A Very Physical Exam: Wendy's Story

Story Info
Wendy is taken advantage of by her doctor and some interns.
12.8k words
4.08
47.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

This is the second of 2 stories, identical in nature except for the main character and how they react. I have written these as an experiment for myself to test my ability to write in different voices for different characters.

Kitty is of course my main heroine (victim) in many of my stories on this site. She is taken from my memories of someone I knew over 45 years ago and have held onto in my fantasies. She is not real but an amalgam of some physical attributes I remember and my own fantasies and desires.

Wendy you have (hopefully) been introduced to in a few of my previous works and she is a real person though these events are completely fictional. However I have tried to keep her personality close to the real Wendy. As always, everything I write about her is with her consent and appreciation.

I truly hope you enjoy both of these stories and I'd love to hear from you as to whether you think it was a worthwhile exercise and if I did a good job!

* * *

Today was the one day a year Wendy Overmount really disliked. It was the day of her annual physical. Wendy was 26 and in very good shape. She kept fit and was blessed with perfect teardrop shaped 36C tits that were the envy of many men, not to mention women. Wendy's shapely body got looks and wolf whistles almost everywhere she went. She liked the attention most days but it did have its drawbacks.

When Wendy had been 19, she had gone in for a physical exam. An older male intern had come in to see her and to get her vitals and basic information before the doctor came in. As Wendy stood there, the intern commented on what a fine-looking young woman she was. He pressed her up against the wall of the office and started to run his hands over her body and up across her breasts. He squeezed her tits and pressed his mouth to hers, kissing her roughly. She tried to push him away at first but he slapped her across the face and told her to be quiet. Then he began to kiss her neck and bite her shoulder while his hands roamed freely across her.

Wendy was horrified but also deeply excited. She immediately acquiesced to the interns demands and submissively let him feel her up and bite her neck and shoulder. Who knows what would have happened if a nurse had not walked in on them. Wendy was so cowed by the interns presence and embarrassed at being caught. She wanted to tell the nurse what had happened but she couldn't make the words come out right. The intern looked sheepish and put on an act, saying that Wendy had thrown herself at him and he had been weak and gave in. He acted contrite and put the blame squarely on Wendy.

The nurse sent the intern out to continue his rounds and then began to lecture Wendy on the proper decorum that young ladies should have when in a professional setting like this. Wendy was so ashamed of what happened and how she had submissively given in to the older man that she ran out of the office and went straight home. She never told anyone else what had happened but it would be two years before she could bring herself to go to a doctor's office again.

Then, when she was 22, she was involved in a minor car accident and she badly sprained her leg. Nothing life threatening but she was rushed to the hospital to check her injuries. That's where she met Dr. James Allen. He was an older man, already in his late 50's and he had a quiet and unassuming manner with her. He looked at her leg and determined she would need a walking cast. Then he took her through the entire procedure and alleviated any qualms she had.

He stayed with her while the cast was put on and he even came by her house twice in the next few weeks to check on her. By the time her cast came off and she was healed, Wendy had decided that Dr. Allen was the only doctor she would see. She set an appointment for a physical for the following month and even though she had been nervous, Dr. Allen acted in a caring but very professional manner. Even when he talked to her about not having been to the doctor recently and how important regular checkups were, he did so as a concerned friend, almost fatherly. That had been 4 years ago and Dr. Allen had been the only doctor she had seen since.

Each year, Dr. Allen would call her with a reminder that it was time for her annual physical. He cared about the health of his patients greatly. This year his office receptionist, Alice had called. She apologized that Dr. Allen didn't call himself but he was getting older and had stepped back from seeing his patients full time. He still saw a handful of them at the local hospital where he had an office and worked a few days a week. She knew that this would entail a mammogram as well as a pap smear, uncomfortable procedures but she knew they were necessary, and Dr. Allen would be there so she felt better knowing there was someone she could trust implicitly. Alice had actually told her they could offer her a nurse to perform the tests if she would be more comfortable with a woman but in reality, a strange woman examining her so intimately didn't appeal to her. Yes, Dr. Allen was a man, but she trusted him, so it was fine with her that he perform the tests.

