A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 47

Story Info
Helene's rewarded, Rachel inspects, Linda's last chance.
4.8k words
4.45
4.9k
2
0

Part 47 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters, although you might read Ch. 44, which contains a recap of earlier parts of this saga. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story features severe disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

WO3 Kathryn summoned 1LT Helene back to headquarters from the remote retraining camp where she was stationed. It was Kathryn's administrative job, in addition to handling much of the Service's purchasing, to process promotions. Sometimes she was responsible for receiving recommendations, usually from camp and center commanders, and sending them on to GEN Annette, the Chief of Staff, with a recommendation.

Annette regarded Kathryn as a very astute analyst and took her promotion recommendations very seriously. Those whom Kathryn discerned were not sufficiently focused to merit promotion got a "decline to recommend" to Annette from Kathryn on their form.

Today she received an unusual form direct from the Chief of Staff, marked Confidential. It was a memo from Annette encompassing a promotion and an appointment. The Chief was promoting 1LT Helene to Captain and appointing her Commandant of the remote camp where she was serving, and which CPT Elaine commanded until her recent designation as MAJ Kate's deputy in Disciplinary and Retraining.

Kathryn smiled, not because she knew 1LT Helene all that well, but she knew Elaine, and knew that the veteran commander would not have recommended Helene unless she was confident of her abilities. Helene had gone through Disciplinary and Retraining and had received the commander's certificate as best in her class. While it was a black mark to get sent there, especially by CPT Elaine, but coming first put paid to that demerit.

Kathryn carefully prepared the official promotion and appointment papers and then wrote a cover letter to 1LT Helene:

TO: 1LT Helene, Helgolia Camp

SUBJ: Promotion and Appointment

PLEASE be advised that the Chief of Staff has approved your promotion to the rank of Captain in the Corrections Service, and she has appointed you Commandant of Helgolia retraining camp, effective immediately.

BY: Warrant Officer Third-Class Kathryn

Distribution

All Camp Helgolia personnel

All Camp and Center Commandants

All Commanders and Directors at Headquarters

CPT Elaine, Deputy Chief, Disciplinary & Retraining Unit

Helene was elated at the message. She knew Elaine must have OK'd it and probably Kate had put in a word for her. She sent short personal notes to each of them thanking them for how they had helped her in so many ways in the Service and in her life.

Elaine and Kate both received the bulletin from WO3 Kathryn and Elaine knocked on Kate's office door, the one that led directly from the deputy's office to the chief's. They discussed the announcement, and both were pleased to learn that Annette had independently solicited each of their views regarding Helene's capabilities for Elaine's command post.

"I always have felt she's good," Elaine said. "I sent her here because I thought if she was shaken out of her torpor, she might do well."

"I'm glad you did that," Kate replied. "I did give her some advice here and she took it, which by itself of course is no big deal. But I did know her in OCS here, and I thought then that she had it in her."

"Did you just give her advice?" Elaine asked. "I wondered how she won the commander's certificate as best in the class."

"I'm a bit embarrassed by this but I advised her to submit to major discipline so she would get credibility with our cadre," Kate admitted. "I took some flak for that because some thought I was favoring her because she was a classmate. I learned one has to pay plenty of attention to appearances."

"You do," Elaine said. "How was she disciplined? I didn't want to ask her when she returned."

"She was shaved, spanked, caned, and nettled," Kate answered. "I think that was a major punishment. I told her her career was through unless she reformed"

"And now she's a camp commandant," Elaine observed. "Good going, Chief!"

"Thanks, Elaine," Kate said quietly. "I was sort of regretful in a way because I was amazed that Annette named me head here after Rachel moved out and up. I thought Annette didn't especially like me."

"I won't crap you up, Kate," Elaine said. "In fact, I promise never to do that. But you are a fine officer and fine person. End of licking your rear."

Kate thought about how much she enjoyed Elaine's licking her rear up in her room. She then put it out of her mind and focused on the matter at hand.

"I think Helene's experience shows what we can accomplish here," she said.

* * *

Kathryn returned to her purchasing venue and sent Kate a note. She told her that she had been approached by Goose Cookers about bidding on some new punishment wear. She asked that if Kate had a free moment, would she come by her office to discuss this.

