A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on to outline the training Kate would be undergoing. It would last several weeks, and Kate would be trained by both noncommissioned and commissioned officers. It would test and build her physical strength and teach her how to assume the responsibility of command.

"1SG Wendy will now take you to be outfitted as an officer candidate," Rachel continued. "Rely on Wendy's advice as to everything," she said. "She has been here a long time and knows what you will be facing. Use her as a help source and respect her advice. It will get you through the tough spots."

Then Rachel stood. She walked around and put her arm around Kate's shoulder and walked her to the door.

"I look forward to seeing you again when you return with your commission," she said with a broad smile. "You're going to make it, and I want to make sure you do well once you get your bars."

Kate thanked her and continued out the door. Wendy met her and said that she would take her to be outfitted.

"Come to me whenever you need some advice or help," she said to Kate. "I'm rough but ready, and I've seen a lot of women go through this program. We'll all be pulling for you."

Kate was then outfitted with a full set of uniforms, including both dress and fatigues. She was surprised that she was measured in all respects, and tried on both dress and work shoes, as well as uniform trousers, jackets, and skirts. Her clothing issue included plain white panties and bras, along with appropriate blouses, ties, and hats.

Afterward, Denise took her to the officer candidate quarters, where MSG Belinda welcomed her and walked her to her room. Kate was surprised that there wasn't a dorm, and Belinda mentioned that she would be treated as an officer-to-be, which meant she was given a private room. Belinda helped her dress in her new uniform and told her when she would wear each one, according to the day's orders.

Kate met her fellow candidates, who came from many different backgrounds but who all impressed her with their confidence. She made friends quickly and the others showed her where the sinks, mirrors, and latrines were located and told her where their mess was as well.

"We all walk to the mess hall together," Ginger, a tall, broad-shouldered young woman probably a year or two older than Kate, told her. When they all sat at a round table together, Kate felt an immediate kinship and soon they were joking and passing on advice about the various officers who were administering the training.

"I know it will be tempting," Ginger warned her, "but they don't want any of us pairing up or in more than twos either," she chuckled. "It's only a few weeks, so you have to hold off. If you break that rule, they'll check you right out of here."

Kate was not especially turned on by relations with women, even when she had been in bed with Deirdre, her older sister, and her stepmother Jan. She liked sex with men and figured she'd wait until she got her commission. It wouldn't be the hardest thing she'd ever had to deal with.

She was filled with admiration and some longing, however, for the strikingly gorgeous SFC Denise. Notwithstanding the lively hormones roaringly active in her still teenaged (at 19) body, she vowed to herself to resist the strong temptation to have sex with whoever was available. She had never felt so needy or so wanted a hard cock inside her, or failing that, to be held in the arms of Denise as she licked the sergeant's quim.

MSG Belinda came by the group and asked Kate to come with her. She had her sit down in her little office and told her when meals would be scheduled and what her classes would cover.

"You will be told to take the lead in disciplining both women and men whom you will be presented with during your training," she said. "You will determine in your best judgment relying on the referral slips you receive as to their bad behavior what corrective measures are appropriate. Learn to be discriminating in your use of physical punishment. It is useful in making your authority clear, but too much will diminish its impact."

"I also need to know when you expect to get your period," she inquired matter-of-factly, or so Kate thought, given the intrusive nature of the question.

"In about a week," Kate answered without letting the subject upset her.

"You will need to report to me when it arrives," Belinda told her. "We do not excuse women from training during menstruation, but we want the instructors to be aware of the situation. You need to be prepared to remain effective during your period."

Kate was not surprised that the sergeant continued on the subject.

"What kind of protection do you use?" she was asked.

Kate answered that she used tampons except for a backup pad on her usually heavy second day.

MSG Belinda allowed a smile to appear as she indicated that she approved of Kate's answer.

"You will be given a supply of pantyliners," Belinda advised her. "Use them when you expect your period. It is regarded as negligent if you stain your panties in any way here, and you should expect to be inspected the way you were today at any time. If you have never used a menstrual cup, you will be instructed on how to insert one and then to extract it when it is full."

"Avoid excessive displays of emotion," she went on. "The Service wants its officers to be able to retain their composure under often challenging circumstances. Some instructors will purposely goad you and you need to retain your composure despite the inevitable reactions of annoyance or anger that you will feel."

"For example, at least male instructor will question your intelligence and capability to command," Belinda warned her. "Another may call you a whore. Don't give in to the provocation because it is being done to test you. Should you lose your cool, the penalty is more severe than being harshly caned: you will be in danger of being dropped from the program. This is because the men and women whom you will discipline when they are sent to us for correction will use any means they can to avoid being punished and you must be prepared to withstand both threats and temptations."

Kate did not entirely realize that all of these challenges to her maintaining a cool and collected demeanor would occur almost on a fixed schedule.

