A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she took a dislike to me right off," Paula began. "She commented on my uniform not being exactly right, you know, my blouse not always tucked in and my hose not totally sparkling."

"Go on," Linda said. "You need to focus on having an immaculate uniform now. She's put that on your record so you have to live with it. People will be checking you for a while."

"Really?" Paula asked. "What about my making it through this program?"

"If you make it through here," Denise answered, "you will improve your record a lot. If you follow through afterward, we will follow up if you don't progress properly to your next rank."

"Do I have to go back to be under the same deputy?" she then queried.

"We can send you to another camp if you want that," Linda answered this time. "Or you can go to a center. People who come through here usually do well if they don't fuck up. We have a good reputation for making those who graduate here desirable officers to have on your staff. Commanders want people whom we graduate."

They escorted Paula to the lecture room where SSG Barbara was ready to lecture about four recent arrivals to the center. She smiled at SSGs Denise and Linda and told them she would take care of getting everyone to their rooms after the lecture.

Denise and Linda repaired to the staff room, which had coffee and light pastries and fruit available to the cadre.

"This is better than being in either the center back where we were or in a camp," Linda said to her partner. "We don't get to give men a bad time, but these women usually know what they have to do to make amends for being naughty girls."

"Yes, sweetie," Denise laughed. "Don't get angry at me but you really did get wiser once you had been here. I realize that I have gained a better attitude already. I wonder how Ellie is doing in her new place."

"If we're lucky, she'll give us a ring soon," Linda suggested. "She's with big shots but I think she knows what she's about and she values people for their being straight out with her. At least I hope so."

****

Nancy, the government specialist, and Sandy, the IT specialist, came by to ask Eleanor if she's like to come out to lunch with them.

"We don't do this all the time," Nancy explained, "but we know that it's hard coming into a new place even if you've been with the company."

Eleanor smiled and told them she would love to join them and thanked them for thinking of her.

Once they had been settled at a table in a ladies' lunch café nearby—this meant that at lunch it was reserved for women only, a change that had been introduced by the Women's Republic—they all were able to relax.

"We know how successful you've been, can we call you Eleanor?" Nancy began. "We also figure that you may feel out of it being away from the headquarters even though this is the capital. Don't worry about it. You know that Janet will stay in close touch with you, especially when you are starting out here. She still makes sure she knows what we're up to. She's quite amazing. But you know that, of course."

"Yes," Eleanor was willing to confide in them on this topic. "I owe my whole career here to Janet. I wouldn't have shown any success, of course, unless I had produced, but she gave me the chance."

"The key to her own standing," Sandy chimed in, "at least to me, it is, is that she listens. When any of us talks to her, we start out by figuring out what she wants and where she's going, and we try to give it to her, unvarnished even if it isn't always good news."

Eleanor excused herself to head to the ladies' room, but Nancy quickly motioned to her to stay seated for a moment.

"You may not know about this place," she advised quietly, "but you may see someone being disciplined in the ladies' room. Any women who are in charge of others with them can take the others in there and spank them or worse," she explained.

"I'm used to that," Eleanor said. "No, I haven't disciplined anyone or been disciplined in a ladies' room, but back where I lived and worked, there were both restaurants and clubs where that was allowed, no, almost encouraged."

"OK," Nancy grinned, "but be prepared to see things like that going on. We just didn't want you to be surprised."

Eleanor now proceeded quickly, as she realized she needed to pee immediately. When she entered the room, she saw a woman up on all fours on the couch, with her skirt up and panties down, and a woman with her holding a small rod. She passed immediately to the stalls, opened one, sat down as she pulled her skirt up and pants down, and barely got her panties out of the way before she let out a strong and loud pee stream as it hit the water in the bowl.

She made sure she had finished and needing to do nothing else, reassembled her clothing after wiping herself carefully. She then opened the stall door and headed for the sink and the mirror.

The small, dark-haired woman was now snapping the little rod across the bared bottom of her larger, sandy-blonde companion still up on the couch on all fours. The strokes were given with strength, Eleanor could tell, and the smaller woman was starting to cry.

"I'm sorry, Beverly," she wailed. "I didn't mean to get you in trouble, but I wasn't thinking. Please give me a break now."

