A Very Special Threesome

Story Info
A delicious excorting experience with a client and my GF.
3.8k words
4.59
11.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxxxuk
Minxxxuk
58 Followers

As many of you know, I started escorting when I was at uni and I loved it. I did it on and off for 10 years and only stopped earlier this year. it was the right time and the right thing to do, but I'm not going to pretend I didn't love it, or that I miss aspects of it. But while in my final year of uni, and now a seasoned professional, I met Abi. Abi was a Post Grad student, 2 years older than me, confident, beautiful, a little shorter than me with dyed red hair and a firm, committed lesbian. We hit it off right away and after bumping into each other a few times on nights out and enjoying passionate, steamy snogs on the dance-floor in front of many excited guys, we started seeing each other.

Early on I told her that I escorted and whilst not thrilled about it, she accepted it as my choice. However, there were a couple of requests she had, that we discussed for a few weeks and I eventually agreed to. The first of which was that I only let guys cum in my mouth. This was an interesting one and it took me a while to get my head around. Why did it matter where a guy came? They almost always wore condoms and so it's not like she had the worry of tasting their cum from my cunt or ass. The way she explained it was that she wanted my pussy to be hers... she knew she couldn't stop clients fucking my pussy (although I did go for 2 months with oral and anal only for her as a birthday present) but she wanted to know that no guy had the pleasure of feeling what it would be like, even inside a rubber, to cum inside my pussy. The other request was that sometimes she could be with me while I saw clients. not all the time, but occasionally. She wanted to experience what I was like with a guy so she could get closer to me.

The second of these was an immediate yes. Clearly very few clients would have a problem being watched by a beautiful woman who was getting off on seeing her partner fucked by him... although at this point it was unclear whether she was going to play a more active role. But the first one I was a little worried about. How would the agency I worked for feel about this? Would clients have an issue with it. We discussed it and I deliberated, but in the end I said I'd speak to the agency and see what they said. By this time I had quite a few regulars and equally didn't want to piss them off and lose what had become a rather lucrative income, as well as being a lot of fun.

As it turned out, the agency didn't care at all. They stated they'd have to tell clients and that may mean fewer bookings but that a few girls had their own quirks, likes and dislikes and that this was just another of those. The really surprising reaction was when I started to tell regulars. The compromise, if you can call it that, I made was that I would let all of the regulars cum in my mouth without a condom for no extra fee. Each of my regulars (and they ranged from a guy who claimed to be 18 but really I doubt if he was much older than 16 who came from a very rich family) to a married guy in his early 60s, all expressed intrigue and even excitement. A couple even thanked me for offering a service that controlled where they could cum!

So from that point on, my mouth was the only place a client (and by virtue of the fact that I was with Abi and not in the habit of cheating on her), all guys) could cum. I'm not going to lie... relying on a guy to know when he is about to cum, pull out, whip his condom off and slip his cock in my mouth was not an easy feat of logistics. I failed on many occasions in the first few weeks with guys either cumming in their condom inside me before they could pull out, to cumming in or on the condom as they attempted to pull it off, or splashing my face with their cum before I could accept them into my waiting and willing mouth. But over time, I became really good at anticipating the signs of when a guy was getting close, but not too close to cumming... maneuvering him out of me, erotically removing the condom and then expertly taking him into my mouth to reward him with an exquisite blowjob, our eyes locked together as Latoya demonstrates above and the knowledge that his hot, sticky cum was making its way down my throat.

After doing this for a few weeks and discussing it with clients, it became clear that, given the risks, the best thing to do was for them all to get a cert to prove they were clean and then just fuck me bareback. So that's what we did... no nasty condoms and some piece of mind (and a lot of lovely cum) for me.

What does all this have to do with today's gorgeous image I hear you ask? Well, I'm getting to that. Remember the second request Abi had, well after a couple of weeks, I introduced the idea to a couple of select clients. I made it clear that Abi was not an escort, that she wouldn't be interacting with them or me during the session, that she would just be watching and, hey, if they were really lucky, she might even get turned on. The reaction was kind of as I'd predicted... one of them even said "Oh my god, that's perfect. How much extra?" I feel like I missed a trick there!!

