A Very Special Boy Ch. 04

Story Info
Nick fall's further down the rabbit hole.
6.9k words
4.82
20.1k
23

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This the first story I ever wrote anything. I was bored one night, admiring the creativity of the writers on here and decided to have a try myself. I hope you like it but its okay if you don't.

Chapter 4

The next day Ella came over to spend time with Nick, they lay on his bed smoking weed and watching porn. Seriously how amazing was this girl? Ella had put on compilations of women giving handjobs to big, monster cock's. There were slow and sensual clips then there were fast and furious clips. Nick liked the slow ones better, it was easier to see and appreciate the cock, to take in all the details of it. He was so turned on he started to rub his crotch, feeling his little dick under the fabric of his jeans. Noticing this Ella began to rub him as well.

"How would you like a little action like in the movie?" she whispered in his ear then helped Nick take his clothes off.

"Fuck baby it's so sexy to see you in panties, you look so hot."

"Well I didn't have much of a choice." Nick laughed. "But they really do feel good and make me feel sexy, I've never felt sexy before."

"Did you try on one of your new outfits? Remember open and honest." She said looking deeply into his eyes while continuing to rub him through his panties. His new outfits? He thought they were hers.

"Umm yeah I did, I can't explain why but I just couldn't stop thinking about them, I had to know what they felt like, I stared into the mirror for ages admiring my body and the way the clothes fit." He couldn't lie to her but she never asked him if he fucked himself with a dildo so he decided to keep that to himself for now.

"Oh baby I'm so proud of you, wanting to explore this side of you is so brave, most guys are too scared to be anything but masculine and it really puts girl's off. I knew you weren't like those boring, repressed people." Her grip on his cock tightened as she sped up a little.

"Would you wear them for me? I really want to see you dressed up, I've been fantasising about it a lot." Ella purred.

"Fantasising? Really? Umm sure, what ones should I wear?" Nick asked trying to hide his enthusiasm.

"Hmm I think the black leather skirt with the white fitted shirt." Ella helped Nick get dressed in front of the mirror and ran her hands over his body, when she got to his chest she could feel his leg's shake so she kept rubbing his new, small breasts making him moan in the process.

"Now look at this sexy girl staring at you in the mirror, what is she missing? What would complete her look?" Ella asked hypnotically.

"She would look great with some make-up to really make her feature's pop. Oh and longer hair to really frame her face." Nick was so excited, was he saying what he found attractive in a woman or what he wanted to look like? He couldn't think about that right now.

"Good answer and I just so happen to have everything you need." She said reaching into her bag producing a small make-up bag and what looked like hair.

"Is this for me?" Nick sounded so happy and emotional, not expecting it to happen so soon.

"They certainly are, only the best for my girl, I'm going to show you how to do your make-up so you can do it yourself whenever you want. And these..." She said holding up the hair. "Are hair extensions, they'll give you that bit of extra length until your hair grows in fully which wont be too much longer but first..." She held up a pair of tweezers.

"I'm just going to do your eyebrows." she said.

"What? I don't know about that." Nick began to protest.

"Don't worry, it's nothing crazy. I'm just going to even them up and get the loose hairs. Now sit still." Ella said getting to work.

Ella took her time to apply Nick's make-up, giving him dark, smokey eyes and pink lip gloss then she applied and styled the hair extension's into a beautiful long head of blonde locks. When she was done she admired her own handywork, he really did look smoking hot, there wouldn't be a soft dick in any room he was in, well except his own of course.

"Nikki you are so beautiful, look at yourself, this is really you. How does it make you feel?" She asked stroking his breasts again.

"I can't deny it. I feel really good like this, even more with you here, it makes it less weird. When you look at me like that it makes me feel wanted and sexy. And when you hold me like this, playing with me, it just turns me on so much, I just feel bad that my dick is probably too small to really please you." Nick said kind of sadly.

"You don't need to worry about that, you can please me in so many other ways, ways only you can." She said before going into her bag again and pulling out a leather harness.

"Go get your favourite dildo, I'll show you how much pleasure you're capable of giving and receiving."

Nick quickly grabbed his big 9" dildo and returned to Ella like a dog returning a ball to it's master.

"Good girl, now bend over and take some sniffs of your poppers." Ella popped out the plug that was already stuffed in Nikki's ass, her little slut gasped as it sprang free. Ella began lubing up her fingers and Nikki's waiting pussy then lubing the strap-on.

