A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she calmed down, Linda withdrew the dildo and lay down next to her, holding her in her arms as Denise joined them on Eleanor's other side.

"You two are lovers," Eleanor said tentatively as they nodded. "Can you deal with including me in your lives since we know that three is far from the perfect number when sex, or love, perhaps, is concerned?"

Linda and Denise didn't even need to gaze into each other's eyes before Denise answered, "I think I can speak for both of us, Eleanor. We have now lived here with you and we have come to know you and now we realize we have come to love you. That's why when you told us about those people downstairs, we jumped to take care of them on your behalf. We know we overdid it, but we hope you realize we wanted to protect you. And we also appreciated that you felt you had to punish us. We're in the corrections field; we know those things. But now we also have realized that we have a very special feeling for you and yes, it is love. Just as we know we can love each other as women, we know we both can love you and you us."

Eleanor hugged them both and kissed them both on their lips. Then she asked them to get into the diaper position so she could kiss them "where it really matters" and she meant on their lower lips between their legs. They did what she asked, and she did what she said she wanted to do.

Then they returned the favor as Denise licked and sucked Eleanor's vaginal opening, inserting her tongue deeply into her quim, and Linda went around her backside and licked Eleanor's little puckered anus, also insinuating her tongue into her rectum.

Eleanor didn't believe she could cum again, but cum she did. They then lay out in the bed under the covers, spent from their seemingly endless sexual connections.

"We will love being a trio with you," Linda said, as Denise ever so lightly caressed Eleanor's nipples and breasts. "We know how hard you work so we will be here when you want to be with us and hope you won't hold it against us if we get it on with each other. We also know we may be sent anywhere in the Republic for our work, so we know we may either both be gone or one of us may be absent for extended times.

"I do hope that your sister will be here for you when we're both away," Denise chimed in. "And we'll be quite frank with you about something else. You know that we have trouble with any relationships with men, partly because of our work, but also because we just don't want to be with them. So, we can't promise how it will work out with Jackson. We know he's been good to you, but we also know—especially me—that he's needed correction in the past. We'll leave that to you and just won't engage with him. Believe me, it's better for everyone that way. Meredith is another story. We know she's had a troubled past and we have such admiration for how you've taken her in here and been more than a good sister to her. We're in love with you, though, not her, so we can't say we would want to include her in our intimate relationship with you. I hope we haven't frosted you, darling."

Eleanor responded that she adored them both and that everything they said made sense. She added, "I don't know about where my relationship with Jackson will go, either, so I'll just have to see about that. And that goes for Annette, too. You know that we were engaged, but we both have agreed that we will leave things on hold for now. I want to hold off on filling her in on this because I don't want to do anything that might affect your careers. I hope that my relationship with her can help, not hurt you. In fact, with your permission, Linda, I want to speak to her the next time I am with her about cleaning up your record. I think she's in a position to do that for me. It likely is even within her discretion so she doesn't have to do anything out of line."

Linda felt her eyes getting teary and she couldn't keep herself from taking Eleanor in her arms now and hugging her very tightly.

"That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said she'd do for me, Ellie, darling," she said softly, in a voice Eleanor had never heard her use until now.

****

Eleanor was still on a high when she arrived at her office the next day. There was an e-mail from Janet, which informed her that the contract with the Correctional Service had been executed and was in effect, and that an addendum covering the order for service bras had arrived as well.

This did make Eleanor feel good and she decided to let her creative juices flow for a while, after all the enjoyment with Linda and Denise, and the successful contract meetings with the Correctional Service. She sat down at her drawing table. Soon she had conceptualized a new line of panties for Goose Cookers. There was a whole new market for attractive and very functional period panties now. Several garment manufacturers in the lingerie field had brought out panties that would almost obviate women's need for tampons or pads, at least most of the time.

Eleanor got to thinking more broadly. She conjured up a design for attractive Goose Cooker panties that would be soft and comfortable but also would be designed to hold whatever emerged from a woman's orifices, whether it be menstrual flow or vaginal secretions or even urine or bowel movements in modest amounts. She went up to the technical floor and found one of her favorite design experts to confer with.

She asked Phyllis whether her idea was do-able—to design a panty crotch that would take all these fluids and initially absorb them and then be totally washable.

"We can do that," Phyllis responded, smiling, "and the technology is already at the point that we can include thin padding that will absorb a lot of fluid—about as much as the most absorbent tampon and even pad. We can also get it to take in a lot of urine, just like those absorbent panties that are out now. I think you've got something because these have been separate markets until now and there's no reason that has to persist."

"Great," Eleanor said. "I need you to write this up so I can send a package to Janet with my cover memo. I also hope you'll be willing to work on this project with me."