"You'll get a break when I'm satisfied you've learned what you need to understand right here," the woman named Beverly answered, snapping the rod viciously on her companion's bottom which was getting filled with red stripes.

Beverly noticed Eleanor was at the sink and recognized her,

"Hello, Eleanor, sorry to bother you but I'm Beverly," she said sweetly. "I work in the Goose office as a copywriter. We all know about how terrific your work has been."

Eleanor smiled and responded, "Why, hello and thank you, Beverly. I look forward to our working together. I hope I'm not interrupting you, however."

"No, this is my partner, Annie," she said offhandedly. "She misbehaved so she knew she would be coming in here to be punished."

"Well, nice for me to meet you both," Eleanor said with finality, "but I'd better get back to my party here and I will see you in the office soon, I hope, Beverly."

"Good to have met you," Beverly responded with a grin. "I know this seems a bit unusual, but that's what goes down here."

"No, not at all," Eleanor realized she needed to say, "we have these facilities back where I was living and working, too. I'll see you later. Good-bye, Annie."

With that she returned to her table. Nancy and Sandy asked her if she had seen something in the ladies.

"Yes," Eleanor smiled. "Our colleague Beverly was giving another woman named Annie a going-over with a rod on her bare bottom."

"Ah, indeed," Sandy now commented. "Beverly likes to bring her partner here to embarrass her like that. I'm not all that thrilled to see it but if that's what they both want, it's not for me to object."

They continued to chat, and Eleanor contributed a few items from headquarters that she knew would interest them without disclosing anything confidential. They seemed appreciative and Eleanor felt that she was establishing good relationships within the office.

"Watch out for Deirdre, though," Nancy informed her. "She doesn't keep anything to herself and she has contacts back at headquarters, so don't let her in on anything you don't want conveyed back there by pony express."

"Thanks," Eleanor grinned, "I'll make sure I'm aware about that. Can I ask you if Beverly is ok to work with? I'll likely be working with all of you but it's good to know things like what you just advised me about."

"Bev is all right," Sandy answered. "She'll do good work with you or even for you. She's a dominant as you could gather in there, but she keeps her whips in her handbag at the office. Her partner whom you saw is very sub."

Having learned several things that would benefit her in her work at this new office, Eleanor thanked them, and they split the check, as usually happens at ladies' lunches.

****

Eleanor had been working at the office in the capital for about a week and a half when she received a phone call from Janet telling her she would be coming up there for a few days at the start of the next week.

"Are you happy there, Eleanor?" Janet asked very sincerely.

"I am," Eleanor responded. "People have been good, and I've been able to come up with a few ideas to work up."

"That's good," Janet said. "I'll find time to meet with you about them. You should know that the women working there are excellent at their jobs. I do a lot of work with Nancy, since she's our liaison with a lot of agencies."

"She asked me to join her for lunch the first day and has been quite helpful," Eleanor said.

"I'm glad," Janet replied. "She's a pro and she'll be useful to you. I'll probably include her in a meeting with you sometime during my stay. I hope you've figured out what Beverly's about. I'll assure you that she's a very imaginative copywriter for us."

"I have a feeling that none of this will surprise you," Eleanor answered Janet's seeming question, "but during that lunch, I went to the ladies and found her in there giving her partner a going-over. Just your usual ladies' lunch, I guess," she laughed over the phone.

"Yes," Janet said more seriously. "She tends to be a bit too public about her personal interests, but I like her work, so as long as she stays out of trouble, I'm ok with her."

"Good to know, thanks," Eleanor said appreciatively.

"She may try to proposition you," Janet warned, "but you're a big girl and can take care of yourself, I know."

"Hope so," Eleanor could hope Janet knew she was grinning.

Later that afternoon, Beverly stopped by Eleanor's office and came in, closing the door, asking Eleanor if that was OK, and Eleanor nodded her assent.

"I'm sorry your first sight of me was giving Annie a bit of a touch-up," Beverly said, sounding quite a lot more reserved and even deferential than she had seemed in her previous viewing.

"I know it's part of the culture there," Eleanor answered coolly, "and we have that in the restaurants and clubs for women back where I worked at headquarters, so no, I'm not shocked or annoyed."