"My last warning to you is also highly personal," Belinda went on. "You will be much in need of sexual relief that you will not be able to obtain. Do not engage in any intimacy with anyone here—trainee or instructor. You will be tempted to masturbate but do not allow yourself that luxury here. The cadre are quite attuned to ascertaining when a candidate has indulged."

Kate felt she was ready for the major tests she would be facing. She listened to Wendy and Belinda when they drew on their long experience before attaining the rank of Master Sergeant. She found herself warming to lectures and demonstrations by SFC Denise and even was overjoyed when she was chosen for a demonstration directed by SFC Linda, who had first noticed her potential.

She was impressed by the savvy shown by SSG Barbara, a forthright auburn-haired instructor who appeared highly adept at wielding canes, paddles, tawses, and straps. Each of the candidates was made to wear what the cadre referred to as training panties: vinyl black panties that had legs like shorts but were tight and restrictive. SSG Barbara demonstrated how both vaginal and rectal dorks could be snapped onto the panty crotch to penetrate both openings when pulled up tight. These punishment panties also could be locked at the waist.

One day during the training, the cadre called each candidate into a training room and had her put on the vinyl panties. SSG Barbara herself positioned the dorks for each woman and pulled up the panties so that they slipped into each canddidate's vagina and rectum.

Kate felt the persistent pressure of the plugs in her cunt and asshole. She had remembered SFC Linda's warning to always walk slowly when wearing these panties because if she tried to move too quickly, she would feel the internal pain. The presence of the intrusive dorks also stimulated her system, especially her bowels, so that she often felt the need to defecate.

Kate was almost impervious to embarrassment but she never entirely was able to lose her embarrassment when she had to repeatedly request permission to use the latrine. Often the cadre noncom who would accompany her and unlock the panties would make notations in her notebook as to the size, color, and texture of Kate's stool. She did become accustomed to the popping sound when the plugs emerged from her vagina and anus as the panties were lowered.

Despite her preference for men as sexual partners, she resisted the advances made by the male instructors, who were civilians as the Service was entirely female. Some were extremely handsome, and Kate assumed that their appearance had in many ways been a factor in their employment by the Service.

She found LTC Rachel a strong and sometimes scary figure, especially when the senior officer instructed the candidates on conducting examinations of women who had referred men to the Service because of any kind of sexual misbehavior. Rachel focused on the intimate details of examining a woman's genitals and anus to assess how she had been violated. To press her points home, she had MAJ Nancy, a physician, subject each candidate to what Kate felt was the most invasive gynecological exam she had ever undergone.

After that particular class, Rachel commended the candidates for their fortitude and cooperation.

"You are all bonded by your collective experiences here," she told them. Then she surprised Kate by her bluntness: "When you have all witnessed each other pulling down her panties and having her labia opened wide for a vaginal smear, you will be willing to rely on your colleagues here to support you during your career in the Service. While we do not tolerate sexual contact during training, nor is it allowed to occur at any time with your colleagues during working hours, we encourage female fellowship and mutual support. We expect you to come to a colleague's assistance when asked: this obligation extends farther than offering a woman a tampon when she needs one and has none in her purse."

The weeks passed, and the testing grew steadily more demanding. Kate felt the pressure but remembered her goal. Now she almost craved the lieutenant's bars she was striving to obtain.

The final announcement of the closing ceremony came almost by surprise. The candidates had not been informed of exactly when the program would be completed. Most had survived the winnowing, although a few had been dismissed or had voluntarily withdrawn. Since none had been in the Service, there was no dishonor involved and the formal record would merely show that they had received special training by the Service.

Kate was awakened by MSG Belinda who told her to dress carefully in her best uniform because today was the day. She smiled at Kate and told her how impressed she had been by her composure throughout the training.

"Hold onto that attitude," she recommended with a smile. "You will meet some important people today along with a few who will surprise you."

Kate had been isolated from the outside world for the weeks in the officer candidate program. She did not know, therefore, that in the limited audience invited to attend the ceremony would be her father and stepmother, as well as her brother and sister.

The certificates and commissions were conferred by the Chief of Staff of the Service, GEN Annette. After awarding each candidate who was being recognized with her commission, MSG Wendy, also in full dress uniform, pinned the lieutenant's bars on each candidate's uniform. Each was then duly applauded by the audience.

After Annette had welcomed them to the Service, she dismissed the new commissioned officers and invited them and the attendees to a reception. Each of the training cadre made a point of speaking to each new officer and offering her congratulations.

Kate felt especially pleased by the warmth of the welcome given her by SFCs Linda and Denise. She also was cheered by the sunny personality of her stepmother Jan, who was recognized by Linda with a hearty embrace. Even Kate's father and brother were clearly impressed by her accomplishment and her presence as a newly minted lieutenant.

"I look forward to working with you as a colleague," LTC Rachel, whom Kate had seen as the most composed of all the Service members involved in the program, smilingly congratulated Kate. "You fulfilled my expectations entirely, my dear."

Kate found herself almost in tears of happiness because she knew how hard-nosed LTC Rachel could be.

12