So after chatting with Abi and agreeing between us which client would be best for this first experience, I started to get rather turned on by the idea. As I said, she was a confirmed Lesbian, though not a man hater, and made it clear to me (and wanted me to make it clear to clients) that she wouldn't be touching them. "Yep, no interaction" I confirmed... "Just tell them I won't be touching them" she reiterated. I didn't really notice the subtle difference at the time. We decided that a Hotel based Out-call was best for this and my client was more than happy to oblige. So as we arrived at the rather posh Brighton seafront hotel, Abi was cool as you like in a just above knee length skirt, long sleeved top and flat shoes. Her hair down, her glasses on... she looked every inch the innocent academic... albeit a very sexy one. You would never have guessed she was headed to a hotel room to watch a guy pay to fuck her girlfriend. But hell, I knew and it was exciting the shit out of me.

I was wearing long grey socks up to my knees, a tartan skirt that reached just below my bum, a white blouse and pale blue cotton undies (this particular client had a penchant for innocent, schoolgirl like outfits). As we rode the lift up to the 5th floor Abi squeezed my hand and reached her hand up under my skirt to stroke the crotch of my knickers. As I let out a small gasp she lifted her fingers up to the light... there was clearly a trace of moisture on them. Was I really that wet already? "You seem in the mood" she whispered to me, patting me on the bum as I walked out of the lift.

I knocked on the door and as Abi stood to one side it opened. "Hey hun" said my client, who for the purposes of this retelling, we will call Steve (though obviously that isn't his real name). I gave him a kiss on the lips and, still holding Abi's hand, I pulled her gently in front of the door. "Steve this is Abi, my girlfriend" I purred, reveling in the pride and excitement I felt at saying those words to a guy I knew would shortly be enjoying me in the most intimate way possible. "Hi Abi, come on in" Steve said. After closing the door, Steve poured us a drink each from the extremely generous min bar and we chatted for a few minutes. Steve was lovely, mid 40's married but a real gentleman with a fantastic sense of humour, a really handsome face and an average sized cock which fit perfectly in my ass, a place he was very keen to visit whenever we were together. He and Abi seemed to get on pretty well and any reservations or nerves I had about how the evening was going to unfold melted away.

After discreetly handing me an envelope of cash which I slipped into my bag without checking (he was never short, sometimes he gave me fantastic tips) we turned to the matter in hand. "Where would you like to sit Abi?" Steve asked and motioned towards a chair that he had clearly placed near the bed so Abi had. a good view but not so near that she might inadvertently become involved. "That looks great" she said and after Steve confirmed that he was aware she wouldn't be participating he finished with "But feel free to shout encouragement from the sidelines" which drew a hearty laugh from Abi. When she was seated and comfortable, Steve went into the bathroom and I crept over to Abi, whispering "are you ok? Still ok with this?" Abi, opened her bag and pulled a little purple vibe, no more than 10 cms long out... her favourite go to travel vibe and probably the most used of her relatively extensive (though not in comparison to mine) toy collection. "I think I'm going to enjoy myself... make sure you put on a good show" she whispered and kissed me long and hard before pushing me away and settling into a prim stance on the seat, the little vibe off and hidden in the palm of her hand.

Steve emerged from the bathroom in his boxer shorts, looking tanned, fit and very pleased with himself. "Come here gorgeous" he called and I slowly sauntered over to him, trying to look both innocent and dirty at the same time... A look I like to think I have subsequently mastered. "Hey daddy" I coo'ed to him as I reached him. At 6'4 he towered over my little 5'6 frame and that was part of what made our sessions and the role plays we so often performed so sexy for both of us. "How's my little girl?" he whispered as I looked up at him. "Horny" I whispered back in my breathiest, sexiest voice.