"Okay baby, deep breaths, I'll break you in slow." Said Ella fully aware that Nick had already took the dildo before.

All the same she fucked him slowly, giving his ass a chance to adjust to it's newfound friend. Nikki panted and grunted as the thick, long member crept ever more into his ass, it was such an intense pleasure he was feeling building up inside of himself. Having someones weight behind the cock was so stimulating, especially with Ella holding him by the hips and thrusting into him. He felt like he was her sexy submissive slut, his only purpose was to be used by and to submit to his Mistress. As his thoughts of submitting and giving himself up to powerful people while dressed up all slutty swirled in his mind he felt a powerful sensation building up inside him, like an orgasm x100, it was mind blowing. He let out deep moans with every thrust into his pussy, bucking his hips and shaking as a line of cum leaked out of his semi-hard dick. Upon seeing this Ella started to cum hard too, practically screaming.

"Yeah take it you little slut! Take it all for me. You're a greedy little bitch, aren't you?" Ella was getting aggressive. "Urgh! Fuck! Oh my God, I haven't cum like that in ages." Ella said giving Nikki a jolt of pride. "You took it all so well, you really were born for this. Wanna know another cool thing about being a girl?"

Nick could only nod, exhausted from his fucking.

"Girl's can have multiple orgasms, even girl's like you." Just as Nick was catching his breath he felt Ella start to gently push in and out again, the sensations were out of this world, he had just cum but felt like he could fuck all night.

Ella continued to fuck Nikki for the next couple of hours, stopping for the occasional break and to touch up Nikki's make-up. When neither of them could cum any more and were physically exhausted Ella grabbed another two packages from her bag.

"I think you've made such good progress today Nikki, you should really be proud of yourself, so I got you some new treats." Ella said producing a new butt plug.

"I know how much you love to have your ass filled so I got you a new plug, it's a bit bigger than your other one and it even comes with a remote control so I can play with you anytime I want. You're going to wear this all day every day except to clean yourself and use the bathroom, I doubt you'll have much trouble keeping it in though." Ella giggled.

"And I'm sure you recognize this." She produced a small, black, metal chastity cage, no more than an inch and a half long.

Nick would never have considered chastity before, cumming was one of the few pleasures he had in life but now he'd learned how to cum in a new, much better way.

"You don't need access to that little dick anymore, not to please a woman and not to please yourself. I just want to remove distractions that wont help you. You'll still get to cum, maybe more than before, I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you dressed like that. Will you do this for me?" She asked.

Ella could easily talk Nick into anything, for some reason he just couldn't refuse her kinky ideas. Not that he wanted to, he had never had so much fun in all his life.

"If it's what you want, I really hope I can cum like that again." Nick said thinking of the explosions that wracked his body.

They lay in bed with Ella holding Nikki stoking his arm and whispering compliments into his ear. How well he took cock, how good he looked as a girl, how proud she was of his transformation so far.

"So my sweet little girl, you've done so well and made me so happy so I think you deserve a reward, a big one." Ella teased.

"I'm going to take you shopping again tomorrow, you'll need a lot more than three outfits and a weeks supply of panties. We're going to get you so much, short little skirts, sexy dresses for all occasions, make-up, perfumes oh and shoes! Lots of shoes." Ella listed off.

"That would be so wonderful, are you sure I deserve it though?" Nick asked with big eyes.

"Babe I told you, you really did earn it but one thing." She said seriously. "You're going to be going out as a girl tomorrow and you're going to try on the clothes in the store for me, again you can pick out anything that you like but I'm also going to be suggesting things for you as well." said Ella sternly.

"Umm are you sure I should? I mean it's just what if people laugh at me or worse? I like dressing up in private and even more with you but I'm safe with you." Nick said nervously.

"You're right you are safe with me, you always will be, I won't ever put you in a dangerous situation but you can't worry about other people, most girl's will be encouraging and supportive maybe even a little jealous, guys will probably stare at you but that's just because they want you, everyone will love you." Ella said so sweetly.

"Okay, if I'm with you I think I can do it, it'll be scary but I'm kind of excited too." Nikki said sounding more confident.

