A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 49

Story Info
Eleanor helps punish, meets new friend; Nicole to retrain.
6.8k words
4.21
3.8k
2
0

Part 49 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You can read this story without having read the previous chapters, although you might read Ch. 44, which contains a recap of earlier parts of this saga. After you've read it, you might wish to return to read earlier chapters as you will then have greater understanding of the characters. This story features severe disciplining and involves bodily functions. If you find this bothers you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for her kind permission to use one of her characters.]

Eleanor was walking through the lobby of her office building in the capital of the Women's Republic when she saw a pleasant-looking couple stepping into the building. The woman appeared to be in her 40s and was shapely and well dressed for business in a nice, tailored navy suit, with attractive sandy-blond hair in a youthful-looking ponytail. The man was wearing a standard grey-pinstripe suit and was probably in his 50s with most of his light brown hair still on his and combed in a traditional part.

"You'd better not talk that way to me, Dennis," the woman snapped as they passed through the front glass doors. Eleanor couldn't help but overhear her loud voice as Eleanor moved toward the front door.

Then the woman turned to the man and said, "I'm not going to put up with any more of this, Dennis." She then abruptly turned toward a large couch at the side of the well-furnished lobby, sat on it, and summoned the hapless Dennis toward her with an outstretched forefinger.

Dennis looked taken aback and now was fearful.

"I'm sorry, Gloria," he managed to stammer sheepishly. "I shouldn't have commented on your sister's attitudes. It's not my place to exercise judgment in that sphere."

"It damned well isn't, you jerk," Gloria responded angrily. "I've a good mind to put you over my knee right here, Dennis, because you seem to need constant correction."

At the mention of correction, Eleanor drew a breath and stopped at the front door. She was almost frozen in space, probably because the word stirred up associations with the Republic's Corrections Service, which was headed by her wife, Annette, was a General in the Service and its highest uniformed officer, Chief of Staff. Eleanor also had her own highly shameful memory of her experience with the Service and the Republic's courts.

"Stand in front of me," Gloria barked at Dennis. "Take off your jacket and place it here next to me and then unbuckle your belt and let down your trousers."

Dennis looked resigned to what was going to happen, but he uttered one last plea for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry, Gloria, I didn't mean to upset you so," he said in an attempt to ingratiate himself with the now-agitated Gloria.

"Too late, you doofus," she responded. "I'm glad I had you wear the pink panties today, so that nice lady over there can see what a spineless coward you are."

This mention of her provided Eleanor with the courage to say something.

"Thank you for noticing me," she smiled at Gloria. "I have an office upstairs here and maybe you'd like to come up with me and carry on with your disciplining him there. The building is monitored here, and they may not react well to this kind of thing being conducted in the lobby. I hope you're not offended or annoyed, but I do like to assist another take-charge woman when I can."

Gloria stared at her, not quite comprehending her offer, but she saw that Eleanor was dressed stylishly yet conservatively, so she responded, "That does sound nice, and thank you. Might I ask what your office is and what you do?"

"I'm the director of the capital city office here of Goose Cookers, the woman-owned company that makes creative clothing, especially intimate wear, for women," Eleanor answered proudly, "and I'm a principal creative person for the company as well."

Gloria smiled broadly, saying, "Oh, I know your company. I love your products. They are so cleverly designed and are so supportive of women. I'd love to go with you to your office to take care of this little situation."

"Wonderful!" Eleanor exclaimed. "Come with me then."

Gloria looked crossly at Dennis and said sharply, "You're quite lucky that this nice lady has provided us with a perfect place to give you the treatment you obviously need, so you'd better stay on good behavior if you know what's good for you."

Dennis nodded and knew that his assent was neither wanted nor needed.

They followed Eleanor into the elevator and watched as she used a code to press the button to take them to her office's private floor. When the doors opened, she merely looked over to Gloria to nod that they should follow her.

She ushered them into her spacious office as Gloria surveyed the tasteful office furniture, especially the luxurious emerald couch and the armless chair upholstered in a charming sea-green.

"I hope you don't mind if I stay," she said to Gloria. "I'll just sit behind my desk, and you should carry on however you like. By the way, I'm Eleanor," she grinned.

