A Very Special Adventure

Story Info
Sharing her with you is such sweet torture.
6.2k words
4.12
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night we spent so long talking about, fantasizing and anticipating is here. In some ways, it is surreal, but not more than what has transpired since we first met several months ago. This is different in that, for the first time, we will actually let someone else into our private little world of intense and unparalleled sexual chemistry. I sense your apprehension, so I bring you the glass of wine I poured a few minutes earlier.

"Here, Lexie. Have some more of this. It's going to be fine. Not just 'fine,' it will be absolutely fucking unbelievable, " I say with a smirk. You manage a half-hearted laugh, but deep down, you trust I'm right, take a short deep breath and do your best to try to relax.

There's a knock at the door; she's here. Your heart skips a beat, and I instantly get those butterflies in my stomach. I move first, head toward the door, and open it to welcome Kira. We had told ourselves we wouldn't go forward with this unless we met the right person, and she certainly fits the bill.

Kira, like you, for years fantasized about D/s and BDSM but, for the most part, kept it bottled up. Tonight will be her first experience, and she looks every bit as nervous as you. We had exchanged emails, chatted online, talked on the phone several times and met for drinks, but this was going to be different.

"Come on in," you say in your friendly and welcoming tone. You let out that shy giggle I love. Showing how in sync we are, you say to her, "You look more nervous than me!"

She laughs sheepishly, and accepts the wine I bring her. "Let's move to the couches and go over things again before we get started," I say as I assert control most simply. "So, Kira, you came here to see what this is about. I know this doesn't sound modest, but I think you're in for quite the treat." She responds with a timid smile, but it's clear she is looking forward to what we have in store. "We don't need to go over all the do's and don'ts and what we've discussed, but I want to iterate the most important rule: you are here of your own free will. You can leave any time. If you choose to stay while you are here, you will do exactly as you are told. If for any reason you don't, you will have to leave. Understood?"

"Yes," she says, "I understand. And from what we've discussed, I don't think that will be a problem but thank you for clarifying it for me."

"Okay. Great," I say. "Let's get started then, shall we? The first thing I need both of you to do is to change into something more comfortable or, should I say, suitable," I say with a mischievous grin. "You know what that means." I decided it was best if you two started on 'equal footing' dressed in your favorite cute bra and panty sets—nothing else.

While you two are changing, I remove the plants from the 'O' rings in the ceiling. I'm laughing because they are called 'O' rings, and that is not lost on me, and the idea of numerous visitors who have seen the plant holders and thought nothing of it. If they only knew. I get busy on a chair, looping the rope through one ring and then the other.

I take out the special cuffs we bought and fasten those toward the end of the ropes. Simple but effective. I thought of tying your legs, but tonight this will be sufficient. Your hands in the air will give you that feeling of exposure and vulnerability you love, and it's not worth trying to rig something to secure your legs. I know you'll be a good girl, and if I tell you to stand still, you will stand still. If I tell you to spread them for me, for US, you will do it.

You come out of your bedroom looking radiant. I can tell you are incredibly turned on. Kira emerges from the bathroom, sexy and alluring. "Kira, sit on the couch and face the ropes." She takes her position while her eyes follow us attentively teeming with lust and anticipation. "Okay, Lex are you ready?" I say. You stroll toward me and are as excited as you've ever been. I've seen and know that look, triggering a stirring in my groin.

I take your hands and slide the cuffs on, pulling the rope taut, so your arms are extended above you. I tie the rope off using the arm of the wooden chair to secure it. I put a 40-pound weight on the chair's seat for good measure. "There! That should work quite nicely," I say proudly.

You are on display for Kira and me, stunning and unable to conceal your excitement. Your breathing is shallow and heavy, and we witness it with the slight rise and fall of your full breasts. That image reminds me of what I'm going to do next. But first, I come in behind you and so my body is up against yours. I put my hands on your hips and then on your perfect globes. And with a lean toward your ear I softly whisper, "Lex...this is going to be incredible." You instantly shudder with and let out a small sigh. So sexy. "She looks quite enticing wouldn't you agree Kira?"

"Ah-h... a-absolutely," she stammers.

"Part of you wishes you were her right now, don't you? You want to feel helpless and at the mercy of someone who has complete control over you."

"Yes. Yes, I do," she says as if this is the final confirmation; it is not what she desires but needs.

