A Very Supernatural Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making up his mind, Sam decides leave the bar to go after her. He tries to leave in a manner where no one would know where he's going or what he's about to do. But after the show the woman put on, that's sort of hard, especially as the bartender glares at him due to the mess he'll have to clean up.

Sam steps to the door of the men's room that is on the way to the back door of the bar. He opens it and steps in, but not fully. This is an old trick of distracting others. He opens the door and hides behind it for a moment, but when the door starts to close, Sam steps out and walks down the hallway. Now most will think he's in the restroom when he's really not.

The back door of the bar opens and Sam comes out of it. He steps out, doing a quick glance of his surroundings. Again he is prepared for someone to leap out and attack him, but this doesn't happen. The back of the bar is quiet and seemingly empty. Nothing special at all. There's the dirt ground that has various bar-related supplies against the walls such as crates, or trash cans, etc.

Eva is sitting on a stack of crates, her legs wide open and her back arched. Even if she is still wearing clothes, this makes her look pretty damn sexy. Especially as she took off her jacket, showing her wet top clinging to her breasts even more.

Sam walks up to her but right as he gets there, she stands up and grabs the front of his shirt. Being somewhat forceful, she pulls and tugs on the shirt until Sam is forced to sit on the crates where she just was. He attempts to stand up, but she pushes him back down again, showing she wants him to sit. He lands somewhat hard as she is very forceful, which is something Sam is beginning to like.

Eager, she kneels in front of him and instantly begins to undo his belt. She says nothing as she does this, her fingers moving very fast. It feels almost like if she doesn't do it fast enough, she might die or something.

A moment later she not only has undone his belt and opened his jean, but slid his pants and underwear to his ankles to expose his stiff manhood. She does it very forceful too. Sam swears he hears fabric ripping as she yanks them down.

Sam just watches all this unfold in disbelief. It is the first time ever he's done something like this. The sight of his hard manhood out in the open like this seems more like a dream than reality.

The only sound Sam makes from this is a soft moan when she moves her head forward to take his manhood into her mouth. The moan is a true moan too as her mouth feels so warm and inviting. In a strange way, it feels even better than what a pussy normally feels like.

Eva keeps him in her mouth, but then lifts up her wet shirt to expose her wet, fully breasts. She does this and then grabs hold of her breasts, rubbing them for a moment before pulling on her own nipples very hard. The way she does this makes it clear she likes it rough and painful.

Now she bobs her head up and down on his member, her lips loosely pressed around his cock. As she goes up and down, her tongue licks the underside of his cock, flicking when she reaches the head. Whenever her tongue does this, Sam moans a pleasurable moan.

Despite how aggressive she is acting, she actually goes slow as she performs. Her actions are smooth and slow, showing how much practice she has at this. And each time she goes down, she puts more and more of him into her mouth. Sam not only can feel this, but sees it as well as his eyes stay on her, except when he can't help but let his eyes roll from the pleasure.

Sam, who is in heaven, sits back and enjoys this. The tingles he feels grow as does his excitement. He doesn't remember the last time he ever did anything like this. He's more of a romantic, wanting to have a nice, sweet evening instead of just a fast sex act. Stuff like that was for Dean, not him.

Eva goes faster each time she goes down on Sam. She admits to Sam that she is having a harder time with him, not that she doesn't mind because of how large he is. That he has the biggest cock she has ever seen. But as if to not make him feel bad, she says how his manhood seems to be perfectly in line with how large his body is.

Her lips trail over his manhood each and every time. And soon she's able to go all the way down to his base, forcing his cock not just to the back of her mouth, but into her throat. It's something Sam as never felt before either.

As she gets more aggressive with her movement, so does Sam. He takes hold of her head in his hands and starts to shove it up and down his cock. Oddly he wants to thrust as he does this, but in a way he feels tired. It feels like the tingling, which has gotten stronger, have zapped him of his energy as he just wants to sit and feel all that she does with her talented mouth.

Eva shows she likes him grabbing her head. She shows this by lifting her hands to his, making him grab two handful of her hair. Revealing herself to be more and more of a freak, she even motions for him to be rougher, to make her gag on his cock by forcing her head down.