Kate responded that she would come by now.

When she reached Kathryn's office, she was welcomed by Kathryn's aide and immediately taken into Kathryn's room. Kathryn rose, smiled, and asked her to make herself comfortable in a chair.

Then she began telling Kate what was going on.

"We've been looking for a new model of punishment pants in addition to the black vinyl ones your unit has been most involved in using. Goose Cookers has come up with a model and I hoped you'd look at the sample and give me a reaction as to whether they will meet the need.

Kate said she'd be happy to examine the model.

Kathryn reached back into her credenza and brought out a pair of what looked to be fairly standard pink panties. They were briefs and semi-stylish.

Kate took a look at them and gazed into the crotch. "Ooh," she exclaimed, "I see where the punishment comes in. Those little diamond-like studs that are sewed into the gusset. Wow, I suspect those will provide steady imposition of pain."

"That's what I thought," Kathryn agreed. "Would you like to try a pair on? I'll lock the door, so we won't be disturbed. I have two so I can try one on too."

Kate grinned and said, "Nothing like getting right down to it, Kathryn."

Kathryn stood, flipped her uniform skirt up, reached up and pulled down her white cotton panties and took a pair of the new ones and stepped into them, then lifted them to her torso. Kate did the same thing as she also had her uniform skirt on.

They looked at each other and smiled.

"Those studs really press in," Kate said in a bothered tone. "I feel them, you know where, right in my coochie and between my labia and yes, in my anus, too!"

"Agreed," said Kathryn, "I think these are definitely punishment panties. I'll tell you something I learned. Eleanor from Goose Cookers told me that she had read about a woman who used panties outfitted like this on men within her control who needed disciplining. She tried them herself and felt they were even more effective with men in terms of their equipment."

"I think that would be true," Kate proffered. "I think we should go ahead with these if you agree."

"I think I'll put in a fairly large order," Kathryn responded. "Enough for your unit and to send some to all the centers and camps."

"Can I keep these now that I have them on?" Kate asked with a grin. "I feel so much like a naughty girl being made to wear these that they might do me some good," she laughed.

"I don't think those who are made to wear them will smile too much," Kathryn rejoined.

* * * *

COL Rachel was responsible for making the rounds of camps and centers to check everything out and report to the Chief of Staff. She also took the opportunity to ask commanders if anyone in their command had misbehaved to the extent that a referral to the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit was in order.

She found 1LT Helene delighted to receive her at the Hergolia retraining camp, where some of the worst male offenders were sent for rugged retraining.

"How has this worked out for you?" Rachel asked. "I guess I last saw you when you were at my old unit."

"Yes, that was my nadir," Helene admitted. "Taking over command here was a real jump but I feel like it's something that will both challenge and satisfy me, a lot."

"Sounds good," Rachel responded. "I wondered how a woman who was with you at my old unit has fared. Her name is SSG Robin Jenkins."

"She's very good," Helene answered. "In fact, I plan to promote her and make her our field first. Our long-time noncom in that post has retired and I think Robin will do a fine job. She learned a lot."

"She was luck she didn't get cashiered," Rachel observed. "You must know she did time in the box."

"I do," Helene said. "I think all the discipline did have an impact on her. She's now a real asset here. We tend to get some of the most offending men, and I admit that we don't hesitate to put them in the box we have when they really get out of line, especially if they hit someone."

"So, you find that the box works," Rachel asked.

"Yes," Helene replied. "Men who are put in it come out very willing to become more cooperative. I think it shakes them up. My theory, which is no better than anyone else's, except that I've seen the box used more than most people, is that it isn't just the excrement and pee that land on them, but it's being drawn to stare at the female pudenda above them, which they long for, but which then opens and both pee and poo emerge from those holes and hit them in the face and elsewhere. It is quite a reaction to their original maternal adoration of women's genitalia."

* * * *

SFC Linda was duly reduced in grade, administratively, to PFC and entered in the next retraining class at the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit where she had been part of the cadre. Although Linda had been in trouble before, she still cringed over the public punishment MAJ Kate had administered before the entire unit. Now her boss, 1SG Wendy, was coldly having her wear the black vinyl panties like the rest of the retrainees.

