A Very Nari Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squirmed free from Nari's grip around my waist, but then he thrust his arms underneath mine, brought his hands up around my chest and then clasped his hands behind my head. The next thing I knew, he had me in a full nelson and I couldn't break free. I struggled to break free, but Nari's grip was like iron. He controlled pretty much my entire upper body and I couldn't escape.

"Yeah, he's blushing," Steve confirmed, "but I don't know why he's embarrassed. He's got a great body. Half the guys in Manhattan would kill for a body like that."

Nari arched backwards, forcing me to arch my spine and stick my chest out. I was humiliated as Nari forced me to expose my body to Steve, but there was nothing I could do to stop him. I was strong and athletic, but it was a question of leverage. It was like Nari had locked a yoke around my neck.

"It has nothing to do with body image," I explained through clenched teeth, "Some people just feel embarrassed and vulnerable if their naked body is on display!"

"Why?" Steve asked, "Were you raised Catholic?"

"Ugh," I grunted as I squirmed and tried to break free. Actually, I was raised Catholic, but I didn't feel that was relevant to the discussion.

"Wait, are those my clothes?" I asked, eyeing the basket of laundry that Steve was carrying.

"Oh yeah," Steve replied, "You and Christophe can't handle your tequila. You ended up throwing up on each other when you were rehearsing your dance routine for Monday night."

The apartment went silent for a few moments as I tried to digest what Steve had just said, not the throwing up part, that wasn't surprising given the amount of alcohol we had consumed, the other part.

"What dance routine?" I asked.

"Seriously? You don't remember?" Steve asked, "You worked on it for hours."

Nari was interested enough in what Steve was saying that he released me from his immobilizing hold. This allowed me an opportunity to grab my clothes and get dressed.

According to Steve, Monday Night is amateur night at the Grand Spectacle and Nari and I volunteered to perform the upcoming Monday.

"No, we didn't," I insisted.

"Yes, you did," Steve responded back, "Look, I recorded the two of you rehearsing!"

Steve pulled out his phone and showed us a video of Nari and I dancing in his apartment. We were both clearly quite drunk, yet we still managed to be graceful and elegant in our dance moves.

"I can make you costumes," Steve insisted, "And if you guys dance that well when you're drunk, I can only imagine how amazing you are when you're sober!"

"Nari," I said pleadingly, "I do not want to do this."

"If we're going to perform this Monday night, that doesn't give us a lot of time to rehearse." Nari said, "We'll have less than forty-eight hours."

"Seriously?" I asked, "You're really going to make me go through with this?"

"It'll be fun," Nari insisted.

I tried arguing with Nari, but he seems to have some sort of magical powers when it comes to bending me to his will. It was like attempting to swim upstream against the current and eventually I just became exhausted and gave up. I agreed to dance naked on stage in front of dozens of spectators on Monday night at the Grand Spectacle.

___

The dance Nari and I rehearsed was loosely based on the pas de deux we performed for the Chandler Theatre, with lots of arabesques, pirouettes and grand jetés.

Steve designed and manufactured costumes for us. It only took him a few hours from start to finish. Steve was in New York, studying at the local university and I'm pretty sure his major was in costume design. If it wasn't it should have been. He was damn good.

He took pieces of black fabric, some strips of black leather and he held it all together uses patches of Velcro. When Nari and I put the costumes on, they actually looked stylish, and the costumes would come off quickly easily on stage.

"Velcro is a godsend for strippers," Steve explained, "Getting out of your clothes could sometimes be so slow and awkward, the stripper would have to stop dancing and struggle out of their clothes."

"I get it," I said, "with Velcro, you can basically tear them off."

"Just grab and pull," Steve confirmed.

Nari and I are both extremely flexible, so we decided to take advantage of that in our performance. The performance began with me doing a center-split while Nari danced around me. In the course of our performance, Nari and I both did leg extensions with one foot raised above our heads.

"You are going to blow people's minds with how flexible you are," Steve gushed, "Oh my God, that is so sexy!"