He does as she wants, using the strength he has to shove her head down on his member. At first he is gentle as he doesn't want to hurt her. But she actually starts to say "harder" with his cock in her mouth, so he gets rougher. Soon enough, he hears her gag as he makes her go all the way to the base of his cock.

Suddenly she pulls back to remove him out of her mouth completely. She's able to yank back and break his hold on her head. When she does this, drool covers her chin, showing the results of him forcing her on his cock.

Almost immediately, she leans forward, placing her breasts in his lap. Sam feels the weight and warmth of them as they lay on him. Then, positioning them on either side of his manhood, she presses them together. Presses them hard too, making them swallow his member.

Now she starts to move her upper body up and down slowly, using her breasts to pleasure him. Sam reacts to this with surprise as it's yet another thing he's never tried. He tenses up some as he watches her using her breasts as toys to pleasure his cock.

Again, she starts slow as she presses her breasts together hard to titty-fuck him. Her body moves up and down slow but goes faster each time. As she does this, she slightly moves her breasts up and down as if to give a small extra sense of pleasure.

Sam finds he likes how wet and slippery this feels as all the drool on his manhood from her now is coating the insides of her breasts. Makes it so easy for them to slide over his manhood. It feels nothing like her mouth, but it is very pleasurable in their own way.

Unable to help himself, Sam reaches out and grabs hold of her tits. He moves his hands under hers to press them together himself. He then starts to move her breasts up and down, using them to fuck his cock. A moan comes out of him from this, not from the way they feel around his cock, but how full and soft they are.

Seeing this she removes her hands completely. She then uses her hands to brush her hair back and out of the way, settling them to stay on top of her head in a very sexy manner. She keeps her hands on her head, letting her back arch to stick out her chests. As she does this, every so often she lets out one of those pleasurable squeals as Sam proceeds to manhandle her breasts.

"You like that, don't you Sam?" Eva asks in a passionate and low voice. Her voice drips with pleasure as if there could be nothing better than what is happening right now. That having her breasts used like this is the peak of happiness.

"Like my big titties around your huge cock," she says in a more moan like manner now, her hands still on top of her head. She's started to move her body up and down just a bit as he uses her breasts, making it as if she is riding someone. To add to this, each second brings a sultry moan of pleasure that makes Sam even hotter.

Sam breaths extremely hard as he feels himself getting hotter and hotter, finding himself getting close to his climax. When he started, he didn't think he would be able to climax. The situation just seemed too strange to be able to. Too far out of his normal type of love making. But now as it goes on, he finds he will very much be able to.

The tingling he feels grows and grows, now making his entire body tingle so hard it damn near vibrates. It makes him want to move her breasts even faster.

But then he notices something that concerns him a great deal. The tingling isn't from any sort of excitement or random horniness. The tingling is coming from something else. The tingling is not natural.

His eyes widening, Sam feels his grip on her breasts loosen. His fingers seem to let go without his say-so as his body starts to relax on its own. Not relax, but well, become paralyzed. Within moments, he's let go of her completely, leaving her to keep moving up and down, but her breasts no longer pressing around his member.

"Oh Sam, too much for you?" Eva says, using her own hands to wrap her breasts around his cock again. She starts to move her breasts up and down his member again, only this time Sam doesn't react or even make a noise. He just stares forward, making weak groans as he tries desperately to move.

He realizes now that he's been drugged. Only he doesn't know how. He watched all the drinks he had around her. There was no time when she could have put anything in them. So what is happening to him?

As Eva bounces her breasts up and down his manhood, Sam wonders if she even did any of this. That maybe someone else is after him. If so, it's going to be an extremely embarrassing situation. Of all the ways he thought he might die, he never thought it would be in the midst of sex.

"Yeah, that cock is nice and hard, isn't it?" Eva says in that seductive tone as she keeps moving her tits up and down, rubbing against him. Despite not being able to move, the feeling of it still feels incredibly good. It's just Sam's fear and concern sort of kill the mood.