"It's what Lexie enjoys, and you will be lucky to see that first hand. She's already soaking . Would you like to check for me, please, to make sure?" I ask with a smirk. She hesitates until I say, "That's not a request. I'm telling you to do it". Hearing that, she bounds off the couch toward you, and pauses again as she gets closer.

You watch her, unsure if you like this. The feelings are confusing and coming at you at 100 mph. "Go ahead," I tell her. "It's simple, and she won't bite. Slide your fingers in and tell me if she's wet." She does, and you are surprised at your reaction; her touch is different but intoxicating. Kira fingers find your slit, and she dips them inside just far enough to feel the sopping wetness there.

"She's soaked," she says, almost matter-of-fact.

"Of course, she is," I say with a smile. "Sit back down, and let me show you how we will warm her up, taking her from soaked to shaking. Hand me the clamps and the flogger." I slide in behind you pressing my warm body against yours. "It's time to get serious, Lex," I unhook your bra, and you feel your heavy breasts released from their confines, awash in the cool air, instantly hardening your nipples. I reach around to pinch them, eliciting a part moan part sigh from you. "See how gorgeous these are?" I say to Kira, who nods and fixes her gaze directly on you.

"Fuck, yes!" She says, her voice dripping with both admiration and excitement..

I say with an impish smile, "So soft, so smooth, so pretty, but looks can be deceiving. Don't be fooled." I cup them in my firm hands. "These can take A LOT, and tonight we will find out how much. It's time we find out just how much they can withstand Come here," I say with authority to Kira. "Stand in front of her. Take her nipples and pinch and roll them between your fingers. Tug on them, pull and stretch them. See how naughty you can make them look."

She reaches for you, and I pull your hair so your head moves back toward me. My tone is harsh. "C'mon, Lex; take it and show me what a good little girl you can be."

Your breath comes sharp, quick , and shallow as you reply, "Yes, John." You feel her fingers on your aereolas, shy at first, probing, then more assertive, pinching, twisting, pulling and stretching.

You let out a soft moan, but it's interrupted by my stern interjection. "You can do MUCH better than that, Kira, don't be afraid. She LIKES it. Trust me. She WANTS more."

Emboldened, she gets a firm grip on each nipple using her thumb and forefinger for leverage, and bites her lip with determination. She pulls so your nipples stretch further than you imagined. You feel the pain as she challenges your limits, but there's no mistaking the simultaneous jolt of pleasure delivered almost directly to your now throbbing clit. It's a familiar dichotomy, a mysterious mix that excites you beyond reason.

"Ohh, fuck... yessssss!" You exclaim.

"I told you she likes it," I declare with a knowing grin. I move in front, pinch hard and shake your breasts using your nipples as my pivot point. "So fucking naughty," I say, smiling with satisfaction. You let out a low deep growl, and I stop jiggling them and squeeze even harder, eliciting a low but intense hissing sound from you. "Enough of that," I say. "Time to warm her up before we put on the clamps. Trust me she can take a lot more."

I bend forward to pick the crop off of the couch. I start gently caressing your breasts with it moving in circles under each one, around and around as they quiver from my machinations and your excited breathing. You watch intently, secretly longing for the sweet sting you know will be coming soon. I'm in no hurry and we both know it. You WANT to feel the sweet pain, but I'm making you wait, and that serves to make you crave it even more. I enjoy this immensely, and so I continue to tease.

I bring the crop to your lips, and you part them slightly, knowing what I want. Your warm wet tongue circles the instrument, and you gently close your lips around it. "That's a good girl. Get wet and shiny for me," I say. Satisfied with your dutiful response, I pull it out of your mouth and snake It slowly down your chin, as a string of saliva dangles from your lips to your neck. It turns right, then left, attending to each heaving breast slithering to your sexy abdomen, and pausing before finding its mark: the waistband of your panties.

I glide it horizontally from your left hip tantalizingly and deliberately to your right one, then back to the middle. I probe vertically from the very top of your mound to your slightly protruding lips, applying pressure, so you feel it as it digs into your dripping pussy. "Close your eyes," I say, "close them and enjoy what I'm doing." Your eyes close very slowly as if too fast would ruin the moment, and you involuntarily rock your hips as I move the crop in, around and to the side of your panties, so there is nothing between it and your warm wetness.