Another part of our dance choreography that Steve especially liked was when Nari and I stood face to face, intimately close, our pelvises pressed against each other. Then one of us would arch our spine back until our head was about level with our ass, thus impressing Steve with our flexibility. Nari would hold onto my hips while I did this and then when I stood up, he would arch his spine backwards and slowly expose his beautiful chest and abdominals to me while extending one arm gracefully behind him. It took great flexibility, a strong spine and strong abdominal muscles to gracefully and fully bend backwards like this. It also looked sexy as hell, so we included this move several times in our choreography.

"Oh, wow," Steve exclaimed, "That is amazing! But you know what? After you do that, you should kiss. You build up a lot of sexual tension being pressed together like that. The audience would love it if you kissed after doing backwards-bend thing. I guarantee you'll get applause."

So, Steve was sort of our coach during our two days of rehearsals. I mean, he didn't know anything about ballet or dance choreography, but he did know our audience, he knew what they liked. And he gave us ideas for getting positive reactions from that audience.

___

Two days go by exceedingly fast when you're putting in eight to ten hours a day planning, rehearsing, revising and troubleshooting. Monday night came around so quickly it felt like an ambush when the sun went down and Amateur Night began.

Nari and I were escorted back to the dressing room with the rest of the strippers and we got into costume. Five other amateur strippers were going on stage that night, so there were seven of us all in the dressing room at once.

I'll admit that the other strippers in the room were attractive, but none of them were as impressive as Nari. Nari had those exquisite dancer's legs and an ass that was so enticing, it was almost impossible to tear your eyes away from it. He had a body that was so yummy, he could even tempt straight boys.

Five other acts went on before us, so I spent a lot of time in the dressing room, getting progressively more nervous as I waited to go onstage. Nari attempted to distract me from my fears by shamelessly flirting with me, which helped, although I think it made most of the other strippers jealous.

"See this beautiful butt?" Nari asked me at some point between the second and third act, "You get to go home with that butt tonight. Just think of all the naughty things that you can do with that butt."

Nari gave me a mischievous smile and waggled his eyebrows and his strategy was incredibly effective. The more I thought about his tight, perfectly sculpted ass and how I could fondle it, spank it and thrust my cock deep inside of it, the less I feared the audience waiting outside. My stage fright seemed to fade away the more he flaunted his delicious bottom and made flirtatious comments.

In addition to making our costumes, Steve also chose the music for our performance. He chose music by a local band. To my ears the music sounded, dark and mysterious with undertones of eroticism. I liked it, but more importantly the gay community in Chelsea loved it. So, even before Nari and I set foot on the stage, we knew that our audience would love the music we would be using.

___

When the music started, I was front, center stage, doing a straddle split. This caught the attention of my audience immediately. Strippers are traditionally pretty, but it's rare to find one that was flexible enough to pull off a move like this. What I was doing required a lot of flexibility in my hip hamstrings, my quadriceps and my groin muscles. It took years of practice to do a split like this and make it look easy. According to Steve, I was the first stripper to ever perform on this stage with this kind of flexibility.

There was a spotlight illuminating me and it made it difficult to see the faces of my audience, but I think some of them had facial expressions of shock and amazement.

A few seconds later, Nari joined me on stage and he danced around me, doing grand leaps before landing behind me. He extended a hand to help me up and then our performance progressed to the next phase.

We danced a pas de deux, with Nari gripping a piece of my costume and tearing it off when our dance moves brought us within touching distance. I was close enough that I could hear the sound of Velcro being torn away from Velcro, but the audience could only hear the music.

And when I was completely naked, we reversed roles and I proceeded to grab onto Nari and rip a piece of his costume off his body until he was naked and completely exposed.

And when we stood intimately close with our pelvises pressed against each other, I pressed my lips to Nari's and enjoyed a long, lingering kiss with my boyfriend. We hadn't practiced it that way during rehearsals, but the audience cheered loudly when I did it, so I think I made the right decision in doing it on stage.

I had one leg extended at my side with my foot at higher than waist level. Nari stood at my side, grasped my ankle and slowly walked around me, turning me slowly in a circle, allowing the audience to view my naked body from every angle.

Later in the performance, Nari and I switched roles and he extended his leg up while I turned him slowly around, allowing the prurient spectators to inspect his naked body from every angle.