"I needed your heart good and pumping to make sure the poison got spread all over. What better way to get the heart pumping...then by sex?" Eva suddenly says, smirking as she looks Sam directly in the eye. Instantly Sam sees he's been set up. That she is the one behind all of this. That she must have set it all up.

Finally, she stops and leans back, her full breasts jiggling with her movements. She keeps looking at Sam, only now she wears a very evil smirk. It's what a spider might smile to the fly stuck in the web.

Calmly she stands up. Instead of covering herself as Sam thought she might, she removes her top completely, to become fully topless. She then tosses her top to the side, not caring if anyone might see her like this.

"Been looking for you for a while Sam. You and Dean," Eva reveals, rubbing her breasts in a very sexual manner. What is very strange to Sam is that she still seems to be extremely aroused, or for lack of a better work, horny. That what she is doing isn't an act. It's how she really feels. It makes her wonder if she is a succubus, only if she was, that silver would have burned her.

"I live just one town over. I had a feeling that you or your brother might drive through again one day. That's why last year I gave the local PD a special program to use on their highway security cams, one that I happened to code myself," she reveals, now running each finger over her nipples over and over as she looks at Sam, who sits helpless.

"My program lets you identify any car or truck on the road by it's make and model, sending an alert to let you know it's on the road," she says, now pulling on her nipples again to lift her breasts upward. Despite the situation, Sam is amazed by how she is able to withstand the pain of lifting her breasts almost to her head.

"PD uses it to give BS tickets to fancy cars, assuming the owners have lots of money. I think once they used it to catch some dumbass criminal that was on the run," she says, waving this off. It lets Sam know that she doesn't think much of law enforcement, or probably of any authorities at all. She probably considers them too stupid to catch on to whatever she has planned.

"But they didn't know why I created that program. And the reason is to find you and your brother. I knew if I found that crappy-ass impala on the road, it would most likely be you. And wouldn't you know, just this morning I got an alert. Upon checking it, I saw both of you riding in it," she says happily.

She then lets go of her breasts, only to grab one and lift it upward. In a damn arousing sight, she sucks on her own nipple while looking at Sam. She even lets go of her hands to keep her breast lifted just by her sucking on the nipple.

In a rather sick realization, Sam realizes why she is so horny. It's because she has him, helpless. That she's getting off on what she's done and is going to do to him. How very sick.

"You see, I used to live one town over...with my sister," she says, allowing her breast to fall and bounce about. Now a flash of anger moves over her face. It's here Sam spots her rage at him. Pure hate and rage.

"She lived with her fiancé, but we would go out each weekend and have drinks. Every day we would text and talk about our day. I was her big sister. I looked out for her. Made sure she didn't make any bad choices, you know? I bet Dean does the same for you," she muses.

If Sam could move, his eyes would widen as he figures out who she is. And why he thought he knew her. Of course, he didn't, but he knew her sister. In fact, he saw her die as she was an evil, murdering bitch.

"A-A-Ava," Sam groans out, using all of his strength to say the name. Eva smirks at this, glad to see he's worked this out. Instead of saying anything, she just nods once to show her approval.

Ava was one of the special children, like Same. Sam had found her over two years ago when he was being hunted by Gordon, the crazy Hunter. She found Sam revealing she had visions too, only her vision was of Sam being murdered. Together, along with Dean, they were able to overcome Gordon. But a year later, when Sam and the other special children were pitted against each other, she was killed.

Ava had turned full dark-side, giving into her demonic powers completely. Because of it, she picked up all sort of new gifts. One that she used to kill the others was the power to control low-level demons. And it was while trying to summon one to kill Sam, that Jake, another special child, snapped her neck.

"She was my younger sister, Sam. Well, she was until she started to talk about some yellow-eye stranger. Talking a lot of nonsense about how she was special, and how she had powers," Eva explains, now undoing her own belt.

"My little sister turned into someone I didn't know anymore. Despite all my help, she changed in front of me. Nothing I tried could stop her either. She just changed...which I know you had a part of. Oh yeah, she told me all about how you and her had visions and stopped some madman named Gordon. In fact, I know more than you think I do about you," she reveals, then pulls down her pants to reveal black, lacy panties.