"Sure," Phyllis said. "It makes perfect sense, so I hope we get a go on it."

Eleanor then discussed with her the last point. She explored with Phyllis the delicate subject of what they could claim the panties would do if a woman found herself shitting in them.

"We can make it secure enough so that it won't leak through and the elastic will be strong enough, so the poo won't go out through the leg holes," Phyllis explained. "There's no way we can absorb it and even if we could, the goal likely should be to keep it in the panties until the woman can get to a restroom and empty them. Just as with the fluids, she will easily be able to wash them out and they'll then be as good as new, and dry quickly for renewed use. They can be made to last for quite a while, too."

"I think that's ok," Eleanor responded. "Although a surprising number of women do shit their pants, the biggest problem is their staining the crotch because they don't wipe enough or because they have some fluid seep out through the anus, and even sometimes with the wrong kind of farts, if you'll excuse my getting graphic."

"You're not offending me," Phyllis said. "I'm a technician and I approach this as a scientific and technological problem to be solved. I find this fascinating because I see how you have thought out what really is needed. I'm just used to seeing the ads on TV that mostly annoy me."

She provided Eleanor with a solid analytical document on the technological backup for Eleanor's idea and Eleanor sent the package off to Janet with her own concept paper. She tentatively named the product "the everything panties" because they would be just like regular underwear but would have this added capacity built in.

Janet got back to Eleanor with an effusive memorandum that sent the package on to the review panel and then let her know that the panel had enthusiastically recommended it and it would be readied for testing.

Soon it was ready to go and Eleanor gave the copywriting creative staff some ideas so that the theme was "the panties that take care of everything"—and promised women that they "wouldn't have to worry about what went into their undies" because these would "handle them all".

Eleanor brought the first prototypes home with her and made sure they were the right size for Linda, Denise, and Meredith. She also decided she would try these herself for a time. They had the familiar Goose Cooker logo and Eleanor warned them to keep these "undisclosed" for now. Then she added what she knew would be a surprise: "It would actually help us if you let yourself poop in these panties. We need to know if they will hold it without it leaking out."

"I know that's sort of gross," she admitted with a grin. "But Denise and Linda, you deal with fairly rough stuff a lot of the time. And Meredith, I don't want to get into what you've gone through." She felt bad for her sister, because she knew that what she said made all of them think about how Meredith probably shit her pants when she was down and out.

After wearing them for three days (three different pairs for Meredith and Denise; Linda agreed along with Eleanor to wear them all three days before changing), they brought them into Eleanor's room, and she examined them. There were some light stains of all kinds, which was Eleanor hoped would be there so she could see how the absorbency worked. The stains were light, and easily removed with a hand washing. Denise playfully anointed Eleanor "the panty queen" and they all were in a happy mood.

Eleanor brought them in to Phyllis for the technical people to check them out. She had refrained from washing them or doing anything because they needed to see how they would respond to any kind of cleaning.

In a few weeks, she heard back that the product was cleared for production. She gave the final sign-off on the ad campaign. It started and Janet kept an eye on how the orders came in. In the Women's Republic, Goose Cookers was now well known so that all new products of any significance were reviewed by the TV people as well as print media. The notices, as usual, were good.

Eleanor received many congratulations and she sent out a memo to all staff thanking everyone and mentioning the major efforts by Phyllis and the technicians as well as the copywriters, by name. Janet stopped by to tell her how well received her note had been and to invite her to join her that night for dinner. Eleanor figured that she might as well make the most of this.

Janet took her to the Victoria Club, an exclusive place for accomplished women known to most as "the Vic"—it had been a well-known men's club before the founding of the Women's Republic. Janet had managed to propose Eleanor for membership, and she was duly accepted, based on both her outstanding commercial creativity and, perhaps most critically, Janet's sponsorship.

They sat in the main dining room where a number of tables of well-dressed women were conversing and enjoying themselves. Many stopped by to pay respects to Janet, who was regarded as one of the leading business figures in the Republic and had a vast network of friends and business acquaintances.

Eleanor decided to tell Janet about her ménage she was in charge of at her spacious flat. She even told her about the two sergeants, how they had behaved, and what she did about it.

Janet complimented her on her disciplining of Denise and Linda. "I recall Linda, who couldn't hold her liquor when we were all at dinner," Janet observed.

"I do think she has corrected herself in that regard," Eleanor responded. "But even though they accepted my discipline rather well, I remain a bit worried about their tendencies—of all people, I should be resentful about men, but Linda's threatening to cut that guy's cock off gave me the shivers. I guess I'm not disposed toward cruelty."

"You don't know what else she has going on in her head," Janet suggested. "She may have been brought up in a family with a cruel father or brother, for all we know. It may indeed have led her to aim for a career in corrections."

