to accept his cock into her mouth. He let out a soft slow groan as her bright red lips slid over the head of his cock and down his shaft. My own cock lept and registered its petition to be free. I obliged awkwardly and stepped out of my pants and boxers, not letting go of her curls with my hand. I gleefully watched her take more and more of him in. She never broke eye contact with me, though her eyes were beginning to roll in her half-lidded gaze of contentment.

"Such a good little whore," I cooed to her.

Her eyes opened quickly as her submissive expression gave way to a wide-eyed mischievous look. She was halfway down his large cock, three or four inches from the base of his shaft and balls. Her eyes stayed on me when I pulled her hair forward. She understood the command, quickly taking in the last few inches of his shaft. Her nose slammed against his abdomen as she gagged loudly forcing saliva out around the base of his cock. Yet her eyes never left me. Her saliva dripped from him as my cock throbbed and drooled precum upon her shoulder. She blinked three times at me, a code we long established, "I love you". I let go of my grasp of her hair and took my cock into my hands, I could not help myself. She closed her eyes and pushed her lips forward as she ate the last inch of his reach, his cock completely disappearing into her mouth and throat. She kissed him, leaving red lipstick on his well-defined lower abdomen and bare balls.

I could not believe my eyes. Furthermore, I could not believe how much it turned me on to watch. She took in every inch of his huge cock. She slowly backed away, dragging her lips with her now-smeared lipstick back down the eight or so inches of his cock, leaving a trail of drool and red along his shaft. She smiled and bared her teeth as she gently dragged across the head of his penis. She stayed focused on his head, kissing it, licking it, slurping her saliva as it mixed with his precum before she sucked his whole head back into her mouth and began the long slow journey down his shaft. She gagged once more as she made it all the way to the base of his reach once again. She paused, drooling from the corners of her red lips, before she began to back toward the end of his cock, and back over his head.

He shivered and growled, "Good, little girl," as she licked a long stream of pre-cum from the tip of his mushroom head. Her eyes were back on me as the string of precum fell across her lips and chin. The smile on her face was wide. I like it when my good girl is smiling at me on her knees and in the nude while enjoying being at her slutiest. To think, less than an hour or so ago, we had talked our new friend into coming up to our room from the downstairs bar.

She scooted forward on her knees and sat on her heels, wrapped her hand around his cock, and began to stroke him, her saliva running down her hand and arm. She looked up at me and winked, the precum strand hanging from her chin. She puckered her lips, grabbed my shaft with her free hand, and kissed the tip of my cock. His hand quickly found the back of her head, and I could feel the force of his persuasion as she took me into her warm wet mouth. I could feel him push harder as she got closer to my base. She looked up at me, her eyes watering, coughing, and gagging into my flesh.

"She's such a dirty cock whore," he complimented. Her watery eyes smiled at me in reaction to his affirmation. He walked behind her, reached down, and guided her to lift her ass as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. I could now see the glint of her princess plug seated firmly in her asshole. I had almost forgotten that this night started when I asked her to wear the plug for me under her dress. He found the turquoise-stoned weighted steel plug, I could see the delight in his eyes upon his discovery, "Such a good dirty slut indeed!"

She smiled up at me for a few seconds, eyes beaming with my cock in her mouth before returning hungrily to the task at hand, devouring my every inch. She ran her tongue up and down my length as if she were chasing the spasms she was creating deep within me. The warmth of her mouth felt so good, and when she withdrew her lips along my length toward my head, the cold air against her saliva sent pleasurable shivers coursing through my entire core. I growled greedily. I enjoyed the sensations she was creating, her messy makeup melting from her eyes due to the tears of her efforts, and those perfect red lips no longer perfect as she left her lipstick as evidence of her glorious sins stretched across our cocks.

I was lost in her beauty, the world had dissolved to nothing. Only her lips, her tongue, her eyes, those delicious noises her greedy mouth made with my cock, and my rumbling growls remained. I had almost forgotten about him. My selfishness was short-lived. Her cry of surprised pleasure reverberated along my cock as he entered her. I could feel his thrusts shoving her mouth far down my cock, my reach pushing against the back of her throat.

Each of his thrusts into her wet pussy generated moans from deep within her that vibrated into me. Her moan persisted until it was interrupted by the sound of her gagging as his force pushed me into the back of her throat. Each gag provided my cock with a flood of new warm saliva that left me dripping down onto the floor into a puddle. I could hear how hard he was fucking her, his hips slapping the meat of her ass creating such a sharp clap that I could almost feel the sting in my own thighs. Her eyes flowed with tears and a look of pure submission as she slipped further and further away into a dimension of hard fucked bliss. Every violent thrust of his cock wafted the delicious aroma of her excitement, I could almost taste her delectable pussy on the air, making me hunger for her more. I bit into my cheek as I began to push my throbbing cock into her throat to meet his thrust, thus causing her moans to blend more and more into her involuntary gagging.