"We don't want you to think that's all there is about us, Eleanor," Beverly replied, sounding very friendly and warm. "So, we hope you'd accept our invitation to dine at our place with us tomorrow evening."

Eleanor smiled and told her she'd be delighted.

"I'd like to meet with you during the day tomorrow if we can, as I have some ideas, I could use your response on and maybe some help."

Beverly was not jealous of Eleanor's renown at the company and figured getting on board with her was a possible ticket to bigger and better things, so she asked what time would be good and Eleanor set a meeting for them the next afternoon.

That meeting went surprisingly well, Eleanor thought, as she was driving to Beverly's place the next evening. Beverly had a good head on her shoulders and did well at refining and working up potential media designs and buys for several projects Eleanor was working up for an initial presentation.

Eleanor arrived after having stopped at the apartment she was living in with Annette. She changed her clothes to be dressed more informally, as that was the style now. So, she had put on a nice colorful polo shirt with two buttons and a simple skirt worn with flats.

She was greeted at the door by Annie, who was also dressed informally, but was wearing a studded leather collar. This did not surprise Eleanor, who figured Beverly was definitely a dominant in all ways. Annie seemed friendly and asked Eleanor is she would like something to drink.

Eleanor asked what they preferred, and Annie responded that Miss Beverly preferred gin and tonic most of the time. Eleanor said that one of those would be fine with her and asked her very pointedly to go easy on the gin. She was escorted into the living area, which was tastefully decorated but did have a small wooden gym horse in a corner that Eleanor assumed was used for discipline.

Beverly appeared and took Eleanor in her arms, hugged her, and welcomed her.

"I hope Annie has looked after you," she said coolly to Eleanor.

"Oh yes," Eleanor answered, as she took a sip of her g&t.

She almost spit it out as her face reddened and she couldn't speak for a moment.

"That's all gin," she managed to stammer.

Annie looked ashen.

"I'm sorry," she said haltingly. "I guess I forgot the tonic."

Beverly was outraged.

"You are going to pay for this!" she growled at Annie. "Get over the horse, right now!"

The diminutive Annie walked over to the gym horse in the corner and lay herself across it. Beverly came up behind her and unzipped Annie's shorts and pulled them down to her ankles. Then she put her thumbs in the waistband of the girl's panties and yanked them down roughly.

Beverly then reached for her handbag and took out a small thin cane. She looked at Eleanor and said, "I'm going to discipline this naughty girl for causing you such pain and shock."

Eleanor remained calm and merely nodded to Beverly.

Beverly stepped back and behind Annie, lay the cane on her bared bottom, and began giving her strokes, hard ones, with the cane. She lay them on quickly and Annie soon began screaming.

Eleanor was amazed at the ferocity of the caning. She had never seen even her sergeants who were correctional officers administer such a severe one. It went on until Annie had received at least 25 strokes and her bottom was striped and blotched.

Then Beverly snapped at her, "Take off the shorts and panties altogether and go to your room. We will discuss your behavior later."

When she had gone, Beverly said, "I think she does things like that to get my attention. She's likely jealous of you."

Beverly smiled and looked at Eleanor playfully, "Would you like to do something to make her jealous?"

Eleanor said she was a bit peaked from the many new experiences she had had on her first day in her new office.

"I'm not saying that I'm not attracted," she smiled, "but I'd like to take it up after I've had a few days to adjust to this scene.

"I understand," Beverly replied, in a kind way with a smile as well. "I'm really enjoying the chance to work with you. I hope we can play a little, too."

"I do too," Eleanor answered, wondering how Annette would feel about this relationship. "May I ask what the situation with your submissive means to your playing?"

"Oh," Beverly said offhandedly, "she knows that I have other involvements."

"I felt bad that she got punished so harshly because of me," Eleanor said, "but is she always that irresponsible?"

"She's a bit flighty but I do love her," Beverly confessed. "She also craves being disciplined by me."

Eleanor said, "It was very nice of you, Beverly, to ask me over so soon. I'd like to give you a hug to thank you and show that I enjoyed myself even with that little episode."