Despite the fact that we had only two days to rehearse, I thought Nari and I performed well. We had our choreography down and we had chemistry on stage. We moved with fluid grace and the audience loved us. My only qualm was when my cock became erect shortly after Nari had finished stripping me naked.

With scores of lustful patrons staring at me, my cock became fully and humiliatingly erect. My cock had remained relatively soft during rehearsals, why did it have to get so hard when two hundred libidinous people had their eyes riveted to my body? It was embarrassing to have scores of engrossed spectators eyeballing my swollen erection, but I just tried to pretend that nothing was amiss and continued to dance the pas de deux like Nari and I had rehearsed.

I was so glad to get off that stage and get back to the dressing room. My erection absolutely would not go down and it felt like everyone in the audience was staring directly at it. We got to the dressing room and I grabbed my Calvin Klein briefs, intending to get dressed so I could go home, but Nari grabbed me from behind and spun me around.

I opened my mouth to protest, but Nari covered my mouth with his. I had tensed up when Nari first grabbed me, but shortly after his mouth clamped over mine, I relaxed into the kiss and started to enjoy it. Nari held me close and I parted my lips to allow his tongue entry to my mouth.

A few seconds into the kiss, I felt Nari's hand sliding down my thigh, stroking lovingly up and down my naked flesh. I moaned into his mouth as his hand fondled my thigh very high up and then eventually slid up to my buttocks. He cupped my left butt cheek and gave it a suggestive squeeze.

We were all alone in the dressing room and we were the last act of the evening, so there was no reason to expect anyone other dancers to come in and interrupt us. I therefore decided to abandon all caution and let my boyfriend ravish me right there in the dressing room.

"Aaaahhhh," Nari gasped when he finally broke from the kiss, "You're yummy. I could eat you up with a spoon."

Nari then placed a hand on my chest and he allowed his thumb to brush across my left nipple. Nari knows that my nipples can be very responsive and the more he played with them, the more sexually aroused I would become.

A compelling wave of desire passed through me and my cock throbbed. I let out a mild gasp as my body became warm and another wave of desire passed through me. Nari's face broke into a mischievous grin and he decided to push my libido even further.

Using both hands, he used his thumbs and fingertips to lightly brush across my responsive nipples, slowly and seductively, over and over again.

As he played with my nipples, I felt feverish with lust. Then, as he started to pinch my nipples and pull on them, my breathing and heartbeat increased rapidly. I was throbbing with sexual need.

"Oh, God," I exclaimed, my voice weak and barely audible. My cock was so hard I was in agony. I spread my legs wide in an open invitation. Nari took the hint and got down on his knees.

I could feel the orgasm building in waves inside of me and then Nari touched his hands to my thighs and wrapped his beautiful lips around the shaft of my cock, coating it with his saliva. I groaned as he slowly drew the entire length of my cock into his mouth, and then his lips slid along my swollen shaft as he pulled back. Nari's pouty lips felt like magic as he slid my cock in and out of his mouth.

"Uuhhhhhh," I moaned as his tongue visited exquisite sensations on the swollen head of my erect penis. He licked and caressed the tip of my penis with his tongue before his mouth enveloped my throbbing shaft once more.

His lips went up and down the shaft of my cock, sending one agonizing wave of desire after another through my feverish, naked body. Then Nari reached between my legs and pressed against the soft, pink flesh of my anus. At first, he just massaged the sensitive puckered hole, which was enough to make me moan. But then I felt some sort of oily lubricant being smeared against my anal cleft before Nari forced my sphincter open and thrust two fingers inside of me.

I gasped and my cock twitched as my body was overzealously stimulated by Nari's mouth and fingers. I panted and my naked body trembled as Nari simultaneously worked my cock and prostate. I lost all control as I experienced an earth-shattering, soul-warping orgasm. I bucked my hips and made sounds of helpless gasping as an orgasm that seemed to last forever pumped through my cock, causing my helpless naked body to shudder and tremble. My legs felt wobbly as a seemingly endless series orgasms tore through my body. Nari's fingers penetrated my ass, probing deep and working my prostate gland in ways I can't describe. I spurted into Nari's mouth, sending a torrent of semen down his throat.