We began kissing and the next 10 minutes seemed to disappear in a blur. From kissing, to me rubbing his cock through his boxers to me falling to my knees, freeing him and taking him deep into my throat... his hands on the back of my head, willing his cock deeper, my squeezing his muscular ass, standing up and kissing him again whilst i held on tightly to his cock with one hand and gently stoked his face with the other... I was truly taken up in the moment. As he sat back on the bed and turned on some music, I began a slow, sensual strip tease that small me slowly remove first my blouse, then my bra, but keep my socks, knickers and skirt on... just the way he liked it. sitting up on the bed, he pulled me too him and spent a few seconds looking at. my small but (I like to think) perfectly formed boobs before pulling me roughly towards his face so that he could suck on first one then the other nipple. I love my nipples being sucked... hard... just as I do my ample pussy lips... so its fair to say in very little time I was emitting a series of low moans, my vision blurring slightly as I resisted the urge to touch myself through my cotton knickers. He liked to dictate the pace of my arousal and I loved it!

As my nipple was in his mouth, I felt him grasp one of my hands and move it round to my back... I knew this move well enough to position my other hand right next to it behind my back and with his large hands he held my wrists together whilst his other hand undid my skirt at the back. This was a well practiced routine that never ceased to turn me on and as my skirt fell to the floor I felt Abi's eyes on me. I'd almost completely forgot she was there, out of my line of vision as she was and, as I turned my head to look for her, I let out out a small gasp as I found her on the chair, leaning back, her legs slightly apart, her knickers around one ankle and the vibe in her hand, clearly working on her clit. But it was the look on her face that elicited the gasp... staring straight at me she had the same expression trained on me as the first time she saw me wet my knickers for her in public. It was a look of complete lust, utterly turned on, completely rapt in the act that played out before her and I was the object of her desire. I very nearly came just through that look... but right at that moment Steve turned me around and pushed me onto the bed, pulling my knickers off as I fell back onto the soft linen quilt.

Before I knew it he was between my thighs, gently breathing on my fully waxed pussy, his eyes searching up my body for mine. I gazed back at him and for a few seconds our eyes locked, before both of us looked at Abi whose expression hadn't changed but the position of the vibe had... it was now nestled in the folds of her beautifully trimmed pussy while her other hand was teasing her clit, slowly and methodically... I could tell her breather had quickened and that she was really enjoying herself. Steve looked back at me with a big wide smile and gently spread my waiting wet lips with the fingers of both hands, parting me completely, opening me up for him to see deep into my most intimate place. With another look at Abi, whose gaze remained firmly on me, Steve dove his tongue deep inside me and I threw my head back as the incredible sensation of his tongue exploring my willing cunt enveloped me.

I knew what Steve liked in this situation... gentle, quiet, girly moans... the odd "Oh Daddy" thrown in... not too much, just a liberal sprinkling. I also knew that although I was nearing a climax, i wouldn't be orgasming for a while yet. Sure enough, as the tingling sensation began to spread across my body before slowly refocusing on my pussy he pulled away. The next part of our liaisons was always different... but this time he gently pulled me off the bed and walked me over to the desk. I guessed what he'd want and delicately arched myself over the front of the desk, my legs feet about a meter apart and my bum pointed towards him. I knew I was wet, but I didn't realise how wet until I saw a couple of little streaks running down my legs as I looked back at him. As he gripped my waist, I felt the tip of his cock against. my soaking pussy lips. As he gently rubbed up and down, from my ass to my clit and back again, teasing me in the most incredible way, I felt my juices coat his cock and im spread them up and down before he gently entered me... slowly, in one move, pushing all the way inside my pussy until his balls were hard up against me.

I let out a long, slow, deep groan, quite different to the light, girlish whimpers I'd expressed on the bed. This man was inside me, taking me, owning me... and all the while my girlfriend, the woman I loved was on a chair, a few feet away from us, masturbating to the site of her girlfriend being fucked by a man shed never seen before. At least, i thought she was on the chair. In actual fact she was now standing beside me, her bum leaning on the desk, her hand caressing my cheek. I looked up and locked eyes with her and then glanced back at Steve, who was smiling, willing me to do what ever I wanted with Abi.

