A Very Public Perversion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leader of the pack spoke again, "Well we haven't been lucky enough to ever find a girl willing to take all of us on, but I'm sure we'll treat you right."

Sheena smiled, standing up and walking over to him. She put her hand down and squeezed his visibly hardening cock through his jeans. "Ok boys you got a date, just no more than one person in any one hole at a time!"

The cheer that went up must have woken half the neighbourhood and shoulders were being punched all round. Sheena kissed the owner of the cock she was still squeezing and then she dropped to her knees as he fumbled with his zip before lobbing out a nice 6 or 7 inch uncut cock.

It was instantly in her mouth and she slid up the shaft until he was balls deep. As she came back a hand guided her head sideways to the left, where she came face to face with two more unleashed male manhood's. Working the first guy with her hand she took one into her mouth and then the other, both were about the average size of the first guy.

She stopped momentarily and looked at her 8 suitors, who were now all naked from the waist down. Sheena purred inwardly, eight cocks now this would be a good fucking without a doubt.

"Ok my lovely boys, we'll go over to that patch of grass just there. Then I'll take all of you in turn in my mouth first. After that you can take it in turns as to who fucks my pussy, my arse and my mouth. Whoever comes first is a light weight, ok?"

Strangely enough, she didn't walk to the grass patch, they carried her. Fuck she was already getting wet and she knew she would be the first to cum, but who cared.

They put her down on her hands and knees. The spokesman was already in front of her with his cock pointing skywards. He took hold of her head and guided her onto his swollen manhood; Sheena happily slid her mouth down over him, taking his balls in her hand as she did so.

Her legs were pushed apart and hands pulled her arse cheeks wider and then a tongue commenced its probing of her wet pussy and then migrated north to rim her anus.

Sheena gave a little shiver as the tongue probed this sensitive area and whichever guy was licking her seemed to appreciate her movements as he went deeper and faster. He stopped his oral exploration and Sheena felt his glans up against her. He just rested the end of his dick there for what seemed like an eternity with only the slightest movement up and down.

Sheena was squirming with anticipation waiting for the grand entrance, which was obviously the intention of the cock's owner.

Still working her mouth magic on the first cock, she reached back and pulled the cheeks of her arse wide in acceptance. He duly pushed straight into her to his full length, Sheena bucked a little as he rammed it home and several voices gave their congratulations for getting in her arse.

He started to pump it in and out and Sheena worked against him making it go as deep as possible. The guy she was sucking on suddenly pulled out of her mouth and slid himself on his back between her arms and worked himself down until he could get his cock into her pussy. As he did so Sheena had her first orgasm as the second cock pushed up into her and joined the rhythm of her anal pleasure giver.

Another two guys were now on their knees in front of her and Sheena was alternately sucking one then the other. One of them had a larger than normal piece of equipment, not that any she'd seen so far were small.

But this cock was thicker and longer than the average 6 inches, she incrementally measured it as she slid down the shaft. At the 8 inch mark by her reckoning she started to gag a bit.

This elicited another cheer of approval from the gallery and the big cock pushed in a little further in response. Sheena was looking forward to that one getting into her pussy.

One by one they first fucked her mouth and then moved onto greater pleasures, although Sheena wasn't sure if she'd had all of them in her mouth before they started fucking her. All that mattered was she and her new friends were having a fucking great time, literally.

The sexual fun continued and then after maybe twenty minutes of fucking and sucking, the light weight appeared. Sheena was being double penetrated as she had been for most of the session, when the guy in her anus announced he was about to cum.

Should he pull out he asked and Sheena said no pump me full of it. So with a few deeper and harder strokes, he did. She felt the warmth of the semen hit the end of anal passage and she forced herself back onto his thrusting cock.

He let out a moan of pleasure as he released his load and the effect was such that almost instantaneously the guy in her mouth came too. Sheena was a little disappointed it was ending so quickly but she sucked greedily on the exploding cock, swallowing as much of the spunk as she could.

The depositor of the load pulled out and lent down and kissed her spunky mouth, his tongue reaching deep into her cum filled mouth which Sheena found very exciting.

One by one the young lads where now getting over excited and shooting their loads. Of the six left to cum, two shot into her cunt, one other into her arse and three ended up masturbating in front of her and spraying cum over her face.

She lay there on the grass as the guy's talked excitedly about their first gang bang. Sheena wiped her face with her always present wet wipes and looked around at the now flaccid versions of manhood that surrounded her.

"Well you naughty boys, did you all enjoy that as much as I did?" She asked. Smiles appeared all round and "Yes" seemed to be the definite consensus of opinion. One by one they all got dressed and came over and kissed her in an expression of thanks.

The spokesman was last and after thanking her for making their dream come true, he gave her £80. £10 each was all they could afford each he told her, Sheena assured him that was more than sufficient. They left her a short while later with the promise that they would do it again.

Sheena decided at that point she had finished for one night and hailed a cab home from just outside the park gates. On arrival back in her road she bought a bottle of red and two pork pies from the local Spar shop. She ate the pies greedily and washed them down with several glasses of wine, she then showered and fell into bed where she was soon dreaming about her favourite subject, cock.

Sheena woke early the next morning feeling relaxed but horny, this state of mind was one of normality for her. She lazed around for an hour analysing the pleasures of last night in her mind.

She had enjoyed having the attention of that many young men at one time that was for certain. Now what about the pleasure for today, she hadn't any plans so far.

After her third coffee, she decided to get dressed and go out to see what the world offered a sexy young woman today.

She had a quick shower after a quick touch up with a razor on her pubic regions. Then she dressed in a simple floral mini dress that unbuttoned right down the front. No under wear was needed for today, it was a commando day.

Just right, to attract today's potential playmates. She hoped.

***

This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced, copied in any form without prior written permission from the publisher.

Copyright© 2019 K.J. Hertbertson; Author.

12