Linda was not used to having the dorks up her snatch and her bottom-hole. Wendy told her that she had been given orders to outfit Linda with the next-size larger dorks-the B size. These were thicker and more intrusive. Linda was in pain when she tried to walk so she did that as little as possible.

She tried to find her friend SFC Denise, when bathroom needs were becoming insistent. Denise tried to be pleasant but did not want to get into trouble by going out of her way to befriend her old roomie. She carefully unlocked the vinyl panties, watched as Linda peed and shat, and then re-inserted the nasty B dorks and relocked the panties.

Linda was managing to behave herself and stick to the program. She wanted to get through it and return to her job if that was allowed. She even would accept it if MAJ Kate decided to send her back to a center or even a camp. If she were sent to a camp, she had to plan on resisting the temptation to whip the men severely. She found herself in a nasty frame of mind.

After she had worn the vinyl panties for the standard three days, Wendy called her in and told her she was getting to have the panties taken off.

"I do have bad news for you, though," 1SG Wendy said and showed that she was not terribly happy about it. She liked Linda even though Linda was close to acquiring a permanent reputation in the Service as a fuck-up.

"I know you know Eleanor of Goose Cookers," Wendy said. "She asked if we could send you to her place in the Republic's second city after you complete training here."

"What for?" Linda asked, hoping this would redound to her benefit.

"She wants you to work with her sister there a bit to train her to be more in control of her life," Wendy said. "It's a nice chance for you to take a leave and get yourself back together. If you accept it, I can release you from training for a few days since you have passed the vinyl panty stage and will return to finish up with this class."

"Sounds great," Linda said. "What's the bad news>"

"I had to justify it to the boss," referring to MAJ Kate, "by saying that I'd have you wearing the new punishment panties Eleanor's firm is providing to the Service. They are nasty little things, and they will irritate you, but it's somewhat of a small price to pay to get a few days off from our retraining."

Wendy took a pair of the pink panties out of her cabinet.

"Take your undies off and put these on," she said.

Linda felt a bit shy in lifting her skirt but realized Wendy had seen plenty of female pudenda in her job. She pulled her regulation white Service panties down and off. Then she took the pink ones and stepped into them and pulled them out, surprised that they easily adjusted to her waist and hip sizes.

"Omigod," she said, "they have these little nasty points that press into your skin and yes, right into my holes, yowww!" Linda was almost crying.

"Yes, they are nasty, dear," Wendy commiserated. "But you're getting a break. MAJ Kate could have told me to have you wear them and stay here."

"You can thank Eleanor for saying that you had always been a great help to her," Wendy confided. "MAJ Kate has come to know Eleanor well, and of course, knows her wife, if you get my drift."

"Oh, Eleanor is so well connected...and so brilliant," Linda declared. "I do love her, and she's been very good to me. Even so, these are real nasties, but I suppose I'll make it through."

"I like that attitude," Wendy responded, "so keep them on and you will get a fresh pair to change into, so make sure you wash them out."

Linda was allowed to pack her bag and go on leave for three days. She was flown on a transport to the second city and found herself walking back to Eleanor's apartment where she and Denise had been so happy together.

When she rang the bell, Meredith, Eleanor's sister, greeted her.

"I'm so glad they would send you," Meredith gushed. "Eleanor said she thought it could be arranged and you know my sister, she makes that stuff happen."

Linda smiled and came in, feeling the constant pricks in her most sensitive places from the horrid panties Eleanor had probably designed.

"Do you know that I'm now made to wear the punishment panties your sister sold to the Service?" Linda asked Meredith.

"Yes, I do," Meredith said, her face blushing. "She sent me a pair or two and said you would likely have me wearing them for training purposes."

"Wow," Linda observed. "What have been your training needs?"

"First, I have trouble disciplining my husband," Meredith confessed. "Jackson is a dear, but he is headstrong, and I did take him to the center nearby for retraining and you know that Eleanor once sent him to a camp. He just keeps making life hard for me." She went on to detail some of her husband's failings.