His grunts were coming in quick succession. Sweat dripped from his brow and onto her ass, rolling off her flesh following her gorgeous arcs. I growled with each of his strokes as her mouth and throat accepted me. Her moans deteriorated to gasps, gulps, and guttural choking sounds, yet her eyes still told of her bliss. Now and again she would smile of sorts, her red lips still wrapped loosely around my cock. I could feel his pace start to slow down as he became closer to the point of letting go and giving in to the pleasure she sparked inside of him. I did not want this experience to end just yet.

"I think we should trade for the moment. Let her prove to you how dirty she is, let her clean herself from your cock," I offered as I pulled my cock out and away from her lips. She offered no complaint or validation of my offer, she gasped in gulps of air, using the moment to compose herself. She did manage to look back at him and smile. I heard her greedy pussy lament the withdrawal of his thick large cock. His girth was much greater than my own, so her wetness loudly protested his retreat. His cock glistened with her enthusiasm for his size, it visibly throbbed to the quickened beat of his excited pulse. He wore her cum as a frothy crown around the base of his cock, his balls dripped as the froth ran down the sides of his now almost purple erection. I walked behind her as I watched him sit down on the carpet and lean back with legs spread out and stretched just in front of her. She leaned down between his legs raising her ass to me, and sucked his cock into her mouth using no hands. She immediately traveled down his full length before reaching her tongue through her lower lip and his shaft, licking her frothy cum from his balls. His groans escalated to moans in bright tenor.

Her gorgeous excitement glistened in the low light of the hotel room. Her froth of pleasure still dripping where he had just been. Her cum ran down her slit, down her legs, and onto the floor. There was a ring of froth around the seated plug between her asshole and her pussy. I wanted every drop. I heard her choke a response of a guttural "gah" as my cock slowly pushed into her. I watched as the princess plug became unseated and the shank began to push up through her asshole, making room for my cock to travel deep past it in her pussy. I quickly used my thumb to push the plug back deep into her ass, marveling at how good it felt to push it hard against my cock inside her. He had made her so wet, so open, so inviting with his large tool. Every time I pushed into her and withdrew, I could hear air and her enthusiasm sing to me in glorious wet detail. She was so warm and inviting, caressing me with her spasms of pleasure as I picked up speed. I enjoyed watching her gorgeous ass ripple with the force of my impact into her, and the way with which her head fell into his lap. I enjoyed watching his hand weave together through her hair on the back of her head, holding her mouth onto his cock as I fucked her. He looked down at her in unrestrained desire, biting his lip. Seeing her enjoy the moment made my cock pulse, thus making her cry out in muffled ecstasy. I fucked her harder still, digging deep into my primal need.

Biting my cheek, I spanked her bare ass as hard as I could. The sting radiated like a lightning strike through my splayed fingers and palm. Her cry out was only interrupted by the beginning tremors of her orgasm. I kept my hands on her ass cheeks pulling her open as I pushed deeper into the wash of wet warmth that accompanied her trembles. She did not let go of his cock, her lips wrapped securely around his shaft.

"Such a good fucking slut," I breathlessly growled at her, "Be a good dirty whore, and let go and cum for us both. Do it now"

He looked at me and smiled. Then he looked down at her and commanded, "You heard him Gorgeous One, cum for us so we can cum for you."

She slid his cock from her lips, and looked at him, "I will cum now, but you two are not done with me yet."

With her response, I pushed hard, and fast, and reached as deep as I could. I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard against my pelvis, not letting go, staying deep inside of her as I felt the flood of her orgasm start. Her cum ran from her down my shaft, down her legs, and onto the floor mixing with the mess they had just made. She shook hard, her hand grasping his shaft tight, her eyes clenched closed, her voice loud and quaking in pleasure. I enjoyed watching her tremble in ecstasy, I enjoyed watching her struggle to breathe because of the spasms, I enjoyed watching her asshole clench in synchronicity to her seizing moans.

"Good girl", he soothed, "Let it all out. Be the good little slut we know you are."

She collapsed to the floor, trembling on the hotel room carpet. She was a sweaty mess. Her makeup was smeared and running, her body slick from the work and excitement, her cum a mixture of froth and running grool down her legs and into a dark puddle on the floor. She gasped for breath, still seizing in lingering convulsions that shook like aftershocks.

I growled at the sight.

"Oh, we aren't done..." she managed to pant out, "I want you both."

I made my way to her so that I could look her in the eye to check in with her wellbeing. I knew she would not answer the question honestly if I asked her. I also knew that she had not yet utilized our safe word. Yet, I still needed to look into her red, bloodshot eyes, and make sure that spark of enjoyment was still present. I found a woman who was content, determined, and still hungry. She truly is amazing. I felt my need to finish pang deep inside of me. She looked up at me and smiled through the light in her eyes. She forced herself back up onto her knees and took my cock into her hands. She licked up and down my shaft, licking off the ambrosia of her own cum. Her other hand motioned for him to stand up, and he obliged her command. She then took his cock into her free hand and pulled him close. She smiled up at him, my cock still in her mouth. Then she turned to me and smiled up at me as she pulled his cock against mine and into her mouth. I am not sure how the geometry worked out, he was so thick, but somehow her lips wrapped around us both. I could feel her tongue dancing between our heads, going from one to the other. I could feel his cock throbbing against mine, no doubt he could feel my own pulse. He groaned in pleasure, and I growled in my own. We did not plan this, but we instinctively stroked our cocks in and out in alternating strokes.