I maneuver it deftly, turning it in my hands, so it goes from flat to vertical as it finds your sensitive clit and slide it back and forth When I think you're enjoying yourself too much, I remove it reminding you, "Keep your eyes shut until I say open them." Gesturing toward the crop shiny and soaked with your juices, I say, "Look, Kira. Is that not delicious?"

"Who gets to taste, and as I finish saying it, a slow groan and the tiniest of whimpers escape your lips. I hold it up and say, "I should since I've done most of the work, but considering we have a guest with us tonight, she should have first dibs." Kira's eyes light up and seeing this, I take two paces and offer it to her. She looks to take it in with her whole mouth, and I say, "No, no. You must use ONLY your tongue" Kira complies and laps in earnest like a kitten to warm milk until all the remnants have been wiped clean. I slide it out from between her lips, give her a gentle pat on the cheek twice with the crop and say, "Spit on it." She does, and instantly, I take it away and, without missing a beat quickly strike first your left breast and then the right. You suck in air from the shock and surprise of being hit because it feels so naughty and good.

But then just as fast you feel the familiar tingling in your groin and wonder how there can be such a direct connection from nipples to your clit. While mulling this over, you feel two more strikes across each breast hard and swift. Again, you experience the flood of electricity to your groin, and this time, you can't help but let out a needy moan. "Naughty girl wants more, doesn't she?" I see Kira's eyes fixated on you, and she's mesmerized by this first foray into discipline.

"God, ye... yesss!" You manage to stammer.

"Yes, what, Lexie?"

"Yes, John, I want more," you say. This time your voice is tinged with deep desire.

"Let's see if you're going to want more after this," I say tantalizingly. "I want you to count each stroke loud and clear for me to understand?"

"Yes," you respond, panting.

"The catch is that each one will be harder than the last." You sensuously nibble your top lip as you brace yourself for what is coming.

The first lash has you clearly call out "One," followed quickly by three more blows, each more firm than the last. "Two, three, four," you say, the last number an octave or two higher as you feel the burn. With virtually no respite, I deliver four more sequential lashes. "Five, six....seven....eight.....FUCK ME! " You say as the last blow strikes with particular force.

I smile and taunt you. "No, the next two numbers are going to be nine and ten, not 'fuck me.'"

You glare at me but know better and say, "Sorry. Those last two were tough." I run the crop over your tender, sore nipples and breasts

"Ohhh, but you can take more, Lex. I KNOW you can, and not only that, but you WANT more. I don't need you to respond; I'm certain you do. I strike two more times with short but intense lashes to each nipple. "Nine and...ahhhh, TEN!" You say with an emphasis on the ten. Your eyes are starting to glaze,

I glide my fingers along your sopping pussy and dip them into your warm, inviting pussy. "My! You are quite aroused my pet! I realize you haven't had the chance to taste yourself. We KNOW how much you love that! How remiss we are in not taking care of that!" I move my drenched fingers to your sexy mouth, but as I get close, I veer away and enjoy them myself. "You didn't think I was going to give in to you THAT easy, did you?"

"Nnnnoo, John," you say deflated..

"But you still want it, don't you?"

"Yes. Fuck yes, John. I want to taste my delicious juices sooo fucking bad!"

"I'm impressed," I say. "I didn't have to ask how bad you wanted it. You're learning. I'll give you another chance, but you have to earn it." You are wondering what I have up my sleeve. "Kira," I say, "come here. Show Lex how she can be rewarded. First, slide your bra off . Kira complies and slowly removes her bra. Her breasts are medium-sized and firm with average areolas but walnut sized areolas with perky nipples that harden almost instantly when exposed. "Remember how you commented on how nice Kira's breasts were, Lex?"

"Ahhh... ahhh... yess," you hiss, "yesss, John, I do."

"I think your exact words were, 'I'd die to lick those nipples,' were they not?"

"Yes, John."

"You are going to do that but with a twist. You will lick your slick sweet juices, but you must do so off Kira's chest."

"Oh, my god," you say, thrilled at the prospect.

"Kira, get on your knees in front of Lex. I want to see you use your breasts and nipples to tease her pussy. Rub it up and down her slit, dip the tip into her warm hole and rub that stiff nipple all over her sensitive clit. Most importantly, make sure you get her slippery, tasty juices all over your warm soft globes. I then watch Kira shaking as she drops to her knees, gazing intently and pondering the task at hand. She uses her hands to guide her nipples where they're needed. Kira leans forward and carefully makes contact while continuing to shake her hands a bit unsteady. She positions herself and maneuvers her sensitive erect nubs up and down your slit, the tips glistening with your wetness.