On the day of, Wendy had awoken early and showered and dressed quickly. She found herself actually looking forward to seeing Dr. Allen. Since she would have to disrobe for the tests anyway, she chose an old pair of comfy jeans and a t-shirt. She didn't bother with bra or panties. She rarely did actually and she figured in this case she was going to have to take them off anyway. She threw on a light sweater and chose to wear a pair of old sneakers she liked, without socks. She looked at the clock and saw it was time to go. She grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She had a small red Toyota Prius. She hopped in and headed across town to the hospital.

As she drove she found herself getting a little nervous. It had been over 6 months since she had needed to call on him. He was getting up there in age and with a pang of nervousness, she realized this might be one of the last times she would be able to see him as her doctor. The drive didn't take too long, and she arrived at the hospital with plenty of time to spare. She parked in visitor parking and headed into the building.

Dr. Allen's office was up on the 4th floor. She took the elevator up and got off on four. She reached his office and went in. Dr. Allen had a small private waiting room and a receptionist sat behind the window working on her daily paperwork. She looked up as Wendy walked in.

"Good morning Wendy" Alice said cheerfully.

"Good morning Alice. I'm here for my physical! I have an appointment for 11:00." Alice smiled and consulted her computer screen.

"Ah yes, here you are. Dr. Allen is just finishing up with some students here for a tour of the facilities, but he will be here momentarily. You can go on back to room two if you want to start getting ready."

"Thanks Alice."

Wendy walked through the door in the waiting room to go back into the inner offices. She walked down the hall and turned the corner, seeing room #2 immediately to her left. It had a sliding frosted glass door as well as a curtain that could be pulled across it. She opened the door and went in, shutting the door behind her and drawing the curtain.

The room was fairly typical for an exam room, though perhaps slightly bigger than many she had seen. There was a patients padded table towards the wall, covered with a roll of paper and with two leg stirrups folded off to the side. There was the requisite counter and sink. A computer monitor stood at the end of the counter, its screen currently displaying the hospital logo. On the wall next to the door, there was a hook and a standard hospital dressing gown hung on it. It was white with blue flowers imprinted all over it. "The very height of hospital fashion" Wendy thought to herself.

She put her purse down on one of the chairs that sat in the room. Then, she removed her sweater and hung it over the back of the same chair. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head and placed it on the seat of the chair, then kicked her shoes off and got out of her jeans. Standing there fully naked in the waiting room made her stomach flutter a little. What would happen if someone walked in on her? What would she do? It was the kind of fantasy she often thought about and it gave her an itch in her pussy. For a moment she was glad that Dr. Allen wasn't here yet.

She quickly went to the hook on the wall and took the dressing gown down. She put her arms through it and wrapped the back flaps around behind her. Then took the ties and made a quick loop around her waist. Now that she was dressed in her hospital finery, she didn't have anything else to do to keep her mind off today. She sat down on the table and waited.

She didn't have to wait too long. About five minutes later there was a soft knock at the door and it slid open. Wendy stood up to meet Dr. Allen but when the curtain was pulled aside, she was momentarily frozen in surprise. Instead of old Dr. Allen, there was a much younger man standing there. Wendy judged him to be perhaps half as old as Dr. Allen.

He had dark brown hair with a natural curl to it, cut short so as to look professional. He was apparently a doctor as he was wearing a white lab coat, had a stethoscope around his neck and a hospital name badge on. Wendy's eyes widened as she read it, Dr. J. Allen.

"Uh, Doctor Allen?" she asked, confused. The younger man smiled at her and nodded his head.

"Yes. I know, you were probably expecting my father," he said. Wendy could only stare in confusion. "It's been happening a lot this month," he finished.

"Your...father?" Wendy finally said lamely. Dr. J. Allen smiled.

"Yes. Dad, uh, had a heart attack last month."

"Oh my god!" Wendy burst out. "I'm so sorry...I didn't know!"