She held onto our cocks and pulled her head back and clear, she looked at me and then him and said, "Good, you two are getting the idea. I want you both, now."

Yes ma'am, I said silently in my head. He registered no response, but he also did not protest.

She pulled him to the floor, indicating that he should lie down. He obliged, with his large glistening cock throbbing in the air. She straddled him, and slowly lowered herself down onto him, his cock enticingly disappearing into her gorgeous swollen pussy. She leaned forward, bringing her lips to his, pausing to look at me with those gorgeous brown eyes, and then she kissed him hard.

I took her cue. I maneuvered myself behind her and got on my knees straddling his outstretched legs. I watched her ride his cock for a moment, enjoying the way his thickness smoothly slid into her gorgeous frothy pussy. I watched her anal plug wiggle as his shaft rubbed against the anchored base buried deep in her ass. I pushed on the turquoise stone at the top of the plug, not allowing it to lift up off her asshole as he stroked deep. They instantly reacted in gasps that melted into moans due to the pressure. Hearing them react to my actions pleased me.

I have waited a long time for this moment. She has too. I long ago told her that should the opportunity arise, I would not hesitate to take the initiative. I was incredibly excited to prove that I was not just saying a bunch of words. Moreover, I was simply incredibly horny. I wanted her ass. I wanted to feel him fuck her. I needed to see her melt into uncontrolled bliss. I ran my middle finger along his shaft and the outside of her pussy, collecting the froth of her excitement that continued to leak from her pussy as she worked his cock. With my other hand, I pulled firmly on her princess plug. Her ass slowly released the plug from the firm grasp she had on it. The apex of the acorn-shaped base came free with almost a pop. I half tossed the plug to the floor with a thunk, then ran my middle finger covered with her cum over the outside of her asshole before slowly sinking my finger into her ass. I could feel his cock pumping in and out of her pussy. I pressed my finger against his cock through her ass. I was immediately rewarded with a breathless exclamation of "oh fuck" from him and deep seeded moan from her. With my free hand, I collected more of her cum and carefully applied it to my pulsing cock, mixing her ambrosia with her still-present saliva and my own pre-cum.

She continued to ride his cock with vigor, and she was still leaning over and deeply kissing him from time to time between moans of pleasure. I removed my finger from her ass, leaned over, and put my other hand on her shoulder to hold her still, then pressed the head of my cock with my thumb and forefinger against her beautiful asshole. I watched with glee as her ass opened and accepted me slowly. I kept pressing forward into her ass, slowly entering her. The fit was extra tight as his big cock in her pussy took up most of the room, yet I persisted. She cried aloud in pleasured pain before panting out several "of fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" exclamations before suddenly...

Suddenly I felt her ass give way, rapidly, greedily taking all of me into her warmth. I slid deep into her, guided by the firmness of his cock inside of her pussy. I felt her shudder as her breath caught. She did not breathe, she did not moan, she simply shook as I pushed as deep as I could. I could feel his cock throbbing as he continued to push in and out of her pussy. She did not move her hips, she simply was quaking in uncontrolled spasms; her pussy stretched by his large thick cock, her ass full with my hard want and need for her. I watched as her cum ran down his shaft, over his balls, and onto the floor. I heard her gasp for air before releasing several vocal 'guhs' from deep within. I felt her shudder in a hard orgasm, I felt her release run down my balls and puddle at my knees. Her orgasms came in unrelenting waves, each wave crested with the clenching of her ass. I could hear his moans as she clenched, and I could feel him pulse as she squeezed us together through her stretched holes.

"Cum deep inside of her pussy," I commanded him, "let's make her our good little cum slut!"

"Yessssssss" was all she could hiss out in staccato between tremors of overwhelming pleasure.

His response was a long low growl followed by a guttural groan that matched the pulsing I felt through her ass. I began to pump my cock against his pulses as I started to feel the primal urge to let go of myself. I pumped harder and faster as her cries of orgasmic delight only crescendoed. I held back the lightning that formed deep within me, feeling a flood of pleasure deep inside of me that would be impossible for me to damn forever. I pulled my cock from her ass, her asshole gaping open slightly where I had just been buried deep. I stroked my cock with my hand only one time before I exploded over her ass and back. My cum ran down the crack of her ass, and down his cock still half-buried in her pussy. His own cum slowly pulsed out of her as her pussy contracted in sync with her aftershocks of ecstasy. She rested her head upon his chest. He had his eyes closed as he panted to get his wind back. I looked down at the absolute mess we created.

We had defiled her, left her hair a mess, she was covered in sweat, drool, and cum. Her makeup was in a state of utter disarray. Her eyes were closed, a smile upon her lips with smeared red lipstick. My beautiful Venus.

12