Beverly moved over and sat next to her and they held each other close in their arms. Eleanor opened her mouth and kissed Beverly on her lips and Beverly held Eleanor and her hands roamed around Eleanor's tight body.

She then knelt in front of her and moved under Eleanor's skirt and began licking her panty crotch under her skirt. Eleanor reached down and slipped off her panties. Beverly renews her oral attentions on Eleanor's vulval area. Soon Eleanor began responding by moving her bottom in a rhythm and Beverly pushed up her skirt and licked Eleanor's now sopping quim. She also placed her hands beneath Eleanor's bottom and began fingering her both vaginally and anally.

Eleanor enjoyed this but she didn't want to get totally into it with Beverly just yet. She told her quietly that she was very very appreciative and happy with how Beverly had welcomed her, but that she needed to get adjusted to her new scene before going any farther.

"Also, Bev, if I can call you that," she said, and Beverly nodded affirmatively with a smile, "I just got married again so I am a little wary of too much involvement too fast. You're a really nice lady whom I do want to get to know better but we'd better start out with a professional relationship. Believe me, I enjoyed this and it makes me feel better about you, but for now, we have to hold off for a while."

Beverly realized that Eleanor had defined the situation quite accurately.

"I agree with you and appreciate your being so nice," Beverly replied. "You're a peach, Eleanor, and I will enjoy working with you. If anything more happens, I know we both can approach it like grown-ups."

"That's exactly how I feel," Eleanor smiled. "And please don't punish her any more"—she pointed to the room where Annie had been sent—"because I know you disciplined her in that major way to make sure I felt she had been disciplined sufficiently for doing what she did to me."

Beverly now smiled back at Eleanor, knowing that this competent woman would be a good boss for her.

Eleanor decided that Bev had some good qualities but she wouldn't get too personally involved, because she had enough to deal with and it wasn't good to get into it with the people in your office, Janet being the one and only major exception."

The next day when she came to her office, she found a Memorandum from Janet in her e-mail. It read as follows:

MEMORANDUM

TO: Capital Office Staff

FROM:Janet, Executive Vice President

RE:Office Leadership

I have this day designated Eleanor, who is now a Senior Assistant Vice President of this company, to serve also as Director of the Capital Office, effective this day.

I trust that all of you will give her your complete and enthusiastic cooperation. As you know, this is what is expected of all Goose Cookers personnel so I am merely reminding you of it at this important juncture.

Cc: Executive Staff

****

Nancy was the first in the office after Eleanor and she walked into Eleanor's office, since the door was open, and immediately congratulated her.

"I figured this was in the offing," she said with a broad smile, "but even for Janet, this was pretty quick. Not that it needs saying, as Janet suggested, but I do want you to know that you may rely on me completely, and I do look forward to working with you."

Eleanor smiled in return and thanked Nancy.

"Janet has indicated how much she appreciates your work," Eleanor responded. "That definitely makes me confident and I also look forward to our working successfully together,"

****

Denise and Linda had had a very full first day at the Retraining Center. Denise had been awakened in the middle of the night by SGT Paula, now PVT Paula for her stay at the center, who told her that she had gotten her period during the night.

Denise was surprised that medical intake hadn't highlighted that this officer sent for retraining would be due to menstruate shortly. She escorted her to the latrine and showed her where the sanitary supplies were kept.

"What do you use for your period?" she asked Paula directly.

"Normally tampons," Paula answered, "but there are days when I need to put a pad in my pants too."

"Then I'll let you out of those panties," Denise said with a smile. "Take some tampons from the supply closet there, they have all sizes since this is a women's organization. Let me know when you have finished menstruating because you will still have to wear those panties for a while. Do you want a few pads too? Take them so you have them with you if you need them."

Then Denise went over to the large woman and unlocked the punishment panties. As she pulled them down and the two dorks popped out she saw the tell-tale blood streaks on the dorks. She did not say anything but said she would leave Paula to put herself together and be waiting for her outside the room.

Paula sat on one of the latrines and opened up a regular Tampax and inserted it. Just for insurance she took a pair of regulation panties from her purse and put one of the pads with wings in the crotch and then put on the panties, holding the punishment ones.