"Oh, excuse me," Gloria said hastily, "I'm sorry. I'm Gloria and this naughty boy is Dennis. Yes, please do stay. It will be good for him to have a nice powerful woman observing his punishment."

She looked over at Dennis, who seemed more fearful than when Gloria was about to take down his pants in the lobby.

"OK, then," she said sharply to Dennis. "Get those trousers down right now. You are really going to get it this time." She thought to herself that she wanted to show this lovely woman that she was totally in control of her husband.

Dennis shamefacedly unbuckled his belt, took off his suit jacket, and let his trousers drop.

Eleanor noticed that beneath his trousers, Dennis sported a pair of lacy pink undies that were quite expansive, more like bloomers or directoire knickers.

"And those are coming down to bare your naughty bottom, Dennis," Gloria went on in her furor. She tugged the directoires right down and Eleanor was now seeing a white male bottom with a modicum of hair on it.

"Get across my lap right now," Gloria ordered.

Dennis complied and was facing in Eleanor's direction. Eleanor was magnetized by this scene but did not try to move away from her direct view of it from her seat behind her desk. It seemed to her that Gloria was pleased to have her as a witness.

Gloria proceeded to open her handbag and pull out an ebony hairbrush. She began immediately to apply this implement to Dennis's bottom cheeks.

Eleanor noticed that Gloria knew how to apply a hairbrush as a disciplinary tool. She watched as Gloria spanked Dennis hard with the brush; soon, he was moaning and then letting out distinctive cries as his bottom cheeks reddened.

"I've had it with your naughty behavior," Gloria scolded him. "I've a good mind to ask my new friend Eleanor here to carry on with your discipline if she is so inclined to be willing to deal with you."

Eleanor smiled and said she would be happy to join her in disciplining the naughty husband.

She reached into her handbag and took out the marital cane that she almost always had with her. Dennis blanched when he watched her swish the cane in preparation for its use on his buttocks.

Eleanor stood up now and told Dennis to stand up and bend over her desk from the front and grasp the other side. He waddled over with his pants and panties around his ankles.

Eleanor watched closely as he bent over the desk and grasped the other side. She told him to keep his legs well apart and this gave her a view of his scrotum hanging between his spread legs. Gloria also kept her eye on him and found herself getting wet at the sight of Eleanor taking charge so firmly.

Then Eleanor lay her cane across Dennis's already red cheeks, drew it back, and fired a stinging stroke. He screamed but Eleanor then waited for the stroke to sink in and for the evocative red tramlines to appear.

She then drew the cane back again and gave him two quick strokes below the first stroke which brought another scream from him which had Gloria grinning. She loved both how embarrassed being caned by another woman was making Dennis and how arousing it was for her to watch Eleanor discipline him so severely. She wanted to become a real friend to this amazing, successful woman.

Eleanor again waited for her strokes to show their impact on Dennis's bottom. Then she drew the cane back again and fired low, aiming for the crease between his bottom and thighs. She hit on target and Dennis let out an ear-piercing scream.

Then Eleanor looked at Gloria, gave her a woman-to-woman smile, and said, "I think that should make him behave for a while, my dear. Thank you for allowing me to correct him."

"I need to thank you, dear Eleanor," Gloria gushed. "You have given us such a good spot for me to give him the discipline he needs."

Eleanor then asked Gloria to come over behind her desk and told Dennis to go out of the room. He shamefacedly complied and when he had closed the door, Eleanor walked to a closet in her office. She took out a few packages of Goose Cooker products.

"Gloria, I'd like you to have a few of our products if you'd like them," she said. "Here are a couple of pairs of our newest panties--they come in several colors, and these are pale lime and aqua. I think you'll enjoy them, and I think they should be the right size. If they're not, give me a call and she handed Gloria an embossed business card with the smiling goose on it."

She then took out a larger package. "This is one of the punishment uniforms we produced for the Corrections Service which are now being distributed for women who want them for their husbands to wear when they have misbehaved," she said with a smile. "You'll see that they are quite embarrassing."

Lastly, Eleanor handed Gloria a small jewelry-box-sized package.

"This has some of the punishment tampons we produced that woman can use to discipline the men in their lives," she explained. "You may have seen the ads we put out in women's publications for them. They look like super-sized tampons but can be worn internally by a man in his anus. They contain an inner tube that when you release the control button on a remote that is in the package, liquid is released that simulates a period. Women who have used these have told us that they have been very happy with the humiliation men experienced when the woman presses the button and they feel the red liquid seeping out of their rear."

She grinned at Gloria. "I hope I haven't offended you, but I do appreciate seeing a woman who knows how to be in charge when with a man," she said happily. "And I hope you understand why I sent your husband out of the room. It's so much nicer when the man doesn't quite know what you have been given."

"Thank you so much, Eleanor," Gloria replied in a grateful tone. "I've read about some of your wonderful products and am so pleased you have given these to me. I'll be happy to let you know how they work when I use them. This has been such a pleasant experience, especially after his bad behavior had me in such a nasty mood."

"I do have one further suggestion for you, Gloria," Eleanor now said. "You should have received a marital cane like me when you tied the knot. You can go to the Women's Services Office over in the Republic building and they will issue one to you after they check their records to certify that you were duly married. If you find you want other desirable implements, like a spanking glove, a martinet, various straps and canes, and special punishment panties, let me know what you need, and I can have my wife pick them up at the Corrections commissary."

"Thanks so much, Eleanor," Gloria responded with a happy face. "I really need to stay on top of some of this stuff better and that's a very generous offer." Eleanor nodded and suggested that she invite Dennis to return.

She opened the door to the office and summoned Dennis to return. She saw he had been looking at the photos on the wall of the creative ads Eleanor had been involved in designing for Goose Cooker products.

When they re-entered the office, Gloria snapped at her husband, "Tell this nice lady how appreciative you are of her inviting us here and helping me correct you for your awful behavior."

Dennis swallowed and managed to get out his apology, "Thank you, Miss, for your hospitality and for disciplining me so effectively."

"And I'm in your debt, dear Eleanor, for your kindness in so many ways since seeing us downstairs," Gloria exuded. "Thank you so much." She leaned over and gave Eleanor a nice kiss on her lips. Eleanor smiled and told her she was so glad she could help her out. She also asked Gloria for her business card and a pleased-looking Gloria quickly took one out of her purse and handed it to Eleanor.

Then Eleanor walked them back to the elevator, pressed the button, and bid them good-bye.

* * *

CPT Helene received MAJ Kate's note regarding SGT Nicole before Nicole even had returned to Hergolia camp. She frowned when she read that Nicole had been so stupid as to lose her cool and act so ridiculously with Kate and CPT Elaine. Kate had been extremely helpful to Helene when she had gone through the retraining class at Disciplinary & Retraining back when Kate was also a First Lieutenant and the Deputy Chief there. And Elaine had been Helene's predecessor at Hergolia and Helene figured she had supported Helene's being named Commandant after Helene had graduated from the retraining class as best in class.

Helene knew her friends had been responsible for her earning that title and getting her where she now was. She had been sent to the unit by Elaine because she had been lazy and shirked her duties at Hergolia. Now she was running it and this Nicole, just a buck sergeant, was already way too big for her britches.

When Nicole returned, an orderly greeted her and told her the Commandant wanted to see her immediately. She accepted the orderly's offer of a ride over to the Commandant's office in a jeep.

She arrived, still in her formal uniform in which she left Corrections Service headquarters in the capital. She knocked and was told to enter Helen's commodious office. The Commandant was seated behind her massive desk.

"Sit down, Sergeant," was Helen's curt greeting. Nicole figured she'd better say little and admit her mistake so she could plead for mercy. She realized she was in deep trouble, despite the severe correction Kate had ordered and had imposed at the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit when Nicole had visited after COL Rachel had been so impressed with her.

"I need not recite the specifics of your misbehavior," CPT Helene began. "You have disgraced our unit and betrayed the good report COL Rachel had transmitted about your work here. Since I had just disciplined you for organizing a rebellion, this comes as quite a nasty surprise. I'll give you a brief opportunity to explain what happened."

"I was upset, Ma'am," Nicole said slowly and deliberately, "because after I had had these excellent conversations with many of the senior staff there, both commissioned and noncommissioned officers, MAJ Kate and CPT Elaine thanked me but basically did not offer anything of consequence to me like an invitation to teach or become part of staff there. I realize that my expectations were silly and juvenile, but I lost it and disgraced myself. I hope you will see fit to forgive me."

"You acted like a silly girl, Sergeant," Helene responded sharpy. "If I were to act as I really should, I would demote you and have you disciplined here yet again. But I have been advised by the leadership at Disciplinary & Retraining that they would accept you as a retrainee there in their next class. You will start next Monday. You should not take this as a black mark that cannot be rectified. I myself did not perform as I should have when CPT Elaine was Commandant here and she sent me for retraining.

"It was an embarrassing punishment, but I decided I would get my act together and act like a grown-up woman," Helene told her. "This is an admission on my part that I'm only making because you do have the right stuff, Nicole, if you keep your temper under control. MAJ Kate is being extremely generous in offering to have you in the next class there; you and I both know that she could have had you cashiered no matter what my opinion was. I hope you will accept this in a positive spirit and make the most of it.

"Let me warn you," Helene concluded. "You will be reduced in grade to PFC for the term of the class. You will be put through significant physical punishment. I don't know how much you know about the retraining class. They will make you wear these awful black vinyl panties with dorks that fill both of your bodily orifices between your legs. Grin and bare it, as an old Corrections hand once told me. Will you accept my referral?"

Nicole was stunned but knew she had no choice for her to have a future in the Corrections Service.

"Yes, Commandant," she said firmly, "I appreciate your willingness to give me this last chance and I will hope to make you pleased that you took this gamble on me. Please put through the paperwork and I assume I will get a transport on Sunday?"

"You will," Helene said with feeling. "I think you've made the right decision and I truly am hoping you finish this class with flying colors."

Now she stood and SGT Nicole smartly saluted as CPT Helene responded in kind and dismissed her.

It was a bad weekend for Nicole. She had been freed from her barracks duties so she stayed in her room and rested as best she could. She was apprehensive about the retraining class. Kate and Elaine would definitely have it in for her. So would 1SG Wendy. She'd smile and stay cool. Then she realized that her panties were wet. The prospect of the challenge of the retraining class and the imagining of the humiliating punishments she might, no, would endure had stirred her insides.

There was a knock on her door. She slowly rose and opened it to find a grim-faced SSG Louise facing her.

"Come in, Louise," Nicole managed to stammer. "It's nice to see a friendly face. Yes, I fucked up royally. But I'm now getting to where I think I can deal with it."

She then explained to Louise what happened. Louise knew that Elaine had been the source of Nicole's undoing. She focused on her because she had known Nicole and as Nicole told the story, Elaine had been a nonparticipant, at least when Nicole was present.

"You'll make it, kid," Louise said generously. "You're smart and you're made of strong stuff. They'll provoke you and I know it will be physically uncomfortable. But stick to the program and shut your mouth except when you are specifically addressed. And then, it's 'Yes, Ma'am and No, Ma'am' Got it?"

Nicole smiled for the first time since she had returned to Hergolia camp.

"Thanks, Louise," she grinned. "You're the best."

Nicole reboarded a transport to continue her back-and-forth to the capital. She reported to the Disciplinary & Retraining Unit and was welcomed by 1SG Wendy.

"I'm pleased to see you," Wendy began, pleasantly. "I know you're not happy to be here, but it beats the alternative, right? We're on a new slate, everyone in your class has gotten into trouble, but we will start anew and so should you. Are you with me?"

"Yes, First Sergeant," Nicole replied.

"First, you understand that you have been administratively demoted to PFC for the duration of your stay here," Wendy went on. "When you graduate, your grade will likely be restored. What I mean by that is that you need to complete the course successfully. If you get thrown out, it may not make any difference because you will be totally out: of the Service."

Second, do what the cadre tell you," she advised. "They are vets here and some have even gone through the class. They are going to be hard on you. Take it. You'll be better for it."

12