I straightened up a little and gently took a step back, all the while keeping my bum locked to Steve's groin and his cock deep inside me. Abi moved in front of me and sat on the desk, her legs open and I moved back towards her, nestled between her legs while Steve gently moved in and out of me from behind. As she took my face in her hands and pulled my lips towards hers, she momentarily refocused her gaze on Steve. I'll never forget what happened next... as she whispered in the sexiest, low deep voice to him "Fuck her for me Steve". She then began kissing me... deep, long, slow passionate kisses... her tongue darting into my mouth and mine into hers. one of her hands began to move down her body and at first I thought she was moving towards her own clit, but no, it was mine that she was reaching for.

As her fingers found my engorged clit, I let out another deep, long moan and pushed back on Steve's cock hard. Her touch was wonderful and I marveled at the scene currently playing out. That I was being fucked by a client... someone paying for the privilege whilst my girlfriend, someone who had no interest in men, not only let him, but seemed to be reveling in it as she worked to bring me to what I felt sure would be an earth shattering orgasm.

I steadied myself in this new position and maneuvered one of my hands to her own beautiful Pussy. Abi loved to be fingered... ideally 2-3 fingers working their way in and out, with a little finger finding her asshole and the thumb brushing her clit. It was a over I had mastered and, although the current position made it tricky, it was far from impossible. As I slid in and out of her, I felt the muscles of her cunt contracting against my fingers... I knew she wasn't far away from orgasm and I couldn't wait to cum at the same time as her, with Steve's cock still thrusting into me. But Abi had other ideas. She moved her hand away from my clit and gently grabbed the wrist of the hand that was pleasuring her. "I don't want to cum til it's over... til it's just you and me" she whispered in the quietest voice directly into my ear. I knew immediately that this meant I needed to avoid cumming too as this should be a moment we shared together.

I knew I wasn't far away... i could already feel the crescendo rapidly approaching and even without Abi's wonderfully dexterous fingers stimulating me, it was only a matter of a couple of minutes before I crested the wave and the oncoming orgasm exploded throughout me pussy, radiating across my body. Try as I might, I knew there was very little I could do to stop it. What I also knew, however, was that Steve was rapidly getting to the same point and I knew the signs that meant it was time for me to gently pull away, allow him to slide out and move onto the final stage of our erotic adventure.

I pushed my bum back gently and then moved forward again, the move that I knew would have him slip out of me, particularly given how wet and aroused I was. As I felt his depart my aching cunt, I turned, dropping to my knees at the same time... His glistening cock was waiting for me, rock hard and twitching, eager to feel my hot mouth around it. As I always did, I looked up and found his lustful eyes gazing down at me... that look of utter desire, slight helplessness and urgency ever present. As I brought his cock to my lips, one hand wrapped around it, the glistening head, covered in my sticky juices, I opened just enough for him to pass through, feeling my lips all the way in... and devoured him whole.

There is a certain technique to deep throating that it took me quite a while to master but once you've got it, its really not that tricky... providing the guys isn't massive! Breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth whilst making a slight "ahhh" sound works and on your knees has always worked best for me, especially if the guy is a little taller. Looking up into their eyes helps too and it ensures you're more likely to be in the right position. With his cock point slightly down, its just a case of slowly, gently gliding it in and slow, gentle and deep have always been my key watch words when it comes to blow jobs. As he made it all the way in, I felt hands gather my hair and hold it behind my head. As Abi held my hair she knelt down and whispered to me "You look so pretty with his cock in your mouth!" I'd subsequently find out that she said it loud enough for Steve to hear and was looking directly at him as she said it.

Clearly this had the desire effect as I felt his cock stiffen, felt his balls contract a little and the next thing I knew he was exploding into my mouth, down my throat... a veritable torrent of his hot cum flooding into me. And I fucking loved it! I loved knowing that Abi was holding my hair back, right by my side... I loved knowing, feeling, tasting how much Steve had enjoyed our encounter... and I loved the fact that, after this was over, once we had all cleaned up, dressed, said our goodbyes and Abi and I had made our way back to my place, we'd spend the rest of the long night ahead recounting the moments, whilst reveling in each other's bodies and delivering wave after wave of pleasure to each other.

I hope you enjoyed the first installment of my Escort Stories. Please let me know what you think in the comments... and if you'd like to read more. Until then... have fun ;)

Minxxxuk
Minxxxuk
58 Followers
12