Ella made plans for Nick to come to her house to get ready before going out tomorrow and they each said their goodbyes for the night. Nick got ready for bed, his head spinning from the nights events, almost unable to believe it had really happened. He stripped down to his lingerie set and examined his caged clit in the mirror, it was downright tiny, no way he could ever use it to fuck a woman but how good could that be anyway? Not as good as getting fucked by a beautiful cock, er woman. He inserted the new butt plug and put in his earbuds listening to his nightly hypno track. He was just about to drift off when he felt the butt plug wake up, it was a small purring in his pussy, nothing intense just like a nice massage. His dreams that night consisted of him getting fucked over and over again by big hard cocks, he couldn't see Ella there but could hear her voice.

"Thats right. Take it baby. Take it hard. Take that cock. Like a good girl. Like a good slut. Let him fill you up. You love to get fucked by big hard cock's. You love to have guys cum in your ass."

Her voice repeated like that, even when he woke up during the night he could swear he still heard Ella speaking to him but he quickly fell back asleep into his dream world of sucking and fucking a variety of delicious cock's.

When Nick awoke the next day the first thing he saw was the 9" dildo staring him in the eye and coated in drool as well as his pillow. He remembered sucking on something in his sleep but he thought it was just a dream. Not very bothered about it he was more concerned with his chastity cage, while his dick wasn't very large, like not at all, it was rock hard inside his tiny cage causing him a degree of pain. He was surprised to see he still had his morning wetness, did he cum while wearing his cage? Ella did say he would be able to, just as he thought her name he got a text from her.

"Hey babe, I'm still so over the moon about yesterday, you were amazing and I couldn't stop thinking about you all night. Remember we're going shopping today, be at my place for 11:30am. I'm going to be picking your outfit for today and doing your hair and make-up, I'm going to make you look so hot."

Shit he totally forgot about going out dressed today, a slight pang of panic ran through him but was overcome with excitement at the thought of being all dolled up by Ella and led out into public. Nick got washed and dressed and left for Ella's house to begin his life changing day.

Ella checked the website she had made for Nikki's sissy journey, people were loving seeing a beautiful femboy becoming more and more obsessed with big, hard cock. The scene last night was a big hit, no wonder why, a pretty girl fucking a gorgeous sissy with a strap-on? There were some donation's as well as request's already. She looked through the comment's on the videos.

"What a sexy fucking slut." One user wrote.

"I would tear that ass up." Said Marty.

"A bitch like that need's a real man's cock to feast on." Another user said.

"Make him wear a latex french maids outfit or cheerleader." Another user said.

"OMG he is such a cutie! Where do I get one? I totally wish I had a sissy plaything like that, you're so lucky!" An enthusiastic comment from a female admirer.

Ella was lost in her plan's when there was a knock at her door, she looked at her watch.

"Right on time."

She answered the door in nothing more than a silky blue robe.

"Hey hun, so good to see you, are you ready for your big day?" she asked.

"Yeah yeah just a little nervous but also sort of looking forward to it." he said sheepishly.

"Don't worry about a thing, I'm going to take such good care of you and make you look so sexy. First get out of those ugly clothes, right down to your bra and panties."

Nick did as he was told without hesitation, hating having to wear these guy clothes.

"Good now put this on." It was another silk robe but this one was hot pink. It felt so sensual against Nick's soft and smooth skin.

"I can't wait to see what you pick for me today, I hated having to wear those old clothes." He said feeling himself in the smooth silk robe, feeling so feminine.

"Girl you're gonna love everything I do to you, first is your make-up, black mascara, fake lashes and gold eyeshadow with deep red lipstick." Ella got to work turning this pretty boy into a sexy girl. He was starting to look like a girl even without make-up but Ella made him look like a model. Then she did his hair again with the extensions, he wouldn't need them much longer at the rate it was growing.

When she had him all dolled up and looking hot she went to her closet and picked out a few items.

"I was thinking about how to dress you all night but I finally settled on something really fun." Ella said holding out a ruffled pink blouse and a black pencil skirt. Ella put the clothes on him and ran a pair of stocking's up his hairless leg's. She made him sit down and fastened a pair of black 3" heel's to his feet.

"Okay you're going to have some quick practice walking in those heel's, those are a good starter size. Now walk with one leg in front of the other and go heel to toe."

Nick took a few uneasy step's to begin with but quickly got the hang of his new height, feeling sexy as he strutted along the room like he was on a catwalk. The plug in his ass helped him sway his hips as he moved and gave him a feminine wiggle.