"It's ok. He's doing fine now," Dr. Allen explained, "but, he had to finally fully retire. I've been in practice for about four years, so dad suggested I take over for him here at the hospital."

"I...uh, didn't know he had a son." Wendy self-consciously pulled the thin dressing gown about her a little tighter. "I had an appointment for a physical today. Your father has been my doctor for the last four years or so."

Dr. Allen looked down at the clipboard he was carrying and flipped a page up, scanning the sheets quickly.

"Yes. I have your records here." He looked up and saw Wendy was still staring at him and clutching at her gown. "If you're uncomfortable, I can get a nurse in here...or you can always request another doctor if you prefer. I'm really sorry to have surprised you like this." Dr. Allen stepped over to the computer and tapped a key and a login screen appeared. He tapped in a password and the menu popped up.

"The hospital was supposed to contact all of dad's old patients and let them know what was happening, but you're about the fifth or sixth patient I've seen this month who didn't get informed. I'm really very sorry." On the screen, he had pulled up Wendy's records. He looked at her and gave a reassuring smile. "I'm really quite good at my job," he said.

Wendy looked at the young doctor very intently. She didn't like being surprised like this and she was devastated to hear about her Dr. Allen. But this man seemed very confident. He had a quiet, assertive presence and that kind of attitude always affected Wendy. Besides, even if she bailed right now, she would still have to go through the trouble of finding another doctor and getting started all over again.

"OK," she said giving him a slight smile. "Let's get these tests taken care of." Dr. Allen broke into a broad grin.

"All right then. Go ahead and hop up on that table and we will get started."

INTERLUDE: 1 month earlier.

Doctor James Allen sat in his office in his home, slowly sorting through the records of his current patients. He had actually retired from his daily practice about half a year earlier but due in large part to his strong work ethic and kind and calming bedside manner, he had about two dozen patients he saw regularly at the hospital where he still worked a few days a week. He loved his work and his patients, and he really loved working with the new interns and students at the hospital. He truly believed they were the best hope for the next generation of healthcare workers.

He was also certain that no matter how much he loved the job, he just couldn't do it much longer. He was more tired now at the end of a day than he had ever been. His own doctor had told him at his last exam that he needed to slow down. He had to face facts; it was time to fully retire.

So, here he was on a Friday evening, going through the records of his patients and determining how to tell them and to see if he could recommend a suitable replacement. He could have left it up to the hospital or even to the nurse who worked with him there, but he felt an obligation to each one of these patients and he didn't want to fail them, the way he felt he had failed Jonas.

Dr. James Allen had two sons. Identical twins, Jonas and Jack and he loved them both dearly. Jack had followed in his footsteps and was a doctor. He had graduated with honors from Columbia University, one of the best medical schools in the country. He had given a year of his life to work with Doctors without Borders, and he still spent several days a month working downtown at a free clinic. Jack had become a truly great doctor and James Allen was very proud of him. In fact, he was thinking of asking Jack to take on several of his older patients.

Jonas, on the other hand, hadn't fared nearly as well. He dropped out of high school and never even tried to get his GED. He enlisted in the military where he had some small success as a Corpsman. James thought maybe he had found someplace to belong, until they caught him stealing drugs and selling them to other soldiers. He was dishonorably discharged 2 years after enlisting. Since then, he had been arrested several times on minor drug charges and twice accused of assault, though neither had ended in a conviction.

James had tried to help Jonas but the only support he ever seemed to want was money. He finally had to cut him off. He hadn't spoken to Jonas now in almost a year. Dr. Allen considered Jonas his biggest failure in life. He heaved a sigh and turned back to the files. The pages were starting to blur and he had to squint and then rub his eyes and clean his glasses to try and focus on them. He wasn't feeling all that well. His head was starting to pound and there was a deep pain now in his chest. Dr. Allen knew the signs of a heart attack and dropped the folders he was looking through and reached for the phone.

Just as he picked up the receiver, he heard the front door open and someone call out, "Dad? Are you home?" It must be Jack. He turned and called out, "In here Jack! Help!"