"But you know that I love him," she added.

"You know how I feel about men," Linda snapped. "But I want to help you. I have another pair of these panties. I'll wash them out and maybe borrow one of your pairs--you'll wear one pair and I'll put him in the other. How's that sound?"

Meredith grinned and told Linda she would like that a lot.

When Jackson came home from work, he kissed Meredith sweetly and then saw Linda sitting in the living room.

"Hi Linda," he said cheerfully. "What brings you here?"

"I'll be very clear, Jackson," Linda answered. "I'm being punished because I keep fucking up, sort of like you always have. We both do good things like what you have done for Eleanor and Meredith and then you and I mess up. I've been sent here to straighten you out and you may not like it, but the alternative is that you have screwed up enough so that you otherwise would go to a camp again. I think this is better than that."

"Who was sending me to a camp?" Linda was asked.

"Your former wife knows what you're up to," Linda told him, "so don't gripe, just believe me, and I'll get you through this. Do you want to change? I have to, so you might as well change, too."

Jackson grimaced but nodded that he would do what she said.

"I'm not going to whip or cane you unless you screw up," Linda said, "but you have to wear a set of punishment panties while I'm here. You're not going to like them because they are annoying and even painful."

She told him to take his trousers and underpants off. He complied and Linda for one had no interest in his erect cock. She held the panties so he could step into them and then pulled them up and they fit nice and snug.

"Wow," Jackson exclaimed, "those little pricker things hurt. They're pressing into my balls and my cock and even my asshole. This is awful!"

"Well, my dear," Linda giggled. "Your ex-wife designed them. I don't know if she had you in mind but chalk it up to her sense of judgment." Linda believed that the real source of cleverness in Eleanor's design was her sense of humor.

"Tell Meredith you will turn over a new leaf for real, that you will respect her, and if you mess up, you will come to her and ask her to pull down your panties and cane you,' Linda intoned.

Jackson said just those words, and Linda nodded in satisfaction.

"You'll wear these for three days, Jackson," she said, "and then you will be put in regular panties. You will find them comfortable and after three more days, Meredith will decide when you can go back to your men's undies."

Jackson grunted. Linda told him she knew how he felt because although she didn't have a cock, she was being made to wear the same panties for the next three days."

"I've been a bad girl, Jackson, too much like you," she said, "so we both need to get with the program. I really don't want to whip or cane you, but if Meredith thinks you need that, you'd better grin and bear it."

"Tell me the truth, now, has she ever whipped or caned you?" Linda asked.

"She's spanked me, which in some ways is more embarrassing, and yes, she's used her marital cane on me, and she took me to the retraining center here, where I was really put through the mill," Jackson told her very plainly, without much emotion.

"Jackson, you know that I'm not a big fan of men, but I like what you've been to Meredith, and you did perform a great service for Eleanor," Linda said to him, "so I want to straighten this out. Meredith is good people, she's right for you, and I'll be very crude about it, but you understand me, and I think we understand each other, she is a terrific lay, isn't she?"

Jackson blushed but nodded yes to Linda.

"You know what I mean, Jackson," Linda went on, "Meredith fucked for a living. I felt bad for her, but she's made a great turnaround and you helped. Eleanor has told me what she had to do to clean her up before you even knew her."

"I love my wife," Jackson said very softly. "I know I don't always behave the way I should to her, but she and I are better matched than Eleanor and I ever were. How was I to know that Eleanor, who was truly despised when she was convicted, would turn out to be a creative genius?"

"You're right," Linda said. "Now I'm going to bring Meredith back in and I am going to want her to discipline you. You will grin and bear it as well as bare it if you get my drift."

Linda went and brought Meredith back. Meredith was nervous, and she wanted to do what Linda was telling her, but she was a little afraid of Jackson. Linda told her that she was going to discipline him herself, and that anytime he misbehaved, she was going to use her marital cane.

Meredith told Jackson to stand.

"Honey," she said, "you know that you've not always behaved as you should. When you don't it reflects on me as a woman in this Women's Republic. So, I'm going to have to discipline you now. Take down your trousers and pants."

12