"You're a natural in those, I bet you could walk in 6" heel's already. Okay now are you ready to face the world Nichola?" Ella sounded so reassuring, he took a deep breath, looked into her eyes and said.

"Yes I'm ready, I really hope it goes well." Nichola said with determination.

"Great, just one more thing to complete the look." Ella handed Nichola a faux fur coat.

"I think you'd look so stunning wearing that and it'd make you feel powerful." Ella held it up and Nichola put his arms in. He did feel good wearing it, the whole outfit made him look like a bombshell and they fit his body so perfectly.

"Lastly every girl needs a scent, I'll let you borrow one of mine until you find your signature." She spritzed him a few times with the bottle. Nikki didn't know much about perfumes but he instantly felt really sexy and turned on.

Ella got dressed in plain yet elegant clothes but Nikki was the one commanding attention. With that they were ready to leave and Nikki followed Ella to the front door.

"Okay babe this is it, are you ready to begin living your life to the fullest?" Ella asked with a hand on Nikki's shoulders. That sounded dramatic but it made sense to Nikki, he was finally going to start living his life.

"Yeah I am, I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me." Nikki said sweetly.

"Oh babe we're just getting started, you have so much to look forward to." she grabbed Nikki's hand and led him to the car.

They went to three different clothing stores and got bags full of clothes, shoes, make-up, perfumes as well as scented body wash and lotion and some sleepwear. Ella occasionally played with the app that controlled Nikki's butt plug, teasing him as they went along, sometimes his legs would shake much to Ella's delight. Nikki could feel people staring at him, when he would come out of the dressing room wearing what Ella had picked out for him every head in the store looked at him. He modelled dozens of outfits over the day, sweet and innocent looking casualwear, elegant and classy clothes fit for a fancy restaurant. A lot of her choices were quite revealing and made Nikki nervous to try them on but every time he did he could hear guys whispering, some even had to adjust their crotch, it made Nikki feel more confident he loved the power his new self had. When they had gotten Nikki everything he could possibly need they returned to Ella's car.

"So I have one more surprise, I got us a couples session at a very exclusive spa, I think it would be the perfect way to end our outing." Ella said.

Nick couldn't argue, his leg's were sore from wearing heel's and arm's from carrying bag's full of clothes.

"Yeah that sound's like a great idea, thank you so much for spoiling me, I don't think I can ever repay you." Nick felt bad for all the money Ella must be spending on him.

"Just keep going down the road you've chosen, I'm investing in you because I believe in you silly, besides I'll be getting pampered too." Ella said with a smile, starting the car and beginning their journey to the spa.

"Okay babe, this is gonna be so much fun, we'll come out feeling like new women." Ella grabbed Nikki by the arm and marched into the reception area. It was mostly white with pastel colour accents and the staff all had white uniforms.

The receptionist welcomed the two of them and asked if they had an appointment, Ella gave the necessary details and a young, very attractive girl led them to the locker room. They both stripped out of everything and wrapped up in a fluffy, white bathrobe.

"One more thing babe, let me take out your plug, you won't be needing it and the cage too it might get in the way."

Ella removed the items and put the in the locker with the rest of their belongings.

"Don't get any funny ideas, they're going right back where they belong when we're getting dressed." She reminded Nick.

They met the young assistant again and went to their first treatment - Hair Removal.

"But I'm already smooth, I make sure everyday." Nick quizzed.

"I know you do and you've been doing a great job but isn't it tiring? This is Laser Hair Removal, it'll make it so that no hair will grow on those areas again, no more need to shave, isn't that great?"

Not having to shave every day? No more messy hair removal cream? Nick couldn't argue, he disrobed and took a seat in the chair. It felt similar in set up to a dentist but much more relaxed with the nice music, sweet aroma's and friendly staff. The young woman then used the device attached to the chair to go over every inch of Nick's body. She was so happy with the results, smooth and clean. After that while still in the chair the girl asked Nick to close his eye's and not move. Nick did as he was told, feeling a rubbing, swelling sensation in his lip's. When he was told to open his eye's his lip's felt heavier than before. The female assistant then produced a mirror. Nick had big, full, plump lip's. They looked like a pornstars, almost comically big but sexy as hell too. Nick gasped holding a hand up to his wide open mouth, he turned from side to side examining every detail then trying pouts and blowing kisses.

12