He heard footsteps running towards him and his son came into the room. But it wasn't Jack, it was Jonas.

"Dad! Are you OK? What's wrong?" By now, the pain in his chest was staggering and pains were running down his arm.

"Heart...call an...ambulance," he managed to gasp, clutching at his chest and slumping back into his chair.

Jonas looked at his father and nodded. He came up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, comfortingly.

"Don't worry dad, I got you!"

He went to the desk and picked up the phone. It was an old rotary dial thing. His father had a cellphone but in the house he had never bothered to get anything fancier than a standard landline. He looked at his father. His eyes were closed, his breathing shallow and he was sweating. He took the receiver and dialed 9-1-1, while holding down the plungers down, making certain there was no call actually going through. He paused for a moment after he dialed and then said into the phone:

"Hello, yes, my father is having a heart attack. Please send someone immediately". He paused for dramatic purposes and then gave his name and address. After a final pause, he said, "Thank you!" and hung up. Then he turned to his father.

"Don't worry dad, they're on their way! Everything will be fine." He sat there with his father and waited till his breathing stopped completely. Then he called 9-1-1 for real saying he had just come home to find his father unresponsive, please send an ambulance at once!

Jonas stayed on and helped Jack with all the funeral arrangements. He called friends and family members and never asked for anything in return. Jack was initially concerned about his brother's appearance, but he was actually helpful and seemed genuinely grieved over their father's death. Jack reasoned that sometimes it took a tragedy to bring the best out in people.

After the funeral and a small wake at their father's house, Jonas stayed on to help clean-up and spend some time talking to Jack. The two brothers talked long into the night, discussing their feelings about their father and each other. Jonas seemed truly remorseful over his past actions and told Jack how much he wanted to do better going on from here. The loss of their father had really affected him deeply. Jack's nature was a forgiving one and by the end of the night, the two brothers had made amends and Jack looked forward to a stronger and better relationship with his brother.

What Jack didn't know, was that before he had arrived at their father's house, Jonas had gone through all of their fathers papers and had even gotten into his computer files. He found a letter from their father asking the hospital to accept Jack as his replacement after he fully retired from work. A plan had begun to form right then.

As Jack and Jonas talked through the night, pouring their souls out to one another, Jonas had been quietly slipping a unique cocktail of drugs into his brother's drinks. By the time morning had come, jack was nearly unconscious, and his mind was deeply muddled.

Jonas thoughtfully put him to bed and cared for him as he slept. Over the next several days, Jonas plied Jack with a series of drugs designed to weaken his body and mind, eventually causing him to lapse into a coma. After that, it was a fairly simple matter for Jonas to take his brothers place and to have Jack hospitalized as Jonas.

Jonas made certain that their father's requests about Jack taking over for him at the hospital were delivered to the proper agencies and before long, Jonas-now Jack, was working out of his father's offices at the hospital, seeing his patients, meeting with the new interns and students and in essence, taking over his fathers and brothers' life completely. He made certain to always visit his brother 'Jonas' in the hospital and see that he was receiving the best medical care possible. That included reinforcing the drug cocktails he had given him originally to keep him in a permanent comatose state.

As he settled into his father's life and work, he began going through the records of all of the patients that he had still been seeing. When he got to Wendy Overmount's records he was taken by the sheer beauty physique of the woman. He studied her file and realized that she hadn't seen his father in several months so she wouldn't know anything about his death. He also saw that she was due for a complete physical soon and the ideas that came to him were too great to ignore.

He began to carefully suss out the various new interns and students that he had access to as his father's successor. Most of them were diligent, hard working men and women and he used them and their desire to get ahead in this difficult profession by having them do as much of his work as possible. But in every group, there are always a few who don't measure up or who are interested in taking shortcuts to achieve their goals and Jonas, now Jack, was very good at spotting those people as well. It takes one to know one, as the old saying goes. He cultivated a small, select group of these men and women to help him with some of the more unorthodox plans that he had.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers