A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get through this," Nicole confidently told Cynthia. "After all, you may not have known this but when I went off, they took me out of there and put me in the box, THAT box!"

"Omigod," Cynthia exclaimed, "that must have been the worst!"

'Not so awful if you don't mind women pissing and shitting on you," Nicole observed. "What made me feel the worst, though, was that at our camp, we have one of those, and yes, love, I sat on the seat and did my business on some luckless inmates. It was quite a shock to be on the other end, so to speak!"

"I'll bet it was," Cynthia said, quite shocked but impressed.

"So compared to that, this isn't so horrible," Nicole said. "And I do have to be appreciative to Wendy, Denise, and Linda, and probably CPT Elaine, for trying to go light on me. I'll have to do something for each of them when I get out of here."

"That's a great idea," Cynthis said excitedly. "They can really be a continuing source of help for you, too, after you get done with this."

"I'm glad it's just 24 hours," Nicole admitted. "I've always been afraid of losing urinary control, and if you get into the practice of not using your muscles, they can atrophy, but not in 24 hours."

"Guess not," Cynthia replied. "You know, peeing's something you don't think about until someone else controls when you can do it."

"Right now, it's flowing right into my didee," cackled Nicola. "I'm going to need to be changed. Isn't that a situation! Excuse me, I do have to go over to the scene of my latest crime."

She stood, blew Cynthia a kiss, and walked over to the latrine. SSG Jennifer was on duty. Nicole very respectfully told her what her situation was and asked if she would change her.

Jennifer surprised her by smiling. "We all feel you got a raw deal," she told Nicole, "but you know now that you have to expect some things to go bad on you." She carefully undid the tapes on Nicole's diaper after removing her plastic pants, and then took the diaper and disposed of it. She came back with wipes and powder, and cleaned Nicole's bottom and crotch up, running a finger through her furrow. She smiled at Nicole as she taped her new diaper and whispered to her, "I'm happy because it wasn't, you know, the other, and oh yes, that you don't have your period."

"Me too," replied Nicola, smiling her best smile. "Thanks so much, Staff Sergeant."

"I just thought of something, Nicole," SSG Jennifer said in a low voice. "You aren't going to win the best-in-class commendation--big surprise, right?--but I'm going to get the other cadre to sign a letter to your Commandant telling her how well you performed, and maybe you can at least get my grade when you get back."

Nicole almost wept at the generosity of Jennifer and the other noncoms. For a moment, her relentless ambition receded for a moment, and she daringly kissed Jennifer on the cheek.

"I know I shouldn't have done that, so I'm sorry," she said, "all of you have been so decent to me. I'll never forget you."

She had Jennifer in the palm of her hand and just thanked her as she pulled up her fatigue pants and headed back to the sleeping hall.

Somehow Nicole made it through the next day with only a couple of changes. She did have to do #2 one time and she apologized to SFC Denise, who had the dubious pleasure of changing her on that occasion.

Later, Denise confided to Linda: "No one ever told me I'd joined the Service to be a ladies' room attendant. Upward mobility has to start soon."

* * * *

Eleanor managed to recover quickly from the hairbrushing and severe caning she had received for her part in getting Kathryn into trouble. She was surprisingly pleased when she received a call from MAJ Kate, who asked if they could have lunch.

She still liked Kate, even though Kate had administered one of the nastiest canings she had ever experienced or even ever seen or known about. She took the high road and invited Kate to her club, knowing that the young commissioned officer enjoyed being seen in uniform with the movers and shakers.

She picked Kate up at the BOQ in the sparkling new Alfa Spider she had recently been able to acquire. Being in the little sports car loosened Kate up a bit, and she told Eleanor how much fun this was.

When they arrived and Eleanor was warmly greeted by the maitresse'd, to whom Janet had introduced her and whom she never failed to pass a small envelope to when dining at the club. They were seated at a prime table.

"I do have to tell you something, Eleanor," Kate started, as if on autoplay. "I've felt unbelievably bad ever since I gave you that caning. It was brutal, it was too much, and I haven't stopped kicking myself. I hope you'll accept my deep apology, and I want to make it up to you, dear Eleanor."

"Kate," Eleanor answered, "they would have crucified you if you hadn't lit into me. But I'm a big girl and you know I've made it through worse. After lunch, though, I hope you can spare a little more time having coffee upstairs with me."

"Oh, of course I will," Kate hastened to respond. They proceeded to discuss a lot of people they knew in common now, and each savored the inside knowledge that they acquired from the other. Eleanor had decided that Kate was a sharp young lady who had managed to make it work for her when a lot of people thought she was much too green for her job.

After they lunched, they proceeded upstairs to a private room that Kate figured was definitely one that Eleanor had under regular reservation or at least her firm had it. The attendant served good hot coffee and then, at Eleanor's request, left and Eleanor locked the door. She then beckoned Kate to join her on the couch and both young women fell into each other's arms.

"I'm so glad you might be willing to forgive me," Kate whispered into Eleanor's ear as she held her tight and let her hand roam under Eleanor's skirt to tease her over her panties which Kate felt were wet. For her part, Eleanor reached up under Kate's crisp uniform skirt and inserted her fingers under the elastic of Kate's undies, conventional white Service wear, and slipped one finger into Kate's sopping quim.

Eleanor cleverly ran her finger right up Kate's furrow to tease and then massage her protruding clit.

"Oh, that feels so good," Kate blushed, "but I want to make you feel even better."

She unzipped Eleanor's skirt, slipped it off, and then managed to slide her panties right down and off. Kate moved between Eleanor's legs as she sat and applied her tongue to Eleanor's trimmed bush and puffed-up labia, barely grazing the tip of her clit. Eleanor quickly began to buck, and Kate kept up her tonguing while fingering Eleanor's little anal rosette, getting a finger into her rear hole and exciting Eleanor to approach a roaring cum.

Eleanor slowly came down from that high and kissed Kate deeply. "You should know, dear, that I've dreamed about being in bed all night with you and even had imagined that what happened the other day would happen: that you would cane me so thoroughly. I guess I didn't think about how I would feel afterward but that's my doing."

Kate kissed her, thanked her, and asked her if she should help her with a situation she needed to deal with. "I have a young woman noncom in my current retraining class who is a bit of an enigma," she began. "I happen to know from other sources that she's very ambitious and will stop at nothing to make it big in the Service," she related. "I'm an obvious example and target because I've gone far at a young age. Her commandant, who's a friend of mine, sent her to us because she had done clever innovation at the camp which Helene, my friend, thought we should learn about.

"When my deputy, Elaine, who had been her previous commandant, told me to watch out for her, I did just that when she was having her exit meeting with us. Much to my surprise and chagrin, she gave us hell because we didn't make her a staff offer or other major commitment. She got out of control and Elaine had to summon our noncoms to take her out of the room. It was terrible.

"I signed off on a severe punishment," Kate admitted, "and she was put in the toilet box for a few hours. I'm sure you know about that from your wife. Then when she returned to her camp, Helene sent her back for a retraining class, which isn't necessarily a black mark if you manage to come out of it looking good. She got herself into trouble for losing control while having to wait in a line for the duty officer to unlock her pants so she could pee," Kate related, "and she got pee all over everything and even the officer.

"Our rules are that any misbehavior at the latrine, even when a retrainee is desperate to be unlocked, earns you three days in diapers," Kate explained. "Everyone recommended that she get a lesser punishment, more like what you got from me the other night. I know you didn't think that was a lesser punishment but being put in diapers is a psychologically demeaning step and I understand their reasoning."

"I was willing, and then did, reduce it to 24 hours in diapers," Kate went on, "but I know she holds it against me. I shouldn't fret because I wasn't ready to abrogate a clear rule, but I did ease up on her. She's bright, obviously, and I'm thinking of what I'll do if she gets recommended for best in class and accompanying commendation."

"If she earns it and they recommend her, both your cadre and officers, give it to her, even though it's in your discretion," Eleanor suggested. "You're supporting them as much as her."

"Here's the underlying problem: Helene, my friend who is her commandant, told me that she is indeed very sharp but is totally unprincipled and will do anything to get ahead. I think she has played her hand very well with the cadre and even my top sergeant, who seemed entranced by her. Even without Helene's warning, however, she didn't fool me. I'm closer to her generation, in fact, I am her generation, even a few years younger," Kate grinned.

"You're not that much older either," she continued, "so what do you think? If I give it to her, I'll be helping her on her way, and she'll still hate my guts."

"Not an easy one, Katie, dear," Eleanor said. "If there's someone who's just as good as she is, without the baggage, you might consider her."

"There's another retrainee who happens to be her friend," Kate said. "She may well be neck and neck because she's just highly competent and just made a few missteps at her center. No one will be able to bitch if she gets it and just the problem child and some of my staff will be out of sorts."

"If she's qualified, you're home free," Eleanor said briskly. "Take Elaine into your confidence, too, because she'll have the experience to guide you and from what I've heard about her from Annette, she's a good scout."

"That's why I picked her," Kate explained, "because she had already been helpful to me when I was Rachel's deputy."

"Thanks," Kate said, smiling. "You've been a great help and I also love you. I know you're happily married so strike that even though it's true. I'm now being quite serious. I want you to spank me or hairbrush me or even cane me. I took my assignment much too to heart and you're right; I was afraid to ease up because I didn't want them to think I was a pushover. You know I'm not--and so does this woman who's giving me all this grief!"

"I'll do it," Eleanor said, "but I want you across my lap with panties down."

Kate reached up under her uniform skirt and pulled down her undies. "All the way off?"

Eleanor nodded yes. Then Kate pushed her skirt up, thought better and unzipped and slipped it off, and then climbed across Eleanor's lap. Eleanor looked down and saw Kate's shapely figure and unblemished alabaster bottom.

Eleanor started to spank her with her hand, delivering strong spanks but not hard enough to hurt her hand. Then she reached into her purse for her hairbrush. She tapped the brush on Kate's rosy bottom and began firing. Kate started to moan then cry out. Eleanor went on long enough until Kate's bottom was quite bruised. Then she bent over and kissed her deeply right in her anal crack and touching her very demure tiny, crinkled hole.

Kate looked up with a loving smile. Eleanor followed by fingering her rear hole and Kate began to climb toward orgasm. She came with a burst of energy and Eleanor helped her stand and held her tightly in her arms.

"I love you too, Katie," she said generously. "I want us to be friends always. And I am impressed with your cool. With your permission, I'm going to discuss your situation here with my wife. I just want her to know how good you are at what you do."

"I'm a little afraid of that," Kate said, "but it's totally your call, darling. And please try to help your wife not be jealous of me. After all, she's the big cheese and deserves to be; I do love you, but I also respect your choice and would never aim to upset your life."

"I know you wouldn't," Eleanor replied, "and she knows that, too."

"If you'd like to take a little daytrip, I'd be very appreciative if you would do me a favor," Eleanor asked, changing the subject.

Kate looked at her, and quietly said she should go on.

"My sister is married to my ex," Eleanor began. "I won't make this a long story, but my ex was very wonderful to me, even more than my wife now is, because he married me when I was an outcast and loved me and made me feel good enough to take on the challenge with Goose Cookers.

"We did grow apart," she continued, "because I got more involved both with my work and the people I met through it. He developed a bad tendency to come home soused and it became an impossible situation. Eventually I married Annette and ended my marriage to Jackson. Amazingly, my sister reappeared. She is a lovely person but had fallen on hard times that had her turning tricks. I took her in, cleaned her up, and you may find this wild, she ended up marrying Jackson and I've more or less let them live in my nice apartment in the second city of the Republic."

"That's quite a story," Kate said, "except that I grew up there, so I know the place. And I know that the area where your apartment is is quite charming."

"It is indeed," Eleanor said, pleased that Kate seemed to like the background. "My sister has been having trouble with her husband, even though I know he loves her. In many ways, he still loves me, but Meredith is better suited to him than I was. He's misbehaving again, and I'd really appreciate it if you visited Meredith and at her direction, took charge of him and tried to straighten him out. I know you don't work much with men, so I thought this would broaden your Service experience since most of your contemporaries there only work with men who need retraining."

"How will both of them respond?" Kate asked. "I don't want to intrude on their relations."

"They love each other in a way that Jackson and I didn't," Eleanor confided. "Meredith wants this because she would know that you are expert at retraining, and that's what Jackson needs. He will be resistant at first but soon he will probably never want you to leave. You probably know that your Sergeants--Denise and Linda--lived with me when I was married and living there with Jackson. They have little interest in men except to discipline them, but he fell for them like a ton of bricks and they got a chuckle or two from that."

"I'm game, Ellie," Kate said. "I'll spend a weekend with Meredith and see if I can help her. Will she be the one to tell your ex why I'm there?"

"Yes," said Eleanor, "I told her that I would ask you and she was highly enthusiastic."

Kate travelled in her uniform but by public transport since this was not official business. She rented a car and drove to Eleanor's old apartment. For a moment, she even thought about visiting her family where her stepmother had put her in charge when she was only 18, but told herself she had a job to do, and might get to stop by over the weekend."

She arrived at the apartment and Meredith greeted her with a hug and a kiss.

"I know that if my sister sent you, you must know your stuff," Meredith gushed. "I'm so pleased that you agreed to help me."

"Thanks," Kate smiled. "I know that your husband has a drinking problem but what do you expect me to accomplish here?"

"I'd like you to impress him with the need to show me some more love," Meredith said, and was almost crying. "I know he loves me, but he doesn't show it, I think, because he's afraid to come out with his feelings. Most men are, and I also feel he's afraid I'll abandon him like Eleanor did, although he didn't treat her the way he should have, probably because he was jealous. Since he knows about my sordid background, and I know Eleanor has briefed you, he won't be jealous of me that way. By the way," she added, hesitating for a moment, "I'm all right if you decide that you become intimate with him during your retraining. It may make him more open to what you are aiming to do for us, and it won't frost me."

It looked to Kate like Meredith might lose it and break into tears.

"Hey, hey, dear," she said, with compassion, "don't feel bad. I'm really here to help you. I'm not very high on men, if you want to know, like many women in the Service. But I do want to help, not mess things up. So, yes, I might get intimate, as you said, but I will be gone and you will be here."

"I'll spend some time and do what I can," Kate said. "Do fill out a retraining form and give it to me so I can justify anything I do as being approved by the responsible woman."

"Oh, of course," Meredith smiled. "I've already filled it out and here it is, may I call you Kate, Major?"

"Yes, of course," Kate said with a grin. "I'll probably change out of my uniform after our initial meeting."

Jackson soon arrived home, and Meredith had told him that she wanted him to spend time with Major Kate, because she thought it would improve Meredith's relationship with him. He had been skeptical, but he had learned to go along with his wife's requests because he knew she loved him, and he did feel the same way about her. Also, he was appreciative that she did not send him to the reeducation center which she could have.

"Jackson," Meredith announced, "this is Major Kate, and I'd like to have you spend some time with her and do what she says. This really is intended to help both you and me, and I'd like it if you accepted it in a good positive spirit."

This did make Jackson feel better, and he smiled and said he was delighted to meet Kate. May I call you by that name, Major?" he asked.

"You may call me Kate," the Major answered, and her uniform of a field-grade officer made an impression on Jackson, along with her attractiveness, especially being so young yet wearing a senior officer's uniform. He decided that she must be very capable.

Meredith excused herself, leaving Kate to get on with her project.

Kate told Jackson that she felt he and Meredith loved each other, and she wanted to further that relationship. "You're married, but I gather that you haven't always treated her as you should and as she wants," Kate said. "I'm sure you and she are good in bed but I'm hoping you may think about how you've behaved and how you need to treat her."

"First of all, and I'll be blunt, so you can be too, is your sex with her good?" Kate asked.

Jackson took a breath, but he was used to dealing with strong women, so he answered directly and said that Meredith and he had a good relationship in bed. He added that he felt better about her and more love for her than he had ever felt for a woman.

"I thought I felt that way about Eleanor," he admitted, "but I think I got off on being her white knight and then had a challenging time relating because she was more capable than I was. Meredith is so nice, and I can relate to the hard time she had. She also had to overcome people thinking the worst of her because she had spent time as a whore."