A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, when they had a brief chance to talk by themselves, Denise asked Linda if she would like to stay over.

Linda looked her in the eye and asked how that would work.

Denise answered that Linda would share Denise's large bed and they had their own bath. "Now we all do get together at times, but I think tonight we should be on our own, if that's all right with you," she said thoughtfully.

"I'm happy to accept, darling," Linda answered, "although I feel I already owe you big-time." She had not been too close with anyone since Denise had been rotated out, so she looked forward to a night sharing a bed with her old friend.

After dinner, Eleanor said that she had a long day in front of her the next day so would likely turn in early. Annette seconded that by noting that she had to travel to the capital for work the next day so would be getting an early start. Jackson was cleaning up and not involved.

After they had told Linda how much they had enjoyed meeting her, Denise then escorted her to her bedroom. Linda exclaimed how wonderful her set-up was, observing that the bedroom was magnificent, much less coming ensuite with a bathroom.

Denise responded by taking her friend in her arms and hugging her, "It's so good to have you here," she said warmly.

"It's so good to be here and to be with you, sweetie," Linda responded.

As experienced officers, the two had no embarrassment in disrobing in front of the other and they both carefully hung their uniforms on hangers to put into Denise's walk-in closet. There was room for both in the bathroom and they had been on the toilet in front of each other often when on their job assignments, in the camp and elsewhere.

Denise lent Linda, who was close to her size, a nightgown and they climbed into bed and proceeded to hold each other close.

"This had to be our nicest place where we've been lucky enough to spend a night," Linda exulted to Denise.

"It's extra special now because you're here," Denise answered.

Both were bare beneath their nightgowns and soon they were hugging and then rediscovering each other's breasts and lower bodies, kissing as they proceeded. Denise felt Linda's bush and let her fingers insinuate themselves into her sex, finding it wet.

"Aren't you the hot little number tonight?" she teased her friend.

Linda responded by running her fingers down through Denise's wet furrow and letting one finger poke gently into Denise's cute little puckered anal rosette.

Soon they were at it full blast, with Denise orally servicing Linda's quim with her tongue and then Linda returning the favor. It did not take more than a few minutes for them to be on edge and then to surmount the tension together with mutual explosions deep inside each woman's loins.

As they lay back happy, Denise told her some more about her housemates.

"This is probably the only really confidential thing," she said, "not that all our interplay here shouldn't be kept within the fold. You will find that as I said, Eleanor and Annette are bi. Annette also has some extra equipment. She is a woman, with all the female organs, et cetera, but she also has a decent-sized appendage in front which is, shall we say, significantly larger than a clit."

"You mean," Linda looked questioningly at her, "she has a cock too?"

"That's exactly right," Denise answered. "And that makes her what I would call more than just bi. As you can guess, I'm not especially interested in receiving what she is capable of giving with that, but she does have real intercourse with Ellie. So, no one else knows that this is definitely a marriage with benefits."

"If I may ask," Linda ventured, "have you gotten it on with her in a womanly way?"

"Yes, I have," Denise answered plainly, "and she is very wonderful as you might expect and also respects me and knows I am not interested in her fucking me with that thing. Jackson too knows that I'm not that kind."

"Does he get involved?" Linda asked with a skeptical tone.

"Yes, if he's wanted," Denise answered. "I don't mind them getting it on when I'm there just so long as neither Annette nor he wants to stick me. But they don't, or at least, they honor my feelings, which is certainly one reason I'm so fond of them. This is getting in deeper than you may want to get, but I'll do everything else with Annette, and we do play—the three of us—in the bathroom and the tub if you get my drift."

"Oh, that's all right with me, too," Linda grinned again. "I'm a nice, dirty girl who likes that kind of fun, as you well know."

"Yes, I do, and I love you for it," Denise beamed. "By the way, not that it relates directly, but Eleanor has designated me as the disciplinarian here. She of course is in charge and decides if anyone merits punishment but then delegates that to me to impose. She also depends on me to decide with her what is appropriate."

"Wow," Linda exclaimed calmly, "she does respect our professional judgment."

"She does, indeed," Denise said, "so what do you think so far? Wanna stay on?"

"You're asking me if I would like to become resident here?" Linda asked openly.

"Mmmm," Denise murmured as she nuzzled into Linda's shoulder.

"I haven't told you the terms, but Eleanor does not want to make a profit from us, so they are quite reasonable, and you won't do better that way," Denise added, "but I hope you would like to be my roomie here."

"I see that there's room and I'd much rather be here with you than on my own," Linda said. "Normally I would think it was asking for problems because we've been such good friends without living together but..."

She looked deeply into Denise's eyes: "...I really feel good with you," she said softly.

"And I with you," Denise replied calmly. Then as Linda giggled in joy, Denise sat up on the edge of the bed and took Linda across her lap.

"I'm going to spank this naughty little girl," she exclaimed.

This clearly excited Linda no end and the brunette spread her legs lewdly as she lay across Denise's lap.

Now Denise began to spank her on her delightful bottom cheeks, not really hard but enough so Linda felt it. She also applied her finger to Linda's puckered anus until Linda warned her that she was about to lose control back there.

"Oh, dear," Denise replied in a slightly mocking tone, "wouldn't it be too bad if you had a naughty little accident here."

Now Linda looked worried, and she hurriedly rose from the bed and headed for the nearby bathroom. If she hadn't been bare below the waist, she likely would have filled her panties with doody, as she barely made it to the toilet when she expelled a huge movement right into the bowl.

That crisis resolved, Linda stood and gestured to Denise with her finger.

"It's your turn," she said with a wide grin. "You're going to be cleaned out, girly."

She knew that Denise actually liked being made to hold an enema. The part where she was made to hold it in when the pressure was building to expel really turned her on.

Linda was delighted to see that Denise had already put a large pink enema bag by the tub. She filled it with tepid water and a little soap and bade Denise to bend over the tub and hold her bottom cheeks open. Linda quite efficiently took a dab of Vaseline and fingered Denise's anal rosette with it, enjoying Denise's flinching as Linda's finger passed through Denise's anal ring.

Then Linda inserted the nozzle and gradually emptied the bag's contents in Denise's colon. She carefully withdrew the nozzle and quickly inserted a small plug into Denise's anal opening.

Denise soon felt both the pressure of the water and a slight burning from the soapy water. It did not take long before she was hopping around and pleading gently with Linda to be allowed to expel.

Linda smiled as she told Denise that it was necessary to let the enema do its work inside her, so she would feel completely cleaned out when it was finished.

After what seemed like an eternity but, in reality, was a very few minutes, Linda walked Denise to the toilet and as Denise began to lower her bottom onto the seat, Linda reached under her and slowly extracted the little plug. Denise sat down, and Linda soon heard the noise of the water rushing out of Denise's bowels.

Too, she smelled the aroma of the several large pieces of shit that had emerged with the enema into the bowl.

"Oh, you made some big smelly doody, sweetie," Linda cooed.

"That one hurt from the soap, darling," Denise said by way of registering a slight complaint concerning what was otherwise quite an enjoyable experience for her.

"We should start using soap sticks, hon," Linda explained. "It's really a lovely, diabolical punishment. I keep reading about how it is used as a corrective in school-related discipline when the subject uses foul language. The first time they earn a mouth-soaping; next time, it's a soap stick up the old back channel."

12