"For a long time I thought you all had brainwashed her and belonged to a cult. That you stole my sister from me. But then she showed me she wasn't crazy. Made this crazy ass...creature appear out of nowhere. Sent it to claw the eyes out of my cheating boyfriend," she says and smiles wide as if this is a great memory. If Sam could move, he would show his disproval.

"Ava told me all about this yellow-eyed man, and all that he promised. And you know what? I believed her. Also believed her when she said you had to die. But then that's not what happened is it? No. One day she just disappeared. Several months later her body was found...with a broken neck. I knew instantly you did it. That it was your fault. You and your dumb-ass idiot brother," she says, her voice filled with anger. Now she steps out of her pants.

"You took everything from me, you bastard. Everything!" She damn near yells at Sam. But she takes a beat and calms down. After, she smiles an ugly smile.

"Ava told me about my part too. How the world would belong to her and the yellow-eyed man, but that I had a very important part as well. That I was chosen. That without me they wouldn't be able to complete their endgame. That I would see things I would never believe, like angels, demons, even Lucifer himself. And you took that from me. You. Took. That. From. Me. Just like you took my sister," she growls, her voice damn near sounding nonhuman.

Sam can really only look at her. He can make small movements, but nothing to save him. Sure, he can twitch a finger, or wiggle his foot. But that's about it. Nothing big enough to really do anything.

"Oh, got caught up there, didn't I? Wondering why you can't move? Special paralyzing agent they use on animals down at The Pound. I knew you and your brother would be too smart to let me slip you anything, but there was one way I could get you. Sex," she reveals, laughing.

"I truly expected to get your brother, but when you took the bait, I was overjoyed," she reveals, very proud. Sam, in this current state can't help but agree with her. Out of the two of them, Dean is the over-sexed one. He would have easily fallen for this.

"Took the idea from this god-awful superhero movie my cheating boyfriend made me watch once," Eva says and then grabs at her top lip with two fingers. She pulls on it, making Sam cringe a bit as he doesn't want to see someone peel their lips off.

But that's not what happens. Instead, she peels off some sort of protective layer on her upper lip. Something like plastic. She then repeats the same for her bottom lip, revealing both to been coated with this stuff.

The kiss. It all falls into place. She coated her lips in the poison after putting that protective stuff on her lips. That's why she put the lipstick on after she kissed him, because she probably knew Sam would notice the stuff on her lips if she didn't. And like an idiot, Sam let her kiss him, letting his lips suck in the poison.

"Now...let's get to business, shall we? Or should I say, business and pleasure," she says with a smirk. She then seductively pulls down her panties by taking hold of the waistband on either side with her hands. Her hands slowly slide them down, revealing her shaved womanhood to Sam as they move down. Even if he is doomed and she's evil, Sam has to admit that...damn, she's so damn arousing.

"You screwed me over. Screwed my life up. Screwed me in a way that I'll never recover. So since you screwed me, I'm going to screw you. Literally and figurately," she says and laughs an evil laugh.

With a sexy walk, her naked body moves towards Sam again. In a rather embarrassing sight, he finds he can't move, but his stiff manhood still points upward. No matter how much he tries to stop it, he can't make it go soft. His only thought is that it must be the poison. That she engineered it somehow to not let him go soft.

Now she mounts him, one leg on either side of his lap. She does this slow, very slow. To taunt him, she even presses her breasts against his face as if wanting him to motorboat her. Only in his state he can't. can't even try and bite her.

"There it is," she moans as she lowers herself so her opening it right at his manhood. Once aligned, she moves down more, allowing him to penetrate her womanhood. She does this all very slow, letting him feel the warmth and tightness of her pussy. Despite all that she has done, once again Sam can't help but moan internally at the feeling.

"You see...I'm going to screw you..." Eva tells him, as they both feel his cock fully inside of her. She sits like this for a moment, but then starts to move up and down, allowing his member to slide in and about her wet womanhood. He goes deep inside her too, making her moan each time as he goes deeper than any man has.