My body was glistening with perspiration and I was reveling in the post orgasmic bliss. My cock was still in Nari's mouth and his fingers were still in my ass and I was deliriously happy. I looked down at Nari, smiled and said, "Let's keep doing this over and over again until we both pass out from exhaustion."

Perhaps a second later, the door opened and in walked Jack Jericho. Jack was the general manager of the Grand Spectacle. Nari and I had met with him earlier that evening.

"Sascha, that was amazing," he exclaimed loudly.

I was still naked, and my cock was still in Nari's mouth. I was shocked and embarrassed for Jack to see me like this and I stumbled backwards, grabbed my t-shirt and attempted to wrap it around my hips in such a way as to cover my genitals. For his part, Jack seemed not to notice the fact that Nari and I were naked. He acted like it was commonplace for him to walk in on young, naked men with their cocks sticking out.

Which for all I knew, it might be.

Nari was also naked, but he didn't embarrass as easily as me. He just got up off his knees and said, "Hi Jack," as if getting caught naked, on his knees and with a man's tumescent cock in his wasn't disconcerting.

"Christophe! You too! I've been with this club for the past seven years, and we've never had a performer like you two on stage! You guys are like magic!"

"Could we please get dressed before we have this conversation?" I asked.

"I'm serious," Jack said, "The two of you could be the next big thing in this city. I wanna hire you before anyone does."

"Um, somebody else already hired us," I said, "We dance for a place in Fairhaven, California."

"What? Seriously?"

"We're just in New York for the holidays," Nari added, still naked and apparently unconcerned about his nudity, "We're just visiting family in Westchester County."

"Guys, you're killing me here," Jack said, "I've got an army of horny customers out there that are ready and willing to worship you as gods. And with just a little bit of advertising, you could have every gay male in Manhattan on their knees. I can probably pay you double what you're being paid now. What would it take to get you to quit your current job and come work for me?"

"We signed a one-year contract," Nari protested, "Even if we wanted to work at your club, we'd have to wait until the terms of our contract were up."

Jack didn't like the sound of that, but he rolled with the punches and changed his sales pitch.

"Look, here's my card," he said as he handed each of us a business card, "Give me a call when you've completed your current contract. If I'm not dead, I'm still gonna wanna hire you guys."

___

I liked Jack's enthusiasm and his willingness to pay me double my annual income, however, my dad would kill me if I quit professional ballet. I took Jack's card, but I wasn't seriously considering taking him up on his offer.

Nari and I got dressed and I had hoped to get Nari home quickly and throw him into my bed. However, that plan ran into a huge snag. Some of the patrons of the club recognized Nari and me as we attempted to leave and insisted on buying us each a drink.

"I remember how this ended last time," I commented to Nari as we made our way to the bar.

"This time we'll stop at just one drink," Nari said, "No passing out this time, I promise."

Jack was right. His customers were ready and willing to worship us as gods. Scores of the patrons wanted selfies taken with Nari and me. Everybody wanted to touch us, be seen with us or be part of the "Sascha and Christophe experience" somehow. We were sex on legs and every gay person in Chelsea would be talking about us tomorrow.

I didn't drink much that night, but I was getting a buzz off my newfound fame. It was an intoxicating feeling being adored and praised by such a large crowd of people. It's like I was the god of male beauty come down from Mount Olympus to mingle with my human congregants.

And then, after hours of being mobbed by my fans, I spied somebody that I knew. Working behind the bar was Jimmy Manning. During my childhood, Jimmy was one of the assholes who bullied me and called me fairy and a faggot and a lot of other unflattering names because I was a boy who dared to take ballet lessons.

I was shocked to see Jimmy Manning working in a gay nightclub and I pushed my way through the crowd to confront him.

I slapped my right hand down on the bar had enough to create a loud CRACK sound as flesh slammed into wood and I shouted, "Jimmy! What are you doing here?"

"Scott," he said as he looked up at me, "I work here now."

"You," I said, "You work at a gay nightclub? You do realize that you're surrounded by gay men, right?"