As was often the result of her meetings, especially less formal ones like this, with Janet, Eleanor felt she had expanded her thinking on the subject. She made a note to have a long talk about such matters with SGT Linda.

Janet invited her to her place for a nightcap and Eleanor, as always, immediately accepted with pleasure. Janet did live alone, miles from her family, but made up for her isolation with a fantastic apartment. She fixed them drinks upon arrival, and then invited Eleanor to sit next to her on the couch.

They both moved into cuddling mode. Janet carefully and tenderly removed Eleanor's blouse and skirt and then Eleanor unzipped Janet's dress and helped her out of it. They now held each other tight clad in bras and panties. Amazingly—or may not so amazingly—they both were wearing Goose Cooker undies. Janet unhooked Eleanor's bra and slipped down her panties and Eleanor did the same for her boss.

Then they stood and Janet took Eleanor's hand and escorted her to the marvelous bedroom, high above the city with magnificent vistas and one-way windows so no one could see them in their revels.

They lay down on Janet's bed and held each other tight and let their hands wander over breasts and vulvas. Janet was shaved and Eleanor had a nice trimmed bush. Fingers probed into each other's pussies and both women became wet very quickly. Janet moved down to lavish oral attention on Eleanor's cunt, especially focusing lightly on her clit. Eleanor was now in a 69 position and inserted her tongue into Janet's vagina as far as possible. With fingers also penetrating each of their bottom-holes, they climaxed closely together and held each other tight as they experienced the successive orgasms.

Then they went into the bathroom and sat facing each other in the large tub and as each peed, the other put her hand in the stream and naughtily enjoyed the occasion, now and then tasting the golden nectar. Eleanor then wiped Janet from her urethra right through her vulva and down to her bottom-hole. She spared Janet the need to do the same for her by grasping a few sheets of toilet tissue and getting the job done.

They returned to the bed to cuddle once again and feel each other's breasts and eventually the other's genital and anal areas before fading off into a peaceful sleep. When they awoke, it was the weekend and they once again seemed ready to engage. Janet told Eleanor how proud she was of her creative accomplishments and Eleanor thanked her for her support and her ability to take projects from idea to reality.

They went into the bathroom to perform morning ablutions and Eleanor lay down in the tub, motioning Janet to squat over her and pee into her mouth. Eleanor placed her open mouth on Janet's cunt so that the pee from her urethra would flow right into Eleanor's waiting mouth. Soon her spray passed into Eleanor and was swallowed. Janet thanked her and then invited her to do the same.

"I have to make a doody," Eleanor managed to say without blushing, "so I think it will be better if I sit on the toilet. Maybe we can use the bidet after."

Janet watched Eleanor sit face backward on the toilet so that Janet could see her excrete. It was a bit noisy and smelly, and Eleanor apologized. Janet dismissed her doing that, saying that there was no reason to be embarrassed about natural functions.

After Eleanor had had her movement and wiped herself, they took turns on the bidet where they proceeded to wash the other's quims. Then they took warm cloths and wiped themselves dry down there.

Once dressed, they went to Janet's favorite breakfast or brunch spot. Eleanor asked Janet how she managed to live as she did with her family away so that she only saw them on occasional weeks off or weekends.

"It hasn't been easy, Ellie," Janet answered plainly. "I realize I've given many things up for which I will be sorry in future. But I was obviously an ambitious girl, so I suppose that this was something I just have had to deal with. You really have a nice situation with your husband and the two correctional women, and oh yes, it was so good of you to take your sister in. I do know that, however, your relationship with Annette has been put on hold because of my kind of distance problem, so perhaps we also have that in common." She managed to smile.

"Janet," Eleanor responded, "you are such a fine example for me. I know what you probably went through to get where you are, and you do know about my sordid history. I've been very happy here and I guess for both of us, we had to accommodate ourselves to a new place, too."

"Yes, that's right," Janet smiled. "And since we both share this kind of situation, I know you appreciate that we do need to keep everything about our friendship here to ourselves. I'm not in any way ashamed about this but you know what could happen—to either or both of us."

"I owe you a lot, Janet," Eleanor answered and tried to keep from getting emotional. "You had confidence in me when hardly anyone else did, so of course I both appreciate everything about our relationship and the need for protecting our privacy."

"At least we can enjoy ourselves at the Vic," Janet chuckled. "They know each of us and there's every reason for us to be there together because of our work together. And as for what goes on in the upstairs rooms, well, there are quite a few important women who enjoy spending time there and make sure that the staff and everyone else keeps things to themselves." The unspoken message of her statement, Eleanor thought, was to use discretion everywhere, including there.

12