"Tease her," I order, and Kira needs no more coaxing; her face is the picture of concentration. She moves her nipple around and across your needy clitoris then flicks it. "Good girl," I say, "that's it. if you keep that up, you might make her gush all over it. My mischievous mind is racing. "Stand up, Kira," and reluctantly, she does."Lex, show Kira how much you love your own juices. Make sure you lick every drop."

Your hungry mouth slurp and sucks. You are intoxicated by both the scent and taste as well as the soft warmth of Kira's firm globes and the sexy tautness of her erect nipples You can't get enough as your breathing becomes labored, and you devour her "Stop," I order. Lost in what you are doing you don't hear me immediately, so I take the flogger and whip your ass from behind... hard. Not once, not twice, but three times. "You need to pay closer attention, don't you, Lex? Since you couldn't do that, you will watch while Kira gets to cum. I grab the powerful plug powered vibrator and immediately move it between Kira's legs. "Spread your legs, Kira. That's a good girl," I say as I flip the switch, and the incredibly powerful vibrations jolt her instantaneously.

"Ohhh my...god..that is SO powerful!" she exclaims, her voice betraying the pleasurable effects.

"Come on, Lex, kiss her while she's about to cum. And don't stop pleasuring her This is what happens when you can't follow directions: you watch someone else enjoy the pleasure that could have been yours. " The pout on your face remains, but you do as you are told and your mouth is incessant. She responds with even louder moans"Get your fill, Lex, because she won't last long," I say, smiling.

Kira's breathing is already strained as she approaches the point of no return. I grab the flogger and move behind her, watching her hips involuntarily fuck the toy as it brings her closer to orgasm. Wanting to hold it off, I smack her across the ass. THWACK! She turns in astonishment, and I do it again. THWACK! It serves to pause the momentum of her impending orgasm. Simultaneously, she realizes a new and different mixture of pain and pleasure hat seems to confuse her on the one hand but excites her on the other. I see a look in her eyes pleading with me to hit her again, and I oblige. THWACK! She has collected herself and started to digest this curious elixir. She gasps in delight when I bring flogger across again. I turn the Hitachi up one level to high speed and use the flogger in even quicker intervals, and the effect is immediate and decisive; her orgasm can't be stopped.

"Lex. kiss her. I want you to feel the orgasm as it courses through her, the one you could have had." Your lips touch and you explore the softness of her mouth. She starts to convulse, unable to hold the kiss as it overwhelms her, and she starts panting, heavily and uttering guttural sounds.

"Ohh... ohh... arrggggghhhhhh ...ccccummmiing, " she says as her orgasm rips through her, her legs start to shake, and her eyes roll back in ecstasy. Seeing her explode excites you more than you imagined and reignites your now wild desire to cum yourself.

"What do you say, Kira"?

"Ahh! Thank you! God, thank you. The vibrator and the spanks, the combination... my god! I can't believe how hard I came."

"I can believe it," I say with a knowing smile. "Let me show you a game that Lex and I play. You'll need to learn it, too, if you want to be a good little sub. It's all about orgasm control. We've been working on it for a while but let's see how she does when she's completely on fire and has an audience. "What do you think, Lex?" I taunt. "Are you going to show Kira how much self-control you have, or will you surrender easily and go down without a fight? Hmm?"

"I-I d-d-d... don't know, John. I'll try."

"You better do more than try," I say. "Maybe you need a bit of incentive." I adjust the ropes to have you kneeling but with your hands still above you. "We both know how much you love to worship my cock don't we?" I slide my jeans down, revealing my hardness and rub it against your cheek.

"God, it smells so good," you say unprompted, making me tease you more. I rub myself over your face and grab your hair from behind. "You may smell and kiss it to get your mouth watering, but you shall not suck it until you can last five minutes with the Hitachi on you without cumming."

"That's not fair!" You blurt out, realizing immediately that your protest is futile and will only serve to fuel my devilish game.

"Not fair? I think I decide what's fair since I'm making the rules," I say with a wry smile. "Show me what you can do, and you'll get your reward. Prove you aren't an uncontrollable orgasm slut, and you can learn to cum only when I permit you."

12